BT
Bruce T.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/22/2018
doing business with Paul and pete for years
big or small Paul and Pete do it all, Over the years I have had some major and minor repairs done to my vehicles at RT 1 automotive and the work was done correctly and the price was fair. If the price was high Paul or Peter would go over the repair and explain the repair and cost. They and the
hole team have treated me vary fairly

Bruce Trombley

Hi Bruce,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

BG
Barbara G.
06/21/2018
The service is excellent and the staff is very courteous
I have been bringing my car to Route 1 Auto for awhile now on the recommendation from my daughter. I have also told many of my friends they should take their vehicles there for any work that needs to be done. They always get me right in and if there is going to be a wait they always let me know that. I am very happy with Route 1 Auto and will continue to do business with them for many years to come.

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for the nice review and kind words. It's always a pleasure and we appreciate the business.

Steve H.
06/17/2018
I had a major issue with my vehicle and they took it in right away and cleared up the problem

Hi Steve,
Always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate the business.

Jeanne T.
06/05/2018
Excellent efficient service always
I truly rely on my mechanic for all things automotive & Route One Auto is the absolute best & efficient for any automotive problems
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/08/2018

Good morning Jeanne,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Kia Forte
05/28/2018
Reliable and friendly
I always get good service here and the mechanics are honest and helpful.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 05/29/2018

Good morning Sarah,

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
05/23/2018
they are good and honest. quick to solve issues
I have always had a good job done there. they check everything out before starting a job to make sure they have the right parts for the problem. they honor their service and will make sure you are happy before you leave.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 05/29/2018

Good morning Carl,

Once again thank you, thank you. We appreciatr the business.

Jeanne T.
04/19/2018
Excellent service whenever you Need it—
Rte 1 auto is the very best place one can take vehicle to be serviced! Friendly & knowlegeable about every motor need!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/24/2018

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....
Always a pleasure!

PM
Paul M.
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2018
Prompt & friendly servicetalk
Talked to Paul about heat is cool. Paul & his techs diagnosed the problem correctly & saved md from having the heater core replaced
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/17/2018

Hi Paul,
Thanks again for the kind words. Hope your nice and toasty. We appreciate the business.

MT
Mike T.
Norton, MA
04/13/2018
People and the Service they provide
Paul and Pete are great and we're very good at answering all our questions , and I would recommend them to my Friends and Family.

Thanks again for everything
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Mike,
Thanks so much or or the kind words. I hope everything goes well. We appreciate the business.

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
04/01/2018
friendly honest and good
they found the problem quickly and had a solution. i was taken care of in no time at a good price.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/03/2018

Hi Carl, Thanks again for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Always a pleasure to see you.

LP
Luke P.
03/20/2018
Regular service interval
Paul and his team are true professionals, always done on time and on budget/quote.

CR
Carmen R.
Wrentham, MA
02/14/2018
Always pleasant and accommodating
Paul and his team are always pleasant, thorough and accommodating!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/16/2018

Hi Carmen,

KJ
Kevin J.
Ford Transit Connect
02/12/2018
excellent service
Service was fast and reasonably priced . Dealing with a small business and having a direct contact in ownership makes the experience that much more relaxing. My company will continue to use this company for our vehicles and I use it as well for my families cars .
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/12/2018

Good morning Kevin,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business. It's always a pleasure.

Tom M.
South Walpole, MA
02/01/2018
Awesome customer service! Experienced & Polite Mechanics. Fast & Accurate Reparis.
This is the cleanest mechanic shop I've ever seen! I am comfortable bringing my young children with me to sit in the waiting area & don't worry they are going to be covered in grease. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & ALWAYS ACCURATE REPAIRS! I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a good mechanic, fair prices & convenient location.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/02/2018

Hi Kimberly & Tom,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

John M.
01/11/2018
I always feel confident and satisfied with the service there.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/12/2018

Hi John,
Always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for the business.

Bogdan M.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/09/2018
service
Very friendly and customer oriented service. My car was checked promptly and recommendations (honest) for repairs given on spot. The battery was changed quickly. Great, quick service, highly recommended.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/10/2018

Hi Bogdan,

TH
Tom H.
01/09/2018
Customer Service is amazing!! The owner is truly honest.
They tell you exactly what needs to be done, they give you a price before they start the job.
They are so caring and Paul (owner)and Pete go out of their way to do whatever they can to speed up the waiting time.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/10/2018

Hi Tom,
Always a pleasure to see you. Thank you so much. We appreciate the business.

CP
Christopher P.
12/27/2017
Professional and very knowledgeable employee's
Had 5 tires mounted and balanced they did a great job!

MJ
Maryann J.
12/23/2017
Battery replacement
Called the night before and got in the next morning. I was in and out in 20 minutes with my new battery. I use Route One Auto for all my repairs and wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/24/2017

Hi Maryann,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.
Happy Holidays!

Rosa S.
12/19/2017
Very Helpful
I walked in on Saturday as my truck was making noise and the mechanic diagnosed the problem and was able to fix it that same day. Great service and great prices.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 12/20/2017

Hi Rosa,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.
Happy Holidays!