03/22/2019
Excellent, fast, and affordable work
I have brought in vehicles for repairs three times now and left happy with their work on every visit. They find the issue fast and fix it at a reasonable price.

Justin A.
03/22/2019
Great work at a fair price
Scott and his people got my car in and out of the shop in less than half a day for a major AC issue. Great service!

Arnaldo B.
Lubbock, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
Fast and friendly
Found the problem in minutes and got the vehicle back in about an hour

GMC Yukon
03/20/2019
What makes it great is they acknowledge you and provide service as quick as they can
I had a family emergency and needed to travel out of town. I took my car to Scott's to get a check to be sure everything was okay with my vehicle before I left out of town, I was attended quickly and the gentlemen were very friendly and helpful he got my car looked at right away. I was very happy with the service and will return to Scotts in the future!

EH
Elizabeth H.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Fast service, knowledgeable
I will definitely use Scott's in the future and recommend them. They were fast to get back to me with what the problem was with my car and were honest. They spent extra time investigating if the issue was covered under the factory warranty, which it was. They even recommended where to take it!

03/19/2019
Outstanding and affordable
Great and fast service. Had have some significant engine work done and it was completed in less than a day. You can certainly trust what needs to get done, will, and at a great price.

KG
Kelly G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/18/2019
Car inspection
Friendly and fast! Thank you Shawn.

Ramiro R.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/16/2019
Fast and friendly service

JN
J. C. N.
03/15/2019
Honest and friendly
Scott and the staff here are very helpful. From the moment I called and talked to Scott I felt good about taking my vehicle in. Thanks so much for taking the time to explain and do the job right. I wish you many more years of continued success.

RP
Rhonda P.
03/14/2019
They didn’t find a problem, no charge. Very personable
We used Scott’s as a back up. We were very impressed with our service. Would def use again

BV
Bentia V.
Lubbock, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Benita said this business was excellent, very good. Every time they work on her vehicle, they leave it in good shape. She is satisfied with what he does.

VM
Victor M.
Ford Expedition
03/13/2019
Ford Expedition/Honda Accord
Business as usual. That is to say that they do what they say they are going to do and they do an outstanding job!

TL
Tommy L.
Texas
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said that the place was quick, efficient and got the job done.

03/12/2019
Great and fast service!
As soon as we walked in we were greeted kindly and they attended us right away. With in 2 mins he gave us an estimate that was true to what I actually paid! Scott’s Complete Car Care towed my car to their shop for a very affordable price and fixed my car the very same day!

RD
Ronold D.
03/12/2019
Outstanding
They do what needs to be done with honesty, speed, and efficiency. They don’t gouge and seem to identify ways to save me money. Delendable service!!

PA
Preston A.
03/11/2019
Check Up
I went in for a basic check up before driving home and they got my tires and fluids filled in about 15 minutes. Amazing service.

TJ
Thom J.
Texas
Chevrolet Colorado
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Thom said the business is always honest and straightforward.

PS
Pat S.
03/08/2019
Great service.
Scott's expertise is unmatched. Fair pricing and really fast service. I use them for my business fleet and my personal vehicles. Highly recommended

Matt M.
Jeep Cherokee
03/06/2019
Great shop.
I’ve used Scott’s for years. They are always fair and reasonable but also very good at what they do. Do not hesitate to trust them with your vehicle.

FC
Felix C.
03/06/2019
Coolant leak
I called first thing in the morning after spending all afternoon and majority of the night looking for a leak that I could not locate. The said bring it bring it by so they can check it at No charge
I was called with in 30 minutes of dropping off my vehicle with the diagnosis. The process was reasonable and my vehicle was repaired before lunch time. Thanks alot