4.6

Stony Point, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/08/2021 Category: Service
My Hyundai service.
I trust that the service personnel have my best interest in mind. They are very courteous and professional;their work is exceptional.

West Haverstraw, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to come in for service
Always a pleasure to bring in my vehicle for service.
From start to finish, Al always keeps me informed on what’s going on.

GR
Gary R.
Haverstraw, NY
03/26/2021
Great Hyundai experience
I must say today I walked into Rockland Hyundai,my experience was wonderful. i had the opportunity to to work with a sale woman by the name of Michelle Bux.She was quite amazing .We hit it off right from the start ! With her being a former hairdresser and me being a present hairdresser our chemistry was PERFECT (we had lots of fun)my whole process from start to finish was a total of 3 1/2 hours ,with me actually leaving with my new Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.The transaction was seamless, and Michelle was a complete pleasure and this is actually my 9th Hyundai purchase and my husband has purchased 3 .So yes I am a Hyundai fan So yes it was a very nice experience ! Keep up the good work Rockland Hyundai and thank you Gary Rylander.

Denise P.

03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/25/2021 Category: Service
STEVEN V. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Hi James,

I am sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your last service. It is always our goal to provide 5 star service and it appears we did not. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the issue further.

Regards,

STEVEN V. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hi John

West Haverstraw, NY
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Easy access to shop and fast service
Fast service

New City, NY
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service .

Spring Valley, NY
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Efficient labor, timely manner!
Rockland Hyundai serviced my vehicle rather quickly! I was not late to work and the vehicle was operating just fine. I will continue to service my car with their assistance.

Robert S.

Thiells, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Overall service
The service was spot on. The personnel was friendly and capable. Vehicle was returned in a timely manner.

TH
Tracy H.
Sloatsburg, NY
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Whenever I go to Rockland Hyundai the staff is always friendly and helpful and put my mind to ease during what can be a stressful situation having a car in need of repair. I ended up bringing my car in a day earlier then my appointment due to a mechanical problem and they took the car without question and make sure I got home. I have no problem using them again and again.

Orangeburg, NY

03/15/2021 Category: Service
Service was great

Garnerville, NY
03/12/2021 Category: Service
It is convenient. The staff are kind.
I'm new to the Brand and they offer much more than I expected. I love my vehicle. The service is good. I would recommend an external wash to top off the service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good experience with our service department. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!