4.6

Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5rating 4.3333371
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MA
Marc A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Have a 2013 Genesis and have been to a number of Hyundai dealers for service and by far the experience at Rockland was the best. Friendly on the phone booking the appt, diagnosed and fixed issue while I waited in their lounge, cost was more than fair. Will be back!

VO
Victor O.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Trip
Went there for service on my Sonata and excellent, timely service as usual.

Congers, NY
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in and quickly
Accommodating with setting up appointments. In and out quickly.

Yonkers, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service very fast and efficient thanks again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great
Everyone was nice and helpful

James D.
Mahopac, NY
10/22/2019
Outstanding
So this is my 3rd lease from this company. My first time out they helped me when no one else would, but I had a bad deal from my salesman who was later fired. when my lease was up the owner (Mike Davidson) of the company stood by his word and made my 2nd lease work. Absolutely amazing. So I had an excellent credit score 2 years ago but at present it was low due to a job change.. Again I called Rockland Hyndai asking for help not ever imagining I would be as happy as I am right now. The first person I spoke to was Scott Corbett the sales manager. You would think leasing a car would be back and forth 20 times till you just get close. Nope not even close, 1 call he set up a meeting and done I kid you not. So Scott hooks me up with one of the nicest salesman I ever met Roger Garcia. He was so attentive to my needs and wants. He made my experience a great one. Now come where you get you B@##$ broke. Nope not even close the finance guy was so nice and polite it was crazy. Now you can read other reviews but mine is to the point. Not because I get a car but because the experience I had was truly amazing. I can not say what the deal was but I can tell you 4 other dealers couldn't come close. The closest number I got was $50 more a month. I highly recommend Rockland Hyundai to anyone looking to get into a fantastic vehicle.
Jim

Debary, FL
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, professional and very helpful
Very knowledgeable and explained my issue so I could understand

TH
Tracy H.
Sloatsburg, NY
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable service as always
I never have to worry anymore when I have to get my car serviced. With friendly people at the front end to reliable and experienced mechanics I know I will be treated with honesty and respect.

TD
Theresa D.
West Nyack, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
My Service
I had an oil change and recall performed. I waited for it at the dealership and it took about as long as I was told that it would. Everyone I encountered was nice.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Orangeburg, NY
Everyone was helpful

WF
William F.
West Nyack, NY
Excellent Timely Service
I called on short notice to drop off my car Sun night for some basic service. Since all morning time slots were taken I was told the car would be ready early afternoon which was fine.

Come Monday morning at 9AM Hyundai service called and said my car was ready. What a pleasant surprise from professional, friendly, engaging staff. I was impressed.

Piermont, NY
10/16/2019 Category: Service
its ok
no comment
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We apologize that you had a less than 5 star experience with our service department.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or (845)-627-1300 Ext. 2 for Service.

Sharon Abraham
Rockland Hyundai Representative

Pearl River, NY
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy
The time spent with the service attendant dropping off my car was minimal. The job was completed in a reasonable time and I spent as little as 5 minutes getting my car returned to me.

RL
Reinaldo L.
Orangeburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Bonus !!!
The service was good, the people also very nice.
I had an oil change, a NY State inspection and they washed my car in about an hour.
Bonus, they made FRESH popcorn while I was waiting. Good job!!!!

TA
Tarek A.
Nyack, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
Rockland Hyundai’s service department has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. I recently moved to the area and went in to have my vehicle serviced and check out if this can become my new local dealer. They were awesome, helpful, and quick! My service advisor gave me good advice that didn’t feel like he was just out for pushing me to get unnecessary things done. He asked all the right questions to figure out with the tech what exactly I needed. I would absolutely recommend them.

Jenna W.
Valley Cottage, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service and timing.

GA
Guy A.
New City, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Good to return
The receptionist and Anthony were great and that experience may entice me to return. My first time there was horrible that's why I go to Denville for my services and the synthetic oil change n tire rotation cost me 80 dollars.

BT
B.Dipaben T.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer care Representative and Hyundai dealer owner
When I went to pick up my car after repair done i wasn't sure where to go for pick up because it's new location. I try to park right by service area. Owner (Gentleman) saw that i am not on right spot so he told one of employee to walk with me around right spot and owner took my replacement(Temporary Loner) car he draw to the front and i was walking with her in front. On the way she told me that he has dealership of Hyundai. I was really impress of the service and very happy about customer care.

Suffern, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
All aspects of Rockland Hyundai Service met my needs.

PP
Pedro P.
Thiells, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location, nice waiting room.
Tech continuously kept me apprised of the status of my vehicle and were quick and efficient.