Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

Mike M.
Manor, TX
03/19/2018
Be careful if doing buisness with Rush.
Rush Chevrolet will lie about your trade in, interest rate and whatever else to do a sale. James and Jesus are the ones in charge and the ones that you need to watch out for.

Andrea B.
New Braunfels, TX
09/16/2017
Efficient
Chelsea at rush chevy is amazing she got me into my new car quick and easy even when I had upside down equity and Eli was amazing at getting my loan funded! I would recommend this place to everyone! It was an amazing experience!

mary p.
Bastrop, TX
08/25/2015 Category: Sales
not honest
Pre approval is a lie. Very dishonest tactic

12/06/2013 Category: Service
Very Accomodating
I appreciate the professional service given even without an appointment. Grover Greene always gives a complete explanation of the necessary work to be done and its cost. Very professional!

Juan M.
Manor, TX
12/05/2013 Category: Service
service
thank you for your service and a job well done

Doris M.
Pontiac Vibe
11/20/2013 Category: Service
service
I always receive great service.

Jackie M.

Cheree L W.
Pflugerville, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
11/15/2013 Category: Service
I waited 4.5 hours to get my headlight changed.
I waited 4 hours for a 30 minute job to be completed. I sat in the waiting room all day staring at my car just sitting in the same position for hours. When I complained and told them I was pushing back an appointment, they finally began work.

10/30/2013 Category: Service
Very professional and timely service. Very accomodating on short notice. Grover Greene is an excellent service manager.

Duane L.
Saturn Aura
10/28/2013 Category: Service
Service as expected
No problems. Everything schedule to be done was done on time.

Tamara M.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/24/2013 Category: Service
fast service
Fast service

10/16/2013 Category: Service
recent service
great service. Grover is very professional

Jackie M.

Austin, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2013 Category: Service
UNHAPPY WITH RUSH CHEVROLET
My car was suppose to come with/ have a cruise control feature and it did not have it. For the car not having everything it was supposed to come with, it sure cost $20,000 before taxes, Gap Ins. and every other charge that comes with the purchase. Next, I have the service department at Rush Chevrolet calling me about 2 months after I made the purchase, that the parts had arrived. I called them to inquire about the parts that I was called about. I was told by the service department manager that the car came with a recall and the recall being the missing cruise Control. I was asked to make an appointment to have the cruise control part put into my car, which took me roughly about 1 month to bring it in since I work 6 days a week. Needless to say, the fact that I had to take time out of my 1 day off from work to sit and wait for 2 to 3 hours for the part to be installed that should have been in my car when I purchased it was an inconvenience to me. I mentioned how I felt to someone by the name of Alex and he offered me a free oil change and I declined. My request was for Rush Chevrolet to tint my windows and I even offered to pay at least have of the total charge. My request would have been about $75 for me and $75 for the business. Well, Alex related to me that he felt that he shouldn't have to pay for the service department mistake. I stated that the service department was not at fault and that the fault was Rush Chevrolet because they were who sold the car to me. Alex stated that he would be right back as he walked away to assist someone else and he never came back. I felt as if he ignored me and my request. Unbelievably Alex has no shame and calls me leaving me a message on how things were going with my Chevy Cruise. This fellow Alex does not care about the paying customer. I was told no and that is not a good thing considering that I purchased a $20,000 car from Rush Chevrolet only because I wanted a new car and not because I needed one and $20,000 is a lot of money these days. Unhappy with Rush Chevrolet and the business deserves a 1 star. The 1 star does not include the service department because they went over and beyond keeping me informed during the installation of the part that had been missing from my car. I give a 5 star only to the service department.

BE
Barbara J E.
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Purchase of 2014 Equinox
The purchase of my new vehicle was a pleasant experience at Rush Chevrolet. Every staffperson at Rush was pleasant and very efficient at their jobs.

TW
Troy W.
10/10/2013 Category: Service
close to home
Service manager is very helpful with everything that I about, and very promp, with service.

SG
Stacy G.
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Grover makes it great!! Answered all my questions!!
Service team was great - even though my problem wasn't repaired - (too pricey)
Great group of guys!

MK
Matthew K.
Nissan Altima 2.5/2.5S
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Clean place, friendly staff members.
Need more than 1 service manager that can make a decision. Had to wait for 10 min's because he was on the phone, needed to approve a oil change coupon.

AO
Aaron O.
Bastrop, TX
Chevrolet HHR SS
09/16/2013 Category: Service
Great Service & Wonderful Employees
The Service Department was super Friendly and very helpful. The lady in Bookkeeping is the Friendliest person I have ever met and I appreciate how professional the Service Department is as well as the mechanics!