4.6

Sandra S.
Bronx, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
The Wayfair of Car Service
Big fan of Wayfair not only are their products excellent, their customer service is superior. You are right up there with Wayfair. Love my Kona and have found your staff to be the best I have ever encountered! Thank you for all you do!

Mary D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Above and beyond...
I’ve had some issues with my car lately and Albert and his team have gone above and beyond for me. I really appreciate it and highly recommend Hyndai of West nyack!!
Thank you!!!

Service and friendly
Really great! would use again and again!

RN
Richard N.
Norwood, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick service
Highly recommend. Advisor provided prompt quick service. I was updated from beginning to end. Very pleased. Will be back.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a 5 star experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

NS
Naji S.
Highland Mills, NY
02/21/2020
Very clean and professional environment. The staff is extremely courteous and responsive to needs. The wait time is very reasonable and the job gets done and it gets done right. Very pleased and will always come back. Thank you.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

CJ
Catherine J.
West Nyack, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
engine replacement
I can't say enough about the customer service at Rockland Hyndai! Al, our service rep, was on top of everything. He got us a loaner car within 15 minutes and actually responded to phone calls. His estimate of how long the repair would take was spot on. Thanks again.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Albert and the service department were able to complete the work in a timely manner. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Cindy S.
Spring Valley, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great job!!
Great customer service!! A pleasure to go there !!

John G.
New Port Richey, FL
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
I live in Florida and have a car in NY for use when I visit friends and family. I called for an appointment to remedy 2 recalls. They got me in quickly and took care of the issues in the time that they started. I left there happy.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Jainarine M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Staff is very polite and the customer service is EXCELLENT!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

WP
Wilson P.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was so helpful.
Would go back for service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Elmhurst, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Rockland Hyundai Service Center
I have been to this service center twice, once for wheel alignment and balancing and the other for the state annual inspection. So far the service has been good and actually costs less than the local mechanic near me for the wheel service and less also for the inspection compared to the cost in NYC. The waiting area is comfortable. It took me about an hour to complete the inspection which was longer compared to the local mechanic I was going to in the city. I went there before 9 am with about 3-4 people before me. Time will tell if the service center remains good with more years on my car and more service is needed on it.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good experience with our service department.

PE
Patricia E.
River Vale, NJ
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Good
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

SL
Samuel L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor
The service advisor Jaree was terrific
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service advisor was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

01/19/2020 Category: Service
Fast good quick service
The service was fast All staff were very courteous
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Kendra S.
Nanuet, NY
01/16/2020 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change and was informed my brakes were at less than 20%... they gave me a loaner and had my brakes done in about 2 hrs
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020