Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jessica L.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/16/2018
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for car maintenance
After hunting for even a good auto mechanic, finding Save More Automotive has been a blessing. I’ve saved time and money at this place, and have never been pressured into additional services or parts. They have great communication, and always speak respectfully. Not once was I talked to over my head, and every repair was explained to me expertly. Do yourself a favor, and skip all other mechanics in Spokane.

PT
Peggy T.
Jeep Compass
10/16/2018
Great service and EXCELLENT work
I won’t go anywhere else....The crew does fantastic work, they answered all my question and they are very honest .
Thanks for all your hard work...I will definitely tell my family and friends about SAVE MORE AUTOMOTIVE
Peggy

WM
Walter M.
Nissan NV200
10/11/2018
Just what I needed!!
Cory was very polite & knowledgeable. Those guys had my work van up & running again in no time. Had a fuel line replaced along with a full synthetic oil change. It took merely an hour & only cost about $140. I am very pleased & will definitely be returning for any future service needs :)

TW
Tabitha W.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/10/2018
Extraordinary, Kind, and Extremely Knowledgeable
I dropped my car off at 9am and Corey had it repaired and back to me by 2pm. Exemplary service. I will continue to take my vehicles to him and recommend everyone I can because Save More Automotive is incredible.

Clifford C.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/06/2018
Honest service
Service was excellent. I have found that Cory's diagnostics have always been spot on

PW
Pam W.
Kia Sportage
10/05/2018
Friendly customer service
They took care of the problem in a timely (even ahead of time) fashion, and within the estimate given over the phone. Thank you!

Kristen M.
Isuzu Trooper
10/02/2018
It's nice to have found an honest mechanic.
My car needed a hose replaced. Savemore did it and intended up that something did not hold properly. I took it back in the next day and it was taken care of immediately. Every dealing I had with them from drop off to phone calls and pick up was respectful and kind. I'm so thankful to have found an honest mechanic who has integrity and good character. I will be back.

Michael G.
10/02/2018
Get more at Save More
Cory and his team provide excellent, friendly service at bargain prices.

Rick M.
GMC Sonoma
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did what they said and delivered what was needed.

JN
Josh N.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the service at this business was good, though the prices were high and did not match up with what he was quoted in the beginning.

Craig W.
09/30/2018
Fast efficient service
Save more automotive treats me with respect and is helpful in solving my issues. I highly recommend them.

PT
Peggy T.
Jeep Compass
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said the business is very thorough with their service. She stated that Cory is honest and does a good job.

KV
Kim V.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff was honest and the prices were reasonable.

TD
Thomas D.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good and his vehicle is running well. It was a little more than expected.

TC
Theresa C.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said the oil change was a bit more expensive than she figured it would be but service overall was good.

Jaime R.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said everything was done perfectly, they were very prompt and their estimates were on point.

David B.
09/23/2018
Responsive and quality work
This place was on of three recommended to me by a parts shop. The problem I was having was diagnosed and repaired at a fair price and in short time. This is a second-generation, family-owned with a solid reputation. I was given a list of other issues in order of priority. One needs immediate attention and I’ll be taking it right back in. The others I know now to keep an eye on.

KH
Kelly H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/23/2018
AC work
I am please with the work Save More did. They not only kept their promise of the cost, they went above and beyond with their service. Quite frankly, the work they did would have cost 20% to 30% somewhere else. I will be back to have them work on my other vehicles. k

Brogan M.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Brogan said this business has quick, they provided quality service and he trusts them.

GMC Yukon
09/19/2018
Honest
Awesome, I will go to them for most of my car issues. They are fast reliable and honest.