JO
James O.
04/02/2021
Wonderful place to do business with
Wonderful place to do business with. Everybody is always nice and friendly and honest. I would recommend them to anybody who needs repair work done

TP
Tammy P.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/01/2021
Quality service, friendly, affordable
Scott's Auto completely took care of one my vehicles that hadn't been driven in a few years. It was done in a very quick and timely manner. Every single thing the vehicle needed was taken care there. I left happy with a peace of mind.

RT
Rusty T.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Rusty said he likes the service at this business.

03/29/2021
All of the workers I spoke to were very nice, however I took my car in for two problems and picked up with both problems still present. I think there may have just been a communication issue but nonetheless I will return to have those problems fixed

GG
Gabriel G.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Gabriel said they always do a good job

EQ
Eric Q.
Saturn Ion
03/26/2021
Quick and reliable
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to Scott’s for almost 2 decades. They have never steered me wrong. Their service is almost always same day and I’ve never felt taken advantage of when they make repairs. Scott and his crew stand by their work and don’t hesitate to make something right, if, in the rare case, something didn’t go right. They’ll always be my go to car all my car repairs.

LC

ZC
Zachary C.
03/24/2021
Fast, Friendly, and Quality Work
I took my vehicle in during the afternoon because it wasn't holding coolant. They told me they probably wouldn't be able to get to it until the following morning. I wasn't worried about it. They ended up calling me later that afternoon/evening because they had managed to get it in. I had it back in less than 24 hours. When I picked it up, I asked about another smaller issue I was having. Though they didn't look at it, they were knowledgeable enough to know that there was a common issue with my particular engine that was likely the culprit. I then asked a few follow up questions which led to me determining that the issue wasn't something that needed to be addressed as long as I was aware of the problem and stayed on top of it. They didn't pressure me into having them fix that. They actually said it probably wouldn't even be worth fixing in its current state. I like that they didn't try to force me to get something fixed.

TG
Trish G.
03/24/2021
Older Car made New!
We had an amazing experience with a 2006 Honda. Came in broken, left with skilled work , new tires, oil change, brakes checked out, even wipers replaced, timely, fairly priced and great to work with. 100% recommend

SP
Sue P.
Chrysler Sebring
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue's daughter. She said the service was good.

ST
Shuntae T.
GMC Acadia
03/20/2021
Customer service was good!
I was very pleased with the work done on my car.

Honda Element
03/19/2021
Happy. Will come again
Had to wait a little because there was not a rack available but they still go to me quicker than I had expected. Respectful and friendly service. Everyone I know recommends Scotts, I have never had a problem with them, and I like supporting a small local business.

Suzie S.
03/19/2021
Speedy service
I got a quote a year ago to fix my ac compressor on my car. I couldn't afford at the time but I called a year later and they honored my quote. My car was fixed same day. Great communication and service provided! I would highly recommend.

OG
Oliver G.
03/16/2021
Would rate 6* if I could
Scott's said my car might be ready for work the next day, but they ended up getting my issue found and resolved the same day. Excellent work, and speed of work would highly recommend.

GB
Grace B.
03/16/2021
Welcoming
I was nervous to go into the shop at first but I was welcomed in and they got my car looked at pretty quick. I would recommend this place because the worker was very nice and gave me a good price for an oil change.