RONALD S.
04/06/2021
Fast friendly service
Great service and very helpful

RA
Rios A.
Whitehouse, TX
Dodge Journey
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Rios said the business was fast and efficient.

Thomas S.
Burkesville, KY
03/12/2021
We were recently visiting Tyler,TX from out of state. Our car broke down and S&J Automotive was able to get the car in and repaired faster than I thought possible.

NW
Nakiya W.
Cadillac SRX
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Nakiya said that they always do a good job.

Keith M.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Keith said they were awesome.

EL
ELVIN L.
Gilmer, TX
02/25/2021
Straight to the point. And in a timely manner
Very nice and professional. Straight to the point.

LP
LELL P.
Nissan Maxima
02/18/2021
Honest man
I went to Shawn because his reviews were great. My personal opinion of automotive people (mechanics, salesmen, etc.), being a single woman, has been terrible because of how many times I’ve been duped. He is only the second mechanic in my 51 years, who rates as 5-star. He doesn’t talk your ears off (that was 2 out of the 5 stars right there) and is honest. He not only verified what I already knew about my car, but also called to tell me he had found something valuable to me that I had lost in his parking lot.

AP
ANTHONY P.
Ram 1500
02/14/2021
The service is great and on time
I dropped my vehicle off and was given a time to pick it up and sure enough it was done and waiting at that time. I recommend that any one that needs a service done on there vehicle this is the shop to take it too.

LH
LILLIE H.
01/16/2021
They were able to look at my car, fix the problem, and get it back to me within 24 hours. They were professional and knowledgable and made me feel comfortable leaving my car there. I feel they did honest work at an honest price and am very appreciative of their service overall. I highly recommend them.

Joanne H.
Texas
Lincoln MKZ
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said in the very dependable, did outstanding work, the manager was very knowledgeable about everything she needed and she could call him any time for answers.

Manuel S.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Manuel said the staff are good mechanics, very understanding and know what they are doing.

DO
David O.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/19/2020 Category: Service
David said they are wonderful.

FB
Felicha B.
Buick LaCrosse
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Felicha said her light is still coming on and it is hindering her driving experience. She would recommend this business for certain things. She likes Sean an employee at this business.

PF
Pete F.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Pete said the business is good. Does good work, dependable. It's somewhere he would take his mother's vehicle.

PC
PATRICK C.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2020
Another Great Visit
As crazy as 2020 has been, its great to know when a vehicle problem comes up, I don't have to worry about a crazy experience at the repair shop. Once again, Shawn gave a brief diagnosis over the phone with a quote and was spot on after looking at my wife's suburban. He had it back to me later that day and its run better than it has in a long time. Unless Shawn retires, all my vehicles (and son's vehicles) are fixed at S &J Automotive!