Nissan Murano
12/13/2019
Great tire replacement
Had inspection needed tires very knowledgeable re best for my car could not be happier with my new michelins premieres ltx

AG
Anthony G.
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2019
Awesome service
They are honest and have a detailed list of what was done and the cost of parts and labor.

Maryse C.
12/11/2019
The best
Holly is always the most helpful and on top of her game. Her kindness is appreciated. She always remembers my dog as well. 🙂

Kerri S.
Mapleville, RI
Nissan Sentra
12/11/2019
Awesome!
Kenny is the most honest mechanic I have ever met. It is an honor and a pleasure to have my car serviced here. I recommend Rt 5 to all my friends and family.

Lincoln, RI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Wonderful service
Great place to get your car serviced

KC
Karen C.
Smithfield, RI
Honest and reasonable
Local business, friendly, quick and excellent service.

Mary H.
North Providence, RI
Honda Accord Coupe
Second to None
I come from Rehoboth Ma need I say more. Fair, honest and the price is right!

Sonja M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/07/2019
Tire replacement
As always the team at RT 5 were very accommodating on very short notice. I had a flat tire which was diagnosed quickly as not repairable. Holly told me where I could purchase a replacement and they installed it the same day.

North Providence, RI
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2019
2010 F-150 TLC and Check 4 x 4 - Happy customer
Called a day ahead about my f150 having a shake on the highway, check 4x4 light, and tos sensor. Basic tlc for most part. Took my truck in the next morning and had it back within a day.... great service... experienced mechanics.... and fairly priced considering anything 4 x 4 can turn into a nightmare fast. Will absolutely be back for future service on my baby. Thanks.

Richard B.
North Scituate, RI
12/06/2019
Excellent service, on time and on the money.
I have been using Rt. 5 Auto Repair for many years and many vehicles. They are the best. I can’t say enough good things about Ken and his crew.

David M.
12/02/2019
Fast and friendly
Service was fast and the staff was friendly!

LT
Larry T.
Foster, RI
Toyota Tundra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he is a long time customer. They do good work, are convenient, honest and friendly.

PM
Pasquale M.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said this business always gets the job done is a timely manner. The service is done accurately. The employees are pleasant. Overall she was very satisfied.

Joseph A.

KR
Kevin R.
11/22/2019
Always great results with RT 5
Been going to RT 5 for years. Great place to have your car fixed, Holly is so nice and the mechanics are awesome!

Carol B.
11/20/2019
Great customer service!
Always very pleasant especially Holly! Very professional and courteous!

KF
Kenneth F.
11/20/2019
great customer service
We have been going to Rt 5 auto for many years. Kenny and his staff are wonderful and I feel confident having my vehicles serviced their. The workmanship and honesty is very important to me and they provide both and then some. I highly recommend to everyone

Beatrice M.
Smithfield, RI
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/19/2019
As usual, I received great service. I had no appointment but they were able to take care of me within a half-hour!

ED
Edith D.
11/18/2019
Great timely service
Always honest and dependable - prompt same day service is so important for me who commutes a long distance to work each day

Tom M.
North Scituate, RI
11/17/2019
Front end
Recently brought my 08 Jeep in for what I thought was an alignment or out of balanced tires. After one week work was completed. Although I called a few times for update I was never told the extent of parts being replaced. It would have been nice to know so I could have made the decision to spend 1800 on this 13yo Jeep