4.6

Nyack, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
I purchase my 2018 Kona at this dealership and I can stress enough how much I love my car! I bring my car to them regularly for service and the staff is knowledgeable and efficient. The waiting room is spacious and comfortable (as I usually wait) and they have always done the right thing as far as price!

David S.
New York, NY
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Getting a new car was so easy
I went in for service on my 2014 Hyundai and wanted to speak with a sales person just to see my options.Roger was fantastic. No pressure, listened to my needs and situation and made great recommendations. I walked out with a new lease and great car. Jennifer in financing department was also fantastic. She made that whole process so easy!

CP

Norwood, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Extraordinary service great people
Service here is absolutely great, every time I go they are great. Service is fantastic

Elkin Chica

TL
Travis L.
Englewood, NJ
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Always a good experience at rockland Hyundai

Jordan B.
Congers, NY
12/30/2020
Great experience
My wife and I went in to Rockland Hyundai to trade in my 2@16 Elantra. We had no expectations when we went. We worked with Michelle Bux, who was great. She made the experience easy from start to finish and we ended up leaving in our new 2021 Tucson. Thank you to Michelle and Rockland Hyundai!

Monsey, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/27/2020 Category: Service
President
All people focused on customers

Joanna P.
Port Jervis, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Dependable and Honest Staff
I have been going to Rockland Hyundai for several years for all my maintenance and even leasing of my current vehicle from there. The staff have always been honest, dependable, and provide top-quality service to me. That is an important quality for a dealership.

GS
George S.
Pomona, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Everyone was friendly and the service was fast.

Pomona, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Always love working with Rockland Hyundai, in the Sales and Service Depts. Beside loving our two Hyundai’s, we’ve worked with a couple different sales people, and a few people in the Service Dept, and everyone is super nice and relaxed, and they always make us feel comfortable and confident in the experience. Loved the recent concierge service for getting both cars in for work! Not all dealerships are doing that these days, and it made a huge difference for us to be able to get the cars serviced while allowing us to avoid going in public to the dealership during COVID. So thank you, Rockland Hyundai!

New City, NY
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Timely, honest, competent car service
My car had transmission issues NOT addressed by another Hyundai Dealership a month earlier and although they did the "oil change", other safety and winterizing issues were also not brought to my attention at that time. Rockland Hyundai of NY addressed my car transmission issues in a very timely, honest, and competent manner. Rockland Hyundai fixed the items under warranty, brought the safety and winterizing issues to my attention, and performed the necessary services. My car is now running extremely well. Thank you, Rockland Hyundai.

Spring Valley, NY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Needs Improvement In Price Reduction
During this pandemic it would be nice if Rockland Hyundai could as a corporation reduce prices on all their services and repairs. Additionally, reducing prices on your newer vehicles would also boost your sales & get more word of mouth ads for free, which way better than media ads.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

We apologize for the less than 5 star experience that you had during your recent service with us.

We did try our best to help you by taking off 10% from your service bill when you came to pick up your vehicle from our dealership. We also did provide a loaner vehicle as a courtesy which we didn't charge you for while your car was being worked on.

We understand that you may have felt that the prices were higher than you expected but we did sign you up for our Sunbit program. Sunbit allows you to get the services that you need on your vehicle done that day and allows you to make the payments over time.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at (845)-627-1300 Ext. 2 for Service or you can email me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com.

GZ
Georgeanna Z.
Congers, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2020 Category: Service
five stars
Expert care I get my car in the service and courteous behavior of their employees