San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep

JENNIFER A.
Live Oak, TX
04/16/2017 Category: Service
N/A
Just dropped vehicle off. Got done quickly.

NL

ERIC B.
JEEP PATRIOT
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Professional service
Prompt courteous service and great care

CASSANDREA M.
Seguin, TX
JEEP PATRIOT
04/14/2017 Category: Service
did what we asked at a good price
would recommend

HG
HALEY G.
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Dishonest Practice
I've been a customer at this facility for many years now. I had a very unsatisfactory experience that has left a very sour taste in my mouth. After recently encountering a nail in one of the tires of my 2016 Dodge Charger R/T I decided that I would rather get a new tire rather than patch it due to traveling for work. I made the decision to get my tire changed at the dealership because I felt that your people would have more care and experience with changing performance tires, more importantly I wanted to feel reassured that I was leaving my car in honest hands. I went to pick up my Charger on April 11th. I paid $302.64 and was sent on my way. Although when approaching my vehicle, clear as day, you could see two distinct scratches along the side of the rim. When I realized this an employee noticed me and asked if I needed assistance. I told him what had happened and he went and got Rachel Rodriguez. Her first reaction made me feel as if I was inconveniencing her by feeling this damage was unacceptable, although she did help by having Aaron Horowitz come out to speak with me. He took down my name and number and guaranteed he would correct this. I am not unsatisfied due to the damage occurring, I understand that accidents happen. I upset due to the dishonest practice. My vehicle has black rims and Ray Charles himself could have seen the scratches on there. I feel that once the damage was noticed I should have been notified and corrective actions been taken at that time. I do not appreciate that if I would have driven off the lot before checking, the chances of correction would have been less likely. Now I am feeling regret for assuming that paying quantity at the dealership would give me a quality tire change. I now have to go out of my way and make time around your third party companies schedule to get your tech's work fixed? The tech listed on my invoice was Tech 650 Ramirez, Isaias. After speaking to Mr. Horowitz that day he said he would contact me with a date/time I could get my rim fixed. Although it has been numerous days and nothing. I even went as far as to reach out to him myself but no response. I then contacted Josh Dambeck via email, who has not responded either. I cannot help but feel like no one instends on fixing their mistake. Due to this thoroughly dishonest inconvenience I am asking for reimbursement. At minimum, I feel that I should be reimbursed for the labor cost of your sloppy tech, $42.95.
Please reach out to me or inform me on who I should speak with. Thank you for your time

DOUGLAS P.
Adkins, TX
RAM PROMASTER
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Wasn't satisfied
Wasn't pleased with the work or the price

EL
EDGAR L.
All are very knowledgeable

ST
SAMUEL T.
Kirby, TX
RAM 1500
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Service advisor was extremely helpful.
Rough start getting the work done but a smooth finish, great job.

LL
LISSETTE L.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
04/12/2017 Category: Service
The people are really professional!
The whole experience was great! I Will definitely be back.

IA
IRENE A.
JEEP CHEROKEE
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Had to call to get an update
The service is usually good there, but this time around I had to call to get an update on my vehicle, not once but twice. Dropped it off on a Friday called Monday and found out they were waiting on a part. No news on Tuesday so had to call and get an update again, found out they still needed to do more work. It would be nice to have the service advisor call me to let me know they were waiting on a part, then again when there was another issue. I prefer a call when I'm expecting to pick up my vehicle within a couple of days after dropping it off.

JY
JEFFREY Y.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Dodge Service
Outstanding service. Went in on a Saturday and was out in no time at all. Friendly people as well.

LOREN S.
New Braunfels, TX
RAM 1500
04/08/2017 Category: Service
San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep service department is fairly good.
My only complaint is that my service took so long, I arrived there around 0950 and I didn't get out until after 1300.

DANIELA W.
CHRYSLER 300
04/07/2017 Category: Service
safety notice on airbags
Gilbert provided excellent customer service!!! He made sure I got home and a return pick up. Everything was professionally done. thanks

PR
PHILLIP R.
Schertz, TX
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Great service and personnel!
Service was outstanding and the personnel are true Professional, thanks!

BRIAN S.
Universal City, TX
Brian's Visit
The service visit was OK and only OK because I had to wait over 2 hours for an oil change because the service dept. Didnt have an oil filter and had to get one from another dealer. Everytime I go for service (5 times so far, its a fiasco. My service advisor Rachel never approached me and I was finally helped by someone else. The ONLY good thing about the visit was the advisor didnt charge me foe the filter because of the wait. Overall very dissatisfird as always. Not sure I will ever come back.

LH
LYNDON H.
Boerne, TX
Jeep Service
Friendly, helpful staff that work hard for their customers.

SV
SARA V.
Cibolo, TX
CHRYSLER TOWN
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Charisse was able to get my van fix in less than 24 hrs... She took care of me very quick... shout out to Rene for helping with my baby lol...

AA
AMY A.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Service department
I highly recommend this dealership the people are friendly they go out of their way to help you and they keep in contact with you at all times to let you know what is going on with your vehicle when it's in the service department. My service got even called me from home when he was sick. And has called me to follow up to see how my vehicles doing 2 weeks later

LR
LLOYD R.
JEEP LIBERTY
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Communication
No timely status of vehicle. Called several times, no return call.

IH
IRIS H.
New Braunfels, TX
RAM 3500
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Great Service Visit on my New Dodge Ram 3500!
As a follow up to a fantastic purchasing experience Feb 2017, my brand new Dodge Ram 3500's 1st Well-Baby (Vehicle Service Appointment) visit went extraordinarily well. The process for dropping off the vehicle in the morning was flawless, as my assigned Service Manager (Gilbert) ensured the vehicle was in the bay and services completed on time, as promised. In fact, and to no surprise considering the overall experience with SADCJ, services were completed quickly, efficiently and to standard. Gilbert, my assigned vehicle Service Representative was very friendly, professional and personal. He contacted me at work with the good news that my truck was ready ahead of time, and as an added bonus he offered a service payment plan which will literally save my wife and I hundreds of dollars over the next (4) Service appointments. We could not have asked for a better first Well-Baby appointment/Service. Thank you, Gilbert!