SG
SHAYLA G.
Jeep Patriot
09/13/2019
They are honest and caring.
Ari and friends are super! They attend to the problems that need attention but also respect your budget.

BRIAN S.
INFINITI FX35
09/11/2019
2005 Infiniti minor repairs
Ari and his staff are very good to work with. I appreciate him taking time to understand my needs, and asking questions such as how long I plan to keep the car. From this, he makes recommendations and provides multiple options for repairs. That builds trust with me.

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Belton, MO
Buick Century
09/11/2019
Friendly, honest and expedient
Discovered I had a rusted brake line as I was driving home from work. I was able to get a ballpark estimate on the spot with a confirmed price by the next morning. I never felt pressured and was given all of the information I needed to make an informed decision. I am very pleased to have been referred to you and will definitely use your service in the future if the need arises. It is a rare occasion that I can feel relieved after a mechanic visit but this was one of those times. I will be happily referring you to my friends and family. Thank you for making a normally dreadful situation into an acceptable one!

JOE W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/09/2019
Always very professional, always pleased with the service.

Dutchas P.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Dutchas said Ari, the manager made her entire experience extremely positive and good. The employees were very very wonderful, friendly, and overly helpful.

RF
RENEE F.
Buick LeSabre
08/31/2019
No pressure to fix what isn't necessary- very informative with repairs

TO
THERESA O.
Harrisonville, MO
08/29/2019
Great Car Work, Prices & FAST!!
My car was serviced right on time and done properly, all my requests were met in a very timely manner. The manager Ari is very personable and knows his cars and staff. The staff did an excellent job on my 75,000 mile maintenance and I was in and out in 1 1/2 hrs. Thank you Sci-Tech Automotive of Belton, MO!!

DAN P.
Jeep Compass
08/25/2019
Sci-Tech fit my daughter's car in on a busy day
Ari and Lee are the best around!

Raymore, MO
08/21/2019
No place like Sci-tech
Ari is great at communicating with you and keeping you up dated about your service. The guy in the shop are great and always helpful. I will always return.

CN
CHRIS N.
Olathe, KS
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been a customer of Sci-Tech for years and have always been pleased with their service and professionalism. I always get an upfront, honest diagnosis and the work is always top-notch. I’m glad I gave them a try years ago because I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else now.

STEVE H.
Lawrence, KS
08/15/2019
Professional and affordable
We were recommended by a local tire shop to have the issues our Ford F150 was having to be serviced at Sci-Tech Automotive. When we arrived everyone their was polite and professional. Although we didnt have an appointment, upon leaving our vehicle there i was getting helpful notifications via text message the same day that they were able to diagnose and find the issue and order parts for repair. The next day our vehicle was serviced and ready for pickup, and with us being based out of Lawrence and unable to pick up the vehicle that day, Sci-Tech was kind enough to park our vehicle inside for extra security. We were very pleased and would recommend them to anyone in the area for service.

DJ
Daisy J.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Daisy said she feels he does a very good job at this business. She stated he is kind, respectful and he does good work.

AH
Abdul H.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Abdul said the service was very good.

BF
BEN F.
08/03/2019
On point
Everything was done in a timely fashion but what stood out more than anything was that they made sure that you were aware of everything no surprise are hidden cost I appreciate that from here on out my cars will be going there and I’ll tell everyone if you want it done right go to the Sci......

GR
Gene R.
Missouri
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he was very happy and it all went well. He said there were no complaints and they kept him in contact.

BR
BRIAN R.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/25/2019
Top-notch
On my very first visit, they showed exactly why they were highly recommended by several friends. They are fast, they provide constant communication with updates, they're professional, helpful, and honest. I dropped my vehicle off-hours with a body issue they don't service, and they took it upon themselves to ship it up the road to a body shop that could get me what I needed. I ended it bringing it back to them the next day for some routine service I'd normally have gotten elsewhere because I was so impressed with the way they handled things. It's a good bit farther from my house than where I normally get service, but I can guarantee I'll be back here for all my service needs from now on. Definitely worth the drive.

MT
Mike T.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said they were courteous and professional on the work.

KJ
Kris J.
Dodge Stratus
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Kris said the repairs were quick and easy.

SUSAN B.
Cleveland, MO
07/20/2019
Ari!!! Feel confident in he and his teams assessment!
Always a pleasure all though I would rather not have auto problems. Most definitely feel the outcome was needed and never over billed. Ari is the best. Thank you

PB
PHILLIP B.
Lincoln Navigator
07/20/2019
Another successful appointment.
They do a good job and are knowledgeable of all vehicles I have brought to them.