JN
Jennifer N.
11/01/2018
Sal's is the best
As usual you saved me! Many thanks to your crew - Justin and Matt, etc. for taking care of my car so promptly. I'd never go anywhere else.

EM
Elizabeth M.
10/19/2018
Always good, reliable service.
I can always depend on whatever the problem to be taken care of by you and your professional staff without any worry..

Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/14/2018
Honest Service
I wish I had discovered Sals years ago.

Great employees.

Good prices

Hockessin, DE
08/23/2018
Car repairs
Convienance, cost, and quality of service

KO
Kathleen O.
08/13/2018
You keep us on the road!
We believe in living simply. We want our cars to last for decades. Thanks to Sal's, our 1996 Ford and 2006 Kia are always ready for work or adventure. With 200,000 miles and counting on our cars, they drive as if they were brand new. Passing inspection is a breeze. And we can't even remember what it feels like to make a car payment! Sal's is a great place for all kinds of repairs, and he has a real heart for older cars. We've been coming here since the shop opened, and we can't imaging going anywhere else, ever.

JN
Jennifer N.
02/01/2018
Best service around
Sal's is the best service in the Wilmington area...I trust them implicitly. Great crew.

Daniel M.
Newtown, PA
Chrysler Crossfire
01/01/2018
The only place to take your vehicle.
I had overheating issues with my Chrysler Crossfire. I had a radius of less than 25 miles travel before the vehicle would overheat. Since I live over 100 miles from Sal & Justin, I reluctantly went to two Dealerships who still could not fix my vehicle. I called Justin who diagnosed what the issue was & what to tell the Dealership. The Dealership followed Justin's recommendation and the vehicle was now capable of driving to Sal's. Sal, Justin & Javier corrected the base issue that two separate Dealerships did not even identify as a problem, much less correct it. The lesson learned was next time I have an issue, I am sending the vehicle on a flatbed to Sal rather than waste time and money with less than knowledgeable service providers.
If you are looking for honest folks who can correct problems, look no further than Sal & crew. It may be hard to believe but driving on I-95 is now a pleasure. A+++++ service & people, there are none better in my experience & I have been on this planet for a long time.
Thanks & regards.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/06/2017
Personable, honest
Great Service ! Competent mechanics!

John L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/01/2017
PT Cruiser air conditioning
Immediately after the service, the AC was working okay. However, after the ride home, when using the AC, the cool air cycled with warm air. This has. It gone away and is random. I need to call back to determine how to proceed to get this fixed.
Sal P., Owner from Sal's Auto Service Inc responded on 07/01/2017

John,

I am sorry to hear you are having an intermittent concern. Give me a call to set up a time for you to bring it in so we can check out the PT.

Sal

Salvatore Panariello
Owner
302-654-1168

06/08/2017
Honest Friendly
Good service at good prices

FA
Frann A.
Toyota Prius C
03/01/2017
Always happy
We're always happy with the work done at Sal's. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

01/23/2017

Daniel M.
Newtown, PA
Chrysler Crossfire
08/09/2016
Professional service from folks who actually can fix your vehicle. Explain fully what the problem is and how they will fix it.
The work on my vehicle was estimated by three other shops and it would take three weeks to a Month. Sal beat the other prices, compleated the work in two weeks, supplied dealer parts and solved an issue for $70.00 that I was told would cost several hundred. A+++ Service and would recomend his services to anyone tired of Dealer double talk and high prices for poor service.

Mike D.
06/26/2016
04 F150
Sal has been my family's mechanic for over 25 years, fair and trustworthy which is hard to find :)

Ron H.
Middletown, DE
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/19/2016
Always go over and above expectations!
Had tires installed.
We're able to have me in and out in a jiffy!
Justin & Xavier are both top notch mechanics! GO SEE THEM ALL!

SD
Steve D.
Hockessin, DE
Chevrolet Astro
03/31/2016
Great service, friendly people
Van has never run so good.

03/30/2016
Check up
Great knowledgable people

RJ
Rodney J.
03/18/2016
Great Service!
Sal and his team take personal pride in how they treat their customers. There is very little turnover at his shop and that assists with their personal knowledge of your auto's history.

CP
Claudia P.
Bear, DE
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/07/2016
Great communication about your vehicle. Swift and reliable servicing.
I would definitely recommend this business to a friend or relative. Mechanics know my vehicle well and it takes little time to recognize and resolve any problems. Great business!
Sal P., Owner from Sal's Auto Service Inc responded on 03/13/2016

Thank you for your review Claudia.

Salvatore Panariello