Josephine R.
12/05/2018
Another great appointment at Roy's last night.
Their work is always high quality and fairly priced. I know I can trust them and that's the best part!

Dan L.
11/29/2018
Great service for out of town vehicle owner!
I normally do all my own maintenance, but I have a car in Utah county with my daughter at school so I needed to find a shop I could trust. Roy's has done a great job so far and has been fair and honest about the work needed on my car.

Matt M.
Utah
Volvo V70
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business was great to work with and they made sure his order was taken care of. They quoted him a price and when the work was done the price didn't change. The business was even able to work with his after market part for his vehicle.

Ryan B.
Springville, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/14/2018
Always the best...
We've always received the best and most honest care and service with Roy.

Dave R.

KY
Kevin Y.
11/12/2018
Highly recommend Roy’s
They were very honest, transparent, and informative. They walked me through several options to weigh both quality and budget when it came to replacing my catalytic converter. I feel the pricing was very competitive and fair, thanks again!

Ronald S.
Lindon, UT
Volvo S60
11/12/2018
Headlight replacement; good job, quickly.
Roy is Volvo knowledgeable and experienced. He is also personable, helpful, and creative. Roy makes driving my Volvo more enjoyable.

SL
Sylvie L.
Provo, UT
Volvo C30
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sylvie said the service was simple, easy and quick.

Jared C.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/05/2018
Roy and his team do a fantastic job!
I love bringing my car into Roy’s. I know that it’s getting the best care in town! Unlike other shops, Roy doesn’t try to sell you all the things your car ‘absolutely needs’. If he finds anything out of the ordinary, he will bring his concern to you and let you know what the options are. There is no pressure. I trust his judgement 100% with what he believes should be fixed or replaced. He hasn’t let me down once, and I’ve been going to him for the past 5 years now.

I won’t go anywhere else after another shop charged me a ton and put the wrong fluid in my transmission.

RF
Ron F.
10/30/2018
Fast, fair, professional
Been a long time customer and always feel that I am getting a straight deal. Worked in the auto business before and know the signs of a good shop and a bad shop. Always treated with professionalism and honest information.

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
10/26/2018
5 Star Service - Always get the job done
My 1989 Mercedes did not pass emissions at another shop, and Roy worked hard to get it adjusted just right so it would pass.
Thank you for a job well done!

Josephine R.
10/24/2018
Trustworthy, respectful, knows their stuff!
Been with Roy's for 11 years now and I'm still very happy with them. I'm glad I have a mechanic I can trust and afford with high quality maintenance and repairs!

RD
Roger D.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Volvo XC70
10/17/2018
Volvo XC-70
Quick expert service at reasonable prices.

10/17/2018
Roy's Auto Solid Service and Honest Pricing
Roy's shop is the only Volvo authorized shop outside of the dealership here in Utah. If you want honest hard work to keep your Volvo up and running he's the guy.

Joe M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business always takes care of business. They get the job done quick. They take care of what he needs. They are trustworthy and honest. He is very pleased with what they fixed on his vehicle. If the vehicle needs something else they call to let him know.

Andrew S.
Nissan Titan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was done in a timely manner.

Jacob C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the business was fast and provided good service.

Richard W.
Lehi, UT
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he likes working with them and the service is good.

John B.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/08/2018
Great Service and takes time to answer questions.
Roy knows his Volvo’s. And he takes time to undeestand my priorities and answer my questions.

Jared S.
Utah
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jared said that he would recommend this business for service.