Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

LA
LISA A.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/08/2018
Customer service!
Brian took me right in for an oil change and I was treated with the best of customer service. A pleasure to do business with him. Shall return again! Thank you!
Lisa A.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/02/2018
Great guys & great job !
As I expected the guys at the shop exceeded my expectations once again. My prior experience was just as satisfying as this time. Brian was extremely helpful and sought out an alternative way to repair my car and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Very helpful. Very quick, considering the amount of clientele & handled a full house while I was waiting patiently. He is also a legend to my 3yr old daughter because he fixes Mommy's car and he gave her some paper & pen that she wanted "to do some work like the boss man". Highly recommend this shop !
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you. We apreciate your business and your kindness!

LC
LINDA C.
12/02/2018
Care for car.
I found it very convenient to where I live. They take care of my car & notify me when I need service. Fast & very professional.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you very much!

Asbury Park, NJ
11/29/2018
Very good service
Will definitely go again for any work
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you very much!

Marj M.
Lincoln MKZ
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Marj said went in for an oil change and came out with a new battery. It wasn't their fault it just came at a bad time for her.

LN
LAURA N.
Ocean Grove, NJ
11/25/2018
Very friendly. Quick. They do whatever they can to get your car serviced even on my most hectic days
Friendly, Honest, reliable, quick! I have a hectic work schedule and they work with me to fit me in. I have sent them four customers this year and my neighbors can’t thank me enough for letting them know

Thank you..

BO
BRIAN O.
Friendly and Professional...
I am a long time customer of S&S Gulf Service Center and I consider the owner, Syed to be a person of great integrity who is also, very professional and friendly. Further, his recently hired manager, Brian is a great addition to the station staff.

Thanks!

MIKE M.
11/24/2018
People were courteous and service was quick

Thank you.

EG
EDDIE G.
Ford Flex
11/24/2018
Did a good job a and was professional
The did a good job and was nice and curdious

Thank you...

JENNIFER H.
Nissan Armada
11/21/2018
Trustworthy mechanic
I've had work Done to my vehicle a couple of times now and each time I wasn't disappointed.

Thank you...

MITCH P.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/21/2018
Always peace -Always friendly
It's always nice to visit the Gulf station they arenuce. I never been over charged the gulf is our neighbor hood repair shop.

MITCH.P

Thank you so much!

LOUIS S.
Ocean Township, NJ
11/17/2018
Complete honesty
Last month I had an issue with my vehicle. This establishment is my go to place for all my mechanical necessities. I had a strange sound coming from the right end. They told me that as much as they want my business, it is probably covered under the power train with the dealership. Sure enough, it was. They saved me over $500 Their work is exceptional and the honesty is something you just don’t find anywhere anymore. Don’t fool around and pay these guys a visit.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We apreciate you!

11/16/2018
Flat tire
Fast friendly service to patch my tire in a freezing rain storm. Thank you!
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/16/2018

Thank youvery much.

RP
ROVY P.
Eatontown, NJ
11/13/2018
They really care about helping people
They doing great jobs, and they really care about helping people
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

MJ
Melvin J.
Brick, NJ
Chrysler Aspen
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said they have very good service.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/17/2018

DV
DANIEL V.
Chevrolet S-10
11/10/2018
Mechanic
Brian the mechanic is amazing to deal with. Couldn’t ask for a better, knowledgeable person.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you very much! We apreciate you and your business.

YA
YOUSSEF A.
Asbury Park, NJ
11/09/2018
Highly recommended
Communication, prices and the satisfaction about their work.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your kindness and business. We apreciate you!

SANDRA H.
Toms River, NJ
11/06/2018
Tire Rim Repair
I want to thank the mechanics for finding a tire rim and helping me get my car back on the road. Gid Bless you and your Family.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much..

SKIP H.
11/05/2018
They take care of their customers.
Brian the new service manager is excellent to work with. Whet to make a appointment today and they took me in right away, very nice of them to do this as I just went to schedule the appointment. The work was done very fast and I was in and out in no time at all. I wouldn’t hesitate to go there for all my service needs.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/05/2018

Glad we could help. Good service for a great customer. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Volkswagen Routan
11/04/2018
The service was done is a timely fashion.
SYED R. from S & S Gulf Service Center responded on 11/05/2018