Rob B.
South Walpole, MA
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/23/2018
I totally trust my friends at Route 1 Auto. Always excellent work as a fair price.

08/22/2018
Complete checkup
Rte 1 Auto checked my 10 yo car over from top to bottom repairing & replacing items & I couldn’t be happier knowing my car is safe to drive. Paul & his mechanics always do the best job and are friendly & fair with all their customers

Rene W.
08/22/2018
Rt 1is great. Quality work, fair price and very honest
Route 1 Auto is great. They work on all my cars and do quality work at a fair price. They are very honest and always do a great job.

Susan B.
08/13/2018
Great Service, vast knowledge of motor vehicles, reasonable prices.
The repair work I just had done was completed in a timely fashion with terrific results. I feel like I am driving a new car.
Thank you to the team at Rte 1 Automotive, they are the best!

DF
Debbie F.
07/19/2018
Great staff Great Service
I’ve been bringing my car to Rt 1 Auto for the last 5 or so. I have had inspection stickers, tires, brakes, tune ups and oil changes, and even replaced my AC. I have always been 100% satisfied. Paul and his staff go above and beyond to get you in quickly, and when it is something that needs immediate attention they have gotten it done that day, if not the next. They are honest and will tell you when you can wait to have something tended to, or if it needs to be done right away. Completely trustworthy and reliable, and stand behind their work. I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else and recommend them to everyone.

BT
Bruce T.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/22/2018
doing business with Paul and pete for years
big or small Paul and Pete do it all, Over the years I have had some major and minor repairs done to my vehicles at RT 1 automotive and the work was done correctly and the price was fair. If the price was high Paul or Peter would go over the repair and explain the repair and cost. They and the
hole team have treated me vary fairly

Bruce Trombley

Hi Bruce,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

BG
Barbara G.
06/21/2018
The service is excellent and the staff is very courteous
I have been bringing my car to Route 1 Auto for awhile now on the recommendation from my daughter. I have also told many of my friends they should take their vehicles there for any work that needs to be done. They always get me right in and if there is going to be a wait they always let me know that. I am very happy with Route 1 Auto and will continue to do business with them for many years to come.

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for the nice review and kind words. It's always a pleasure and we appreciate the business.

Steve H.
06/17/2018
I had a major issue with my vehicle and they took it in right away and cleared up the problem

Hi Steve,
Always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate the business.

Jeanne T.
06/05/2018
Excellent efficient service always
I truly rely on my mechanic for all things automotive & Route One Auto is the absolute best & efficient for any automotive problems
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 06/08/2018

Good morning Jeanne,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Kia Forte
05/28/2018
Reliable and friendly
I always get good service here and the mechanics are honest and helpful.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 05/29/2018

Good morning Sarah,

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
05/23/2018
they are good and honest. quick to solve issues
I have always had a good job done there. they check everything out before starting a job to make sure they have the right parts for the problem. they honor their service and will make sure you are happy before you leave.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 05/29/2018

Good morning Carl,

Once again thank you, thank you. We appreciatr the business.

Jeanne T.
04/19/2018
Excellent service whenever you Need it—
Rte 1 auto is the very best place one can take vehicle to be serviced! Friendly & knowlegeable about every motor need!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/24/2018

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....
Always a pleasure!

PM
Paul M.
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2018
Prompt & friendly servicetalk
Talked to Paul about heat is cool. Paul & his techs diagnosed the problem correctly & saved md from having the heater core replaced
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/17/2018

Hi Paul,
Thanks again for the kind words. Hope your nice and toasty. We appreciate the business.

MT
Mike T.
Norton, MA
04/13/2018
People and the Service they provide
Paul and Pete are great and we're very good at answering all our questions , and I would recommend them to my Friends and Family.

Thanks again for everything
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Mike,
Thanks so much or or the kind words. I hope everything goes well. We appreciate the business.

Carl B.
East Walpole, MA
04/01/2018
friendly honest and good
they found the problem quickly and had a solution. i was taken care of in no time at a good price.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 04/03/2018

Hi Carl, Thanks again for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Always a pleasure to see you.

LP
Luke P.
03/20/2018
Regular service interval
Paul and his team are true professionals, always done on time and on budget/quote.

CR
Carmen R.
Wrentham, MA
02/14/2018
Always pleasant and accommodating
Paul and his team are always pleasant, thorough and accommodating!
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/16/2018

Hi Carmen,
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

KJ
Kevin J.
Ford Transit Connect
02/12/2018
excellent service
Service was fast and reasonably priced . Dealing with a small business and having a direct contact in ownership makes the experience that much more relaxing. My company will continue to use this company for our vehicles and I use it as well for my families cars .
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/12/2018

Good morning Kevin,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business. It's always a pleasure.

Tom M.
South Walpole, MA
02/01/2018
Awesome customer service! Experienced & Polite Mechanics. Fast & Accurate Reparis.
This is the cleanest mechanic shop I've ever seen! I am comfortable bringing my young children with me to sit in the waiting area & don't worry they are going to be covered in grease. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & ALWAYS ACCURATE REPAIRS! I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a good mechanic, fair prices & convenient location.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 02/02/2018

Hi Kimberly & Tom,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

John M.
01/11/2018
I always feel confident and satisfied with the service there.
Paul L. from Route 1 Automotive & Tire responded on 01/12/2018

Hi John,
Always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for the business.