Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/18/2020
Honest, reliable and courteous
Very accommodating to older customers

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
01/18/2020
honesty,good service and friendly
they do good job of fixing my cars all the time and in good time. they make sure that everything in in good shape and nothing will cause the cars to break down.

Joseph R.
North Attleboro, MA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/15/2020
Done Righr
Returned for repair of squeal heard from recently replaced rear brakes.
Trouble quickly identified as bad (Delco) part repaired immediately at no cost.
Owning and maintaining vehicles can be painful. This shop makes it much less so.

Hi Joe,
Thank you so much. We appreciate the business.

AW
Albert W.
01/10/2020
Service and Quality
Route 1Automotive provides excellent service and Quality. I continue to return because they are consistently trustworthy.
I highly recommend them for your automotive needs.

Hi Al,

Ron H.
Foxboro, MA
01/09/2020
Saved money
I went to Route 1 Automotive after getting an estimate from another place. Paul was able to save me almost $300. Quality work and nice people.

Hi Ron,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

DF
Dawn F.
Wrentham, MA
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/08/2020
Best mechanic in the area
Paul and Pete are great!! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/09/2020

Hi Dawn,
Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate the business.

PM
Pauline M.
01/05/2020
Always willing to work on our off the wall requests
Paul and Pete are awesome. They are knowledgeable, professional and honest. It is reassuring to know we can count on them to give us a fair assessment of what needs to be done and a fair price.

Hi Pauline,

Charlie M.
GMC Acadia
01/01/2020
Honest service
We all know today, you get what you pay for. That's why Route 1 Auto is where I take my vehicles. Knowing that I'm getting quality workmanship, at a cost equal to or less than the big box service shops, and most important listened to when explaining what's wrong, being kept up to date on status of repairs are only a few of the compliments I will list at this time. You won't go wrong bringing your troubles to Paul & Pete, honesty prevails.

Hi Charlie,

John B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/01/2020
Superb service.. very knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended to anyone needing any kind of service

Hi John,

Hyundai Accent
12/31/2019
Awesome every time
I love this place and I will not go anywhere else. They’re always honest and upfront with repair costs, and it’s always a very quick turnaround. Thank you to the whole team 🙂
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business,

BW
Brenda W.
12/30/2019
Convenience and courtesy
I have always been pleased with the service I've received at Route 1 Auto. The people are very courteous and helpful, and the quality of their work is exceptional.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/31/2019

North Attleboro, MA
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2019
Awesome as always !
Rt 1 automotive is truly the best ! They are always there for me !
Thank you so much ?
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/31/2019

Hi Leslie,
Thank you for the business.

KD
Ken D.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
Great service and friendly
Paul, Pete and the guys at Route 1 Automotive are first rate. They are attentive to quality and customer service and very fair and honest. I have a lot of confidence in them to do what is needed, do it right and only do work that is needed on all my cars.

Hi Ken.
Thanks so much. We appreciate the business. Enjoy your Holidays!

KL
Kirk L.
Jeep Liberty
Great people, great service
Paul and Pete are the best in the business. They treat every vehicle as if it were their own.

Hi Kirk,
Thank you so much. We appreciate the business. Happy Holidays!

John R.
Braintree, MA
Ford E450 Super Duty
12/18/2019
Best Ever for what is usually a terrible experience.
I took my RV in for inspection. Pete was very nice and knowledgeable. He showed me exactly what was wrong and ordered parts and scheduled return visit. He was prompt and polite and knowledgeable. The work was performed on time and again I received a full explanation and he answered all my questions. The vehicle drives like new now. I drove 35 miles for this repair and I would drive 100 miles for my next repair if I could have this good an experience.

Hi John,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Happy Holidays!