Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service

Martinez L. on 02/19/2018
Martinez said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
PATRICIA B. on 02/15/2018
"Great at solving electrical issues"
I can always rely on this place to fix the problem first time every time. The wait was a little excessive this time but at least the problem was resolved. It was complicated
Vehicle: Toyota Celica
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:14 AM
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 02/20/2018

It is a pleasure to serve you as you deserve, thank you very much for visiting us.

Javier F. on 01/31/2018
Javier said the staff did pretty well, and he was happy they fixed his vehicle.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018
Mateo M. on 01/31/2018
Mateo said the service was really great.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018
John J. on 01/19/2018
Spoke with Cantly. She said she had no issues with the business. She would like them to keep doing what they are doing.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2018
SEAN C. on 01/17/2018
"Too much too soon too fast and tough communication"
I purchased two vehicles from the Miami-Dade auction and took one of them here to Rodriguez. Immediately after purchase I installed a used battery in it to be able to get it to run and then took it to the local AutoZone for a charging test. I noticed the sticker on the windshield which said the oil had just been changed. Despite this sticker I did not trust it a County employee had actually done the oil change for a vehicle they were going to sell so I took it to Rodriguez to make sure that the coolant could handle the 10 degree weather where I was taking the car and to make sure it had fresh oil in it. When I called I was received by a very friendly female voice. She was interested in hearing what I had to say and took notes as we spoke. Shortly after we spoke in fact less than 15 minutes later I received a long list of things that the vehicle reportedly needed. Not on the list was any antifreeze. On the list was freon brake rotors transmission fluid a serpentine belt and a valve cover gasket among other things. I called again and the female voice heard me tell her that I wanted the antifreeze checked and I wanted the oil changed. She agreed to hand me a changed estimate for repair to reflect those two things. In return I received an estimate for repair not for antifreeze and an oil change but for freon and for an oil change. I made another call and I made another text. During the call it became apparent that the freon work was already underway and this resulted in me being estimated for a $55 oil change when previously it had appeared on the estimate for slightly less. In my call back I made it clear that I wanted only the antifreeze checked and the oil changed. This was agreed to and when I picked up the vehicle I received a bill for $55 for the oil change. Among the things I found interesting where these. 1, the dipstick on the vehicle is not gradated so there is no way they could have known whether it needed a half a liter or the 2 L of fluid they claimed it needed. 2 I started the vehicle on a level Surface after driving it for about 3 miles and allowing it to warm up I found that when in park indeed the vehicle was low on fluid, but when you put it in neutral and set the brake as recommended that the vehicle was slightly below the required fluid level. this transmission takes slightly less then 11 quarts of fluid when full. For them to have told me that it needed to and for it to have actually needed none was on settling. I've been peeled back the cover on the Belt only to discover that the belt was not original clearly having not a Chrysler number on it but a Napa belt built number. This means during a 60000 mile life the car had had his belt replaced at least once. I did not see it as being dry or brittle or making noise. I cannot explain why I was told I might need one. After checking the oil to make sure that they had changed it I got in the car and drove more than 450 miles to Savannah Georgia. There I checked the engine for evidence of any oil leaks around the valve cover which may have occurred. There were none. So there I was in Savannah wondering why it is I've been told I needed transmission fluid and a belt and a valve cover gasket when I had no reasonable explanations for any of them. I drove the remaining 700 miles home to Philadelphia. When I got home I put calipers on the brake rotors to measure them all. The front rotors were lightly scored and we're 9 thousands of an inch below tolerance yet the rear rotors were deeply scored and we're in far worse shape. So I arrived home unable to figure out why it is the front rotors were pointed out to me when the rear rotors were not. to add icing on top of the cake there was road construction going on outside of the Rodriguez facility and it was impossible to get into or out of their shop without going over numerous bumps. During the course of my ride home it became apparent very quickly that the car needed front struts because as it hit bumps it made noise and bounced inappropriately. Further examination revealed that not only did it need struts out front but part of the noise that I was hearing was from the right hand motor mount. In some I am not too sure that this firm really did right by me. I am not too sure how well well they might do for you however if you choose to have work done here I would say that you need to be very clear in your Communications and that it should be written and that this firm might benefit from you're taking the time to translate your instructions from your native language into the Spanish language that seems to be the primary language spoken there. at this time I do not feel I could recommend this business to a friend which is a shame because I really liked speaking on the phone with them.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:37 AM
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 01/17/2018

We regret a lot of what happened, we tried to make an inspection to your car so that it did not have any problem, maybe we lacked a bit more to be able to please you, and thank you very much for your opinion this makes us improve, and if some day you like to visit us we will try to give you the best service.

FRANCISCO G. on 01/11/2018
"RELIABLE PLACE"
Although the external aspect can give an erroneous impression, this business is very well organized, the work is very good, very fast, and with good guarantee. I personally feel safe doing business with them, they have made big and complicated reparations in my hummer h2.
  I definitely recommend them
Vehicle: HUMMER H2
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 01:33 AM
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 01/15/2018

It is a pleasure to have attended you. Thank you!

Diony E. on 12/26/2017
"Excelente atención Buenos mecánicos "
Exente arencion buenos mecánicos. Recomendado
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 05:29 PM
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 01/03/2018

Muchas Gracias por visitarnos.

Wendy P. on 12/23/2017
Wendy said the business was fast and efficient. They are good at what they do.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Simon M. on 12/18/2017
Simon said this business has good prices and good customer service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C350
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Javier F. on 12/14/2017
Javier said he likes what this business did to his vehicle.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 12/14/2017
Janeliz D. on 12/14/2017
Janeliz said everyone was calm and nice. There was no wait. It was about 2 and a half times more expensive than her regular mechanic. She had to go back after having the flat tire fixed, to have the air pressure checked on the other tires. The pressure was low on one of the other tires.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 12/14/2017
Abden G. on 12/06/2017
Abden said the staff did a very good job.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 01/03/2018

Thanks.

Frangois E. on 11/24/2017
Frangois said everything that was done so far has been good. They found the problem, but it took kind of a long time.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
Naca S. on 11/24/2017
Spoke with Jacob. He said this facility did a good job. They have a good reputation and he highly recommends them.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
Jesi M. on 11/20/2017
Jesi said the staff were very professional. They were friendly and informative about the service. He liked all the services they provided.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Andres G. on 11/17/2017
Andres said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Felipe A. on 11/16/2017
Felipe said this business provided very good service. They were friendly, fast and efficient.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017
JAIRO R. on 11/14/2017
"Great Service, Great people !"
The service on Rodriguez Brothers is hassle Free, Fast, professional, always on time and no surprises or hidden fees.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 01:06 PM
Alex R. at Rodriguez Brothers Auto Service responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the feedback! We apprecikate it.