Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Keegan M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Keegan said the prices were good, it was quick service and the staff were nice.

ES
Ed S.
05/06/2018
Grear service
I have been using savemore for all my autos service needs. Great service and reasonable.

SK
Stacia K.
Toyota Sequoia
05/03/2018
Outstanding service
Everytime I go to Save more automotive they are always professional, quick, reliable and honest.

BR
Becca R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/30/2018
Great place!!!
Great place, I felt really good about bringing my vehicle there, very friendly!!

BZ
Bill Z.
04/28/2018
always a great place
i have used Save More several times from oil changes to vehicle repairs. I have also sent my own kids there as well as recomembed friends to them. I have always felt comfortable and felt like i was being treated fairly in cost and work done. i would highly receomend them to anyone needing a great job at a fair price!

Brittany S.
Buick Century
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the overall service was good.

KD
Kiah D.
Saturn VUE
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Kiah said this business provided good service.

Brad B.

Desire S.
Kia Rio
04/21/2018
Trust is hard to earn
I have been to Save More Automotive 3 times now, and have never had a bad experience. I purchased an oil change package through Groupon, and today they let me know I was utilizing my last one, but they offer the same package directly through them, for the same price. I will absolutely be back! I recommend these guys. They don't try to sell unnecessary crap, and are honest. They don't pressure you to get repairs done there, they just care that it gets done. They truly are looking out for your best interest.

KK
Kathi K.
Washington
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Kathi said this business was easy to work with and the staff talked her through her options. They were awesome.

Chad H.
Ford Fiesta
04/19/2018
Best Service
Ever since I started as a customer at Save More Automotive, it has been a great experience every time. You get the small company feel and these guys do it right and love doing what they do. Previous auto shops I've been to tend to give me a vibe of dishonesty or simple schemes to make more money. These guys are up front and honest and will work with you to keep you on the road safely as well as within your budget.

Jeanne D.
04/17/2018
Great as usual
Trustworthy and reasonably priced

TW
Theresa W.
Spokane, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/17/2018
Always Great
I have been going here for a while now. They are always friendly. My vehicle is always done when they say. I trust them completely. This is a big deal with auto mechanics.

HS
Hether S.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Hether said the business employees were really efficient, friendly, and reasonable.

Monty P.
Blanchard, ID
04/14/2018
Honesty, care for the safety of the customer, fair pricing and fast, efficient service.
Every time I go to these guys I am impressed (favorably) with the treatment I receive. All of my car service work is performed at this shop. I keep returning because I am treated fairly, quoted the REAL price(no hidden "extras"), and given good advice on maintaining my car. No one is perfect, but when an error has occurred these guys quickly make it right. They have a great oil-change/tire rotation offer. Hard working, knowledgeable honest folks. I highly recommend them to anyone needing car maintenance/repair.
Monty Provence

Mellisa D.
Snohomish, WA
Geo Prizm
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Mellisa said the staff did a good job.

Brad S.
04/12/2018
Great!!
Great friendly service! They gave me a ride home after I dropped my car off! These guys go above and beyond compared to any other shop I've been to.

Dustin G.
Toyota Tundra
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said this business has been working on his vehicle for awhile and he has always been happy with them.

Joseph A.
04/09/2018
Honesty
I place a high degree of emphasis on the great service that is provided. I recommend this place totally all across the board.

LL
Liz L.
Nissan Sentra
04/08/2018
Consistently can-do!
They fit my car in within a few days of my calling. The car drives & rides so much better now! Cory & Randy always have a professional & friendly approach. They went above and beyond the initial repair but stayed true to the initial quote. Bonus: coffee in the comfortable waiting area.