Clayton H.
Oak Bluffs, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/20/2019
Annual Service
I found the team to be responsive, friendly and very competent. They are well organized and the work was completed in time in a professional manner.

Charles S.
North Falmouth, MA
01/18/2019
Professional, courteous, honest
Pat and his crew at Roundel Motor Werks care about their customers. Example: on two occasions my car needed immediate attention, and each time they dropped what they were working on to see to the problems before sending me away very satisfied. I have a 2006 BMW 530xi wagon, which I purchased three years ago. The very first assignment I gave them was to install an after-market trailer hitch that would definitely have frustrated me if I'd attempted installation. No problemo for Pat & Co. So then I began bringing my car to them for all its servicing. The work is always completed right, on-time, with no surprises or excuses. Very often they retain broken part(s) to show me later how it malfunctioned. They even suggest alternative solutions if the standard fix is too expensive. For example: the automatic tailgate ceased working and cost ~$2,000 to fix. When I balked at the price (I'd paid only $13K for the entire car!), Pat suggested that he could instead install a manually operated mechanism (which I prefer anyway) for a fraction of the price. So I got the solution I preferred at much less cost. Good luck getting that service at any BMW dealership!

John K.
Volvo V70
01/09/2019
James was the best, resolved the heating issue with the car quickly, very pleased.

IM
Ian M.
Falmouth, MA
01/08/2019
My daughter's bag strap got caught in the trunk lock of my BMW 6 series and, no matter how I tried, I could not get the trunk open.
I took it along to Roundel to ask for advice and after 15 mins they had the trunk open.
I was very pleased.

John B.
Plymouth, MA
01/06/2019
Return Visit
The people are friendly, tell you what the problem with you car is and what is required to fix it. The work for this visit was done quickly and complete.

SA
Steve A.
Mashpee, MA
01/04/2019
Integrity
You just get a feeling of confidence as soon as John welcomes you. They were even able to put my wife at ease working on her Mini. No spacious waiting area. The comfort is in their presence and professional approach.

Bobby B.
Cataumet, MA
01/03/2019
Whether small (oil change) or large (major engine work) auto issues the service and results at Roundel Motor Werks are always top shelf! Patrick & James keep all of our cars running great!

Joseph C.

Ralph G.
East Sandwich, MA
12/29/2018
2011 X3 28i driver restraint system
Car was rear-ended at the high school; system performed as designed and prevented whiplash. RMW reset the headrest and adjusted a couple of other minor glitches quickly and cleanly. Wouldn't take our BMW's anywhere else...!

GC
George C.
Cotuit, MA
12/28/2018
Great service but parts pricing suspect
Patrick and the team will get the job done. One thing to note is that most parts can be had online as genuine BMW parts for 20 to 30 % less. Even directly from the dealer. Do your homework on expensive parts first. Service is quality but the savings on labor rate over dealer maybe offset if you have expensive parts issue. Still a better experience overall from dealer.

Terry M.
East Sandwich, MA
12/26/2018
Always the best
Pat scheduled our appointment on very short notice while my daughter was home for the Holidays. They took care of the "service engine soon" problem which took away our worries of her driving back to NYC. They are the best.

SD
Susan D.
Orleans, MA
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/20/2018
Service at Roundel Motor Works
Very glad to have found this auto service and repair garage! The guys were terrific, professional, and did a great job repairing my VW. It was worth the drive from Orleans. I thank this team.

LK
Leo K.
Eastham, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/20/2018
Went for a scheduled oil change, had noise in rear, found out needed rear brakes. They were able to finish before closing time. Saving another visit. Fantastic

West Wareham, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/10/2018
Thanks again to Patrick and his service colleagues at Roundel Motor Werks. Always there to assist even when its as simple as a blown-out light bulb.I appreciate their quick and friendly service!

AV
Anil V.
Osterville, MA
Audi allroad
12/09/2018
Audi Allroad Service
Excellent, is the word for work done on the car; this included 65k service and tire change.
The service done in timely manner and John had been very communicative.
Kudos to the team, namely, Patrick, Jim and John.

LA
Langdon A.
Cataumet, MA
BMW M3
12/06/2018
Always The Best
Once again, the professional service and knowledge is outstanding. The service and additional knowledge that Brian provided me was very appreciated. Makes me so happy to receive service from a locally-owned and operated company.

Sarah B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/06/2018
Genuine People and Quality Service
This shop is very accommodating to the customers and always gets work done in a timely manner. Could not ask for anything better. I truly appreciate the care that these guys put into their work!

James M.
Plymouth, MA
BMW 128i
12/04/2018
Jim Mcdonagh
Again the techs find the problem and fix it

JE
Jean E.
Falmouth, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/02/2018
Outstanding
I was told by another mehanic i had to have the engine replaced. One call to Roundel and Patrick walked me off
the ledge I was standing on. He and his great staff diagnosed the problem as something relatively minor and got my Mini
back to me in 2 days.

RP
Roger P.
East Orleans, MA
11/29/2018
Excellent service all around.
Excellent customer service and technical service, know-how.