Liz S.
07/16/2019
Professional, clean waiting area
Explain what is to be done clearly
Professional
Clean waiting area

Hi Liz,
Always nice to see you. Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

Meaghan C.
07/15/2019
Always fantastic, friendly, and honest
I love this place. As a young woman with very little car knowledge, it can be tough to feel out if the mechanic is being honest with their costs. I trust these guys and won’t go anywhere else. If the repair is more than I was originally quoted, they take the time to show me the parts and explain why. Their customer service is also untouchable compared to other shops. I had to wait Like 4 or 5 days for my alternator to be fixed because they were so busy, and Pete was very apologetic. Thing is, they don’t need to apologize. I was more than happy to wait a couple extra days knowing I was getting my car fixed right, and giving my business to an honest, helpful, friendly shop. I am constantly recommending them and will always continue to do so.

Hi Meaghan,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

John M.
Nissan Maxima
07/12/2019
Peter and Paul are great to work with
Great service and follow up. Route 1 Auto works on all of our cars , except my oldest son because he lives in Newton

Hi John,
Always a pleasure. Thank you. We appreciate the business.

KK
Keith K.
07/10/2019
Quick turnaround and quality repairs.
They told me what repairs were needed and completed the work in the time they promised. Thanks Paul! You guys are the best!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 07/11/2019

Hi Keith,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

CG
Charles G.
North Dartmouth, MA
Nissan Frontier
07/09/2019
Awesome work... great team!
I was under a time crunch because I had an appointment. The guys got my brake job done!! How many places will do that?
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 07/10/2019

Hi Charles,
Thank you, Thank you. We appreciate the business.

Steve H.
Very clean
Vary knowledgeable
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the kind words, We appreciate the business. Have a great 4th.

MF
Mary F.
06/28/2019
Friendly & approachable staff
Easy on line appointment & prompt response. Took my car immediately. Very friendly & approachable staff. Plan to return there to replace a broken fog light. Prices seem reasonable. I am new to the area & this is where my son brings his car.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/28/2019

Hi Mary,

FH
Fran H.
North Attleboro, MA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/26/2019
quality work,good crew
paul ,pete and crew do good work ,and treat every job like it is their own vehicle.take my work truck asap and keep me moving,that is service with quality workmanship.they keep you running!!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Hoppy,
Thank you for the kind words, We appreciate the business.

Ludlow, MA
06/24/2019
Good people .
Great place for car trouble. Mechanical or body , Lisa and Dennis will take care of you.

SR
Steve R.
Foxboro, MA
06/20/2019
Paul, Pete and the crew
They are the best !! Simple as that !!!!!!!!!!!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/20/2019

Hi Steve,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

Ron R.
Attleboro, MA
06/18/2019
Service Experience
Always able to work with my schedule and fit cars into schedule.
Never a Bad Experience in the 10 + years I have been going to Route 1
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/18/2019

Hi Ron,
The you for the kind words. The feeling is mutual. We appreciate the business.

Chris H.
Sharon, MA
Nissan JUKE
06/17/2019
Terrific service
Great service at a fair price. Work done on time and on budget
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/18/2019

Hi Chis,
Thank you, again and again! We appreciate the business.

WH
Wayne H.
Dodge Journey
06/14/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
GREAT PERSONAL SERVICE AND EXCELLENT WORK.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Wayne for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

BG
Barbara G.
North Attleboro, MA
06/11/2019
Route 1 Auto...The Best
Always have a good experience when I take my car to them for oil changes/repairs of any kind. They give good advice when needed. I would highly recommend them if you looking for a great place for auto/truck issues

Hi Barbara,

06/11/2019
Excellent care
Rte 1 auto is THE best auto repair shop we’ve ever been to in over 30 years! They are so caring, honest & capable of fixing anything on vehicles; I recommend them to everyone I know
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks again for the kind review. We appreciate you and the business.

06/10/2019
Great service, reasonable price
Every time I bring my car in, the issue is evaluated, explained thoroughly, and repaired expertly at a reasonable cost.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/11/2019

GP
George P.
06/06/2019
Professional and very technical
I am a technician of HVAC so I know about electronics, motors, etc.
I can tell these guys know what they are working on and can be trusted which is extremely important for a car owner looking for a mechanic
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/07/2019

Hi George,
Thank you for the support and kind words. We appreciate the business.

David C.
06/05/2019
No BS at Rte 1.
I have been going to Rte 1 for years now and would recommend them. Paul and Pete do a great job at explaining the issues and the remedy. Plus they never sell you something you don’t need or try to bs you with car talk. If they know, they tell you, if they don’t know they will tell you that also. Highly recommend Rte1.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/06/2019

Hi David,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Always a pleasure.

LT
Luke T.
06/05/2019
No fuss car service
Easy and fast service. Fair and reasonable.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Luke,
As always, thank you, thank you! We appreciate the business.

TK
Tom K.
06/04/2019
New to the area
New to the area last year. I checked out a few local shops and decided to go with Paul and his crew. Great work at the right price. I'm glad I found Route 1 Auto!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/05/2019

Hi Tom,
Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate the business.