BT
Brian T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/17/2019
Always willing to help in any way
Paul and the crew are the best around. They have always helped myself and the entire family in anyway they can. We would never go anywhere else as long as they are in business.

BK
Bob K.
02/16/2019
spur of the moment
The best way to sum it up,quick and right

RN
Ron N.
02/13/2019
Very friendly and always great service!
You never know when unscheduled service is going to be required and Paul and his staff always find a way to help out. I have been so impressed and grateful!!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Ron,

VB
Virginia B.
02/02/2019
Knowledge of service techs, friendliness and nearby!
Confused - says next service due at 115,000 - Was in the shop at 115,161 mileage, no one mentioned service so was it done or not?

Please let me know.

Charlie M.
GMC Acadia
02/02/2019
Dealers recommendation
Had regular maintenance done at local car dealer, gof, tire rotation, etc. Dealer recommends drivers side lower control arm, rear lateral arms replaced, and after that work, a front end alignment and a cabin filter. Estimated repair bill quoted over $1600 dollars for repairs. Rt1 Auto checked out my concerns and and showed me parts on vechile and reassured me that other than a few cracks on a couple of rubber bushings that was normal wear everything was ok, they replaced the cabin filter total cost under $40 dollars. You have to trust your repair shop not only their honesty but for their high quality service. That's why Route 1 Auto is my recommendation to have your vechiles serviced.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/03/2019

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business
GO PATS!!

Dave C.
Norfolk, MA
Clean,professional,trustworthy
Leaving on my yearly trip next week driving to Florida..piece of mind bowing Paul and his staff have inspected my vehitand it is safe to drive on this trip...

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Have a great trip and Happy Birthday!

David H.
Wrentham, MA
Jeep Compass
Local small business
Got the work done on time, as promised.
Not trying to upsell me stuff I don't need yet. I'll be back.

Hi Dave,
Happy to see you. Thank you for the business.

SP
Susan P.
Jenkintown, PA
Prompt Attention from Paul
Very efficient with keeping me up to date on the insurance claim for repair. it was done in a very timely manner.

Hi Sue,

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
01/27/2019
reliability honesty professionally good
i have 2 vehicles that they service and they do an excellent job on both and keep them up to date on service.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/28/2019

Good morning Carl,
Thanks again, always a pleasure. We appreciate the business.

Wrentham, MA
01/19/2019
honesty/knowledge; knowledge and honesty in assessment, work and if a problem arises.
A garage I have doubted since changeov
er with told me i needed 4 new tires; i went to Route 1 for a second opinion , they plugged in my car (inspection) it needed 4 tires. Peter went over options after some research, different price points, different use, etc. I made my choice i felt made on best knowledge. i was satisfied with timeliness, work and a little extra....a day later my tire light went on (is typical tho) but nevertheless they got car in right away, gave it the workover and i am happy with the whole thing All well. I will do business again with them first off.'
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/28/2019

SR
Stephan R.
Foxboro, MA
01/17/2019
People !!!!!!!!!
Its been nothing less then great. Glad I found this place, It was recommended by another store, ( can't remember their name, on 152, stereo and tire place ) the only place that was able to repair my truck.
If you have a lifted truck, Rt. 1 Auto is your place for suspension !!!
Dealer screwed my truck up, Rt 1 fixed it !!

Steve R

Hi Stephen,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

CK
Cory K.
North Attleboro, MA
01/11/2019
Best shop in town.
Paul and Pete are extremely helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. My entire family has brought their vehicles here for years. Couldnt recommend this place enough, wouldnt let anybody else touch my car.

Hi Cory,

TH
Tom H.
01/11/2019
Honest and highly skilled professional!!
Great. skilled, honest and highly professional mechanics.
Clean sitting area.
Can’t say enough about them.

Hi Tom,
Always a pleasure. Thank you for the business.

01/10/2019
Good work, good price
Maintaining a car these days ain’t cheap. I know that when I bring my car to Route 1 Automotive and Tire the repair will be done right the first time. I have never been sold something I didn’t need. Good work good price.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks so much. We appreciate the business.

David C.
01/10/2019
Quality service and people
Little or no issue making an appointment. They are very good at explaining the issue and I never feel that I am being over sold something I don't need.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/11/2019

Hi David,

SP
Scott P.
North Attleboro, MA
12/31/2018
Honest and dependable
I have been coming for years. Always enjoy the great team working there and the honest work. I tell all my neighbors who ask about a good mechanic.

South Walpole, MA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/29/2018
Reliable service
We have used this great mechanic shop for many years due to the high quality service and amazing customer service. They have always fixed the problems with our cars and trucks with incredible accuracy and timeliness. They are polite and informative. Other businesses in the community could benefit from their example.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.
Happy New Year!

Chris H.
Sharon, MA
12/21/2018
Dependable
Great service at a fair price
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/21/2018

Hi Chris.
Happy Holidays!

Jim B.
Franklin, MA
GMC Yukon XL
12/20/2018
Good guys, knowlagable staff, always take care of myself and family.
Excellent work and prices, they always make time , in case of emergencies. Also are great getting work completed on time.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/21/2018

Good morning Jim,
Always a pleasure. We appreciate the business.
Thank you!

Danieil Phillip JR B.
Acura ILX
12/18/2018
Got appointment exactly when I wanted. Very prompt and friendly with good prices. Would definitely recommend.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/18/2018