Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

WD
WILLIAM D.
Lebanon, OR
12/10/2018 Category: Sales
friendly staff that is willing to go the extra mile.
We had the pleasure of working with Leon Jones, from start to finish he made the process easy to understand and went the extra mile to get us into the car I have always wanted. I would highly recommend him and Ron Tonkin Mazda to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used Mazda at a great price.
thank you again!!!

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
2012 Mazda Mazda2
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Steve took care of everything for my vehicle and even dealt with the warranty company and gave me a loaner so I could get to work!

2005 Mazda Mazda3
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service and comfortable waiting areas.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgable, making the visit go smoothly. I really like having the ability to get reliable professional servicing for my mazda.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3! I am happy to hear everything went smoothly during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!!

Vancouver, WA
2012 Mazda Mazda3
12/08/2018 Category: Service
mazda 3
My 45/000 mile service seemed to go smooth except for one disturbing factor. The next day after service my tire pressure warning indicator came on. I checked the tire pressure personally and found an average of 25 psi in each tire, 32 recommend. Seems like for 140 dollar service someone could have checked my tire pressure? Okay, granted fluctuations in outside temperature can result in varying psi reads but this indicator never came on before.

Thank you so much for informing us about your low tire pressure. I left a voicemail message for you and would like to discuss this further so we can make this right. Please call me direct at 503-408-4206. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.

SERGEY S.
Clackamas, OR
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Simple and pleasant
I am sure I ha some mind tricks played on me, but I am still happy I left with the car I wanted and for the price I was comfortable with. Thank you.

Congratulations on your 2018 Mazda3, Sergey! I am thrilled that you are happy with your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and wish you many, many miles of fantastic driving adventures in your new Mazda. Have a great week, Sergey!

JY
JEANETTE Y.
2009 Mazda Mazda3
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Customner Service!
I am always delighted with your service staff for their great customer service. The always keep me informed of my car's status. Thank you.

Thank YOU, Jeanette!!! We truly appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled that you continue to enjoy the customer service provided to you. We appreciate you and look forward to serving you next time. Have a wonderful week, Jeanette!

GM
GREGORY M.
2019 Mazda CX-3
12/07/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman was the key
Knowledgeable, easy-going and fun,, soft-sell, upfront salesman was the reason I bought this car at this location. (Another salesman was more pushy and a turnoff.)
He got me close to the monthly payment I needed for my budget.

Congratulations on your new CX-3, Gregory! I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience purchasing at Ron Tonkin Mazda! I would have to agree that we have a wonderful sales team here. We appreciate your business, Gregory, and wish you many, many miles of fantastic adventures in your new Mazda!!

ROB B.
Happy Valley, OR
2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/07/2018 Category: Service
10K Service
Great and fast service!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your vehicle, Rob!!! Have a great day!

BO
BRENDAN O.
2015 Mazda Mazda3
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent hospitality and effecidncy
Fast and friendly people make a huge diffence in creating a good customer experience.

Thank you for the kind words, Brendan!! We appreciate the trust you have placed in Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3. Have a great week, Brendan!

LH
LISE H.
2013 Mazda Mazda3
Incredible customer service
I’ve been to Ron Tonkin Mazda many times before, but had never worked with Nikki. Now I don’t want to make an appointment with anyone else! Nikki is delightful - friendly, informative, helpful and kept me informed at every step of the process. She checked on whether my repair was covered under a warranty (it was) and made sure I was treated fairly (I was). What’s more, my appointment was at 1:15p, but a message over the weekend suggested that - for diagnostic work - I should bring my car in early. I did, which meant she had no idea I would be showing up. Even though I wasn’t on the schedule, she handled it with grace and professionalism and didn’t make me feel like a burden.

The only thing equal to Nikki’s excellence during this appointment was your shuttle driver Art, who is an absolute gem. He is kind and considerate, and really takes pride in what he does. He is passionate about taking care of his vehicle - I’ve never met anyone so diligent about keeping everything in tip top shape! He has a bright future ahead and, if it interests him, should be tapped for more detail work and anything where exceptional customer service is required.

Ron Tonkin Mazda, you have really impressed me this time around. Nikki and Art are extraordinary team members and I’m hopeful to see them again the next time I visit...hopefully just for an oil change next time!

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Lise!! I am thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with Nikki and Art during your last visit. We are truly fortunate to have amazing team members such as these two. Exceptional customer service is our goal and I'm glad you felt welcome, appreciated and well-cared-for. We appreciate your business, Lise, and look forward to serving you again!

ALBERT M.
Stevenson, WA
2016 Mazda CX-5
People like Justin
Time will tell

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5, Albert! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great day!

CRAIG W.
Newberg, OR
New CX-5 2018 GT AWD
Can you give Mazda the following feedback:
I like most of the features of my new CX-5, particularly the headlights, cruise control, interior, exterior.
Here are three problems
The FM radio isn't as powerful as my Ford F-150 2010, nor as good as the Lexus 2008 i250. I cant listen to my favorite Portland radio station reliably anymore. I checked with Car Toys and I can't upgrade the radio.
The navigation arrow is different than google or any other map system. As you approach a corner the arrow tip goes past the corner and the intersection is in the middle of the arrow, not at the point
The on-board memory only holds 1000 contacts. I have 3000. There is a tedious work around but I've been too busy to do it so I don't look up contacts on my Mazda, rather I use my phone.
Had I realized these deficiencies before I committed I believe I might not have purchased a Mazda.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5, Craig.Your feedback is appreciated and I will definitely pass along your thoughts to our Mazda representative. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying most of the features on your Mazda. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Cook, WA
Mazda CX-5 Apply Car Play retrofit
Everything was smooth, pleasant and professional. Appointment was made easily and was kept promptly, accommodating my crowded schedule. A small glitch with the software after installation was immediately corrected, with apology. A pleasant experience.

Congratulations on your new CX-5! I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Ron Tonkin Mazda. We appreciate your business and wish you many, many miles of fun driving adventures!!

CEARA C.
2013 Honda Fit
What a relief!
Jeff Thompson found the perfect car for my family & worked with us from start to finish - he is exceptional!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 12/06/2018

Congratulations on your Honda Fit, Ceara! I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with your salesperson, Jeff. (And, I will absolutely pass along your kudos to him.) We appreciate your business and wish you many miles of driving pleasure in your vehicle!!!

BEVIN H.
Great customer care
We purchased a ‘18 Mazda 3 and had a great experience. Daniel, our sales advisor was very attentive to our needs and made sure we were thoroughly satisfied with our vehicle and the additional products we chose to buy. We never felt pressured to buy any of the add ons but we’re given many options. We got an amazing price on our car and we love it!

Congratulations on your new Mazda3, Bevin!!! I'm thrilled to hear that you had an awesome buying experience at our dealership! I will definitely pass your praise along to Daniel. We truly appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles of amazing driving adventures in your new Mazda!!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
2016 Mazda CX-5
Ron tonkin Mazda
Great place, good people , good service

Thank you for the all-around glowing review, Kathleen! And, thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5. We appreciate you and we look forward to serving you for a long time to come. Have a great day!

TN
TERESA N.
Easy, friendly
Such an amazing atmosphere! Had such an incredible experience!

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Teresa! We enjoy taking great care care of our customers and I'm happy to hear you were pleased. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful day!

BRYAN S.
2015 Mazda Mazda3
Outstanding door-to-door service
Jeremy, Ed, and everyone at Ron Tonkin provided excellent service in a timely manner. They clearly explained all of the work that was to be done and why it was being done and kept me informed every step of the way. Outstanding shuttle service to and from my home was the bow on top. Can't say enough good things about the experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience, Bryan!! I am delighted to hear that our Service Team provided you with excellent customer service. We truly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to caring for your vehicle and keeping you happy for a long time!

RICHARD H.
2006 Mazda Mazda3
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department goes the extra mile for customers!
My Mazda 3 was stolen and recovered 3 days later. The thief destroyed the clutch and transmission on an epic joy ride while trashing the interior with dirt and junk food. My insurance company was reluctant to pay for all the necessary work but Ron Tonkin did all they could to get my car restored to its original condition and minimized my out of pocket costs. Thanks Ron Tonkin Service!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 12/05/2018

I'm so happy to hear that your Mazda3 was recovered and back in your hands, Richard! And, I'm delighted to hear that we were able to restore your vehicle as best we could with limited insurance assistance. We appreciate the trust you have placed in our dealership to care for your vehicle. Enjoy the rest of your week, Richard!