Jared W.

Sean R.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
07/06/2021
Cant trust this Shop.
I've dropped of my truck to get one power steering hose fixed and when I got my vehicle back these niggas done been all in my shit looking for shit to steal. They took my jacket. I will never spend any money with this shop ever again.

ST W.
06/23/2021
proximity...and the owner Bob!
Excellence and professionalism are the key. Thank you!

danny c.
Culver City, CA
GMC Yukon XL
06/16/2021
A/C
Work was done same day, & had freezing cold a/c in my truck after 3months of hot air

NF
Natalie F.
06/05/2021
Found a new mechanic!
My radiator pretty much busted early in the morning on the first day I needed to go back to work after over a year and I looked up this place made a phone call and he literally took me in 20 minutes later and fix my car within a couple of hours I am blown away he really went above and beyond Bobby you’re the man thank you so much for helping me out of a desperate situation I’ll definitely recommend you and I’ll be back!!!

Donna W.
Dodge Caravan
06/04/2021
Donna Watson-Young
The owner is an awesome person!

Spencer S.
05/15/2021
Catalytic converters protection
The Automotive repair employees were very polite and professional.

TK
Tuimateo K.
05/04/2021
Service Outcomes
It was good customer service. The best I've had in a long time!

AH
Anthony H.
Nissan Maxima
04/30/2021
Very respectful and friendly! Attentive! Took my car for a ride and diagnosed the problem and serviced my car in 4 hours!😊
Very satisfied! Diagnosed the problems with my car-Srut Assembly, brake pads and rotor brakes! Was able to pick my car up within 5 hours! Test drive the car and was told to return if I experienced any problems! Bob, the manager, very nice!

FL

Stewart W.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/17/2021
Trust
Been a customer at rp1 for some time now and I can always count on Bobby to give me a good price and reliable work.

Tony S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/16/2021
Location & Good Workmanship.
Making a appointment is easy & best way to get your vehicle in and you will not be disappointed with their work.

ST W.
04/08/2021
Bob and his professional staff are always on point!
Excellent service 👏

SJ
Sarina J.
03/16/2021
The best 👍🏼
I went in to get my brake boosters done and they fixed it in less time than I thought. But the best part is everything else I thought was wrong with my car got fixed from that one thing. So either, they’re magic or brake boosters play with your cars emotions. Either way it was the best money I’ve spent on my car in years

justin t.