DAN P.
12/14/2019
so helpful
Ari and the guys helped me out very quickly when i needed something to complete a transaction at the DMV. Thank you!

12/13/2019
Sci-Tech Automotive Owners
The automotive service is great - as is the customer service to the automotive owners.

GB
GAYLE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019
Another good visit
I am so thankful to be a SciTech customer. They take good care of my car and me. No side of the road breakdowns for us.
Competent AND Courteous.

TUESDAY S.
Shawnee, KS
Dodge Caliber
12/06/2019
Reliable quality
Been going there for about 15 years and always a good experience.

MIKE R.
Raymore, MO
12/05/2019
Honest and Knowledgeable Service
I had been to 4 places attempting to get my 2009 Toyota Camry's heater fixed. The price was just more than I wanted to pay. I even had one shop flush my radiator and heater core and found out later that they didn't even flush the heater core and they left me with just water in my radiator.

When I found Sci-Tech, Ari listened closely to the symptoms I was having and he told me that if the cooling and heating system was flushed out properly and the blend door actuators were adjusted, it would probably work without replacing the heater core. He said it would cost a fraction of what the other shops were quoting. He promised to do nothing other than the good flush professional coolant flush and the blend door adjustment. He said any additional work would not be done without letting me know of any additional costs. I agreed and he did exactly as he said he would. It now works perfectly. This is a honest and knowledgeable place to have your car worked on. I will be back when I need service again.

SUSAN B.
Cleveland, MO
12/05/2019
Always get fair and accurate assessment of car problems
I never feel like what is recommended is not needed. Never feel cheated. Great place too for speedy repair.

GL
Gia L.
Salem, MO
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mirian. She said the staff did a good job and it was timely.

JENI G.
Lamar, MO
11/22/2019
Always great service and helpful.
We have relied on Ari and staff for several years and vehicles. Appreciate the knowledge and understanding we receive from Sci-Tech. We can trust that we receive the best service and fair price.
Thanks so much for past and current service!

SANDY S.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/21/2019
Had an oil change and received excellent service and personable communication. Thank you Ari

KF
Ken F.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he was 100 percent satisfied, loves this business and is sold. He has been dealing with this business for 5 to 6 years and has nothing negative to say. He has taken multiple vehicles. The pricing is good, they always do the right thing, don't try to cheat him and his vehicle is running phenomenal.

KN
Kendall N.
Hyundai Azera
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Kendall said the business did a good job.

BC
Bobby C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said they have great people. Ari is great to work with. They get their vehicles done in a timely fashion and have really good service.

MN
MATT N.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/29/2019
Great service and honest
Fast and really great customer service. Very honest about repairs. I will be coming back for all of my automotive maintenance and repairs.

JOHN P.
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2019
Jeep Liberty
The Sci-Tech team have been great over the years, and this time was no exception. Aury made the call to my extended warranty company and took a $1500 repair down to $159. The warranty company even covered some things that aren't typically covered under warranty, just because Aury spent the time to explain the problems. Thanks

BRIAN S.
Cadillac Escalade
10/26/2019
2005 Cadillac Escalade Steering
Ari and the crew at Sci-Tech corrected the loose steering problem I had on the first attempt. The steering on my truck is like new again. They also checked my squealing brakes, and determined the noise was due to some minor corrosion on the calibers. Ari took care of this for NO charge. I trust Sci-Tech to diagnose my problems, and provide strategic repair options to keep my vehicles on the road!

10/22/2019
Customer service
Always been appreciative of Ari's honesty and telling me what's necessary to be fixed, what can wait and and what I can do myself. Repairs are quick.

PH
PATRICK H.
Lees Summit, MO
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/22/2019
Ari is the man, and the service technicians do excellent work!
Ari made the calls and found me an awesome deal on four primo tires. The service technicians did an excellent job mounting, balancing and installing the tires. The new tires have given the car a much smoother ride, and just in time for winter too!

WS
Wayne S.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said Ari is over the top as far as efficiency and knowing what he is doing. On top of that, he is a real human being. He said he would put a crown on his head if he could. He also stated he has never had any problem with what they say they need to do regarding servicing his vehicle.

James S.
Chrysler 300
10/14/2019 Category: Service
James said this business did a good job. Every thing came out fine.

James S.
Chrysler 300
10/14/2019 Category: Service
James said this business did a good job. Every thing came out fine.