Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5rating 3.375rating 3.375
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

RD
Richard D.
Pearl River, NY
09/19/2018 Category: Service
no charge to look at!
Corp needs to be more accommodating!

MK
Maksim K.
Congers, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
returning customer
Everything was done on time and very well, will come back

GA
Guy A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
SERVICE WELL DELIVERED
GOT AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY 2018 IONIQ'S EMISSION INSPECTION THE SAME DAY. I DID NOT WAIT MORE THAN 15 MINUTES. I HAD BARELY THE TIME TO GET A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE HYUNDAI LOUNGE

Rhenita R.
Pomona, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was good and timely.

Myron R.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Terrific customer service. Highly professional and very timely. It’s a pleasure to have my car serviced there.

SL
Steve L.
Nanuet, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
So so
I was not happy that my oil change coupon was not accepted. The window reminder was never changed and the reset in the vehicle was never reset. The small things in service count.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

I apologize that the window reminder wasn't changed and the vehicle was not reset.

We value you as our customer. We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to provide you with a 5 star experience.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or you can call me at (845) 627-1300 EXT. 115.

HO
Hamid O.
Pomona, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Very very pleased with the service
thank you guys !!!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a 5 star experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled service visit!

GG
Gerard G.
Pearl River, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Date September 11, 2018
I called on Monday, September 10 for an appointment and I was scheduled for Tuesday, September 11th at 8:30 a.m. I walked through the door at 8:15a.m., my car was taken immediately and I was finished and home by 9:25 a.m.

I have never had any problems with Rockland Hyundai before, but this was my first service appointment at the new location and it was very simple.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit!

Monroe, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
service dept
quick courteous service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had quick and efficient experience with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit!

Jill K.
River Vale, NJ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
It was quick, clean and friendly
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had quick and friendly service with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit!

Nanuet, NY
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
They were wonderful and easy to deal with, Roger was great,
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our sales team. We look forward to your first scheduled service visit!

Jainarine M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Albert Morejon always provides professional and great customer service.
I appreciate the fact that Hyundai is trying to do good be giving complimentary car wash to their customers, but my only comment about this that someone needs to realize that customers do know the difference between an actual car wash vs someone who is just spraying water over the car and call it a free car wash. It just laughed when I saw the windows, tires and body was still dirty. Please take this into consideration for future customers.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that Albert was able to help provide the services that you needed for your vehicle. We apologize that the car wash wasn't what you expected. We do provide an exterior car wash for each service.

Steve M.
Nyack, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Crappy and uncaring!
Don’t show any interest unless u come in and spend big money on all their suggested services!, some of which are unnecessary! For example charging over $100 for cabin and air filters that cost $10 or less or adding a fuel additive bottle which u can get at parts Dept for $5 and pour in yourself! All these services are way less at Mavis, Pepboys and Sears auto!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We apologize that you received a less than 5 star experience with our service department.

We value you as our Rockland Hyundai customer and we want to hear from you.

KV
Kenneth V.
West Nyack, NY
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit!

Monsey, NY
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Excellent Costumer Service!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a 5 star experience with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit!

LT
Lisa T.
Bardonia, NY
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt and professional
Very prompt and professional
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with prompt and professional service. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Richard W.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Lack of Communications
The whole thing took longer than expected. Offered a complimentary car wash. I accepted and that prolonged the service beyond what seemed acceptable. I finally had to ask that the car be given to me even though the was was not completed.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

I apologize that you had to wait longer than expected for your car to be serviced.
We value you as our customer and we want to do everything we can to provide you with a 5 star experience.

LR
Lizzette R.
Bloomingburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Our experience with Luis our sales Rep was the best ever I recommend him to anyone.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our sales department. We look forward to your first scheduled service visit!

MT
Morton T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Dealership
Rockland Hyundai recently moved into a beautiful new location. The sales department and and service department are excellent. Recommend both very highly.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you were able to have 5 star experience with our service and sales department. We look forward to your next service visit!

GS
Grace S.
Thiells, NY
08/23/2018 Category: Service
great
great
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you were able to have a 5 star experience with our service department. We look forward to your next service visit.