Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Larry S.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
I really appreciate how I've been treated !
The title above says it all. I've never been treated better and the guys at Save More really bend over backwards to satisfy the customers and do the job right.

Jessica H.
02/02/2019
Honest & helpful service every time!
Thanks again!

HS
Howie and Jennifer S.
02/02/2019
Consistently quality service
We have trusted Savemore with our car maintenance and repair for the last 3 years and it has always been a great experience.
Our latest appointment was no exception. As usual, they were courteous and professional.
We won't take our car anywhere else!

VC
Vicki C.
01/31/2019
Great team!! Good quality.
They are amazing guys.do a great job.

CG
Caylonna G.
Dodge Neon
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Caylonna said the staff was honest and kind.

AF
Audra F.
Dodge Journey
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Audra said the service was good.

EP
Ej P.
Acura 3.2TL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ej said the staff provided good customer service.

KW
Karyn W.
Chevrolet Celebrity
01/11/2019
My car
These are honest guys. They always tell you from most important to least important what needs fixed. Then they have a total as they are telling you of the NEEDED repairs. This is not a shop that just gives a laundry list of things to fix...they are the true things that need fixed. Wonderful place to go.

Dean P.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/10/2019
Job well done
I fully expected to hear the worst possible news but was gratefully surprised when I received the call. Save more are true professionals and honest too. Great people.

Joseph A.
01/09/2019
Honesty
I place a high degree of emphasis on a business professional integrity! I have taken my vehicles to save more for a couple of years now. I'm satisfied with their service

KW
Karyn W.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/08/2019
My van
VERY honest and caring. VERY knowledgeable and steer you clear of having you go to bottom line shops that over charge.

BL
Bonnie L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Bonnie said she had a very good experience

CP
Cree P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/07/2019
Like the place
Only place I’ll take my car. They are all so nice to me and always tell the truth. It’s actu pretty cool. They know I dont Know a lot about cars and show me issues and explain them to me.

PB
Patti B.
Buick Lucerne
12/31/2018
Honest people
The gut there are great. They get the job done

Jason S.
Mercury Villager
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he thought they were a little pricey.

KG
Kendell G.
12/19/2018
Wonderful customer service
Fantastic customer service. Not only explaining what was needed to be done but physically showing me on my vehicle while on the lift. After all the work was done they brought my van to me because I was unable to pick it up. Definitely a positive experience and so far quality work. Will be returning for sure !

WM
Walter M.
Jeep Liberty
12/15/2018
Won't take my credit anywhere else.
These guys always figure out what's wrong with my vehicles & fix them in a timely fashion. Scheduling is always pretty easy too. Best place for vehicle maintenance in my opinion.

SP
Sharie P.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Sharie said the staff was accommodating, the service was efficient and the pricing was cheap.

LK
Lindsay K.
12/13/2018
Helpful, friendly, affordable service
Helpful, friendly, affordable service.
Cory H. from Save More Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

We appreciate your trust and patience.  Have a great Christmas!

Dustin G.
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said he would definitely recommend this business.