V
Valued Customer
01/06/2020
Fast, efficient, reliable and competitively priced.
First rate service and people with whom it's a pleasure to do business.

NS
NANCY S.
Oakhurst, CA
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/04/2020
Excellent Service!!
The people at Ross tire could not have been nicer!! And their dog Daisy was a sweetheart too!! They did a great job replacing 4 commercial tires on my Bus. They were fast and affordable! I would highly recommend them!

01/04/2020
Always consistent good service
I go here because over years of service here I get honest and fair work for my car.

TI
Trung I.
Ford Transit Connect
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Trung said the service is very quick and very professional.

NR
NORMA R.
Ford Expedition
12/29/2019
Excellent service and price
We have used Ross for the majority of our car repairs and tire needs for over a decade. It is great to work with someone who consistently provides good service, fair prices and customer service.

Joseph R.
Lexus IS 250
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend this business for service.

FR
FR RICK R.
Honda Ridgeline
12/22/2019
Neighborhood auto repair shop with talented employees and owner--what's not to like?
Aside from qualified and friendly service, Ross Tires is the gold standard for automotive shops today.

12/05/2019
Honesty
Greg is always honest with us. He and his guys does thorough work and every time we pick up our cars, we're always happy with their service.

NH
Noy H.
Kia Forte
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Noy said he would recommend them to others.

Mario G.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Mario said that he was having issues with his vehicle. The place he went to previously couldn't fix the problem. This place fixed it right away. They have great customer service.

LN
Louis N.
Redwood City, CA
INFINITI QX4
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Louis said he has been using this business for a long time and would recommend them for service.

AD
Anthony D.
Santa Clara, CA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff did a good job balancing his tires.

LO
Luis O.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the business was very welcoming, fast and very professional.

Markus R.
Campbell, CA
10/23/2019
I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody or ANYTHING!
This business does not live up to expectations. The auto body shop that fixed damages made to my vehicle was right down the street from here. My car was approved a new front tire and as this shop uses Ross' because it's right down the street, I am the type of person that replaces all my tires at the same time (not an odd one doing one at a time - that's ridiculous!). So, I replaced the other three out of my own pocket to make it right. Well..this shop (Ross' Automotive and Tire) doesn't balance all four tires when they put new tires on your car (they only balance the front - which is all that you're going to feel really if off balance with new tires). Well, the price wasn't all that great to begin with. Now, most places give you free tire rotation after 5,000 miles if you've purchased your tires there at their shop. They rotated my tires, but the tires coming from the rear of my vehicle made my tires feel offbalanced and when I brought this up to Gary, he told me that there's a charge to balance the tires...but, they never balanced the back tires when he sold me my new tires and put them on...so now my Lexus felt like a clunker. I'm not paying for wheel balancing when they should've already been balanced. I tried arguing with him about this and he wouldn't budge. So, I drove my vehicle (unhappy for the next 5,000 miles until it was time to rotate them again). I had them rotating again (free of charge, yes due to the purchase of the tires 10,000 miles prior). In between the time that I needed my next tire rotation, I had a tire blow out due to pot holes on the freeway in San Francisco. I had AAA put my spare on, took my car to Gary's shop. He charged me full price for a new tire. I told him I know that Michelin cares about their customers and that I'm pretty sure that Michelin would replace for free. After a couple of days of me hounding Gary, he finally said that his representative said they would give some kind of discount, but that he needed to wait to hear back from him (he never ever did call me back nor did a representative from Michelin). The next time it was time to rotate my tires, I did not contact the shop because I'm never going back there again. I ended up taking my car to get the shop I have for many years where I get free tire rotation and wheel balancing everytime I hit 5,000 miles (the way it should be). I doubt this post will stay here for very long as Gary will more than likely claim it violates something, but I've carefully read all disclaimers and rights and made sure I have not violated anything so there's no reason to remove this post. And this is my true and honest statement.

Michael H.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff were friendly, they were able to get him in quickly, and the service was completed in a timely manner.