Raul G.
05/14/2018
Great Experience!
Got my car fixed there a couple of months ago and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Raul
thank you for your feed back.  so happy we were able to meet your expectations.
Please take care and drive safetly.
Tara

Stuart W.
05/11/2018
Fair estimate. Good labour rates. Terrific job done on time

Stuart,
we do appreciate your response and comments.Thank you very much. Glad we meet your expections and you are happy.
Take care, and drive safetly
tara

GH
Gavril H.
05/10/2018
Excellent service and provides value for money
Mark and his team make sure to provide you the best services in a timely manner.

Dr. Hercz
thank you very much for your comment.
As you know our customer is our first priority and their satisfaction.
thank you.
Tara

MV
Melissa V.
Vaughan, ON
04/02/2018
Great place- Highly Recommend it
Brought my car to Ryding Auto Body. They were great! My car was fixed quickly with great attention to detail. My car looks brand new and was spotless when I picked it up. Would definitely recommend Ryding Auto Body.

EB
Earl B.
03/14/2018
Don't go anywhere else...
Honest, professional and capable.

TC
Tom C.
12/19/2017
Very impressive!
My car had a couple of dents on the hood and some scratches and dents on the passenger door. I arrived at Ryding after work just after their official closing time and thought I was out of luck.
However, Mark (the owner) was still there and did not have a problem staying a little longer to look at the damage and provide me with a written quote.
After the insurance gave their ok, I dropped the car off on a Sunday and they went to work. I was quite confident because the insurance appraiser knew them and said my 4 year old car would look like new afterwards (which I seriously doubted at that point). I have been told it would take 7 to 10 days, so I was happy to hear it was finished after 8 days!
I came for pick up late morning on Saturday so I had good light to check their work. It was a positive surprise and looked far better than expected. There was not the slightest difference in colour noticeable and not a single, tiny dent. They even fixed a small damage at the front bottom that I did not tell them about!

Overall, it was a very pleasant and positive experience: uncomplicated, professional, reliable, no annoying sales blabla and an excellent result - my car absolutely looks brand new. Very impressive!

I am hard pressed to find anything critical. Only one thing I would suggest to future customers: be careful with parking and getting in and out of your car. It is a small place and they do not have a lot of space.

Thanks again for the great work and I will be back if the need arises.

DF

KH
Karen H.
11/14/2017
Trustworthy Dependable and Helpful with all Aspects of Automobile Servicing
I have been very happy with all the service help I have received from Ryding I trust them , they are dependable , helpful and value their customers satisfaction

ZF
Zach F.
11/06/2017
Great Job
Ryding is best in class when it comes to reliability, service, and speed. Every time I have worked with them they have done a fantastic job.

PL
PC L.
11/06/2017
Excellent shop
Top CAA recommended shop. I wanted perfect repair and paint for my Camaro Z28. Mark & his team was the right choice and certainly did an excellent job on this vintage! All of their friendly staff were a pleasure to deal with and care about their work. Mark was accommodating and provided expert advice. I would not hesitate in recommending Ryding Auto for your repairs.

Jo W.
Highly Recommend Ryding Auto
Mark and his team provided great service and excellent workmanship. I have recommended Ryding to both friends and family.

MT
Miguel T.
My car like new
My Mazda got damaged. The dealership pointed me to Ryding Autobody. They were timelt, curtious and professional. The car was left like new. I highly recommend them.

JI
j i.
Great place
Finally there is a place that is a true family run place that serves people the way they should. The Staff was great to see Father and son working together was really great. Service , on time , great workk

Jeff F.
11/04/2017
Great work, great value
Mark and his crew did a great job on my car at a very reasonable price. Shopped around, but found Ryding to be the best. Very honest too.

HV
Heather V.
11/04/2017
Reliable quick work
My sons car needed body work. Mark was efficient and thorough. Definitely recommend him!

Luis S.
07/20/2017
another oops
Ryding has done a great job for me on three unfortunate unrelated "incidents" this year. the price has been good and the service excellent

GK
George K.
06/23/2017
Quality & Honesty
From Saabs and Hondas, to Jeeps and Mercedes, for over 20 years having been going with confidence to Rocky and Mark at Ryding. Excellent work and people.

KV
Karen V.
06/22/2017
Reliable, fast service and competitive prices.
My family has been bringing our cars to Ryding for years and the service is always great. They are fast, reliable and have competitive pricing. Highly recommend.

Spencer H.
06/22/2017
Best shop in Toronto
Mark was very thorough and helpful throughout the process of fixing my car. I'd like to thank him and everyone at Ruding auto body for all of their help. My car was ready 3 days before it was supposed to be done. And it looks brand new.

MT
Maureen T.
02/19/2017
Top NOtch Service
My father had been a customer of Ryding for several years, and the tradition continues. I recently had my daughter's car fixed there and then brought my mom's car for some touch ups.Mark and Rocky are delightful to deal with, very honest, and obliging, and the workmanship is superb. I would definitely recommend Ryding Auto Body without hesitation. your car will be in good hands!