Dianna G.
05/07/2019
Friendly .. They go out of their way to help solve problems! And reasonably priced!
See Review above

Wrentham, MA
Chevrolet Cutaway
05/03/2019
Reliable and Timely
We can always count on the team at Route 1 Automotive & Tire to get our commercial vehicles repaired and serviced. They provide reliable and timely service every-time! They’ve always helped us keep our passenger vehicle safe and sound for our clients.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 05/08/2019

Hi CJ,

Jim B.
Franklin, MA
04/26/2019
The guys are knowledgeable and friendly
They always make time to take care of their customers, and their rates are good! I’d recommend rt one auto to anyone.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/28/2019

Hi Jimmy,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Take care of that leg..

KG
Karen G.
Attleboro, MA
smart fortwo
04/21/2019
Returning customer
They do a great job! I have never had a problem with them. I am a returning customer several times over and will continue to be! I highly recommend them.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/22/2019

Hi Karen,

Dodge Journey
04/13/2019
Excellent local service
Your company took my vehicle on short notice and was able to locate the needed part for repair.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/14/2019

So glad we could help. Thank you for the business.

EW
Eileen W.
North Attleboro, MA
Great Service!
Paul and his crew give great service and always do a great job maintaining our cars. They are honest and skilled.

Hi Eileen,

David C.
The Best!!
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for many years and I would recommend them to everyone. Professional, highly skilled, and most importantly Honest. Service with a smile!!!

Bellingham, MA
Route 1 Automotive & Tire Review
Route 1 Automotive & Tire employees were very accommodating.
I dropped my truck off in an emergency situation yet they were quick to diagnose and get back to me with an estimate.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words. we appreciate the business.

Maureen G.
North Attleboro, MA
04/11/2019
Owner and Team are amazing!
I have been taking my vehicles to Rte. One auto for over 8 years! Paul, Pete and the rest of the mechanics are always very helpful and accommodating! Paul is always reasonably priced and fair. I have also recommended Paul to many family members and friends who couldn’t be happier to have found someone as reliable and honest as Paul and his team!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Maureen,
Thank you so much for the words. We appreciate the business.
As always a pleasure to see you.

John M.
Nissan Maxima
04/02/2019
Paul and Peter are very professional and do great work
They are very customer friendly and back it up with there work on the vehicles

James T.
03/10/2019
Best place
Awesome place
Always pleased I had oil change inspection sticker brakes on my wife's car always done on time never a problem

Hi Jim,
Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

VB
Virginia B.
03/10/2019
Service people are extremely knowledgeable and listen to customer
I am very pleased to have your garage as my new service provider for my old Camry. Your service is prompt and thorough, catching areas OTHER than what led me to you. Thank you for being there for me!!!

Good morning Virginia,
Thank you again for the kind words. It's always a pleasure.

Dianne C.
Attleboro, MA
Volkswagen Passat
03/09/2019
Quality service personable staff fair reasonable pricing
Professional service excellent communication fair reasonable pricing

Hi Dianne,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Keep warm!

BT
Brian T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/17/2019
Always willing to help in any way
Paul and the crew are the best around. They have always helped myself and the entire family in anyway they can. We would never go anywhere else as long as they are in business.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/23/2019

Hi Brian,
Thanks so much for the kind words. Always a pleasure. We appreciate the business.

BK
Bob K.
02/16/2019
spur of the moment
The best way to sum it up,quick and right
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/23/2019

Hi Bob,

RN
Ron N.
02/13/2019
Very friendly and always great service!
You never know when unscheduled service is going to be required and Paul and his staff always find a way to help out. I have been so impressed and grateful!!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Ron,

VB
Virginia B.
02/02/2019
Knowledge of service techs, friendliness and nearby!
Confused - says next service due at 115,000 - Was in the shop at 115,161 mileage, no one mentioned service so was it done or not?

Please let me know.

Charlie M.
GMC Acadia
02/02/2019
Dealers recommendation
Had regular maintenance done at local car dealer, gof, tire rotation, etc. Dealer recommends drivers side lower control arm, rear lateral arms replaced, and after that work, a front end alignment and a cabin filter. Estimated repair bill quoted over $1600 dollars for repairs. Rt1 Auto checked out my concerns and and showed me parts on vechile and reassured me that other than a few cracks on a couple of rubber bushings that was normal wear everything was ok, they replaced the cabin filter total cost under $40 dollars. You have to trust your repair shop not only their honesty but for their high quality service. That's why Route 1 Auto is my recommendation to have your vechiles serviced.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/03/2019

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business
GO PATS!!

Dave C.
Norfolk, MA
02/01/2019
Clean,professional,trustworthy
Leaving on my yearly trip next week driving to Florida..piece of mind bowing Paul and his staff have inspected my vehitand it is safe to drive on this trip...
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/02/2019

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Have a great trip and Happy Birthday!

David H.
Wrentham, MA
Jeep Compass
02/01/2019
Local small business
Got the work done on time, as promised.
Not trying to upsell me stuff I don't need yet. I'll be back.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/02/2019

Hi Dave,
Happy to see you. Thank you for the business.