Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.8181836/5Overall Rating 3.8181836/5Overall Rating 3.8181836/5rating 3.8181836rating 3.8181836
Overall Rating 1.8181818/5rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818

New City, NY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service at Rockland Hyundai
Service was prompt, courteous and efficient!

Mary C.
Rochester, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous staff.
I'm from Rochester NY, but working in Rockland county when I received notice for recall #178 on my 2017 Ioniq. The dealership's personnel treated me like a long-time customer which I greatly appreciated. I'll see them soon for my next oil change and maintenance in May/June.

LC
Louis C.
Wayne, NJ
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Always Friendly and Efficient
Rockland Hyundai was friendly and efficient with my latest car service.

Christine S.
West Haverstraw, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I had made an appointment for oil change and was not aware that my service maintenance plan was expired. When voicing my frustration for not being told when scheduling the appointment, the Representative assured me the service would be performed at no charge and the next one I would be charged.

Pomona, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The people working in service and sales
I am glad I chose Rockland Hyundai to lease my new car, it is a pleasure dealing with your staff.

EJ
Edna J.
White Plains, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Rockland Hyundai
The people are always helpful and friendly.

Congers, NY
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good

GH
Gary H.
Blauvelt, NY
03/08/2019 Category: Service
I was told it would cost $127 just to see why my factory-installed sunroof was no longer working.
TIFFANY V. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hi Gary,

Thank You for taking the time to speak to me this morning about your visit with us.

As per our conversation, we are more than happy to take a look at your sunroof and outlets and make sure things are running smoothly with your vehicle. We will be calling you shortly to schedule your appointment with us.

We truly value your business with us, and we will see you Thursday.

Charisse S.
New York, NY
03/07/2019 Category: Service
The best Hyundai dealership
I was provided excellent customer service, each and every one of the staff that assist me addresss all concerns regarding my vehicle . The wait time was excellent no complaints. My mechanic was Will, he performed a wonderful job on my vehicle. My advisor Christopher was very professional and addressed all of my concerns. I
Would definitely recommend this dealership to other Sonata owners.

Michael G.
Nyack, NY
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and courteous staff
quickly attended to my inquiry and wait was not too long for service to be rendered

WP
Wilson P.
Haverstraw, NY
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great improvement. Keep up the good work
Better service department. Location is much better then before

Anita B.

Maksim K.
Congers, NY
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around
Had to do latest recall on our 2017 Santa Fe Sport. It was done very quickly and professionally.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

Closter, NJ
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very reliable
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great service experience with our service department.

New City, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Improvement needed. oil change too expensive even with synthetic oil

Pomona, NY
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Courteous employees. Service consultant answers all question and take concerns seriously. Minimal wait time
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was courteous and attentive to the needs of your vehicle and able to complete the work in a timely manner.

BT
Barbara T.
Nyack, NY
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
They don’t make you wait all day, I was in waiting room less then an hour
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that we were able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

VM
Vanessa M.
Spring Valley, NY
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was outstanding and they treating me with respect i would go back everytime my car needs anything
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.

BJ
Brian J.
Southampton, NY
02/18/2019 Category: Service
recent oil change
servicd advisor was great-shutlle driver dropped me off-service don in an hour

all good
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Spring Valley, NY
02/17/2019 Category: Service
servive
service is always excellent
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department.