Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

EB
EDUARDO B.
North Vancouver, BC
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and fast service
Steve was a stud. Really nice and informative.

Wilsonville, OR
2013 Mazda CX-5
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt service
I came in for an oil change and was greeted promptly. My records were viewed and I was asked if I had any concerns. I needed a new rear washer blade and the rain sensor was not working properly. They addressed all of my issues and I appreciate the coupon that I received in my email for the services I had done. Since I have to drive for almost an hour to get here from home, the coupon comes in handy to offset the cost of traveling so far to get here.

2015 Mazda Mazda3
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service!
Nikki Parker is the absolute best!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you fo sharing your 5-star experience! I'm happy to hear that you were impressed with the level of service that your Service Advisor, Nikki, provided you. We value your business and we look forward to serving you again. Have a great weekend!

SN
SCOTT N.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I had my car brought in for some troubles with my suspension. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, fixed my car in no time flat, and brought to my attention some free services that I got when I purchased the car I wasn't aware of. My past experiences working with dealerships haven't always been friendly, and Nikki at Ron Tonkin was an amazing breath of fresh air. They have gone a long ways towards earning my business in the future - both for repairs, and for purchasing a new car however long down the line that is.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3, Scott! I am delighted to hear that you experienced 5-star service and that your tire was repaired so quickly. We like to believe that we are different than other dealerships, so we enjoy validation from customers saying the same. We value your business and we look forward to serving you in our Service Department as well as our Sales Department one day down the road. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

APRIL S.
2018 Mazda CX-3
02/14/2019 Category: Service
in and out
good price and quick service

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-3, April! We are honored to care for your Mazda and we look forward to doing so in the future as well. Have a wonderful weekend!

Wilsonville, OR
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
The staff was nice n professional

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3! We value your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful weekend!

KL
KYLE L.
2010 Mazda Mazda3
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nikki is the BEST
Nikki is always kind, up-front with costs and explanations, and very thorough. She is easily THE BEST customer service person I have dealt with. I have been working with her for years now, long may it continue. She can balance between customers without making people (or me at least) feel they are not being taken care of. She is what makes RT Mazda feel like home. If you have the budget to give her a raise, please do.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the glowing review, Kyle!! We agree that Nikki is awesome and we are fortunate to have her on our team. I'm delighted to hear that she makes you feel at ease and comfortable in our dealership. We truly appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!!

KURT B.
2015 Mazda CX-5
02/13/2019 Category: Service
RT SErvice
Good service as normal

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5, Kurt!! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. We value your business and we look forward to serving you again!

JOHN G.
2018 Mazda 6
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Almost got it done...
I brought my car in for a warranty issue. Unfortunately Mazda provided an incomplete part. This means another visit to fully correct the problem. Not the fault of the dealer but somewhat of an inconvenience for me. I’m confident that it will be resolved, soon I hope. Always had good experiences in the past.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, John! I am so sorry to hear that the manufacturer did not provide one component of the part to us. We will definitely alert you when we are able to get it in or if we come up with another solution. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Mazda, John. Have a wonderful afternoon!

KW
KYLE W.
2018 Mazda CX-5
02/11/2019 Category: Service
FANTASTIC SERVICE
I had the pleasure of getting my wife's Mazda Serviced as well as my Acura in the same weekend. The level of Service that I received from Mazda Exceeded my expectations. Nikki went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was taken care of, as well as make me feel comfortable and well taken care of. Her Professionalism and kindness Exceeded what I received at the Acura Dealership! THANK you again Nikki, I will be asking for you personally going forward as well as referring you to my friends who have Mazdas as well!

Thank you for the glowing review, Kyle! I am so happy to hear that our Service Department really wowed you and exceeded your expectations during your CX-5's recent service visit. We agree that Nikki is amazing and realize that we are fortunate to have her on our team. We appreciate your business and of course your referrals as well! We look forward to serving you again, Kyle!

TG
TIM G.
Hillsboro, OR
2016 Mazda Mazda6
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Nikki and Izzy were great! I was well informed and the service work went well.
Not like all Mazda dealers.
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience at Ron Tonkin Mazda, Tim! We pride ourselves in standing out among the crowd and I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the customer service that Izzy and Nikki provided. We appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to care for your Mazda6. Have a great day, Tim!

AP
ALVIN P.
Clackamas, OR
2010 Mazda CX-7
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Terrific customer service
Had a recall on the passenger airbag on my Mazda CX7. Had received a postcard from Mazda, called them and was told my appointment was all set up. When I arrived at Ron Tonkin, Nikki Parker greeted my as I walked in the door. I told her why I was there, and she checked the system. There was no record of my appointment from Mazda. She said no problem, we'll get you taken care of. After checking a few things, there were actually two issues, the airbag and a front drive coupler. She was very efficient getting me set up, said would be ready later that afternoon. That was fine with me. I asked if I could get a ride to work, again, no problem. i even got to work early! She texted me the status as the worked progressed, and I picked up the car on the way home from work. Paperwork was a snap, and I was on my way. I really appreciated the way my transaction was completed, everything was easy, no charge and hassle-free. Even got a free car wash! Nikki was great! Thank you!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-7, Alvin! I am delighted to hear that Nikki Parker made your vehicle's service experience extremely simple and painless. We are honored to care for you and your Mazda and we look forward to doing so again. Have a wonderful evening, Alvin!

TL
THOMAS L.
2014 Subaru Legacy
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Scott in the Internet Department: Salesman of the Year Award. What a Champion! Rock Star Status.
Thank you for making the process effortless and so easy when buying a pre-owned vehicle.
The whole team was courtesy, genial and excellent to work with.
We appreciate all that you did to get us the car of our dreams.
Highly recommended!

Congratulations on the purchase of your Legacy, Thomas! I am so happy to hear that Scott Barney provided you with excellent customer service throughout the transaction. We thank you for your business and we wish you years of enjoyment in your Subaru!

LH
LESLIE H.
Vancouver, WA
2015 Mazda Mazda3
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Nikki
Having a personal contact that I like, and is responsive and enthusiastic, makes all the difference. I get answers to all my questions, and always a little more service than I expect. This is customer service at its best.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Leslie! I am delighted to hear that you were impressed by the level of customer service that Nikki provided you. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to caring for your Mazda3 again. Have a great day!

DEAN M.
Gresham, OR
2009 Mazda Mazda6
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient
Izzy greeted me as I got out of my car to begin the check-in. Inside Nikki took over. Very pleasant to work with. Car was ready before estimated time!
Robyn M
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda6, Dean! I am thrilled to hear that you were impressed by the level of service provided by our Service Team Members, Izzy and Nikki. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again!

Tigard, OR
2018 Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Very good experience. Alex was very informative and helpful without being a pushy car salesman.
Thank you!!

Congratulations on your 2018 Mazda3! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with your salesperson, Alex. We appreciate your business and wish you years of driving pleasure in your new Mazda!!

West Linn, OR
2016 Mazda Mazda3
Stellar Service
The service was stellar, as always. I was able to schedule a last minute appointment, was checked in quickly and my car was ready an hour later, as promised. It’s always a pleasure. Thank you, Ron Tonkin Mazda!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Mazda! I'm happy to hear that you had a 5-star experience in our Service Department. It is our honor to serve and we look forward to doing so again. Have a wonderful day!

MARK B.
Vancouver, WA
2013 Chevrolet Sonic
RELAXING
This by far was the greatest service experience I’ve had in my life! Steve Balweber went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and didn’t have to worry about a thing. My appointment was to for an oil change but I also asked about the charging port station in the center console. It wasn’t connected to power since I bought it and they took care of it NO CHARGE! It was an added half hour to get the part and reconnect which was fine because the waiting room felt like home. Great coffee, snacks, games and TVs to watch! I can take my car to the dealership up in Vancouver where I live but after this experience I will ALWAYS make the commute for this deliteful experience again.

Thanks for the love, Mark!! I am delighted to hear that you were so impressed with the level of service that Steve and the rest of our Service Team at Ron Tonkin Mazda provided you. I'm happy to hear that you felt so comfortable in our waiting area, too. We value you as our customer and we look forward to serving you again. Have an awesome day, Mark!

JACOB C.
2005 Mazda B3000
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people explain problems with pictures
Came in for a factory recall and an oil change. Mechanics found a problem with my rear braking system and called me right away. With pictures I could tell it was not something minor. Amazingly all services were completed by the end of the day.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Jacob! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the efficient and thorough service visit at Ron Tonkin Mazda. It is our honor to serve you and we look forward to doing so again. Have a great day, Jacob!

CL
CAROL L.
2014 Mazda Mazda3
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Attentiveness
The folks at Tonkin Mazda are polite and helpful .....and explain services.
No nonsense- I like that approach...
No hard sell for unnecessary repairs.
Thanks.
Carol L.

Thank you for trusting the Service Team at Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3, Carol! It is our honor to provide you with excellent customer service. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again!