sandry h.
Nissan Sentra
10/20/2020
The service was good. But i think that they charged too much for an oil change.
Bob R. from RP1 Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

sorry to hear that but we use mobile one fully sythetic oil and that cost us a little bit more then the house brand. hope you will give us another chance thank you for the comment .

GL

BE
berardez e.
08/19/2020
Great work
I went in for AC repair I found out that my AC compressor and Condenser went out they worked on my car and had a ready for me the next day I am very satisfied with the work my AC blows ice cold

johns c.
Nissan JUKE
08/11/2020
Amazing
I throughly enjoyed the service. My car runs like new. And to rope it all off I was in expectantly Given a loaner car. The little things like getting my car back to me in literally 24 hours and doing exactly what needed to be done.

EC
edmond c.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/03/2020
Really honest and professional. Also fast
Business was speedy honest and professional

jorge m.
Lexus ES 350
08/01/2020
Excellent customer service, professional work. Great pricing
Bob and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. From the moment I dropped off my car to replace the radiator, they make you feel like family.

I even got my car back sooner than they I thought. I will be definitely coming back .
.thanks again.

david m.
07/18/2020
A1 service
Fast efficient professional customer service. Definitely made me feel like I was leaving the problem with my 2017 BMW in the right hands.

Thanks Bob

VS
van s.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/12/2020
Chevy Traverse - repaired a/c
Bob was able to identify the problem and get my a/c back up and running. He noted some other issues that I should take care of sooner than later, but I had a little time. He wasn’t trying to drum up more business. He simply wanted me to be aware. He said he could take care of it when I was ready. Very professional.

madeleies g.
Bellflower, CA
HUMMER H3
06/10/2020
Car fixed Great
Ladies this is the place to get your car fixed. Great customer service, hospitality, they meet all of your car needs, friendly, and the price is right. Have nothing but good words for the place. I will return for all of my car needs, and highly recommend this place. Thank you 😁
Bob R. from RP1 Automotive responded on 06/11/2020

moreno c.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/29/2020
Fast and resanable prices
Great work.nice employees Kool Inglewood west side best side city of champions all the way

DJ
derrick j.
Kia Optima
04/28/2020
I just moved to the Inglewood area, was looking for reasonable auto shop, i am empressed wtth the great customer service, I truly believe I have found the perfect auto repair shop for me and my needs

HS
Harrison S.
Ford Econoline
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Harrison said that every time something goes wrong with his vehicle, he goes to the staff and they take care of business, they are very reliable and he goes in and out quickly.
Bob R. from RP1 Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

thanks you very much

chris h.
Nissan Murano
03/28/2020
Kindness and professionalism
Very knowledgeable, positive attitude, honest, reasonable prices for the amount of work they perform, work is guaranteed, shop is clean and organized, convenient location, the experience was great!!!

ED
ellington d.
Chrysler 200
03/07/2020
Fast and efficient
I have been taking my car here since I purchased it and always leave with satisfied.