Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 1.9444417/5rating 1.9444417rating 1.9444417rating 1.9444417rating 1.9444417

Marianne L.
Stony Point, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very pleasant
They took my car in right away took care of what needed to be done and I was on my way same day.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

Joseph M.
Valley Cottage, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Did all that was necessary.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work in a timely manner.

J C.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
H.A.G.
Excellent car. Great gas mileage
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a 5-star experience with our service department.

SD
Staycia D.
New Windsor, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Timely, my service was quick and I like getting my car washed. I love my Veloster 2016. Never had a problem.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle along with the car wash, in a timely manner.

We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

TH
Tracy H.
Sloatsburg, NY
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Since buying my Hyundai I had gone to other mechanics for service. I always heard that dealerships charged a lot of money without the good service. They have proven that theory wrong as I wish I had always gone to them. The service is better than a five star rating and the prices are actually better than other mechanics. I will never be taking my car anyplace else even for the simple list of repairs
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for being a loyal Rockland Hyundai customer! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department.

Rochester, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Competent staff
Courteous and competent staff.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our staff was courteous and efficient in completing the work on your vehicle.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
people who work there are friendly
It was good experience
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good experience with our service department. We are happy that our staff was friendly and attentive to the needs of your vehicle.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
service
smooth ,pleasant on time

GA
George A.
Monsey, NY
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Kept an on time schedule

SD
Staycia D.
New Windsor, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick
My car was taken on time and completed in a timely manner. I like getting my car washed at the end of the service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Sharon was very helpful and nd attentive
Thank you Sharon for listening to my concerns.

SERVICE CAN BE BETTER
Great is a strong word to describe the place. Needs a lot of improvement for the place to be great starting with the staff. Customer service is everything, customer service is key.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have faced during your recent service visit.

We value you as our Rockland Hyundai customer.

Sharon Abraham
Rockland Hyundai
(845)-627-1300 ext 115

GG
Glen G.
New City, NY
the staff in service
when I returned to service and asked for them to fix a scratch that was caused during service, I was given a loaner and in 2 days, I had my car back all touched up
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to take care of the vehicle needs in a timely manner.

New City, NY
05/28/2019 Category: Service
One Happy Customer
This is an update to the previous review I wrote. I have purchased 4 cars from this dealership from my Accent in my 20s, my Tiburon, before my baby was born, my Santa Fe, very safe after the baby, and my current Sonata. I was unhappy with a couple of things at a recent service call hence my negative review. Well, Sharon from Rockland Hyundai is an absolute gem!! She heard my concerns and went above and beyond over several days to fix the issues. And she did. I am very very happy with Rockland Hyundai. My "baby" is turning 16 and will be getting his learner's permit!! You can be sure we will be visiting Rockland Hyundai to buy him his first car!! Thank you thank you thank you Sharon!!! You're the best!!!

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Totally sucks
Very slow/ And if you purchase an expensive Navigation system they push on you...just know it's $200 each time you update it.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have faced during your recent service visit.

Unfortunately, we are not able to update the navigation system for our customers.

In order to update the navigation system, we inform our customers of the website MapNSoft.com. The customer would have to type in the VIN and model and year of the car and it gives the customer step by step directions on how to update it.

We did update the recall on your vehicle which is covered by your warranty.

We value you as our Rockland Hyundai customer.

Sharon Abraham
Rockland Hyundai Representative
(845)-627-1300 Ext. 2

Robert M.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
EVERY ONE WAS PLEASANT AND CURTIOUS.
SERVICE WAS DONE AS STATED AT TIME I ARRIVED

Jill K.
River Vale, NJ
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick, honest and nice experience
Trustworthy staff, kind and courteous too
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our staff was kind and courteous to the needs of your vehicle.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Took almost 2 hours for the 22,500 mile service but with a nice lounge and free wifi, waiting wasn't that bad.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Julia G.
Bronxville, NY
05/19/2019 Category: Service
great people, great attention to service!
I would like to commend all at Rockland Hyundai from Michael Davidson the owner,who gave me personal attention for my minor repair, Chris the service tech ,right down to the nice young lady who greeted me.I would recommend them for service to anyone!I am soon going to shop a second Hyundai,and would not consider going anywhere else.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that the owner Michael Davidson and Chris the service tech were able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/17/2019 Category: Service
The folks here are wonderful; so polite and informative!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was polite and informative about the needs of your vehicle.

FF
Frank F.
Paramus, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris is amazing
I would have to say Chris is the isolating factor why i come back every time. I have never had such a good experience at any store regarding customer service. He makes sure i am aware whats going on, why and what actions to take next.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Chris and the service department were able to keep you informed while your car was being serviced.