John B.
Taunton, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/23/2020
Amazing!
Rounded Motor Werks makes me feel comfortable whenever I go there. The staff is excellent and always thoroughly explain all the work they do and why. As a passionate Mini owner I highly recommend them!

Brewster, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/22/2020
Quick and efficient
Roundel is quick to set up an appointment and diagnose and fix your problem quickly and efficiently. They provide great services and prices. Will be back if I need anything else

Jeff S.
East Falmouth, MA
10/22/2020
Continued great service
Brought car in for oil change and visual inspection. Quick and efficient and fairly priced as usual. Thanks Pat

WH
Wil H.
Osterville, MA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Mercedes repay
Great people; honest and they price their work fairly

Hyannis Port, MA
10/21/2020
130k and still chugging along.
Hope to get to 250k :)

DA
Dan A.
Centerville, MA
Audi Q5
Honest, Knowledgable and Trustworthy
From the organized and straightforward reception -- to the fast and detailed work -- this place is the best.

IB
Ian B.
South Easton, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Best in the business
Professional shop you can trust implicitly

John K.
Sandwich, MA
Volvo V70
10/15/2020
Thanks again for the help. Could not have been done without the Beavers input. Thanks to all

KW
Kim W.
Audi Q5
Accomodating and efficient
Started getting my oil changes and regular maintenance here after getting tired of the dealerships and their inability to diagnose and anticipate problems.

KR
Ken R.
New Bedford, MA
10/14/2020
First time there facility was clean .

Scott B.
Cambridge, MA
10/10/2020
Patrick and his staff are customer focused with a high degree of technical expertise for BMW’s and other European automobiles.

Jane S.
10/07/2020
Honest Professional and Friendly
This business was honest, professional and friendly when I brought my car in to be looked at. I recommend this auto repair shop.

East Falmouth, MA
Volkswagen EuroVan
10/07/2020
Knowledgeable, friendly, fast
We traveled across the country and had a squealing noise develop in our brakes. Took it to Roundel for a diagnosis and they quickly found the issue as well as several other unrelated issues (including a safety issue with the tire rod). They discussed which issues really needed to be fixed before driving across the country again, and which to keep an eye on that were not as important to fix immediately. They were able to get the parts in a day and squeezed us in to complete the work so we could make the journey home again. They offered fair pricing and the diagnostic report clearly indicated what the technicians found and what the cost would be. I would trust them with my vehicle if I lived locally and appreciated how willing they were to fit us into their schedule to complete the work before we made the long trip home.

EB
Estelle B.
Plymouth, MA
10/06/2020
Professional service
I had been taking my 2014 BMW X1 to a BMW dealership and on my last visit, there was a problem that was found. The repair bill. was over three thousand dollars for an oil leak. I was NOT told of the cost until the work was done. I vowed I would find another person to service my vehicle and looking on the internet, came across Roundel. Read the reviews and when I needed service, make an appointment. I am delighted with the service and reasonable cost for it. I waited for the service to be done and it only took a little over an hour for the oil change, brake fluid flush and minor things like a turn signal bulb (for which I was not charged). The dealership had charged me $15.00 for a battery for my fob! Granted, if a fancy bottle of water, coffee and snacks or a car wash is important to you, this is not the place. The waiting room is clean and comfortable and service is prompt. Brian was very accommodating and told me beforehand what the cost would be. A part was not available, but was assured it would be there and ready to be installed. He called and I returned to have the work finished. I will never go anywhere else for service and highly recommend Roundel Motor Works.

AG
Amit G.
Sandwich, MA
10/05/2020
Best Owner, staff and service
When it comes to my car, I hesitate to take it anywhere else but to Roundel Motor Werks. I trust them and won’t go anywhere else.