AP
Very Friendly
Very friendly staff

09/11/2019
Convenient, Honest, Reliable
Ryan not only saved us time and money but more importantly was honest , reliable , and did a great job ! I have already recommended this garage to all family and friends and I look forward to working with him again! Thanks Ryan!’

IT
IGOR T.
09/09/2019
Reliable like T-34!
Technically competent and friendly mechanic.
Thank you!

MIKE P.
Ram 3500
09/06/2019
Tires balanced
Ryan took my truck in last minute. The new tires needed to be balanced before I took a road trip the next day. He accommodated me and took care of the issues in under an hour. I’d go back to his shop.

Warminster, PA
08/30/2019
Prompt and Professional
Our vehicle was done when promised. The work performed was done professionally.

GR
GENE R.
Bensalem, PA
Lexus LX 470
08/29/2019
Had the job done a day early and under the estimate!
Very thorough ,it gives me peace of mind knowing that.

AE
ANDREA E.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/23/2019
Honest auto shop
Always a good honest experience

FW

HW
HAL W.
08/08/2019
Trustworthy and Honest
Ryan has serviced all of our cars for at least 10 years. He is honest, trustworthy, and his prices are reasonable. Ryan’s preventative maintenance is top notch as we have never had a breakdown on the road.

JOHN S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/07/2019
Car inspection
Ryan can fix problems that the dealer could not. My son's Honda Fit had electrical problems and the dealer just kept replacing the battery. Ryan found the real problem and the car continued another 80,000 miles. I know that I am paying a fair price for what is sometimes a complicated repair. Our full size Chevy van needed rear air conditioner line replaced and we discovered that the body needed to be separated from the frame to properly run the line. Ryan did it the right way and didn't kill us on labor.

MARTY H.
Ford Transit Connect
07/10/2019
Exceptional Service and Trustworthy
Highly recommended. They can fix anything and you don't get nickeled and dimed. Straight forward troubleshooting with realistic estimates.

MICHAEL B.
07/10/2019
Expertise, reliability & price!
Ryan is dependable when I need service & I can always trust his diagnosis of the problem.

EP
Emily P.
Perkasie, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Emily's father. He said the business does very good work and they are dependable.

BR
BILL R.
06/19/2019
Maintenance
Ryan is a grade A mechanic went over my car from top to bottom going on vacation truly appreciate the service I receive every time I go there.

AJ
AMAR S J.
Toyota Prius c
06/17/2019
Great customer service!!
Ryan always makes sure to give the best customer service. I have been a customer for over 10 years and never had any experience other than “great”.

SHANNON S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/16/2019
the best.
YEARS of the BEST service.. no doubt.

IF
I EDGAR F.
06/13/2019
Ryan’s Work Ethnic
Ryan always makes sure he has covered all the steps necessary to repair your auto in the best possible way. He does not cut corners and is very open with his customers about what has to be done and the cost for the repair.

MIKE C.
Warminster, PA
06/04/2019
Honest and Dependable Service at a Reasonable Price!
Ryan's Auto Repair provides top notch service at reasonable prices. Ryan is a very honest and experienced mechanic who looks out for the best interests of his customers rather than to optimize his profit. This is a great business model because it keeps me going back, I highly recommend him!

06/03/2019
Review

MICHAEL M.
05/22/2019
Reliable Ryan
Ryan has always been reliable and straight forward. He tells me what work is necessary and which items can wait. It's what I look for in a car repair specialist.