San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep

11/24/2018
Not Veteran friendly
***DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP ***
***BE VERY CAREFUL*****

Bought a car on 19th of Nov 2018, and was going good until I sat down with finance. What was promised was not what they gave me.

Young and old veterans beware! I think this place should be blacked balled from all military members using their services.

I highly advise you too consider other dealers. There are too many choices rather than get taken advantage of by this team of folks who all work together .

1. They quote one price and gave me another. Marked up the prices on other item's and over charged me.

2. Dont fall for the extended warranty, that they may not call it that by name but slide it in on your paperwork like they did me.

3. Makesure the finance person doesnt distract you with idle conversation or avoid explaining one document and tell you its easier to understand on another document. He doesnt want explain fees added in.....

4. Ensure they go through every document you sign line by line and ask lots of questions.

5.They will mark up after market add ons. Trust me they will. The first contract it was about a thousand and the aupposed cprrexted contract the next day it was about $550. I was told 35,750 for car and they charged me abthousand more and added in more money although promised to lower amount another thousand. I will have a long conversation with the finance company and put ancomplaint in writing.

6. I am very hurt that people would treat me this way and cause me unneccessary stress.

7. Dont make rush decions no matter how tired you get through this long process.

8. They will be nice to you but remeber they are not your friend. This dealership and its sales team are only interested in that one instant sell rather than keeping a customer for a life time.

9. Report all issues to your finance company immediately. Dont ignore the online negative reviews. Keep in mind others may not have posted their bad experience with this dealership.

10. The finance director over the department is no better so dont expect him to resolve anything for you. He wouldnt even explain the numbers to me. I was told by him "I am sure the paperwork is better than the first set I had signed". Who conducts business this way?

11. I work in a building with over 3000 employees, and I will share my experience to help others.

I understand making a profit but integriry should be number one along with honest customer service.

Take care and if this helps just one person, then I give thanks and praise to God almighty.

PS
Pamela S.
Cibolo, TX
11/24/2018
They Ruined my car buying experience and took advantage of me
***DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP ***
***BE VERY CAREFUL*****

Bought a car on 19th of Nov 2018, and was a good experience until they stuck it too me in the end.

I highly advise you too consider other dealers first, and this one as a very last resort.

1. They quote one price and up sthe prices on other item's to over charge you.
2. Dont fall for the extended warranty, and dont by any means let them slide it in on your paperwork.
3. Makesure the finance person doesnt distract you with idle conversation.
5.Do not let them over charge you with after market add ons. Trust me they will try.
6. Ask to see the manufacturer invoice to see how much over what they paid you are paying for the vehicle you choose.
7. Dont make rush decions no matter how tired you get.
8. They will be nice to you but not your friend, and only interested in that one instant sell than keeping a customer for a life time.
9. Report all issues to your finance company so yhere is a record of treatment, and dont be afraid to use arbitration. Dont let them get away with how they treat you. Read the reviews, thia is not new for them .

I pray God watch over those taken adavantage of.

Robert C.
Helotes, TX
07/05/2018
Incompetent rip off artists
They lie to you during sales, add on things like a fictional "125 point certified used car" inspection, then don't back their incompetent and shoddy work. I wouldn't even be writing this review if I could just get ANYONE from the dealership to return a phone call, God forbid give me the paperwork on a repair in which they couldn't be bother to put the tires on correctly.

KG
K G.
06/11/2018
Bad service
Unprofessional and misleading service managers. We were swapped around between service techs for the 3days while they kept the vehicle. They didn't even begin working on it until day 3. Then they performed repairs that the 2nd service tech stated should be covered. Well, they were not covered and we were then told that maybe the warranty company can reimburse is after the weekend. ??? And the lead service manager was rude on top of it.

JENNIFER A.
Live Oak, TX
04/16/2017 Category: Service
N/A
Just dropped vehicle off. Got done quickly.

NL

ERIC B.
JEEP PATRIOT
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Professional service
Prompt courteous service and great care

CASSANDREA M.
Seguin, TX
JEEP PATRIOT
04/14/2017 Category: Service
did what we asked at a good price
would recommend

HG
HALEY G.
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Dishonest Practice
I've been a customer at this facility for many years now. I had a very unsatisfactory experience that has left a very sour taste in my mouth. After recently encountering a nail in one of the tires of my 2016 Dodge Charger R/T I decided that I would rather get a new tire rather than patch it due to traveling for work. I made the decision to get my tire changed at the dealership because I felt that your people would have more care and experience with changing performance tires, more importantly I wanted to feel reassured that I was leaving my car in honest hands. I went to pick up my Charger on April 11th. I paid $302.64 and was sent on my way. Although when approaching my vehicle, clear as day, you could see two distinct scratches along the side of the rim. When I realized this an employee noticed me and asked if I needed assistance. I told him what had happened and he went and got Rachel Rodriguez. Her first reaction made me feel as if I was inconveniencing her by feeling this damage was unacceptable, although she did help by having Aaron Horowitz come out to speak with me. He took down my name and number and guaranteed he would correct this. I am not unsatisfied due to the damage occurring, I understand that accidents happen. I upset due to the dishonest practice. My vehicle has black rims and Ray Charles himself could have seen the scratches on there. I feel that once the damage was noticed I should have been notified and corrective actions been taken at that time. I do not appreciate that if I would have driven off the lot before checking, the chances of correction would have been less likely. Now I am feeling regret for assuming that paying quantity at the dealership would give me a quality tire change. I now have to go out of my way and make time around your third party companies schedule to get your tech's work fixed? The tech listed on my invoice was Tech 650 Ramirez, Isaias. After speaking to Mr. Horowitz that day he said he would contact me with a date/time I could get my rim fixed. Although it has been numerous days and nothing. I even went as far as to reach out to him myself but no response. I then contacted Josh Dambeck via email, who has not responded either. I cannot help but feel like no one instends on fixing their mistake. Due to this thoroughly dishonest inconvenience I am asking for reimbursement. At minimum, I feel that I should be reimbursed for the labor cost of your sloppy tech, $42.95.
Please reach out to me or inform me on who I should speak with. Thank you for your time

DOUGLAS P.
Adkins, TX
RAM PROMASTER
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Wasn't satisfied
Wasn't pleased with the work or the price

EL
EDGAR L.
All are very knowledgeable

ST
SAMUEL T.
Kirby, TX
RAM 1500
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Service advisor was extremely helpful.
Rough start getting the work done but a smooth finish, great job.

LL
LISSETTE L.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
04/12/2017 Category: Service
The people are really professional!
The whole experience was great! I Will definitely be back.

IA
IRENE A.
JEEP CHEROKEE
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Had to call to get an update
The service is usually good there, but this time around I had to call to get an update on my vehicle, not once but twice. Dropped it off on a Friday called Monday and found out they were waiting on a part. No news on Tuesday so had to call and get an update again, found out they still needed to do more work. It would be nice to have the service advisor call me to let me know they were waiting on a part, then again when there was another issue. I prefer a call when I'm expecting to pick up my vehicle within a couple of days after dropping it off.

JY
JEFFREY Y.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Dodge Service
Outstanding service. Went in on a Saturday and was out in no time at all. Friendly people as well.

LOREN S.
New Braunfels, TX
RAM 1500
04/08/2017 Category: Service
San Antonio Dodge Chrysler Jeep service department is fairly good.
My only complaint is that my service took so long, I arrived there around 0950 and I didn't get out until after 1300.

DANIELA W.
CHRYSLER 300
04/07/2017 Category: Service
safety notice on airbags
Gilbert provided excellent customer service!!! He made sure I got home and a return pick up. Everything was professionally done. thanks

PR
PHILLIP R.
Schertz, TX
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Great service and personnel!
Service was outstanding and the personnel are true Professional, thanks!

BRIAN S.
Universal City, TX
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Brian's Visit
The service visit was OK and only OK because I had to wait over 2 hours for an oil change because the service dept. Didnt have an oil filter and had to get one from another dealer. Everytime I go for service (5 times so far, its a fiasco. My service advisor Rachel never approached me and I was finally helped by someone else. The ONLY good thing about the visit was the advisor didnt charge me foe the filter because of the wait. Overall very dissatisfird as always. Not sure I will ever come back.

LH
LYNDON H.
Boerne, TX
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Friendly, helpful staff that work hard for their customers.