4.6

WF
William F.
West Nyack, NY
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent car quality and service organization.
Never had any problem with having my Hyundai vehicles serviced in a timely way by good people at a good price.

HD
Henry D.
Nanuet, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Cooperation plus.
I have always enjoyed the willingness of Rockland Hyundai to make things right. In this latest issue , the new manager, in my opinion was extremely accommodating to resolve a situation which was not of his doing but another dealership.
My thanks go out to him for resoling this issue and keeping a long time Rockland Hyundai customer appeased and satisfied,
Thank you. You have earned my respect and continued business.

06/08/2021 Category: Service
The product, and the location.
Read the write up just done, thank you.
SV
STEVEN V. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hi Henry,

I am sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your last service. It is always our goal to provide 5 star service and it appears we did not. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the issue further.

Steven Vogt

Adrian R.
New York, NY
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent staff and great professionalism!
Always a great experience going to the dealership and service department. Staff is courteous, responsive and very professional!

AO
Antonio O.
Thiells, NY
05/27/2021 Category: Service
The staff there was easy going, yet very professional, I would recommend this dealership for Service.

Garnerville, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional
I had my car serviced, ease of scheduling, friendly people to deal with

New City, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Polite
On time let’s you know how long it will take

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Always accommodating and great service in a timely manner. Highly recommend

GC
Gary C.
Congers, NY
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Navigation Feature was Repaired
Rockland Hyundai was extremely helpful in obtaining a replacement Navigation software card from Hyundai and getting my navigation system to work again. Thanks to Vinny and Chris.

John K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Problem solved!
After speaking with the service manager, he assured me that my concerns were important to him and needed to be addressed. He came to a resolution that I was happy with. Great customer service.

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Deceptive practices
Bought a Kona and was told no discount because it was a popular car even though it was second year out and when I went to pick up a leased Elantra is was not the one I selected but when I told them to keep it the manager gave me a model closer to my selection but not the one I agrreed to lease. Stickers were off windows and placed on some windshields
SV

West Haverstraw, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional speed of service
Best service department in Rockland County. Came in for an oil change and tire rotation free of charge thanks to Hyundai’s 3-year service plan. The advisor Chris gets it done fast and efficiently! Really makes car maintenance that easy.

GF
Gayle F.
Nyack, NY
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Trust, in Service Manager Albert and Chris, they are the best
I have the complete trust in bringing my Hyundai Sonata for Service, why? Because of the dedication and honesty I get from the Managers both Albert and Chris.

GC
Gina c.
04/30/2021
LOVE ROCKLAND HYUNDAI!!
So here's my take on Rockland Hyundai....
When I first went yesterday there were no vultures waiting at the door. I met a very nice guy John Simmons, who was my dealer. Went up and beyond the call of duty. EVEN MY HUSBAND LIKED HIM! But today when we went to pick up the vehicle and do all the paperwork, I couldn't help noticing, its not your typical dealer " mood". And the place was PACKED! These were all young guys working, not old men with bellies and ties. A very serene type of environment. Very appealing, and comfortable. Even the business manager was a good guy because we both can't hear shit. I read in Car and Driver online they have the best warranty in the industry. Which we took. It covers everything and is cost effective. This was such a nerve calming experience. So far I'm happy. But also kind of sad my Explorer is headed to the junk yard. I truly loved it. But onward and upward to new adventures. I just love you all so much!

Cliffside Park, NJ

Very professional
Keep up the good work
SA
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

We appreciate your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!