BV
BOB V.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/29/2021
Trustworthy and efficient
Have taken 2 of my cars to them recently and they were efficient and professional in all aspects. I especially appreciate the honesty in which they advise and/or disadvise maintenance issues. They exude integrity.

ART M.
07/25/2021
Service done right and on time.
My van had a front end issue that could have easily been made to look like a lot more serious (and expensive) problem than it ended up being. I was kept fully informed and was back on the road ahead of schdule.

BR
BERTHA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/22/2021
Great Experience
As always the service is great and they communicate any issues and listen to all my concerns. They are not trying to force me or strong arm me into getting work done, instead they want me to know all my options. Then help me to prioritize work that I may want or need in my budget.

DOUGLAS C.
07/20/2021
I don't always let someone else work on my cars, but when I do it's Ari and the Sci-Tech Auto team
I called Ari at Sci-Tech in Grandview , Mo. and he got my car in next morning, did exactly the job it needed and returned it to me same day. What else can you ask for?

Karen S.
Hyundai Equus
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Karen said when they bring their vehicle to the business, the staff treat them very well, tell them exactly what the cost will be, what they will do to her vehicle and take her vehicle in right away. They do exactly what they said they would do, at the price they said it would cost and finish at the time they said they would. She added that Ari, the manager, is very good to them. She also stated that they recommend the business to everybody.

JOE W.
Grandview, MO
07/03/2021
Excellent service and as always, very professional!

ART M.
06/25/2021
Knowlegable, fast and affordable.
I am very happy with the quality of the work done on my Toyota van. I know if I had gone to a dealership I would have paid twice as much.

Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2021
Again!!
Thank you, Sci-Tech. Another homerun!

LW
LARRY W.
Grandview, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2021
Always The Professionals
Always very pleased with the service I receive from Ari and company !

TOM B.
06/15/2021
Honest and great service
One of the easiest and best mechanics I’ve ever had to deal with

James C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/08/2021 Category: Service
James said Arnie, the manager, is a tremendous guy.

LC
Lorenzo C.
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business always provided good service. He said he was in and out in a timely manner and they also provided excellent work and they had a very good staff.

AP
Allana P.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Allana said they are very detail oriented, thorough and do good work. They did a pre purchase inspection and gave their professional and personal opinion. They are really personable and do a great job.

John S.
GMC Acadia
05/12/2021 Category: Service
John said his visit was great.

TW
TOM W.
Toyota Avalon
05/10/2021
ALWAYS GREAT!!!
The staff and crew provided us with efficient service. Thanks for being so trustworthy and knowlegeable!