Buick Verano
09/13/2019
Prompt, friendly service!
My car was scheduled for a state inspection, and it took only an hour for all work to be done.

TL
Thomas L.
Toyota Venza
09/09/2019
the look out for us
Sauders does what is needed and always looks out for things that could be a problem before they happen
very very nice staff!!!

Maureen W.
Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019
I am always waited on in a timely manner. Check in and checkout is efficient and no hassle. Even though this is a busy place, I feel like a VIP when I do business there.

Becky B.
Lititz, PA
08/29/2019
Friendly, accommodating, great service
While Sauder Motors is convenient for me, (right beside my work), it's not the reason I have my van serviced there. The entire staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They go out of their way to be accommodating of my schedule. Ryan always calls to update me, and yesterday, delivered my van to me!

Rick M.
Gordonville, PA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/23/2019
A great local place, we are so glad to have our cars taken care of by your business!
You do a thorough job, fair pricing, very nice & clean establishment, great service!

FR
Floyd R.
08/14/2019
These guys are great!
I took our older model, high mileage van into the Sauder crew for an A/C tune up and, once again, they delivered! Thanks guys!

Robert M.
08/07/2019
Value foe cost
Pleasant staff. Professionalism. Timely appointments

WJ
Wanda J.
08/07/2019
Great place
Staff very courteous and friendly.
Very comfortable atmosphere.
Staff very knowledgeable, also nice touches with the coffee and snacks

Carl S.
Willow Street, PA
Ford E-350 Super Duty
08/06/2019
They have been taking care of our RV since we bought it.
The guys that work there are very caring and honest. The maintain our RV and we couldn't be happier with the service and their advise of things and when to do them. We wouldn't take it anywhere is.

KA
Kerry A.
Lancaster, PA
08/02/2019
The people, hands down. They feel like friends.
It’s been very hard to find a place where I feel like I’m “home” outside of Sauders that’s why I continue to drive an hour for the important things with my car.

Douglas M.
New Holland, PA
07/31/2019
Awesome honest service.
On short notice they were able to work me in to their schedule for the installation of a tow hitch on our Toyota for our upcoming vacation. Even though we live in New Holland we really appreciate the workmanship, honesty, and fairness of Sauder Motors. Thanks.

Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
Trustworthy, Fast, and Reliable
Sauder Motors has gone above and beyond for me since I purchased a car with them last year. They honored my warranty when small things needed adjusted, they are always quick to respond, and have shown care in lots of details. They have great communication, it is always easy to get in touch with someone. When considering which car to purchase they gave honest advice and were super helpful. I have been going back to them when my car needs serviced and the prices are fair and the service is exceptional and fast. They are thorough when investigating an issue, and I always feel relieved and safer knowing that they do a good job on my car. I recommend them to everyone.

GW
Gary W.
Saturn Outlook
excellent as always
We took our car for servicing and inspection and the techs noticed we were having leaking from the channel from the sunroof. Could be because I had a towel wicking into a plastic container! Anyway, they took the time to flush it out, which we really appreciated because it was not on their work order! They always have gone over and above for us!

FP
Frank P.
Acura MDX
07/30/2019
Windshield replace came in to replace inspection stickers
Called and asked to replace my inspection stickers due to windshield replacement. They said come in before 4 pm. It took no longer then 15 minutes. Had to pay to replace stickers. But that’s the law. Always great service. Honest and great customer service.

07/29/2019
Great customer service and honest
They are accommodating. Have always helped us out in emergency situations!
Are honest
Quality work and competitive prices

DF
Debra F.
07/09/2019
Amazing Service
I had a loss of power and check engine light on July 3. I stopped by o owing that they would be busy and not expecting a quick appointment. They told me that if I could drop it off on Friday that they would work it in as quickly as possible. I was amazed when I had my truck back fully repaired before 5pm that day. Knowing that I was without a vehicle they made it a priority. This is why Sauders gets all of my work.

AD
Amos D.
Lexus IS 250
07/09/2019
Customer Service
Our first tsime here and was for a front end alignment.
It was a great customer service experience. They kept us informed about our vehichle

FR
Floyd R.
06/29/2019
Great service in a timely manner
Dropped my car off for an inspection and it was done earlier than expected. These guys are great, honest and reliable.

NF
Norma F.
06/22/2019
The friendly people
Love taking my car there the people and pleasant and friendly they explain everything so you csn understand

Rick M.
Gordonville, PA
06/20/2019
A local place with fair pricing, great owners & staff, honest people that do right by you!
I brought my Van in for service over a week before it was due because it was not running correctly, I asked if they could work it in if they had a cancellation & they managed to get it in the next day & I picked it up that night. Outstanding service!