Ronald S.
Lindon, UT
Volvo S60
02/15/2019
Roy knows my Volvo.
I am confident that Roy knows my Volvo, and his fees are reasonable. I am (and have been) pleased with his work.

Jeremy H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/08/2019
Great quick service
Roy was great to work with. He quickly got our car in and had it fixed the same day. Great friendly service.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 02/15/2019

Jeremy,
Thank you for bringing your Subaru to Roy's. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Roy's

Ron M.
American Fork, UT
Volvo S80
01/31/2019
Thanks for your great service
I can always count on getting great service!!!!
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 02/01/2019

Good morning Ron,
We are glad to hear that you had a great experince bringing your vehicle to us. We always do our best to provide great service at fair prices. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we look forward to seeing you at your next service!
Sincerely,
Roy's Auto Service

EP
Edward P.
01/30/2019
Reliable friendly mechanics at reasonable prices
No AWD: inspection found angle drive sleeve worn so I had Roy replace the sleeve and in the process he mention that the r- ball joint was bad, which I knew about since I damaged it a while ago he could get it done cheaper as it was only a few extra minutes to remove the part. Saved me some extra $$ 😀
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 02/01/2019

Good morning Edward, We are always happy to hear that you had a great experience having your vehicle fixed here. We do our best to provide great service at fair rates. Thank you for being a valued customer! Sincerely, Roy's Auto Service

Jeff M.
American Fork, UT
Volvo V70
01/16/2019
Spot on Service
They provided the service I requested in a timely and professional manner. Roy is a great guy. When I asked him for one more thing he made it happen and it happen promptly.

Jeff,
 Thank you for bringing in your Volvo. We are always happy to help in any way that we can. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

HG
Hilary G.
Mapleton, UT
01/16/2019
Honest, reliable service
Always easy to get a convenient appointment. Upfront estimates are accurate. Honest approach to what is or is not needed to fix car. Can perform all services, however random, on car. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

Hilary,
It is always a pleasure to work with you. Please let us know how we can help keep your vehicle in great running condition and keep you safely on the road. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Leah S.
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Leah said they have good service.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate your business and hope to be able to serve you in the future.

BP
Brian P.
Lindon, UT
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was very professional and timely, and that the secretary there was very helpful.

Brian,
Thank you for bringing your truck in. Please let us know how we can further help you in the future.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.

BP
Bonnie P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
HUMMER H3
01/10/2019
Satisfaction!
I'm always satisfied when I go to Roy's! He is huge when it comes to customer service. Thank you!
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 01/11/2019

Bonnie, thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Dan H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff provided great service, and kept him updated along the way.

Ricky M.
North Las Vegas, NV
01/04/2019
Great service cares about his customers
Rebuilt the motor on my 2007 ss Chevy trailblazer couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 01/08/2019

Ricky it is great to hear that you are happy with the way your motor is running! Remember that we carry a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty here at Roy's that covers most repairs and work done on your vehicle (there are a few exceptions). It is always a good feeling to leave knowing that you are covered in an unforseen emergency! Thank you for being a long time, loyal customer.

GM
Garett M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Garett said working with the staff was amazing and he really likes the business. They found issues that others could not find.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Garett for brining your Suburban in to us and allowing us to help keep it in allignment. Our goal is to keep you on the road and your vehicle in safe running condition! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

John B.
Salt Lake City, UT
12/29/2018
Another excellent service visit. My older XC90 needs TLC and Roy provides it. Thanks!
Great Service!
Keeping my 2005 XC90 going.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 01/04/2019

It was great to see you John and always a pleasure to work on your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Volvo XC60
12/24/2018
Affordable
Great service and affordable.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us! We are pleased to have you as a new customer and look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Marion M.
Tooele, UT
12/18/2018
Roy always does an Amazing job.
Roy always does an Amazing job.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you, we do our best to provide superior service for our customers and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RK
Russ K.
12/14/2018
Top notch shop
Roy and his team have always done a great job with my car, very friendly and knowledgeable.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

Roy and Cody take pride in always learing the most up to date information so that they can provide the best service possible to our customers. Thank you for being a valued customer.

BL
Braden L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Braden said they did what he wanted them to do and it came out cheaper and quick.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

Here at Roy's we value honesty and quality work, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

Josephine R.
Provo, UT
12/05/2018
Able to determine the issue of a strange problem...
My headlights went out a couple nights ago so I first stopped at an Autozone near my home so I could go to class. They adjusted both lights a lot until they both lit up and that got me to and from class, but later that night when I went out to head to my night job both lights were out again. It seemed like a connection problem in the wiring. I wasn't able to go to do my night job. I took it to Roy's right after work the next day (yesterday) and luckily it was light out before and after my day job. Roy did tests on the wiring on both headlights and determined the problem was the filiments inside the light bulbs that depending on the bulbs position can cause them to go out and back on again. It turned out the bulbs needed to be changed after all which didn't seem to be the case. They have stayed on since then! I knew I could count on Roy and his team to figure it out and fix it properly. I know this from 11 years of service with them. And I was grateful to AutoZone for helping me get my lights back on so I could make it to class and back at least! They didn't charge me anything and they were trying to see if I could avoid purchasing bulbs. In the end it just turned out the bulbs were the problem - they were old and the sudden drop in temperature outside effected the filaments in them. Thank you Roy's Auto for always taking care of my car!
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

We're glad that you stopped in and it was an easy fix to get you back on the road and driving safe at night! Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

Josephine R.
12/05/2018
Another great appointment at Roy's last night.
Their work is always high quality and fairly priced. I know I can trust them and that's the best part!

Dan L.
11/29/2018
Great service for out of town vehicle owner!
I normally do all my own maintenance, but I have a car in Utah county with my daughter at school so I needed to find a shop I could trust. Roy's has done a great job so far and has been fair and honest about the work needed on my car.