ST W.
04/08/2021
Bob and his professional staff are always on point!
Excellent service 👏

SJ
Sarina J.
03/16/2021
The best 👍🏼
I went in to get my brake boosters done and they fixed it in less time than I thought. But the best part is everything else I thought was wrong with my car got fixed from that one thing. So either, they’re magic or brake boosters play with your cars emotions. Either way it was the best money I’ve spent on my car in years

justin t.
INFINITI I35
01/23/2021
World class service
Best mechanics in Ingewood

amber b.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2021
Awesome service , Honest , & FAST!
I was told by two mechanics that my car needed transmission services (not true !) . Bob told me exactly what was wrong and I had my car back in less than 24hrs :) . It runs great now .

RA
royston a.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/11/2021
quality service
Respectful, prompt and professional.

Darryl S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Darryl said he had to come back for the same problem but likes the customer service. The work was ok just some minor things could have been changed.

dylan b.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/28/2020
Really peaceful and they do anything that you can think of for your vehicle
Best mechanic shop that I've been to in a minute. Love the people there! They were very honest and helped me with a small discount since I didn't have the full amount to get my engine cleaned. I look forward on coming back for business.

sandry h.
Nissan Sentra
10/20/2020
The service was good. But i think that they charged too much for an oil change.
BR
Bob R. from RP1 Automotive responded on 10/20/2020

sorry to hear that but we use mobile one fully sythetic oil and that cost us a little bit more then the house brand. hope you will give us another chance thank you for the comment .

GL

BE
berardez e.
08/19/2020
Great work
I went in for AC repair I found out that my AC compressor and Condenser went out they worked on my car and had a ready for me the next day I am very satisfied with the work my AC blows ice cold

johns c.
Nissan JUKE
08/11/2020
Amazing
I throughly enjoyed the service. My car runs like new. And to rope it all off I was in expectantly Given a loaner car. The little things like getting my car back to me in literally 24 hours and doing exactly what needed to be done.

EC
edmond c.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/03/2020
Really honest and professional. Also fast
Business was speedy honest and professional

jorge m.
Lexus ES 350
08/01/2020
Excellent customer service, professional work. Great pricing
Bob and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. From the moment I dropped off my car to replace the radiator, they make you feel like family.

I even got my car back sooner than they I thought. I will be definitely coming back .
.thanks again.

david m.
07/18/2020
A1 service
Fast efficient professional customer service. Definitely made me feel like I was leaving the problem with my 2017 BMW in the right hands.

Thanks Bob