Jerry & Wayneen L.
01/15/2020
Honesty and Getting it done right
My water pump that Save More installed for me 2 years and 24,000 miles ago failed plus soaked my timing belt. The guys at Save More bent over backwards to make sure my car was fixed quickly and at no extra cost to me. They stand by their work and their warranty without blinking an eye. I didn’t even have to ask if it was covered, they just fixed it. I’d recommend Cory’s crew any day.

SY
Steven Y.
01/05/2020
Thank You for living up to your word and getting my vehicle serviced OnTime, In Budget

John K.
12/29/2019
Great job
Holds to his word, friendly, explains the process. Not pushy. Well mannered and pleasant. Fully answered questions.
Cory H. from Save More Automotive responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words John.  We appreciate you!

AJ
Alecia J.
Kaysville, UT
12/14/2019
Terrific Service!!
These guys were able to help me in a time crunch & went above & beyond to make sure that I left with my issues resolved! 10/10!

EB
Eddie B.
12/14/2019
My go to mechanic
A good mechanic you trust is hard to find. These guys are it. I travel from out of town to get work done. My last visit they even provided me a loaner car. Thank you guys.

Sarah H.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/06/2019
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else
This is such a well run shop. Great, high quality service, and completely reasonable and fair prices. I highly recommend this place to anyone in the area.

Steven C.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/21/2019
Great!
Thank you for the great service. On your advice I asked my grandson about the cabin filters and he said he got 2 of them for me. Now to get him to install!!! Thanks again. Always great service and friendly employees.

CF
Carolyn F.
Toyota Tundra
11/20/2019
Amazing Service
I brought my Vehicle after My Tire shop let me know that my Power Steering was leaking. They did an evaluation and quoted my 40.00 less than my Tire shop quoted. Very Professional helped me work out a service plan and set Priorities on what needs to be fixed first.

TJ
Taryn J.
11/19/2019
Best automotive shop around
Cory and Mike and the rest of the team are the most honest mechanics/experts I have ever met. This will be my only shop and has been for all of my cars for years. They take time to explain everything to you and don’t do unnecessary things you don’t need. I scheduled an oil change and coolant flush and received a call that my coolant was good and I didn’t need to pay to get it flushed. I’ve been other places previously (years ago) that recommended work that was already done! I highly recommend Save More! The prices are great as well! Best place ever! Honesty, reliability, communication and just all around great guys! My husband and I will only go here!

LD
Linda D.
11/10/2019
Always good service you can trust
I have been so happy to have found Save More Automotive. I now feel confident when I leave my car for service that they will take care of what needs to be done to keep my car running well. After years of getting charged for "filter replacements" that cost $50-$100 every time I got an oil change, I feel I can trust that I'm not being charged for things my car didn't need, or in fact even have done. I highly recommend this business.

PS
Paul S.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/31/2019
Fast/fair
Thorough diagnosis for my older vehicle.

AA
Andrea A.
10/20/2019
Very satisfied customer
As always, I am very satisfied with the service provided. I appreciate the commitment to keepIng my vehicle safe for my kids to drive.

Jennifer H.
Jeep Liberty
10/15/2019
Quick friendly service!
This was the first time I had my oil changed at this automotive shop. Very impressed with the quick and thorough service. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Justyn P.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/12/2019
Great service, competitive pricing
Cory and his employees always take good care of me and my vehicle. They took the time to show me exactly what was wrong with my car and how we should approach fixing it.

NK
Nicki K.
10/08/2019
It’s great to trust your mechanic shop!
Really appreciate the work these guys do! I know I can trust them when they say what’s wrong with my vehicle. Several times now they’ve gone above and beyond when it came to dealing with my vans! And I’m REALLY thankful that they honor the groupon deal still!! Thanks guys!!