HH
Harsha H.
05/16/2020
Body Shop Repair During Pandemic.( COVID-19)
I had a fender repair to be completed on my Porsche ( Cosmetic only) I tried to book an appointment with 2 major Porsche Certified Body Shops in Toronto and the waiting list was over 5 days to get my car in this transpired for my luck as I found "Ryding Auto Body" This Body shop and the quality of workmanship exceeded my exceptions with a 10+ and here are the reasons.1. The estimate was very reasonable 2. The repair was completed in 2 days with a 99.9% original Porsche Paint code sensor match. 3.All the safety technology equipment Lane change assist, rear parking sensors, reverse camera were put back and are working perfectly ( No Calibration was required).
I have recommended Ryding Auto Body to Porsche Canada to have them as a Porsche authorized body shop in Toronto
Mark / Mike / Julia and the Mechanic Team thank you for being operational during the Pandemic and for doing an exceptional job on my Porsche.. Thank you.

Danny P.
04/24/2020
Dent Repair
Mark was very pleasant to deal with, was very fair in his pricing, but the most important part was the finished product, the work completed was perfect, I was very pleased. Thanks Mark!

RJ
Rhonda J.
02/26/2020
Autobody Repair
Mark, Mike & Julia are friendly, reassuring, professional, accommodating, fair. It was a great experience dealing with Ryding Autobody. They took all my worry away and dealt with my car autobody repair and the insurance company and eased my mind.

DOMENICO S.
02/20/2020
Excellent after all.
I got to say that Ryding is run by gentlemen.After a little misunderstanding which made me a little upset they came through with an excellent service and quality of work.They care about the customer leaving happy.Truly.

IB
Ian B.
10/25/2019
Honest advice and excellent work
I have dealt with Mark and his team many times over the last few years and each time have been delighted with the honest advice and excellent work. He understands your needs and will work with you to get the outcome that is in your best interest. You can trust his advice and the quality of workmanship has been consistently excellent. I have recommended many friends and they have uniformly become big fans of Mark and the Ryding team.

Mackenzie D.
07/04/2019
BEST PLACE
My friend and I experienced an electrical issue where our car stopped working on the side of the road near the shop. When we were frantic and lost in what to do, they offered an amazing helping hand. They guided us in what to do and were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to get their car fixed up. As they were truly our hero’s of the day.

Dan L.
06/28/2019
Exceeded expectations
Hi mark and crew

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent service you provided. I have in 70 years never filed a insurance claim and approached this with in-trepidation. You did an excellent job and even repaired the rust carbuncle without charge. Most most appreciated

Randolph H.
05/13/2019
A Class Act
The folks at Ryding at a class act. I had what I thought was damage to the hood of the car. Mark inspected it and explained how it was not damaged but only that some liquid had dripped on it and then proceeded to spend time cleaning it but would not charge me for their efforts. They are committed to good service and being fair.

Jessica T.
04/14/2019
Consistently Reliable
Ryding Auto Body has been our family's go to shop for the last number of years because they are reliable, fair priced, and work hard to ensure the job is done effectively and efficiently. Mark is knowledgeable & helpful throughout all elements of the process. Highly recommend!

DI
Debora I.
Mississauga, ON
03/13/2019
Amazing service!
The whole front of my car was a mess my bumper fell off and I had a bunch of dents super stressful situation but Mark made the experience stress free ! He was very kind to talk to and talked me through the process of my car getting fixed. Super affordable and great quality work. I picked my car up and it was spotless inside and out cleaned it for me! He also took care of some dents I had no charge and without me even asking!!! My car looked brand new!

Amazing service, amazing price!!

NS
Navin S.
03/13/2019
Knowledgeable and Helpful
It was a very small job for a auto-body shop. I had to get my new licence plates mounted on my car front and back, (the front did not have any holes or mounting plates, the car was from US, so no Front Licence plates) they helped me mount it, and in no time my wife and I are in and out and we didn't even have an appointment. Great guy! Great Place!

MF
Maddalena F.
02/02/2019
Purchase of 2018 Toyota Rav 4
We were very pleased with the selection of vehicles and the great condition they were in. Mark was knowledgeable and very helpful with all our inquiries.
When we decided to purchase our new vehicle, Mark promptly prepared all the necessary paperwork with great efficiency.
In addition he recommended Rust proofing and arranged to have it done for us.
I highly recommend Ryding Auto Body to everyone and Mark is a pleasure to deal with.

C C.
02/01/2019
Spread the word. A true gem in an industry that is typically untrustworthy
Mark is responsive and reliable. Sticks to his quote and under-promises and over-delivers. Treats his customer with respect and behaves to develop a relationship that is for the long term.
Recommend him highly

DK
Dan K.
01/22/2019
Friendly, fast and priced right
They are friendly and did a great job on the repairs. Their estimated time frame for completion of the repairs was impressive and they completed the work in about half the time estimated. Definitely recommend.

Janice B.
01/04/2019
Outstanding service, Family owned
I have been a customer for more than 30 years because of the high quality, honest, and friendly service. A family owned and operated business, they care about their customers. They have consistently earned my loyalty and that of my friends and neighbors.