TH
Trevis H.
04/14/2021
Awesome
I have been going to salinas car care for many years, I will not take my car anywhere else. Ishmael the owner is very honest and has at times told me I don't need the work I thought I did instead of just doing the work and charging me. He is very knowledgeable and does quality work. I have recommended salinas car care to all my friends and they all are happy.

RT
Ryan T.
04/03/2021
Outa the way
The gentleman who owns and operates this shop went above and beyond to help me out of a situation I cause with my diesel motor. This guy cares about the customers that call on his phone. And his appreciation shows is his wor. He said what he did. Did what he said no run around bullshit. Very professional

PG
PAUL G.
04/02/2021
Great all-around Service
Great work at a good price highly recommended!

Carissa B.
GMC Terrain
03/13/2021
Great customer services
They are very thorough and communicate well with car needs

jed k.
Scion xB
03/11/2021
Very Friendly and Welcoming Shop. Quick repair
My commuter car broke down and left me stranded miles from home. It barely made it to this shop. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Ismael explained that the water pump had gone bad, I wasn’t surprised because my car has over 200k miles on it and the first pump died after 100k. He had the car repaired by the next day. They even dropped it off at my workplace. I couldn’t be happier with the level of service that I got.

BREDA M.
12/30/2020
If you are ever in need of car service visit Salinas car care. Fast and reliable service.

S
STEVE
11/25/2020
Great work 👍
Great customer service!! And always great work done !!!!

CORDATRA B.
Dodge Ram Van
11/11/2020
Very helpful.

T
Tom
11/05/2020
The owner here at the shop is incredibly nice and goes out of his way to make every customer feel comfortable about their repair explaining all details. Highly recommend!

-Tom D.

Manuel S.
California
Honda Civic Coupe
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said he had a good experience.

FD
Fabian D.
Nissan 370Z
10/08/2020
Hex security bolt stripped
I expected the job to be done in a day or so cuase the bolt was stripped it was super difficult but the main boss easily got the job done an I would recommend this place knowing they do really good work not my first or 2nd time here. 5 star mechanic job!!! Awesome people to have my car worked/maintenance.

LE
Lily E.
Toyota Avalon
09/22/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Great work on time and reasonable price! Customer service was excellent

KC
Kathryn C.
Dodge Avenger
09/22/2020
Excellent Mechanic
Excellent mechanics, superb customer service, in a family atmosphere. Look no further.... Salinas Car Care is THE place to go.

TH
Trevis H.
California
Nissan Frontier
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Trevis said he has been doing business here for years. Ismael doesn't overcharge, he is very honest. Doesn't do work that doesn't need to be done