Jay H.
Buzzards Bay, MA
06/20/2019
Vehicle knowledge , straight forward recommendations
Pat and Team fully understand service and customer satisfaction!
They took the time to make sure I understood the repair process for my BMW, I was completely satisfied with quality of work performed on my car.

Christopher W.
Hyannis, MA
Straight Forward and Honest
I’ve been coming here for years, these guys are great and really know their stuff with German cars.
Thanks again Pat, Steve and James!

Stephen W.

Valerie M.
Brockton, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
Best Service Ever
Why wouldn't I keep coming back time after time when I get such excellent service on my Mini. Expert and friendly, especially James.

GL
Greg L.
Porsche 911 Carrera
06/18/2019
Exceptional knowledge, workmanship, and results!
This is the only repair facility on Cape Cod that would attempt to resolve a couple of problems I was experiencing with my Porsche Carrera 911. It took a bit to replicate one of the issues but in the end all was resolved and I couldn't be happier and feel more confident with their workmanship. It's now more of a pleasure to drive the car! I would highly recommend Roundel Motor Werks!!!

SF
Stefano F.
06/16/2019
Perfect place
Dropped my car off with the problem and after 1hr he called me with an estimate! He fixed the car as he promised and running like new

TO
Terri O.
06/15/2019
Excellent work and very reasonable
I would not hesitate bring my car back to Pat. He does great work, is reasonably priced, and trustworthy. Highly recommend Roundel!

CA
Christopher A.
Dighton, MA
06/11/2019
Thorough service with reasonable prices. Pat tells you everything that is wrong with your car and whether it needs to fixed right away or can be done later. If you own a German car and don't want to pay a fortune to the dealer go see Pat

CG
Cheryl G.
Chatham, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/10/2019
fixed
fixed problem perfectly as usual

LH
Leslie H.
East Sandwich, MA
Volkswagen Rabbit
06/09/2019
Great first visit
So glad I found this repair business. I had taken my daugjter’s older VW Rabbit to the dealer for a problem another mechanic couldn’t fix. Got a totally unrealistic estimate and found Roundel while looking for someone to look at the car. They are true diagnosticians and figured out the problem and repaired it for $600 instead of the $2,500 quoted at the dealer. In addition the dealer did not diagnose it correctly so if I had gone with them I would have spent $2,500 and still not have gotten the problem fixed. They also outlined some future work that should be done and spent time explaining everything and suggesting ways to stage the repairs. Will definitely go back to get this work done. Trust them totally

Donald W.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Mercedes-Benz E250
06/08/2019
Return Visit
Last year I had my car serviced (oil, filter) at Roundel and they did a great job. I returned this past week for what I thought was a faulty tire pressure sensor. Brian quickly analyzed the situation and found the warning light was on because one tire was out of the proper range from the other three. He adjusted all four, reset the sensors and I was on my way in less then 30 minutes. Well done.

The additional service bay which has been added since last year is also a plus. Clean and neat. I will return again when I need any other service for my Mercedes Benz E250.

Robert G.
Concord, MA
BMW 328is
06/07/2019
During my wait while car was serviced I had a chance to observe and listen to the guys going about their daily routine. Careful and on target is how I would describe them. A fellow on the radio once said good mechanics are not just expensive. They are priceless. That is the case at RMW. These guys are top quality. Many customers tout RMW for being less expensive than the dealer. HELL, I wouldn't mind if RMW was twice the dealer cost. They are worth it!

CD
Charles D.
Rochester, MA
BMW Z4
06/06/2019
Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly staff. Provided additional information about things on my vehicle that I was not familiar with. I live approximately 40 minutes away, off cape but I will bring my car there for future service

HH

BMW 740iL
06/04/2019
Great guy knowledgeable trusted
Patrick is the only guy I trust to touch my 99 740 iL
He’s careful, knowledgable, friendly and reliable. The only guy for your Bmw if you love your old car like and old pair of slippers you can’t part with.
Highly recommend
Patrick M., Owner from Roundel Motor Werks responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Mike!

Jeffrey C.
06/04/2019
Very Good Experience
Roundel made me feel very comfortable. Very professional and the service was outstanding.

ED
Eric D.
BMW Z3
06/01/2019
Top quality work, as always
Pat and his staff are actual mechanics - not parts changers who can’t do anything the computer doesn’t tell them to do. Highest quality work on time and per the estimate. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Patrick M., Owner from Roundel Motor Werks responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great review.

EG
Eric G.
Sagamore Beach, MA
05/31/2019
great work
As always. Did a great job diagnosing the problem.
Brought in car in AM. Got it back in Afternoon.
Nice job.

James M.
Plymouth, MA
BMW 128i
05/29/2019
Jim McDonagh
They fixed the problem. They are good BMW mechanics.

Christine W.