AC
Alex C.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he was happy with the service he received from the staff.

BA
Bonnie A.
Gold Hill, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff explained the details, and that was good.

Joe C.
Honda Civic Si
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Joe said this business did everything right.

AP
Adam P.
Rogue River, OR
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Adam said this business did a good job. The work was done in a timely manner.

BN
Bill N.
Central Point, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he didn't have any problems. Everything went as expected.

TH
Tony H.
Merlin, OR
04/28/2018
Just like new...
Thanks again for servicing my Camry. I really needed it fixed, and you guys did a great job. Thanks again.

Mary S.
GMC Vandura
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Mary said it took a little bit longer to get her vehicle back.

Regina G.
Rogue River, OR
Mazda Tribute
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Regina said the staff do an excellent job at this business.

DI
Dave I.
White City, OR
Ram 1500
04/25/2018
Outstanding service and reasonably priced
I brought my 2013 ram 1500 laramie crew cab to this shop because I was hard about their advertising on a local radio station. I was in need of engine exhaust work done on my new to me truck to fix the common problem of exhaust manifold leak on a hemi. I had submitted a quote request from here and for other shops. I scheduled an appointment with Danielle. Did I mention they have a free courtesy? I didn't have to use it but it was a nice feature to sweeten the deal. Apparently the mechanic had some struggles removing a couple of broken exhaust bolts along with the manifolds because of the tight fit in the engine bay. They were kind enough to inform me there were additional bolts broken so there would an additional charge which I agreed to since I already knew this was a complicated removal and installation process. They kept my truck an additional half a day but that was a non-issue as that was a fair trade off for the service performed. When I picked up the truck, the receptionist was kind and courteous. The owner, Buddy, came out personally and gave me some sound advice about the recent muffler work and strongly suggested I have flanges installed on the forward exhaust as it would most likely save me money and frustration from having the piping cut into it I wanted to service the transmission or transfer case. He made a really valid point and I will be going back to the exhaust shop to have them flanges installed. I didn't feel it was "up selling" but sound advice from an experienced mechanic who was looking out for my best interests. I believe I've found a regular shop to attend to my automotive needs. They were friendly, honest, reasonably priced and completed the job flawlessly. I would not hesitate to suggest Rogue automotive for your service needs. I'm very happy I selected them. By the way, I found them on Yelp! and on their Yelp! page, there's a $30 coupon available.

SO
Steven O.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff got back to him with quotes when no one else did. They did a great job on everything.

JE
Jennifer E.
Chevrolet S-10
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business is very friendly, they are also straight forward and honest with her.

Don L.
04/17/2018
Easy access
Very happy to tell you I got the car registered. WAH-HOO. Thanks to your great technicians.
I have more work to be done after I recover from my surgery (today) so Hope to see you in the near future. Don. L.

Bob S.
Talent, OR
Chevrolet Camaro
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he had asked this business to have the vehicle done by a certain time, and they did.

Christopher W.
Chevrolet S-10
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff are friendly and keep customers informed on what's going on.

Ray W.
Talent, OR
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the business did a good job for the overall experience. There was one wire left hanging but other than that it's fine.

KC
Karen C.
Phoenix, OR
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she was very pleased and totally satisfied with the service. The employees replaced the back up light and she was so happy with the service she will now be using this business for repairs.

CT
Carl T.
03/31/2018
Constant updates on parts needed, prices and time frame. Will be recommending to those in need of service.

RP
Rachael P.
Dodge Dakota
03/31/2018
Awesome customer service! Made sure my truck was fixed before leaving. Fair prices!

BJ
Buck J.
White City, OR
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Buck's wife. She said the business provided excellent customer service.

Michel C.
Gold Hill, OR
Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Michel said the staff were really good and everything went just fine during the service.