Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

DUC L.
08/21/2018 Category: Sales
Professional yet friendly. Fast yet thorough.
I was shopping for a CX-3 five months ago. Jacob accommodated my tire-kicking with pleasure. Upon the completion of my old vehicle's lease, Jacob picked up where we left off and put me in the car I wanted. All of this in about three hours including financing. Ash in finance rushed to get me to keep my Friday night date on time! Give Jacob and Ash raises!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for purchasing your CX-3 from Ron Tonkin Mazda, Duc! I'm so happy to hear that Jacob and Ash took wonderful care of you and got you on the road quickly. Wishing you years of fun times and great adventures in your new Mazda, Duc!

KA
KELDON A.
08/21/2018 Category: Sales
Respectful, friendly and helpful.
My husband and l have dealt with Ron Tonkin Mazda many times and always come away satisfied. We have been treated very well. I know they go the extra mile to make the experience a good one. Having a good product helps emensly. Both Kelly and I would like to thank Mike Kasper for all his help and for being there when we have needed him. The service center and financial services don’t make you feel like you are getting your teeth pulled either. Thank you all, Kelly and Linda Adamson

Congratulations on your CX-5, Kelly and Linda! Thrilled to hear you had a great purchase experience with Mike Kasper. I will be sure to pass along your kudos to him. Here's wishing you many years of fun and great adventures in your new Mazda!

REBECCA R.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Easy & flexible scheduling both via website and phone. I appreciate their honest, clear communication about service levels & pricing. Nikki was so great to work with!

Theank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5! I'm happy to hear you had a great visit, Rebecca. We look forward to serving you again!

AF
ANNE F.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service department.
Friendly, prompt, professional service. Explains additional options without any pressure to buy. Facility is very clean and a comfortable place to wait.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your vehicle, Anne! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy working with our Service Team. Have a great day, Anne. We look forward to serving you again!

PS
PAUL S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Bought a used car
We were on time crunch and the team was understanding and finished up thing's while we we to a company picnic. Came back to sign and we were done.

Thank you for purchasing from Ron Tonkin Mazda, Paul! I'm happy to hear that your purchase was smooth and that our Sales Team was accomodating of your schedule. We wish you years of great memories in your new car!

AR
ARIEL R.
Best Service and Staff!
Everyone was so helpful and friendly! When I called in this morning inquiring about how to go about fixing our malfuntioning key. My husband had his bag stolen last night with our working key inside (along with his wallet and phone, kind of a stressful night) so we had to finally get our broken key fixed. Nicki was super helpful and let me know if I could get the car towed in, they'd most likely be able to get my key fixed and preprogrammed today. Managed to get a tow in and they were able to get me in right away! Justin helped me figure out the most cost effective solution for getting my current key fixed and getting a new spare key. Overall, it was a great experience and I really felt like they had my best interest in mind rather than trying to upsell something. They managed take a super stressful situation and turn it into a positive experience!

Awwww, thanks for the love, Ariel! I'm so sorry to hear about your stressful evening; that's no fun! But, I'm pleased to hear that Nikki and Justin took fantastic care of you. (I will be sure to share your kind words with them.) I hope that things have calmed down more by now and that all is well. We look forward to serving you again, Ariel!

MEAGAN C.
Mazda Tribute
Tribute diagnostic service
I took my 2005 Mazda Tribute in to get a diagnostic after my check engine light came on. The staff were quick and friendly at my appointment. Steve was very informative when the verdict came in. I haven’t decided yet on what to do with my repair, but I had a great experience finding out what the issue was with my Tribute.

Thank you for allowing us to look at your Tribute, Meagan. We appreciate the trust you have in us to care for you and your vehicle. We will be here if you decide to move forward with the repair. Have a great day!

JAMES M.
Seemed like an off day
An appointment that should have taken about an hour and a half ended up taking over three. Their systems were having issues that day and it seemed to have a pretty significant impact. The service rep was very friendly and apologetic about it but overall burning three hours on a Saturday just wasn't fun.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/20/2018

James, I sincerely apologize that your wait time was longer than anticipated. Fortunately, it is rare for the computer system to go down. I am sorry that this occurred on the day you came in for your recall. We look forward to serving you again.

Happy Mazda 3
It's been a great experience with this vehicle and I hope to upgrade to the X5 before winter. Justin's customer service is exceptional and I always ask for him at the desk.

Thank you so much!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda and Justin to care for your Mazda3! I will be certain to pass your kind words along to Justin. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time. Enjoy the rest of your weeknd!

1st service on my 2018 Mazda CX3
I was greeted by cheerful and friendly, Nikki Parker, who checked me in and explained what services would be checked and performed on my service contract. All was completed in timely manner..
Thank you.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-3! We strive to make you feel welcome and to provide great customer service and it sounds like Nikki did exactly that. We look forward to serving you again. Have a fantastic weekend!

RICHARD W.
Vancouver, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle was completed quickly. Great people to work with.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your vehicle, Richard! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy working with our Service Team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

KK
KEVIN K.
Ron Tonkin Mazda Service Review
Friendly, honest service with minimal wait!!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your CX-5, Kevin! We are delighted to hear that you are impressed by the customer service that we provide. We look forward to serving you again, Kevin!

PH
PAULA H.
Mazda Mazda3 5-Door
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was excellent and took about an hour as expected. The customer service representative was most friendly, helpful and explained the process clearly. She was available as soon as I walked through the door.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Ron Tonkin Mazda, Paula! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you were impressed by the service provided. Have a fantastic weekend, Paula!

LAURIE B.
good servicing appt!
My car was quickly serviced and I was on my way within a very amount of time. Thanks!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/16/2018

Happy to hear we were able to service your vehicle quickly and get you back on the road in short order, Laurie! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

GA
GREGORY A.
Wonderful Experience
A far better experience than I had experienced from Ron Tonkin in the past. The young lady, Nikki Parker, was a wonderful representative for her employer. I have not had a positive comment to share or recommendation for RT since I purchased a MZ5, 4yrs ago. I appreciate the turnaround in how I was treated today. Thanks again!

We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience, Gregory! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Nikki. We value the trust you have placed in Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the rest of your week, Gregory!

ZE
ZACK E.
Very professional and courteous
I had a lot of preventative maintenance needed for my car and they took very good care of me. I was aware of the time frames, price and necessities for ensuring my car to be in top shape. They even gave me a loaner car so I could make my shift for the evening.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Zack! We are delighted to hear that you were impressed by the Ron Tonkin Service Team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

AW
AKASHA W.
Sandy, OR
Nikki is great!
Nikki is seriously so inviting and fun the second you walk in the door! I love her personaltiy and her co workers are awesome and very helpful with anything I need!

Thank you for the kind words, Akasha! We are delighted that you enjoyed your most recent service visit and the customer service your received. We agree that Nikki is awesome and I will be certain to pass along your kind words to her. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Great work
Great work!

Thak you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5! We appreciate your business!

JOHANNA L.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service is great!
The customer service at Tonkin Mazda is Awesome! Also free Wifi while I waited. So glad I bought the Service Agreement with my new CX-5. All I ask is that they wash the car when I bring it in...

Thank you for trsuting Ron Tonkin Mazda to service your vehicle, Johanna! You should have received a car wash coupon from the cashier when you checked out. Please let me know if you did not receive one and I will mail one right out. Have a great day, Johanna!

JERRY B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Servicing
Very smoth and very efficient
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 08/15/2018

Delighted to hear you had a 5-star experience in our Service Department, Jerry! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.