Latest Review about 1 month ago

AK
Art K.
10/03/2018
Luv these guys' work
I have, unfortunately, had to turn to Marco and his team to repair various vehicles I have owned over many years. Just had a car repaired after having been stolen/vandalized. Marco and his team are a delight to deal with especially considering the stressful circumstances. They are an honourable bunch who do amazing work, on budget and on time!

AK
Allie K.
09/22/2018
Excellent Service, Amazing Staff
I have been going to Ryding Auto Body for years and have never been disappointed. Excellent work and amazing customer service. The staff always have a smile and are always willing to help. 10/10 service. Highly recommend!

WL
Wolf L.
09/07/2018
Great job, happy experience
Have three cars in my family and used different body shops over the last 50 years. Mark at Ryding has been my best experience. Fair price and a fantastic job the two times I have been there. The last time I didn't get a quote anywhere else, even if they where cheaper I would still have gone to Ryding. They also found and fixed some minor things I was not aware of when I brought it in and didn't add it to my bill.

SK
Shelley K.
08/01/2018
Amazing service
Had my car fixed at Ryding Auto Body and they are extremely reliable. I would certainly recommend their work and service!!!

They told me the job would take a couple of days and it was! I was presented with a very, very clean car inside and out!!

Thanks Ryding!!

BC
Beverley C.
07/09/2018
GREAT Reliable Family run Professional Repair Business
My husband and I have been taking cars to Ryding for over 10 years, after trying a few other shops around town. The service is top notch. I come away knowing what needs to be done and why, how much it will cost and how long it will take. They are very busy but very reliable in getting work done as promised. Recently my Malibu sprung a major leak, in fact it turned out to be 2 leaks. Big job included removing seats, was done efficiently and for a good price (we never feel like they are trying to pull one over on us).

Robbie S.
05/16/2018
AMAZING Business!!
My family has been using Ryding Auto Body for over 25 years. We started with Rocky and now his son Mark. They are honest, helpful, professional, and always do a great job! They just fixed my convertible roof that got bent and repaired it in a simple and efficient way. They are fair in pricing and with no surprise extra costs! The car always looks like new!! They do their work in a timely manner and are always helpful and pleasant to work with! Wouldn't go anywhere else! My whole family and friends go there now!

Raul G.
05/14/2018
Great Experience!
Got my car fixed there a couple of months ago and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Raul
thank you for your feed back.  so happy we were able to meet your expectations.
Please take care and drive safetly.
Tara

Stuart W.
05/11/2018
Fair estimate. Good labour rates. Terrific job done on time

Stuart,
we do appreciate your response and comments.Thank you very much. Glad we meet your expections and you are happy.
Take care, and drive safetly
tara

GH
Gavril H.
05/10/2018
Excellent service and provides value for money
Mark and his team make sure to provide you the best services in a timely manner.

Dr. Hercz
thank you very much for your comment.
As you know our customer is our first priority and their satisfaction.
thank you.
Tara

MV
Melissa V.
Vaughan, ON
04/02/2018
Great place- Highly Recommend it
Brought my car to Ryding Auto Body. They were great! My car was fixed quickly with great attention to detail. My car looks brand new and was spotless when I picked it up. Would definitely recommend Ryding Auto Body.

EB
Earl B.
03/14/2018
Don't go anywhere else...
Honest, professional and capable.

TC
Tom C.
12/19/2017
Very impressive!
My car had a couple of dents on the hood and some scratches and dents on the passenger door. I arrived at Ryding after work just after their official closing time and thought I was out of luck.
However, Mark (the owner) was still there and did not have a problem staying a little longer to look at the damage and provide me with a written quote.
After the insurance gave their ok, I dropped the car off on a Sunday and they went to work. I was quite confident because the insurance appraiser knew them and said my 4 year old car would look like new afterwards (which I seriously doubted at that point). I have been told it would take 7 to 10 days, so I was happy to hear it was finished after 8 days!
I came for pick up late morning on Saturday so I had good light to check their work. It was a positive surprise and looked far better than expected. There was not the slightest difference in colour noticeable and not a single, tiny dent. They even fixed a small damage at the front bottom that I did not tell them about!

Overall, it was a very pleasant and positive experience: uncomplicated, professional, reliable, no annoying sales blabla and an excellent result - my car absolutely looks brand new. Very impressive!

I am hard pressed to find anything critical. Only one thing I would suggest to future customers: be careful with parking and getting in and out of your car. It is a small place and they do not have a lot of space.

Thanks again for the great work and I will be back if the need arises.

DF

KH
Karen H.
11/14/2017
Trustworthy Dependable and Helpful with all Aspects of Automobile Servicing
I have been very happy with all the service help I have received from Ryding I trust them , they are dependable , helpful and value their customers satisfaction

ZF
Zach F.
11/06/2017
Great Job
Ryding is best in class when it comes to reliability, service, and speed. Every time I have worked with them they have done a fantastic job.

PL
PC L.
11/06/2017
Excellent shop
Top CAA recommended shop. I wanted perfect repair and paint for my Camaro Z28. Mark & his team was the right choice and certainly did an excellent job on this vintage! All of their friendly staff were a pleasure to deal with and care about their work. Mark was accommodating and provided expert advice. I would not hesitate in recommending Ryding Auto for your repairs.

Jo W.
Highly Recommend Ryding Auto
Mark and his team provided great service and excellent workmanship. I have recommended Ryding to both friends and family.

MT
Miguel T.
My car like new
My Mazda got damaged. The dealership pointed me to Ryding Autobody. They were timelt, curtious and professional. The car was left like new. I highly recommend them.

JI
j i.
Great place
Finally there is a place that is a true family run place that serves people the way they should. The Staff was great to see Father and son working together was really great. Service , on time , great workk

Jeff F.
11/04/2017
Great work, great value
Mark and his crew did a great job on my car at a very reasonable price. Shopped around, but found Ryding to be the best. Very honest too.