Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DIANA C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Makes my car run fantastic
Very friendly. I went to another place to get my car serviced and I had to check over their work. And they forgot to fill some things. I go to ron Tonkin and they make sure the job is done right. And in a short amount of time. I'll be going to them for all my car needs thankyiu
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 10/18/2018

It is an honor to serve you, Diana! Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your vehicle. We look forward to caring for you and your Mazda3 for a long time to come!

JACKIE P.
No hassels
Justin did a great job during my visit for my 45,000 mile service . No hassles not pushy and understood when I said I’m able to fix my own filters etc. Service time was quick and lobby area is inviting to wait in.

Thank you for trusting Justin and the rest our Service Team to care for your CX-5! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great evening, Jackie!

THEODORE S.
Woodland, WA
Super Satisfied
Nice, quick and courteous service

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Theodore! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

PA
PRISCILLA A.
Phoenix, OR
Lexus GS 350
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
purchase of a car
your sale person Alex was wonderful with both me and my daughter.

Thank you for purchasing your Lexus from Ron Tonkin Mazda! We appreciate your business and are so glad that you and your daughter had a wonderful experience with Alex. We wish you many years of fun in your your vehicle. Enjoy the rest of your week, Priscilla!

CV
CHRIS V.
Mckinleyville, CA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great People!!
Had to stop in for an unscheduled check on my Mazda 6. Nikki got me right in for service, and I was in and out, all taken care of, in less than an hour. Ron, tha parts manager, also was gracious enough to research some accessories that I wanted, and ordered them to be ready for installation on my next trip through Portland. Mind you, I didn’t purchase my car from this dealership, just dropped in out of the blue. Can’t ask for more than that!!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for stopping in at Ron Tonkin Mazda, Chris! We are delighted to be of assistance as you were passing through. We appreciate you sharing your experience and wish you a wonderful week!

MICHELLE B.
Vancouver, WA
Mazda 6
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
New Purchase of a 2018 Mazda 6
Great team over here, had a pleasant experience which went seamless and quick. Would definitely recommend family and friends here. Adrian was a great salesman and knows his cars well and Dmitry in finance was fabulous as well! Thank you

Michelle Blake

Congratulations on your Mazda6, Michelle! I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience with both Adrian and Dmitry. We appreciate your business very much and wish you years of fantastic adventures in your new Mazda!!!

KALLE M.
Oregon City, OR
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Nikki Parker, service writer
She is a great service writer for Ron Tonkin Mazda! Very informative and professionally cordial. Thank you for excellent service!

Thanks for the love, Kalle! We agree that Nikki is amazing and we realize our fortune in having her on our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

JOSHUA K.
Troutdale, OR
Excellent customer service
Friendly, helpful and communicative. Great service team.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the rest of your week, Joshua!!

AD
AMY D.
Great experience
Quick, honest and very friendly service.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5, Amy! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and evening, Amy!

RP
RUDY P.
Gresham, OR
Recall repairs
I came in for a couple of recalls on my car. I was helped by Nikki Parker, she was friendly and did a great job of addressing my trouble.

She also noticed that there was a problem with my dash too. Luckily this was also under warranty, she checked to make sure the parts were in, and had everything fixed on the same day.

I also had a great interaction with their service department supervisor, I'm sorry that I dont recal pm his name, but he was very accommodating too.

Overall a very pleasing experience and will be back again.

Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Rudy! We appreciate the trust you have placed in Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3. I'm thrilled to hear that you were impressed by the level of service that Nikki and the rest of our Service Team provided you. Have a great week, Rudy!

Hillsboro, OR
Nikki is an asset
Nikki is an asset to the Ron Tonkin team, she is one of the main reasons I go back. I moved an hour away and because of her extraordinary level of customer service, I make that drive to have my vehicle serviced.

Thank you for trusting Nikki and Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda3! We agree that Nikki is awesome and we are very fortunate to have her on our team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a wonderful week!

SK
SHERRI K.
Friendly helpful servive
Nikki is a pleasure to work with. When I make my next appointment to come in I will make with here.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-5, Sherri! We agree that Nikki is fantastic. :) We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great week, Sherri!

JERRY D.
Gladstone, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/15/2018 Category: Sales
miataexperience was great!
Our salesman was great!

Congratulations on your Miata, Jerry!! I'm delighted to hear that you had a great experience at Ron Tonkin Mazda. We wish you many years of fun driving adventures in your Mazda!!

JOANNA C.
Great, Friendly Service
The employees made every effort to make sure getting my car serviced was as painless as possible. They walked me through the service and estimated wait time and texted with an update so I didn’t have to wait around. All while keeping it light and friendly.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your Mazda6, Joanna! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our Service Team. An enjoyable experience is always our goal and I'm glad to hear we hit the mark. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

GC
GINA C.
10/15/2018 Category: Sales
Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly
Alex was very professional, accommodating, friendly and overall a great salesman. I felt like he was looking out for my benefit the whole time. I would recommend going to Alex if you're interested in buying a Mazda.

Congratulations on your Mazda3, Gina!! I am delighted to hear that Alex provided you with an excellent experience. We appreciate your business and wish you years of fun and fantastic adventures in your Mazda. Have a great week, Gina!!

Mazda CX-3
Box Was Checked, Service Not Done
Went in for my first service at Ron Tonkin Mazda since my initial bad experience with Sales and Parts Dept. The people were nice and empathetic to my previous bad experiences. After receiving oil change and wheel rotation I noticed that the wheels had not actually been rotated. I informed the advisor of the missed service and they explained that the technician was new. Not exactly a trust building experience...

I am truly sorry that our new technician failed to do the rotation. I have left several messages for you and would like to make this right. Please call me direct at 503-408-4206. Thank you.

MICHAEL M.
Vancouver, WA
10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly service. Very prompt response after initial inquiry.
Adrian contacted me very quickly when I first inquired. He kept in touch and was very thoughtful. He even allowed my dog, which I had just adopted, to sit on his lap during the test drive. The whole experience was excellent.

Congratulations on the purchase of your Lexus, Michael! We appreciate your business and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the purchase experience with Adrian. We wish you and your new dog years of fantastic adventures in your Lexus!

JOHN B.
Happy Valley, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Very slow service.
I had appointments for 10/9 and 10/10. Both took longer than promised. The first was servicing. The second was mounting a set of tires, that should have taken 30 to 60 minutes and instead took 2 hours! I will be looking for a new dealer to service my Miata.

Thank you for taking my phone call, John. Once again, I apologize that your appointments took longer than you expected. We appreciate your busines and look forward to seeing you for your alignment. Have a great week!

Gresham, OR
Mazda CX-9
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Working with my service advisor was a great experience. He explained all of my options that were available to me. Feel comfortable coming back to this dealership.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Mazda responded on 10/14/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Mazda to care for your CX-9! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a fabulous week!

CHAD H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
20K service
Quick and painless. It is always a pleasure to take my car in for service.

Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Mazda, Chad! It is our pleasure to serve you and care for your Mazda3. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a fantastic week, Chad!