Business Solutions

Ron's Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/27/2022
Car was overheating.
Car was overheating. They fixed it. I have personally known Ron since 1985. He is a master mechanic.

AA
Andy A.
06/27/2022
Good service, friendly staff
I have been getting help from Ron’s auto for years. Both my parents had the best impression of the services they give! Now it’s my turn and whenever I have a...

David C.
Exceptional diagnostic & follow through service @ fair price
Great professional service with a memory of you & your auto. They know. Fair prices and great continuity of high quality service. They are there for you

SK
Susan K.
06/23/2022
Oil change and check on tire repair
I am a repeat customer, because Ron, Ronnie and staff do excellent work. My car is well cared for and they explain everything to me. And when needed, they...

Best service in town!
Best service in town by far! Very helpful!!