Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tracy S.
05/25/2019
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
i FEEL FORTUNATE TO HAVE MECHANICS THAT ARE HONEST AND TAKE CARE OF ME!

Darcy H.
05/23/2019
Professional, courteous and knowledgeable
I have been taking my vehicles and potential vehicles here for almost a year. Quotes are always on point and if they can save you money, they will. Always handling the situations perfectly. I won’t be going anywhere else!

Jonathan H.
Mead, WA
05/21/2019
Great as always!
Great shop that is honest and adorable!

RO
Rachae O.
05/20/2019
Awesome Service
These guys are fantastic! Will never take my Jeep anywhere else for repairs. I highly recommend this place.

JJ
James J.
Ford Escort
05/17/2019
They want to fix your car
People here are through, reliable and give excellent estimates. They are not afraid to explain why they think this part is in need of repair and why. They never talk down to me and always seem to want to work with me and not against me.

AD
Alicia D.
05/17/2019
So far so good
So far so good. The repair I needed done seems to be fixed correctly so I am happy about that! Also they were honest and didnt try to sell me on repairs that I didnt need. I was impressed that I was given a ride to work which was also really helpful. Working around my schedule was amazing.

The only complaint I have is that your webpage needs to be worded differently. To me "complete free inspection" means the same thing as "diagnosis" I dont feel I should have been charged a fee to tell me I needed a new thermostat. That was a charge added on my repair bill that I was not expecting. Then another diagnosis fee to see why my check engine light was on.

Bill M.
Chrysler 300
04/18/2019
chrysler 300
Excellent cost,knowledge and honesty! Great employees! Only mechanics I'll ever use!

CT
Christina T.
Oldtown, ID
Buick LaCrosse
04/14/2019
Dependable, reasonable, and just amazing overall
My 2007 Buick Lacrosse had a brake problem where the pedal was loosing pressure when pressed. I had taken it to two other places before Save More and neither had helped the problem a bit. One insisted I had a leaky caliper, which was replaced and didn't help. Golden Rule insisted it was my master cylinder, which after being replaced, didn't clear up the problem. I then took it to Save More and they immediately had more answers, tested more, and solved more problems with the first appointment. Although the problem didn't go completely away the first time, they were more than happy to take another look and did more tests. They figured out it was a ABS sensor in my wheel bearing that was bad. They replaced my wheel bearing and now my brakes work perfectly ! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Deanna D.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/08/2019
Excellent Locally Owned Business
Once again, I experienced knowledgeable and friendly customer service...wouldn't take my car anywhere else...THANKS MUCH!!! I have found Save More to be honest, reliable, and willing to squeeze returning customers into what is an already packed day. I am confident that they stand behind their work and are skilled and knowledgeable with fair pricing. Highly recommend!

KN
Kevin N.
Lincoln MKZ
03/29/2019
Great
They where able to get my car in and out super fast, while still doing great work

DE
Dani E.
Toyota Venza
03/22/2019
Trustworthy and Honest!!
These guys really go the extra mile to make sure that you understand what may need to be addressed and they take a step by step video to show you what the problem is so you aren't left in the dark wondering if they are just trying to get more $ out of you. This also lets you know if it is something that needs done right away or not and they give you a written estimate of everything that may need done for any reason with no stress what-so-ever. I recommend these guys all the time!

MJ
Mathew J.
Mazda Protege
03/15/2019
Great service! Honest!
Honesty and integrity are things that auto shops lack in most often. Not these guys! Very honest and full of integrity!

KO
Kristopher O.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/11/2019
Our van
We have had good experiences here at your shop and plan on returning for other cars.

Desiree S.
Kia Rio
02/24/2019
Honesty and integrity
I have been a client at Save More Automotive for 2 years now, and i have had nothing but wonderful experiences. If work is needed, they tell you if it's emergent or not; honestly! I vocalized, recently, that I was sure I needed new brakes and if it was under a certain dollar amount, to go ahead and do it. When I got back, they kindly informed me that my brakes are fine.

The "new guy" Mike, was a blast to talk with and was very friendly in the way he presented the proposed repair (maintenance) and ensured I had a copy of the proposed repair with quotes so I can shop around.

These are good people, doing repairs and maintenance the right way.

Larry S.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
I really appreciate how I've been treated !
The title above says it all. I've never been treated better and the guys at Save More really bend over backwards to satisfy the customers and do the job right.

Jessica H.
02/02/2019
Honest & helpful service every time!
Thanks again!

HS
Howie and Jennifer S.
02/02/2019
Consistently quality service
We have trusted Savemore with our car maintenance and repair for the last 3 years and it has always been a great experience.
Our latest appointment was no exception. As usual, they were courteous and professional.
We won't take our car anywhere else!

VC
Vicki C.
01/31/2019
Great team!! Good quality.
They are amazing guys.do a great job.

CG
Caylonna G.
Washington
Dodge Neon
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Caylonna said the staff was honest and kind.

AF
Audra F.
Dodge Journey
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Audra said the service was good.