DAN B.
Kia Rio
07/30/2017
Outstanding service
Always appreciate the great and honest service with all my vehicle needs!

MK
MATT/ GERALDINE K.
07/17/2017
Recent oil change.
We continue to have our Equinox serviced at Rusiniaks because of the friendly people. The mechanics are knowledgeable and always give options.

JOSEPH T.
07/14/2017
friendly great service
great service and very friendly

PB
PAULETTE B.
Kia Forte
07/12/2017
Friendly excellent service
Went above to try to help and keep me informed thanks

DESAREE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Chevrolet HHR
07/08/2017
Awesome
My uncle suggested I bring my car here for service and ever since I started I will never go anywhere else for any type of service. The staff is incredible,friendly and doesn't mind explaining things to me in a way I can understand them. I will definitely be back for my upcoming inspection and further repairs needed.

JOYCE B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/02/2017
Whether it is a small job or big job.service is always excellent

RALPH S.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/28/2017
In and out quickly
Once they say they are ready,you are in and out quickly. They do not seem to nikpit and gives one good service.

JESSE W.
East Aurora, NY
GMC Sierra
06/10/2017
Service and the way you are treated
Just a comfortable atmosphere and they always review things with you before proceeding. Honest.

JOMARK G.
Broke down quick fix
Broke down in front of shop. After a tow by aaa across the street, the problem was found and fixed quickly. I had my car back by noon which was very good. One draw back was the recommended change of an air filter which was discussed but never disclosed the price which was $25. It may be the cost but I felt it was high. If he mentioned it to me I missed it but I'm sure it needed to be replaced. Despite my skepticism on this the service is always great here and the employees seem to take pride in their work. Marty the mechanic who worked on my vehicle took the time to explain the trouble and repair he did to the vehicle. He seemed to really care about provide great service and results.

DAVE M.
06/10/2017
Again, just great service from expert mechanics that know their skills. And good coffee in the waiting area.
Just a tricky check engine light that kept coming on and going off. Kevin and Marty got to the cause quickly. Marty continued and replaced a couple sensors and the Forester is driving fine and the engine light has stayed off for over a week now.

AD
Annette D.
06/08/2017
Honest, Reliable, knowledgeable
I brought my 2013 Subaru in for a check engine light problem. After checking it out they advised me to take it back to the dealer. They stated that Subaru has a problem with their oil and sensor mechanisms. They could have just done the work, charged me and I would not have disputed it. I took it to the dealer, they repaired it at no charge because of the on-going issue with this car. I am grateful for their honesty and for the research they provided me. I would highly recommend them. Hats off to Marty from Rusniaks!!!

PA
PHYLLIS A.
Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2017
As usual, everyone is very pleasant and helpful!

RD
RUDY D.
Ford Edge
06/03/2017
Your helpful and courteous
You guys rectify the problem and made it a smooth transition thanks so much

KP
KAREN P.
Saturn SC2
06/02/2017
No Surprise!
Rusiniak's service (both auto and customer) never fails to be stellar. The level of expertise and consistent willingness to cater to each customers' specific needs cannot be matched.

RD
ROBERT D.
05/29/2017
Always avaiable
The team at Rusiniaks is always friendly and knowledgeable they fix your car in a very timely manner .