Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

YT
YCES T.
Farmingdale, NJ
09/24/2018
They are very helpful
I like the way they work
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you. We apreciate you and your business.

TOM B.
09/23/2018
The personal service you receive is fantastic. Everything is always explained to you in full no surprises. They are ALWAYS honest and upfront about everything
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/24/2018

We dont want to just tell you what you need, We want you to know why and what it does. This keeps you well informed and confident when your driving. We apreciate and value our customers. Thank you for your visit.

KC
Kelly C.
09/21/2018
Used car check
They checked my new used car for me to verify I had a safe car with no issues. Nothing like having a mechanic you can trust !!! Thank you Brian and Sayed for all you do for me and my family
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/24/2018

Any time! Sometimes its the small things that keep us safe and on the road. Great buy on the new car too.

KC
KELLY C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/21/2018
Blown out tire
As always fantastic service at a great price. Brian is a wonderful addition to the s and s family !
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/24/2018

Its always a pleasyre to have you with us. Yes, Brian is doing a wonderful job.

BO
BRIAN O.
Wall Township, NJ
09/14/2018
Favorite Repair Shop
I have been using S&S Gulf for my repair needs for a number of years. Syed is very pleasant, does quality work and is a man of great integrity. Also, I like his new manager Brian. I would highly recommend this service center.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/15/2018

As always thank you for your service and friendship. Yes, Brian is doing a GREAT job. We look forward to the future and your business.

Joe C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Joe said that he and his wife both take their vehicles to this business. He recommends them.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so very much. We always apreciate great customers like you!

Eatontown, NJ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/12/2018
Quick, communicated throughout
Very happy with the service. Always responsive to our needs, priced fairly, does quality work.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you. Your automotive needs are as important to us as they are to you. We do what we can to keep you on the move and apreciate your business.

SL
Santiago L.
Bradley Beach, NJ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said that the service was excellent at this business. He recommends them often.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your continued business.

LUCY B.
09/07/2018
Great service & honesty about what needs to be done
I've been bring my car to this gulf station for several years and I apprieciate the honesty & integrity of the people here. I feel that my car is in good hand.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and your trust. We apreciate you and value your continued business with us.

HA
HARRY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/05/2018
Best service
S & S gulf service center .. has the best experience mechanic to fix all kind and type of vehicle .. i am so happy with there service and i will recommend this auto shop to everyone .. thank you Haj sayed . ... ... .. khairy atiah
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.  I really appreciate your business.  and looking forward to seeing you again.  Me and my crew always there to help you all your needs.
Thanks once again.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Acura MDX
09/04/2018
Their truth and prices Their work
I like s&s sevice I’ve been going there for a few years or more I started there when I lived in the area with I’ve moved s year ago and I still go there for gas and work done on my dmx Acura truck the service is great 👍🏾 I would recommend anyone there they have done brakes oil change and other work and the prices are good, can u imagine how much breaks would cost at the Acura dealer, anyway if u ever need auto work give them a try . Also workers r good 🤗am glad I started going there and I trust their work. Pat B
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Honesty and an honest value are hard to find anymore. We pride ourselves in keeping both in our business practice and appreciate that we can continue this with you. Thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brett S.
Farmingdale, NJ
Mazda CX-5
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Brett said that he would recommend this business for service.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you so much..

TP
Terri P.
New Jersey
Dodge Neon
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Terri said, everything went fine at her visit..
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you and your business.

TC
Tom C.
Neptune City, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C240
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business is excellent. They are good to work with. The prices are great along with being fair.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

AA
A J A.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
A J said his experience is very good and he certainly recommends this facility and will be back.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you and we look forward to your future business.

Saheed B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Saheed said he always gets good service there.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much. Good customers like you make Good service easy to give.

TOM B.
08/17/2018
Service always great
Dropped in to make appt for my van. Syed not in had someone filling in (sorry I didn’t get his name) and he was great. Very busy but still very nice and helpful. Got me in then and took care of the van with no problem. Best place around
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/25/2018

Glad he was able to help so fast. His name is Brian. We try to make everything go as smooth as possible. No body wants to wait around all day, so i am glad we could do that for you..

Troy S.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Honda Accord Coupe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the business was really friendly, helpful and also very informative.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you. We believe that the more informed you are the safer you can make your car. You are inportant to us and your safety is important to us both.

DT
Dan T.
BRADLEY BEACH, NJ
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they were easy to use. The price was reasonable. They finished the service on the same day.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We try to stay fair and competative with our prices and push hard to complete the work not only fast but correct every time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

SKIP H.
08/11/2018
Lug Nut removal
Brian the new manager reached out to me to resolve the review. After speaking with Brian he stated in the future he’ll have the ability to charge their hourly rate differently. He stated he couldn’t refund the charge (don’t understand why they can’t), however he offered a free oil change and tire rotation when the time comes.

I thanked him for reaching out to me and congratulated him on the promotion.

08/11/2018
Overcharged
Have used them for oil changes and occasional service repairs. They have quoted prices for major work that was too excessive and I had the work done elsewhere for much less. On this visit the lock key for my lugnut had been lost and the locked lugnuts were removed at the time. They quoted me $90.00 for the work and the okay was given to remove the four locked lugnuts. It took their mechanic less than five minutes and I was still charged $90.00. I think it should have been pro-rated at fifteen minute intervals.

At this time I would not continue with any service at this business. The owner was not there, however I plan to speak to him when he’ll be there.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 08/16/2018

We are sorry this happened to you and hope you reconsider. We are working hard to make this right and keep you satisfied with the work you have done here as well as a fiar and reasonable price according to the work. We apreciate your understanding of the situation and look forward to doing business in the future.