DANIEL W.
FIAT 500
02/13/2019
Fixed blow out
I dropped my car off on Monday evening with a blown out front right tire and by Tuesday morning I already had a call from Ari with options. He gave me both the option to replace just the one tire or all four with very reasonable pricing that included a replacement warranty if I were to get another blow out due to road hazards. I opted for replacing all four tires and the car was ready by the afternoon. I was very pleased with the service and love the feel of new tires on the car.

JOE W.
02/09/2019
Excellent Service. Very professional service from the time of dropping off to keeping us informed to picking up. Thank you.

Bill H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

KENNETH S.
01/25/2019
Attentive to customers needs
Fair and competent work. Professionalism and dedicated workers, Ari is great!

JOHN/LAUREL G.
Blue Springs, MO
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/19/2019
Sci Tech - they stand behind their work.
Sci Tech has proven to be a reliable and trustworthy auto repair facility for our family. They always explain the needed repairs and are able to prioritize the mechanical work needed when the needs are extensive. They also stand behind their repairs and parts. They will continue to have loyal customers with wonderful business practices like these! Our 2 cars will be back.

LF
Lanny F.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Lanny said they did a good job and it was timely.

DV
DONNA V.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/13/2019
Ari was awesome
Best service I've ever received!
Ari is a fantastic guy!

Krishna B.
Belton, MO
Buick LeSabre
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Krishna said the employees were courteous, thorough and they did a good job.

TERRI B.
Lees Summit, MO
12/28/2018
Great service every time
I've been taking my vehicles to Sci-Tech for nearly 20 years. Ari is fantastic and the mechanics do great work. The customer service is excellent and the prices are competitive. I trust Sci-Tech to do right by me and the don't disappoint.

Lincoln Town Car
12/23/2018
Honesty and caring.
We have been going to Sci-Tech for over 20 years. They are honest, timely with repairs and always very frienddly.

AP
AUDREY P.
12/20/2018
Outstanding!
I came to Sci-Tech feeling frustrated because my car had been towed after unexpectedly giving me troubles... And nobody likes an unplanned car bill, right!?! So the fact that I left Sci-Tech with a smile on my face is a 100% credit to their outstanding customer service, friendliness, and genuine care for me and my vehicle. As a single female, I'm always a little unsure about going to car-repair-related "appointments" alone, but the staff here explained things super thoroughly to me, and I never once felt like they were taking advantage of my limited car knowledge. I would recommend Sci-Tech to anybody in a heartbeat! Thanks for your service, Sci-Tech! You made my frustrating situation feel not so bad after all. :)

DK
DAVID K.
Cadillac DeVille
12/16/2018
Awesome! Don't go anywhere else!
What can I say. Ari is the consummate professional. Diligent, ALWAYS stays in touch with you while your vehicle is being serviced. NEVER sells you something you don't really need. I love how he will "prioritize" your repairs based on what's most important or critical. I've been servicing our vehicles at Sci-Tech for over 12 years and can't recommend them enough.
P.S. If your vehicle likes to break down when it's just not "financially" good timing, they have a finance plan so you can spread out the larger/more expensive repairs over time.

RANDALL W.
12/15/2018
The place to go for your automotive service needs
Only had an inspection done , so I cannot attest to their service capabilities personally, but my ex has had work done there, and that has been outstanding...

I appreciate the text messages that keep you informed as to the status of your vehicle if you drop it off to be serviced.

Good people. Friendly, helpful.

MARK R.
Raymore, MO
12/08/2018
Great help just when we needed them!
My car broke the serpentine belt while I was driving down the highway. Immediately the power steering was gone, then the overheating indicator came on. Using all my strength, it was all I could do to get off at the very next exit and pull into the drugstore parking lot. I called my husband and told him what had happened and where I was so he could come "rescue" me. When I looked up, I was surprised to see I was actually in front of an automotive shop. We went in and explained our predicament to Ari and immediately felt like we were in the right place and the right time. They had our car working and back to us the next day for an amount that didn't make us faint. I very much appreciated the text updates they sent to keep us updated. I love my old car and want to keep her running as long as possible. I think we've found the people who can help!

Constance C.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Constance said the service here is very good.

Shawn H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was great and the employees kept him updated.

SONYA B.
11/28/2018
The customer service that Urie provides.
I appreciate Urie's customer service. He is honest and straight forward.

DJ
Daisy J.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Daisy said the customer service was good.

AR
ANDREW R.
Columbia, MO
11/22/2018
Wonderful Experience
I was in town for a short time and needed to get my son's car inspected. I also got them to do an oil change and tire rotation. Ari was wonderful to work with. He was honest, competent and very accommodating. The windshield had to be replaced to pass inspection and he arranged for that as well. Overall a wonderful experience. I am extremely grateful for the assistance I received and I would highly recommend this establishment.

GB
George B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said he has used this business for 25 years. He liked the manager and the staff was very courteous. The service was done on time.