4.6

New City, NY
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and service was quick.
Everyone was very professional and the service was quick and efficient.

Kerron B.
Ossining, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Service for my car was good the customer service not so good.
Based on the behavior of the customer service representative, I was led to think that she thought I couldn’t afford to service my car there. After telling her what services I would like she asked me three times if I’m sure because it was 299.00+ tax for the service. Not because am black don’t mean I can’t afford to service my car. If I was white she wouldn’t ask me that question. I felt really disrespected
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/21/2020

We apologize for the way that our staff member went about handling the situation. We will be speaking with our staff so that in the future there will be clear and appropriate communication with the customer.

If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail please don't hesisitate to contact us.

Sharon Abraham
(845)-627-1300 EXT. 115
Sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com
Customer Relations Manager

Wayne/Stacia W.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have been here twice. Service Managers are terrific. They are knowledgeable. Tell you everything b4 they begin the work. Rockland Hyundai Service Department gets a A Plus
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service managers and staff were able to provide you with a great experience. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

CF
Coleen F.
Valley Cottage, NY
06/13/2020
I highly reccomend Rockland Hyundai!
Back in March I started inquiring about the Hyundai Kona. Trish Tapia kept in constant contact with me. Because of her, yesterday I purchased a 2020 Hyundai Kona. She was amazing, helpful and so nice. She put me in contact with Scott Corbett and Javier who also went above and beyond for us. It was truly a wonderful experience dealing with all of them. I highly reccomend Rockland Hyundai for your next vehicle purchase.
Joseph P. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Coleen, Greatly appreciate you taking time to share your experience. Have fun in the new KONA!

KV
Kenneth V.
West Nyack, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Service representative was very professional .
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a 5 star experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

River Vale, NJ
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Staff is always professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely return and would recommend to a friend.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to provide you with a great service experience. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Wayne/Stacia W.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
From my first meeting with your representative to my exit from the service department it was a great experience

Wayne A
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that your service experience went really well from beginning to the end. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Rhenita R.
Pomona, NY
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
I would definitely go back to this dealer for service.

Jose M.

06/02/2020 Category: Service
Helpful Staff
Everything went smoothly.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Wayne W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I enjoyed my experience. My Service Advisor was professional, service was provided in a timely manner and my automobile runs like it came off the show room floor

James P.

Margaret H.
Montgomery, NY
05/12/2020 Category: Service
AMAZING!!!
Best customer service EVER! Chris was amazing, professional,— EXCELLENT JOB!!

Monsey, NY
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Considerate and honorable!
My keyless fobs weren't working. Worried what this would cost, how involved the fix would be. Chris, the service department desk person was polite, professional, and maintained strict coronavirus safety precautions (social distancing, wearing gloves, etc). He indicated where the well-kept and empty lounge was for me to wait. Chris came back to find me within 5 minutes to say "It's all done. You needed new batteries in the fobs." He reassured me they'd checked and that's all I needed.
When I went to pay, all I was charged for was batteries. No service fee.
How wonderful to get service from honest and considerate service professionals.

David S.
New York, NY
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service during difficult times
I needed an inspection and oil change and Rockland Hyundai made the whole process safe and simple.
They provided the services that I needed in a quick time frame. I felt like they were taking every precaution to keep the experience safe.