CR
Clay R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/08/2020
Solid Integrity and workmanship
I rarely leave reviews, but in this case, I have to say, this is the only place I will let work on any of my vehicles. They are honest and fair, and do great work. That’s all that needs to be said.
Clay

Sierra M.
Ford Expedition
10/07/2020
Best place ever!!
They were busy but squeezed my car in the next morning, had an estimate to me by 11am and fixed by 130p. When I came to pick it up, they thoroughly explained everything. Could not be happier!

Andy B.
Ford Expedition
10/07/2020
Good service.
Repair was done well and in a timely fashion.

BW
Billy W.
Texas
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Billy said this business was good. He always uses them. They do a great job they have a quick turn around and the staff if very professional.

DK
Dan K.
Quality & Honest
Thanks so much Scott’s Complete Car Care. You guys truly define quality and honesty when it comes to auto mechanic repairs. :)

Ray R.
Very thankful
A company that knows what they are doing and how to do it. Had the job completed in a timely manner. I was very impressed and will definitely be back. Thank you Scott and your staff.

NH
Nicholas H.
Great Service.
Very fast and efficient work.

Kenneth M.
10/05/2020
Excellent and fast service
One of the best places to take your vehicle in Lubbock. Good prices and friendly people.

AR
Angie R.
Nissan Frontier
10/05/2020
Simply the best!!!
I can’t express how much this team meant to my sanity!!! The professionalism and communication was amazing!!! I’m thrilled with the work and the cost!! Wonderful team!!!

Darryl L.
Texas
Chevrolet Camaro
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Darryl said price fair they did the work properly and did it in a timely fashion

Susy S.
Cadillac Escalade
09/30/2020
I was not just a number, they had my best interest.
Very Courteous and Professional! They take the time to explain the Problem as well as the Cost involved! That’s important to me.

Katelin S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2020
Fast and Friendly
I took my truck first in the morning to the location on 34th. They were quick to take my information and asked appropriate questions to determine my concerns. They called me shortly afterwards to tell me what they had found wrong and give me a quote. The whole thing was done before lunch. They were quick and professional and seemed to have addressed the problem. Also, they seemed affordable although I haven’t had to have much major mechanic work done in Lubbock to adequately compare. They came highly recommended, and I would go back.

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/28/2020
awesome people!
the employees are AWESOME and super fast. they won’t take advantage of a college student either!

AC
Alex C.
09/28/2020
Ripped me off
I took my car in to this place to get a noise in my wheel checked out. I dropped my car off to get it done. Without asking, they changed all four of my Brake pads. Ended up charging me $350 for all of it. When in reality it should not have been more than $150 for the two front brake pads on my front wheel drive car.

John H.
09/25/2020
Best ever anywhere.
Open before listed hours and always cautious about doing unnecessary repairs. Just a great experience going to Scott's.