Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 1.8888889/5rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889

Ruth G.
Haverstraw, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Like the new space. Work was done promptly. Staff is cordial.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to preform the work for your vehicle in a timely manner.

Carol B.
Garnerville, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone
Everyone was courteous friendly and prompt
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was courteous, friendly and prompt in completing all the work for your vehicle.

Joanne C.
Palisades, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service writer was very helpful. I was taking care of right away
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service adviser was able to provide you with helpful information about your vehicle and take care of any needs in a timely manner.

FJ
Frank J.
Pearl River, NY
11/08/2018
Beware service department
I had my Santa Fe serviced today at Rockland Hyundai. Both front wheel liners were replaced. I had a 9AM appointment. I was a few minutes late. My car was serviced and a gentleman explained what was done when it was finished. The time was 10AM. I paid for the service and my receipt clearly says the time was 10:04 AM. Rockland Hyundai charged me for TWO HOURS LABOR. $255. ... TWICE their hourly rate. How is that possible? I didn't think I would get RIPPED OFF at Hyundai. I can tell you that you LOST A CUSTOMER today. Both my wife and daughter bought cars from you this year. They will not be happy when I tell them how you ripped my off? Is this some scam you are running? You can count on a complaint to Hyundai HQ and the Rockland county authorities. I am incensed over your theft of my money. You can count on me telling friends and acquaintances of my experience with your company.
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Afternoon Frank,

This is Tiffany, we had the pleasure of speaking this afternoon about your concerns with us during your visit. As per our conversation I would like to reasure you that "ripping off" a customer is not why we are in this business.

Our service department aims to satisfy the customer at any expense. We strive to have every customer satisfied so we will be refunding the full amount of your service. We hope we were able to resolve your concerns and we'll be seeing you in the future.

Rockland Hyundai
845-627-1300
tvasquez@rocklandhyundai.com

Joe W.
11/07/2018
As usual, Albert was great. Service was fast and thorough.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Albert and the service department were able to provide you with fast and thorough service for your vehicle.

BC
Barbara C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
The best!!!
Always attentive and courteous
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was attentive and courteous throughout your service appointment.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Stacey C.
11/07/2018
Great job
Amazing service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an amazing experience with our service department.

KC
Kelman C.
Garnerville, NY
Customer friendly
The service was great and fast
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with a great experience.

Manolo M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Excellent costumer service
Very happy with service and the staff.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.

AF
Aeysha F.
Yonkers, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a quick visit!
I appreciate the speedy service provided. I was in and out of there in less than an hour, THANK YOU!!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with fast and efficient service for your vehicle in a timely manner.

EV

Danny C.
Spring Valley, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Went to this dealer for recall, Oil & Oil Filter Change and state Inspection. Had to return to dealer before I reach home because the engine light came on. Dealer provided a loaner and fixed the engine light problem at no charge as it was covered under warranty. Great service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to take care of the oil change, New York State Inspection, recall and the engine light that came on.

Pearl River, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Ordered parts for me on Monday. Parts arrived on Wednesday. Service was performed on Thursday.
Great Service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to order the parts for your vehicle and install them in a timely manner.

PD
PHILIP D.
Bronx, NY
11/03/2018
TRY HYUNDAI
THE FEELING OF BEING TREATED LIKE NUMBER 1
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We value you as our loyal customer. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

PL
Philip L.
Stony Point, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly. They completed a thorough inspection of my car ordered the part I needed and had it installed when promised. This is a wonderful dealership.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that we were able to have the parts installed for your car in a timely manner.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Joseph M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Well organized
Well organized and great service and personnel. Many Thanks.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Mark H.
Nyack, NY
10/31/2018 Category: Service
What did I pay for?
15k mile service on my Elantra was not fully completed. Not sure what, if anything other than update the service sticker and charge me, did they do to my car.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We apologize that you received a less than 5-star experience with our service department.

We did provide a synthetic oil change for your vehicle just like you requested. When the synthetic oil change is done the technician always tops off your fluid along with a multipoint inspection on the vehicle.

We can guarantee that the work was done 100%. As I mentioned over the phone if you feel as though the service was not completed we urge you to bring the vehicle back as we will go over everything with you.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or you can call me at (845) 627-1300 EXT. 115.

LG
Lexi G.
Middletown, NY
10/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Best service I have ever gotten anywhere !! Roger Garcia is the best, most efficient car salesman I have ever met. I bought a new car and not only did he ensure I got exactly what I wanted, but I felt like royalty while there. I will not go anywhere else for purchasing or service , as they just gained a loyal customer .. kuddos to Roger for making this experience the best and showing what customer service excellence really is!!

LL
Lewis L.
Elmsford, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Service Rep!
Without mentioning names of past dealerships, suffice to say that I had been delaying bringing my 2018 Sonata for service, even just an oil change, because of the absolutely terrible treatment I had received from my past dealership's service department. So when I called the original dealership for an appointment, I was actually thankful that they said there were no appointments left for the time I needed. This "forced" me to look elsewhere, and am glad I did. From the moment I met with Albert, I could tell he was "old school." The kind of person who still believed in the customer first! Not only did he say all the right things, he proved to me that he said what he meant and meant what he said. A rare quality that is found in few and far between people. And he responded in this manner knowing full well that I was "only" there for an oil change.

The greatest thing he did was to restore my trust in people again as well as in Hyundai! I was so turned off about Hyundai and their service that I was definitely not going to lease my next car from Hyundai. But now I realize that my problem was with a particular dealership and NOT with Hyundai itself! If you look up Automotive Service Representative in the dictionary I would not be surprised to see his picture there right after the definition. Thank you Albert and that you Hyundai.

I was also treated wonderfully by Sharon who took my payment with class and a big smile. Thank you, Sharon!!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback Lewis! I'm happy that I was able to provide you with your keys and paperwork!

We are so happy that Albert and the service department were able to provide you with the services that you needed for your vehicle.

We value you as our loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Recent NYS inspection
People are extremely friendly and kep me informed. Just thought it took to long for the work.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was friendly and kept you updated on the status of your vehicle.