MARK R.
Raymore, MO
12/08/2018
Great help just when we needed them!
My car broke the serpentine belt while I was driving down the highway. Immediately the power steering was gone, then the overheating indicator came on. Using all my strength, it was all I could do to get off at the very next exit and pull into the drugstore parking lot. I called my husband and told him what had happened and where I was so he could come "rescue" me. When I looked up, I was surprised to see I was actually in front of an automotive shop. We went in and explained our predicament to Ari and immediately felt like we were in the right place and the right time. They had our car working and back to us the next day for an amount that didn't make us faint. I very much appreciated the text updates they sent to keep us updated. I love my old car and want to keep her running as long as possible. I think we've found the people who can help!

Constance C.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Constance said the service here is very good.

Shawn H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was great and the employees kept him updated.

SONYA B.
11/28/2018
The customer service that Urie provides.
I appreciate Urie's customer service. He is honest and straight forward.

DJ
Daisy J.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Daisy said the customer service was good.

AR
ANDREW R.
Columbia, MO
11/22/2018
Wonderful Experience
I was in town for a short time and needed to get my son's car inspected. I also got them to do an oil change and tire rotation. Ari was wonderful to work with. He was honest, competent and very accommodating. The windshield had to be replaced to pass inspection and he arranged for that as well. Overall a wonderful experience. I am extremely grateful for the assistance I received and I would highly recommend this establishment.

GB
George B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said he has used this business for 25 years. He liked the manager and the staff was very courteous. The service was done on time.

CG
Connie G.
Shawnee, KS
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Connie said her check engine light came on after she left, so she had to return. Arie is the greatest.

DAVID W. B.
Raymore, MO
11/18/2018
Fixed my Issue
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it.

Lees Summit, MO
Fantastic service
Fantastic service every time I take a vehicle in!

Tie bars replaced
Ari was very helpful in explaining the tie bar. I thought I needed new struts, but he told me mine was good and that I should replace my worn out tie bars. Had the care for a few days and it seems to drive easier over bumps. So far so good.

LG
LAURA G.
Buick Encore
11/16/2018
outstanding job very friendly staff. will use again in the future thank you again. Laura Griffie
The staff was very friendly. I had an oil change on my 2015 Encore. When they were finished with the work I got a call to let me know the cab filter was needing to be changed I said "I already changed it myself" I feel that the work they did was much appreciated they were looking out for their customer.
Laura Griffie

DK
DAVE K.
11/16/2018
Pretty simple, all is well, work was completed in scheduled time, all seems to be in fine working order and if you haven't heard from me, then I am one satisfied customer. If I wasn't, you would hear loud and clear from me as I would be camped at your doorstep getting said problem solved. Keep up the good work.

Linda B.
Dodge Caliber
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the staff was helpful, honest and trusting people.

PP
Peter P.
Hyundai Accent
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Peter said this business was able to get him in and out very quickly. He had a good experience.

DO
Danny O.
Cadillac Deville
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the business did really good and he will be going there again.

JOANN T.
Kearney, MO
10/05/2018
Service, service, service
This shops middle name should be service. They always go the extra mile to check things out and if them. So glad they take care of my car.

10/03/2018
ari treat the customer with respect and is always helpful
I have been going here for over 20 years and yes have recommended to others to go there for good service

JOHNNIE MAY B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
This was the second time I had to take my car in for service

SR
SUSAN R.
09/24/2018
1st time and was very satisfied
They did what they said and fixed the main problem and many other minor fixes.
I also liked the fact of their way of communication ,before and after the service!
Good work so far and good customer relations! SR