SUZANNE W.
Toyota Pickup
07/25/2021
excellent service and quality
Ismael, Neto, and team were incredibly kind and helpful when I brought in my dad’s truck for a new catalytic converter. No other shop had gotten back to me, and Ismael responded to my call within hours. After bringing in the truck, they quickly identified what I needed, got it ordered, and installed within two days. Reasonably priced and willing to go above and beyond to insure my truck was taken care of. I will definitely be back. Thank you!

ROCKY R.
GMC Yukon XL
07/21/2021
Great service really fast
I felt comfortable and it was great service everyone was polite and patient such a great team

PO
PATRICIA O.
07/03/2021
Great customer service and super fast
Super friendly staff, they made my visit really quick and didn’t try to upsell me on things I didn’t need. Will definitely be coming back!

BN
Bobbi N.
Seaside, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/03/2021
Exceptional service
I have been taking my vehicles to Salinas Car Care for years. The service is outstanding. I now travel from out of town in order to bring my car here. I highly recommend Salinas Car Care.

Jose P.
California
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Jose said he was very honest with him.

RE
Ryan E.
California
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said his overall experience was great. They were professional and the customer service was good.

Robert
Acura RDX
05/24/2021
Quality and reasonable auto service
Ismael communicated well and did everything he said he would. Our car has been running great after a major 100k mile tune-up. I would definitely recommend Ismael and Salinas Car Care.

Toyota Tundra
05/22/2021
Came here for an alignment after reading some positive reviews. They were super ice, helpful and professional. They did the work for very reasonable price. I will definitely go back again.

TW
TREVOR W.
Salinas, CA
05/21/2021
My go to Shop
Guys always get me in whenever I’ve got one of our trucks down, use nothing but the best parts & service is always on hit‼️Busy shop but they always fit me in & repairs are done right the first time😎👍

SL
Sean L.
04/24/2021
Excellent and quick service
Ismael was a pleasure to work with. He and his team worked quickly to fix my cars brakes; the car stops better than it has in a long time. I’ll definitely be back to have my cars worked on.

Rudy
Acura TL
04/18/2021
Our NEW Family Car Shop, Salinas Care Care (SCC)
Can't say enough about the owner Ismael and the guys at Salinas Car Care. Started with a new transmission and radiator for my Acura TL and then added an oil change and wheel balance on our GMC Envoy. After you call your auto car dealership and local shops, give Ismael a call. I wanted to find a ONE STOP car shop with competitive part pricing and honest labor costs. I'm looking for long term relationship history for all our family's cars in one place, talking to one person for quotes and setting up appointments. So far, both jobs completed have been awesome start to finish. Ismael has earned our trust with great customer service to add. Salinas Car Care is our new family car shop. Thanks to Ismael and the guys at SCC. See you guys soon!

TH
Trevis H.
04/14/2021
Awesome
I have been going to salinas car care for many years, I will not take my car anywhere else. Ishmael the owner is very honest and has at times told me I don't need the work I thought I did instead of just doing the work and charging me. He is very knowledgeable and does quality work. I have recommended salinas car care to all my friends and they all are happy.

RT
Ryan T.
04/03/2021
Outa the way
The gentleman who owns and operates this shop went above and beyond to help me out of a situation I cause with my diesel motor. This guy cares about the customers that call on his phone. And his appreciation shows is his wor. He said what he did. Did what he said no run around bullshit. Very professional

PG
PAUL G.
04/02/2021
Great all-around Service
Great work at a good price highly recommended!

Carissa B.
GMC Terrain
03/13/2021
Great customer services
They are very thorough and communicate well with car needs