GC
GEORGE S C.
Croydon, PA
04/11/2019
Efficient and honest
Ryan has been taking care of my vehicles for years and the title says it all. Trust in this mechanic. He will treat you right.

BC
BRIAN C.
Alburtis, PA
Nissan Rogue
04/03/2019
Honest service
My father really likes the way Ryan’s does business and insists that whenever we’re around & have car issues to try Ryan’s. He doesn’t disappoint.

MADDY D.
North Wales, PA
04/01/2019
Easy, fast, quality experience
Ryan worked around my schedule so I could get my car inspected as quickly as possible! Everything was done in one afternoon and he caught problems another shop had missed. Will go back again!

BT
BARBARA T.
Doylestown, PA
03/31/2019
service
We scheduled the service and the vehicle was in and out in no time. We do try and stay up on things so when we receive an email from
Ryan we usually make sure the service happens.

LAUREN S.
Langhorne, PA
03/29/2019
Great place
Great service. Great pricing. Great people. Thank you.

STEVE C.
03/18/2019
Highly recommended
Prompt service, honest assessment, and fair pricing.
I highly recommend Ryan for your auto repair needs.
Steve Corry

BR
Bill R.
03/09/2019
Ryan is A grade one mechanic the service there top notch always feel like I got the best service. None better in Bucks county.

BR
BILL R.
03/08/2019
Can not said enough good things

HH

GS
GARY S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/03/2019
Always a great experience!
Ryan is a pleasure to worl with...very knowledgeable, helpful, & honest. I never question his recommendations because he is trustworthy. Excellrnt quality work at a very fair price.

EF
ELIZABETH P F.
Broomall, PA
01/31/2019
Prompt and reliable!
We are long time customers of Ryan’s and trust him with maintaining and repairing all of our cars.

ES
ERIC S.
Mazda CX-5
01/29/2019
Top quality work. We have been with Ryans for over 15 years and never disappointed

IF
I EDGAR F.
01/22/2019
Ryan's Auto Repair
Ryan has done a fine job repairing and inspecting my 2004 Toyota Highlander. He found certain brake problems which he called me about before fixing them. The repair and inspection was done on time and is driving perfectly.

LAUREN S.
Langhorne, PA
Toyota Avalon
01/22/2019
Fantastic
Ryan's is great. Great communication. Great service. Great timing.

IT
IGOR T.
01/05/2019
Always satisfied
highly professional and friendly service.

CATHY C.
Toyota Prius c
01/05/2019
reliable and quick service
service here is reliable and they get you in an out quickly if you are waiting for your care. I get my regular oil changes here.

JACK W K.

Christine Q.
Penns Park, PA
GMC Terrain
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Christine said she liked her service. The employees provided good work.

PG
PATRICIA L G.
INFINITI QX70
12/06/2018
Dependable - Excellent workmanship - Trustworthy
I have been taking my vehicles to Ryan for years because I know I can trust him to expertly do the work for a fair price. No surprises.

MIKE H.
12/06/2018
The Best
Ryan has always provided a high level of quality in both his mechanical work and service. Also whenever we've needed some small job (tire problems, sensor clearing) done he makes time to help resolve our problem. Keep doing it Ryan!