AA
Andy A.
Marstons Mills, MA
03/21/2019
Excellent, prompt service! Thank you
Thank you, prompt exemplary service- would definitely recommend.

Ralph G.
East Sandwich, MA
03/20/2019
Timely affordable service
My daughter had a low tire pressure light and was about to return to college in Connecticut. I was out-of-state, but emailed Patrick at 9PM about her needing to stop in. I heard back from Patrick that night; my daughter stopped by the next day. RMW found the nail that caused the warning light and patched the tire. They also discovered a coolant leak from a plastic pipe that could have led to total engine failure. The cracked pipe was replaced with a more durable metal pipe and my daughter was safely on her way back to school the next day for minimal cost ($150)!
We are so grateful to have a reliable, honest shop to have our cars serviced at. Kudos to RoundelMotorWerks!

EH
Emily H.
West Yarmouth, MA
Land Rover LR4
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business did a great job and she's very happy.

CD
Christopher D.
03/08/2019
Consistently Great Work from Roundel Motor Werks
I took my 08 335xi in cause of a issue I was having and Pat and his crew diagnosed my problem right away and fixed the issue right away. They never tried to upsell me for other work. I have had work done there before and I will never go to another mechanic. Pat and James and I believe his new mechanics name is Brian. Guys I can't thank you enough. I am always super pleased when I leave there with my BMW running like new. Words can't thank you all enough but thank you.

Centerville, MA

Hyannis Port, MA
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/07/2019
Best Ever!!!
Excellent, efficient, friendly and always helpful as well as fast in repairing and needs of our precious blue mini- my most favorite car-had my first Mini in England in 1965‼️

Mashpee, MA
03/06/2019
In & out quickly
I was able to get an appointment to have my car done quickly, and they finished it in a timely manner. Everyone was super friendly, with smiles on their face. Would definitely go back again and recommend them!

GB
Glenn B.
Ancaster
03/06/2019
Responsive, knowledgeable and friendly
They delivered services as promised, at a very reasonable cost. Very trustworthy.

PK
Paul K.
03/05/2019
The best!!
Great diagnostics and repair.

David H.
03/03/2019
convenient, timely, professional
With the nearest MINI dealer an hour away from Sandwich, it is important to me to have proficient service nearby.
Roundel has proven to be just what I needed. They take care of my all my MINI service with no hassle.

Janet H.
Centerville, MA
02/27/2019
Major Service
I had an unexpected amount of work to be done when going in for a routine oil change. It was reassuring to know Pat and Matt looked over my car and indicted to me some items that needed attention before they became a problem. One of the repairs was under warranty fortunately and Pat made me aware of that. Nice to not have to keep track of such. As always I’m confident in their abilities and workmanship!
Janet Hobbs

Barbara S.
Pembroke, MA
02/26/2019
The guys here always come through for me
Patrick and his team are so helpful and informative. They go above and beyond every time I've had trouble with my BMW, and give me a heads up when something is getting ready to have and issue. I will NEVER step foot in a dealership again when I need work on my car. Thank you fellas! You're the best!!

Joe W.
Avon, MA
Ford Expedition EL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.

Linda S.
Nahant, MA
01/28/2019
Car check to purchase
Fast and gave me a good overview. Caught the alignment issue and that a new battery was needed. Nothing big but gave me peace of mind and did it with quick turnaround. I love these guys!!

John K.
Volvo S60
01/28/2019
The crew came through again, very pleased.

Oxygen sensors replaced.
Job was well done and on time. I’m definately going back.

Janet C.
Friendly professional service
They sent me a service reminder. Scheduled me quickly and the service was superb and staff friendly. They clearly explained the service that had been done.

Richard W.
Mashpee, MA
01/24/2019
Recent cold snap left my car battery too weak to start my car. Gave it a jump start and brought it into Roundel. Within 2 hours they diagnosed the problem and had it repaired. I was a first time customer and had no appointment. This was exceptional service.

Clayton H.
Oak Bluffs, MA
01/20/2019
Annual Service
I found the team to be responsive, friendly and very competent. They are well organized and the work was completed in time in a professional manner.

Charles S.
North Falmouth, MA
01/18/2019
Professional, courteous, honest
Pat and his crew at Roundel Motor Werks care about their customers. Example: on two occasions my car needed immediate attention, and each time they dropped what they were working on to see to the problems before sending me away very satisfied. I have a 2006 BMW 530xi wagon, which I purchased three years ago. The very first assignment I gave them was to install an after-market trailer hitch that would definitely have frustrated me if I'd attempted installation. No problemo for Pat & Co. So then I began bringing my car to them for all its servicing. The work is always completed right, on-time, with no surprises or excuses. Very often they retain broken part(s) to show me later how it malfunctioned. They even suggest alternative solutions if the standard fix is too expensive. For example: the automatic tailgate ceased working and cost ~$2,000 to fix. When I balked at the price (I'd paid only $13K for the entire car!), Pat suggested that he could instead install a manually operated mechanism (which I prefer anyway) for a fraction of the price. So I got the solution I preferred at much less cost. Good luck getting that service at any BMW dealership!