01/19/2019
Tremendous customer service
These folks are my go to repair shop now. They were upfront and very fast at getting my repair done and getting me back on the toad within hours. Would recommend them 150%

Honda Civic Si
01/13/2019
Trust and relaibility
I am temporarily in town. My car’s engine light came on about a mile from Scott’s. Someone recommended me to Scott’s. Came through as courteous, trustable and relaible.

I would give 5 stars if not for having to came back the next day to repace a faulty switch. But they checked it out to ensure it was not an emergency.

NS
Nataliya S.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Nataliya said she had a good experience with the business.

Ray B.
Lexus GX 470
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Ray said this business is wonderful. He wanted to mention that this business doesn't do what's not needed, and what they do is always done right.

Donell C.
Ford Edge
01/11/2019
Fair honest service
Scott and his crew are great. Fair honest and they explain n what is going on with your vehicle.

Brad M.
Ford Expedition EL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he never has any issues with the service.

AK
Ashton K.
Nissan Frontier
01/10/2019
Fast, reliable service
Everytime I’ve brought a vehicle in, the staff has taken great care of me! Quick service and reliable solutions to every problem I’ve brought them.

Ray M.
INFINITI QX56
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business does exceptional work.

David L.
Dodge Avenger
01/09/2019
Reliable
One of the few auto mechanic shops that have a quote over the phone and was reasonable

GL
Greg L.
01/09/2019
Good people - fast - easy
I was in a hurry and needed a oil change. I really need to do it today and they got me in and out and did a great job quick.

YH
Yolanda H.
Kia Sedona
01/03/2019
Customer Service
Great Customer Service. Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable regarding vehicles. I've never really had a major problem regarding taking my vehicle back for the same problem. The staff can usually diagnose the problem on the first attempt. This expertise saves time and money for the customer. Staff is not rude at all. The respect their customers.

KO
Khristi O.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/29/2018
Amazing Service
Scott’s went above and beyond to repair my vehicle. Their customer service goes way beyond any other place I have been. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for repairs and great customer service.

ND
Nicholas D.
Lubbock, TX
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/28/2018
Honesty and reasonable price
Great place to get your car fixed

ME
Mack E.
12/27/2018
I only trust my car to Scotts
Great

Sonny B.
12/22/2018
Last visit
Did good. Quick and efficient service.

Robert C.
12/22/2018
Friendly knowledgeable always helpful
Everyone there is always friendly and very helpful been using yo for the past 10 years

Honest
Very honest mechanics and very kind

Joseph M.
Buick Century
12/21/2018
Honest, knowledgeable, kind, fair pricing, stand behind their work. No one better in Lubbock. Trustworthy!
Never been to anyone else since Scott. Treat you like family. They know their stuff. Truly a trustworthy place. Refer everyone here.

SG
Stan G.
Saturn SW
12/21/2018
Fast service, reasonable price, didn't over sell.
My car had a brake fluid leak and not only was I able to get it fixed the same day, but it only took a couple hours. Having a courtesy pick up and delivery was very important as I only have one car. I wasn't even home from dropping my car off and they had already called with the estimate. They did what was necessary and did not try to add a bunch of additional services.
When the car was ready, I was picked up promptly and the estimate was the price that I paid.
This was my first time using Scotts and I will be taking my future business there.

EC
Erica C.
Ram 3500
12/20/2018
Great customer service and friendly yet professional atmosphere.
They can always get my vehicle in, fixed and out the same day without an appointment. Their staff is always friendly, courteous and professional.