Jerrell S.
11/14/2019
Always fast and friendly
We always appreciate the good care we receive at Scott's.

VR
VALIRE R.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/13/2019
Honest & convenient
Scott was very nice explaining what was done to my vehicle the price was reasonable and the time was convenient

DE
DANIELLE E.
Chrysler 200
11/13/2019
Service was great, nice pricing, and was able to trust them with my vehicle while out of town.

CR
CHRIS R.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
11/08/2019
Power steering pump
Scott's has always been fast and reliable. May not be the cheapest, but get the job done right in a timely and professional manner.

VB
VICKI B.
11/07/2019
Very professional & friendly. Took care of my repair needs quickly and at a very reasonable price. Love working with these guys

AP
ANDERA P.
11/05/2019
Professional and quick!
Scott’s Car Care was amazing! I took my car in Monday morning for a radiator leak, Scott called me back that afternoon and said that I also had a oil leak that needed to be fixed. My car was fixed and ready by Tuesday afternoon! I highly recommend this place if you want your car done quickly and correctly.

Kia Sportage
10/31/2019
Great car service!
I always go here for my car needs. That always have the best service and are always friendly.

GP

brittany d.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2019
Awesome people
The team at Scott’s was really nice and understanding. They got my car done in a timely matter and figured out was wrong with and let me know everything they would be doing! I will be going back to them for any car repairs I may have or need in the future

Ram 1500
10/25/2019
Done in less than an hour. Great staff and communication from the staff. I would take all my cats here for any type of service.

Shocks/ struts
The best customer service and attention to detail every time. We are extremely satisfied with Scotts!

Dodge Durango

Josh W.
Dodge Caliber
Awesome, quick service!
My car was in with radiator issues on a Monday and was out by Thursday, no problems no fuss!

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/24/2019
They always take good care of our cars.

JOE R.

Kalle R.
Texas
Jeep Compass
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Kalle said the business is always efficient, quick, and has her in and out. She is always happy with their service.

jeff g.

Kelli N.
Jeep Liberty
10/10/2019
Fantastic service
I am so impressed! We have been trying for over a year at both Jeep dealers and an independent mechanic in Dallas to get heat coming out of my daughter’s 2008 Jeep Liberty. Scott got on the phone, explained the problem, and lo and behold she finally has heat for a very reasonable repair bill!! I am extremely pleased!!!

CT
Colton T.
Texas
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Colton said the staff provided a good job, they were quick and they work well with him.