Scotts Automotive Service

John W.
Holland, OH
08/28/2016
Outstanding Work!!!
My husband and I have had our vehicles to Scott's a couple of times in the last couple of years. They were highly recommended to us by a friend. We never looked back! Everyone there is friendly & the body work is amazing, couldn't recommend it more! I would have loved to insert a photo here of the before and after work, unbelievable! Thank you, all!

DAVE S.

SCOTT D.
Toledo, OH
09/01/2011
Trustworthy & Knowledgeable
I've been going to Scott for 10 years now, even though he's a 20 minute drive from home, because he's knowledgable & trustworthy, as is the rest of the staff. It's a bonus that he's such a damn nice guy!

JANE D.
Toledo, OH
08/30/2011
Scott and Jim take great care of my car. They take the time to thoroughly check out any potential problems, but don't try to sell more service than is needed. I have recommended Scott's to several of my friends and neighbors.