CF
Chris F.
04/16/2019
Great group of mechanics
They help me out of a jam . I highly recommend using them for the vehicle needs .

BT
Great service good guys
They keep our 10 vehicles on the road

MINI Cooper Coupe
04/06/2019
Good, quick, fair & reliable.
The only place on Lancaster Ave you feel safe getting out of the car for.

BD
Beth D.
Kia Soul
04/05/2019
Customer service and convenient scheduling were great. Calls before any work was done were prompt with clear explanations.

GM
Gina B M.
04/05/2019
Great experience
We take our vehicles here for everything. They are awesome. Reasonable. Efficient. Courteous and most importantly trustworthy!!

NK
Noreen K.
04/04/2019
WIre Repair
If only I had gone to them first, I would have saved myself a bundle. I had my car towed in and they had the problem diagnosed and corrected in no time. When I called Sal he took time to explain everything. Great experience. Thank you!

BK
Bob K.
03/29/2019
Great place for automotive repair and pm
Always reliable and courteous. They don’t try and sell you what you don’t need. Great small business. Trust them over all others

Chris S.
03/23/2019
The best shop around always find a way to fix my vehicles in a timely manner..Not hurting my pockets! Friendly place

Matt H.
03/22/2019
Full service auto repair!
Being a business owner and sending our fleet of vehicles over to Sal’s is so easy. Just consider the problem handled. There’s nothing Justin and Javier can’t handle. No job too big or small. They fit us in that day or the next and have our vehicles back on the road in no time.

EB
Emory B.
Hockessin, DE
Mazda CX-5
03/22/2019
Fantastic, as always!
Cannot say enough good things about Sal’s. Always honest & helpful. Never feel pressured to complete an unnecessary repair like so many of the big name chains. Will refer everyone I know to these guys!

Mike W.
Cadillac DTS
03/21/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable!!
The owner always makes sure that everything goes well! The mechanic is always willing to explain and answer whatever questions you have. Their phone service and etiquette are superb! The down time for the vehicle is reasonable and so are their prices!!

Jim G.
03/21/2019
Honesty friendly great serviceThe service was great everyone is really friendly and honest and good pricing
The service was great

Larry B.
Dodge Avenger
03/20/2019
Honest
I’ve known Sal for years and I never realized it was him. Honesty and quick service is something you don’t see much of. He took care of 2 of kids cars and his prices are very fair. I highly recommend Sal’s. He has a good group of guys working for him.

Chuck W.
02/03/2019
Honest and Reliable
You always feel welcome and that they are always honest. I only wish my dr. Was as good
Sal P., Owner from Sal's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words Chuck !

Salvatore Panariello
Owner
302-654-1168

NK
Noreen K.
12/08/2018
Wheel R&R
I had a surprisingly pleasant experience. I dropped off my car the evening prior and it was ready the following day. Sal and Matt were both gracious and professional in spite of my fifty questions. I am very pleased with their work as well as their outstanding customer service.
Thanks, guys, I will be back.

Sarah B.
12/02/2018
oil change
Arranged an early morning oil change while I waited. Often I will go across the street to the Dunkin Donut while I wait but this time I hung out in little store area. They oil changed in 20-25 minutes and I was on my way. Great!

JN
Jennifer N.
11/01/2018
Sal's is the best
As usual you saved me! Many thanks to your crew - Justin and Matt, etc. for taking care of my car so promptly. I'd never go anywhere else.

EM
Elizabeth M.
10/19/2018
Always good, reliable service.
I can always depend on whatever the problem to be taken care of by you and your professional staff without any worry..

Chuck W.
09/14/2018
Honest Service
I wish I had discovered Sals years ago.

Great employees.

Good prices

Hockessin, DE
08/23/2018
Car repairs
Convienance, cost, and quality of service