Business Solutions

Russell's Auto Repair & Paint

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JN
Joanna N.
06/20/2022
I took my car to Russell's Auto Repair on the recommendation of another local shop owner after he was unable to resolve the dreaded "check engine" light. ...

NS
Nathaniel S.
06/14/2022
This shop was recommended by my mother and they definitely lived up to the recommendation. They have a customer for life now.

GL
Greg l.
06/09/2022
Professional
Great service! Mike walked me through every detail that had to be done and quoted a price before doing any of the work which I think is important. Will...

Charles B.
05/17/2022
The owner and employees went above and beyond, to fix my vehicle, and get me back on the road.

TK
Tosha K.
05/11/2022
Car repair
My car was looked to find out what was wrong. Nothing was done till they talked to me and explained everything and gave me a price. Hey took care of the...