Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (11)

Overall Rating 3.8181836/5Overall Rating 3.8181836/5Overall Rating 3.8181836/5rating 3.8181836rating 3.8181836
Overall Rating 1.8181818/5rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818rating 1.8181818

Monroe, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The service was great.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.

New City, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
They are responsive to my requests
I appreciate the timely service of the vehicle and the quality of communications with the service advisors that assisted me.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service advisors were able to clearly communicate all the information about your vehicle, and complete the work in a timely manner.

West Nyack, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Rockland NY service experiance
The service staff are friend and know what to do.

The waiting room is clean and comfortable.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our staff was friendly and able to provide you with the services for your vehicle in a timely manner.

Marilyn W.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change maintenance
Great and quick service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

PN
Popal N.
Congers, NY
Good
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good experience with our service department.

Mark D.
Bronx, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent work great associate
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department.

River Vale, NJ

Good experience. Quick wait time
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Monroe, NY
Professionalism
I was very happy with Tiffany who resolved my issue. She was courteous and professional and did not give up till we spoke and she was able to offer a solution to my issue.

Its ok
I go there because it’s the closest to me. Not too satisfied
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

I apologize that you weren't able to have a better experience with our service department.

We value you as our customer and we want to do everything we can to provide you with a 5 star experience.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or you can call me at (845) 627-1300 EXT. 115.

Jose C.
Fast service
Rockland hyundai was very quick to take in my car to get fixed. They seemed to be very professional in their customer service skills.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our Rockland Hyundai staff was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner. We are happy to hear that our service department was able to provide you with a professional 5 star experience.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Closter, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/26/2018 Category: Service
The service writer explained everything my car needed. The waiting area is very comfortable
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service writer was able to clearly explain all the work that was done on your vehicle. We are glad that you were able to experience a comfortable atmosphere in our new waiting area.

Marion W.
Congers, NY
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Albert was great. He said it would take about an hour and it did.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Albert and the service department were able to complete the work in a timely manner.

Stony Point, NY
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is OK but that is it
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

We apologize that you received a less than 5-star experience with our service department.

We value you as our Rockland Hyundai customer and we want to make sure all your vehicle needs are met at the time of visit.

We will be reaching out to you shortly to speak further about your services with us.

Sharon Abraham
Rockland Hyundai
8456271300 ext 115

Nanuet, NY
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Caring. Knowledgeable. Courteous.
Caring. Knowledgeable. Courteous.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was caring, knowledgeable and courteous throughout your entire service visit.

We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Samson M.

Stony Point, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
I Absolutely love working with Hyundai, they treat you like family. Sharon is such a sweet receptionist and very knowledgeable. They got me in and out in a timely manor and even washed my vehicle.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy that I was able to give you the information that you needed for your car. We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with a family experience and, complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

JI
Jacqueline I.
Airmont, NY
Outstanding
Great swevice
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an outstanding experience with our service department.

Jainarine M.
New City, NY
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service
Staff is friendly
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our staff was friendly and able to provide the services needed for your vehicle.

Mary H.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Rockland Hyundai Rocks!
I have found since my first visit to Rockland Hyundai when my husband I were looking for a new vehicle that everyone, from the salesperson to the mechanics to the financial people to be nothing but beyond helpful and nice as can be!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that the entire Rockland Hyundai staff has been helpful and nice throughout the entire process of purchasing the vehicle and maintenance visits.

We look forward to your next scheduled service visit!

NK
Naomi K.
Spring Valley, NY
alll
excellent
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with an excellent experience.