LG
Lorenzo G.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/15/2019
It’s close by the neighborhood
It is great Place and friendly

OG
Olga G.
Lubbock, TX
Ford Edge
06/14/2019
Awesome staff
My car is 15 years old and still keeps trucking..thanks to.folks at Scott's...

BK
Barbi K.
06/13/2019
The people.
The people there are very friendly and remember you. They take good care of you and your car.

CR
Cynthia R.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/12/2019
I appreciated that the price quoted to me was the actual price I paid. Also, all of the staff were courteous and helpful. I got a phone call explaining exactly what was needed. I had heard this shop is honest and fair priced, I found this to be true!

AR
Alexis R.
Nissan Xterra
06/11/2019
Quick, easy, and reasonable
Moving to Texas from Arizona has been a process to say the least. Scott's Complete Car Care got me in & out with the required vehicle inspection for registration and oil change Immediately and had me out the door in about 30 minutes. Great service and very friendly!

Mary Ann R.
06/10/2019
Not over charged
Thank u our truck is working great and the cost was great we thought it was 100 dollor more but is wasn't it was 100 dollors less I appreciate the honesty of Ruben u gave us more reason to use Scotts Auto Repair.first time costomers and new long time customers u have our loyalty.

PA
Preston A.
06/10/2019
Quick Headlight Replacement
I had a defective headlight and even though they were busy, Scott’s was able to get me car in and out within the afternoon. Great service.

Ford Crown Victoria
06/08/2019
Honest/Dependable
Last week I hit a curb at 50, blew out the front tire and put the spare on... but had to have it towed to Scott’s as the wheel had trouble rolling and made a loud grinding noise. I was afraid I had severely damaged the front end. Turns out the provided spare wheel only fit the rear and Scott’s simply changed it to the back and realigned the front end. Total was $69.99 out the door. They could have really taken me to town, but instead we’re honest and fair. I have taken all my vehicles to Scott’s for the last 8-9 years. I will continue to do so!

LH
Lorena H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/08/2019
Repeated excellence
Can’t say jr enough. After years of getting messed over at other places, we finally found this place. They are repeatedly showing us excellence. Detail to attention, friendly service, emergency repair without taking you to the cleaners. I actually met the guy who runs it and had a very intelligent conversation of why he runs such a great shop. Highly recommend !!!

HM
Harvey M.
Texas
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said the business took care of him. He said they really diagnosed his vehicle correctly and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

AC
Andrew C.
Texas
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff does a really good job.

Jerry S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019
Honesty is the Best Policy
Good honest people. You can believe what they tell you. Easy to work with.

LC
Larry C.
Nissan Frontier
06/01/2019
Very satisfied
Always a great experience with good people and fair prices

Ray S.
06/01/2019
Reliable Advice & Service
I am a repeat customer with an old car that has a new & different repair issue about every six months. Scott’s has never tried to over sell recommended repairs & lets me decide what to fix. I appreciate the common sense approach. Plus, I can count on the work to be done right.

Reyna H.
Nissan Sentra
05/29/2019
Love them
I went in for a car check up. High mileage, and they totally checked my car and eased my mind and explained all the funny sounds I was hearing....which was really nothing. I appreciate their honesty.

05/28/2019
Fast, affordable service
The location at 34th and University was able to get me in for a state inspection, alignment, and a general inspection of my car on the same morning I called, and they were done in about three hours. Their service is reasonably priced and fast.

Carmina M.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/25/2019
Scott’s is always fast and reliable!!
Scott’s is dependable and efficient they guarantee their work. I would recommend Scott’s Complete Car Care to anyone they are fast, reliable and also genuinely care about their customers.

AP
Anna P.
Buick Enclave
05/24/2019
Reasonable price n the time they took to take care of my problem w my vehicle
Yes. Very happy w ur service

Nissan Rogue Select
05/24/2019
Going above and beyond
I have always used Scott’s for my vehicle repairs and always will. Any issue I have had, they have completed quickly and I have always been satisfied with their work and customer service.
My past visit I went in with transmission issues. Scott quickly advised me my car was under factory warranty, found the warranty, printed it out and advised Me to take my car to the Nissan dealership. I was so thankful that they saved me what could have been thousands of dollars in repairs.
Thanks Scott’s Complete Car Care.

Steve M.
05/23/2019
Amazing
Amazing / reliable work and service. I highly recommend Scotts!