DF
Dennis F.
Layton, UT
Volvo V70
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said would recommend this business for service.

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that he is always happy with the work they do.

TF
Tate F.
Volvo 242
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Tate said the business is straight forward and provides quick service at a reasonable price.

Saratoga Springs, UT
Volvo S40
07/21/2018
Best place to bring your Volvo!
Always bring my Volvo here! Reasonably priced for a Volvo specialist! They are always so helpful and do things in a timely manner keeping me updated every step of the way. I have also had some work done that went through insurance because of a car accident and they kept me well informed throughout the whole process! Would highly recommend.

Chad H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the people were extremely friendly and nice.

AC
Andrew C.
Spanish Fork, UT
07/18/2018
Honest Service from great people
Something about my car was off. I took it in to Roy's to find out what was wrong. They were able to get it right in, look at it and fix it the same day. Their prices were fair and honest and their work has my car running like a champ again. Thank you Roy's!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Provo, UT
Saab 9-5
07/13/2018
Roy was out and everyone forgot how to work
I've been going to Roy's for years and it's always been exceptional. More costly, but you get what you pay for.

Not this time! I had my car towed into the shop early on Wednesday. Left a message, then called after they opened to confirm the car had been dropped off. Six and a half hours later, called for an update. They hadn't even looked at it because they forgot to tell me they couldn't find the key! It was in the tailpipe, not an unheard of place to leave a key.

Friday morning I loaded a bag into my backseat and discovered they'd left a piece of battery equipment there. Called to let them know and have them pick it up. No apology.

I don't mind paying more for good service, but this really makes me doubt the quality of service when Roy isn't around.

KH
Kalin H.
UT
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Kalin said the overall service was good but the labor costs were a bit pricey.

Kyle M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he would recommend the business for service.

Tanner M.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Tanner said this business provided good customer service. They fixed his vehicle.

Conrad B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Conrad said the business was not the best he has ever seen, but they still did a really good job.

Ron M.
American Fork, UT
Volvo S80
06/17/2018
Volvo
It always brings a feeling of peace and comfort when I take my car to Roy’s Auto service because I always get fair and honest service!!!
I can count on my car being taken care of.
Thanks

DT
Dib T.
Haymarket, VA
Buick Lucerne
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Dib said the staff at this business was very nice and friendly. There was no long wait.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Good luck on your travels and safe travels!

TL
Tanner L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Tanner said the service was really good.
Roy M. from Roy's Auto Service responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much Tanner! We appreciate you and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Jamie H.
Saturn VUE
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business was very clear and up front about everything they were doing. They were quick to finish the service, and they charged a reasonable price.

Lehi, UT
06/11/2018
Slow to respond
Roy's came highly recommended for electrical/AC work so I thought I would give them a try. We scheduled an appointment and they told me they would be able to do the work when I dropped my car off the next day around 8:30am. I was expecting to hear a diagnosis early in the morning so we could then proceed with the work but I wasn't hearing back from them so I began calling the shop around noon where I couldn't get anyone to pick up. It wasn't until 3pm that I finally heard back and by that time it was too late to get any work done on my car. They made no apologies for the delayed response and still charged me the $50 diagnostic fee. I don't plan on returning.

Moses L.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Moses said the service was good.

TW
Terrie W.
American Fork, UT
05/23/2018
I love my HONEST mechanic, Roy!!!
I have been taking my car here for 4.5 years now. I totally trust Roy and love that he takes time to explain things to me, since I do not know a lot about cars or their maintenance! I would recommend his services to family and friends, and know that they will be totally satisfied and taken care of. You should take YOUR car to Roy's Auto!!!! He's the Best!

KC
Kade C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Kade said the business seemed to be a little disorganized on pricing. The staff did a great work and the timing was good.

Jason F.
Dodge Caliber
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff was helpful. They were good at diagnosing the problem and providing solutions.