Michael G.
05/12/2020
Heater hose leak
Service was fast and done well.

Chano C.
Nissan Maxima
05/10/2020
Affordable
Took my maxima in to get the struts around 10am had my car back by 3:00 pm same day and they foud a leak in my coolant hose. Very dependable fast and affordable highly recommended

Chrystal B.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/10/2020
Honesty
My Mother Gina Clifton has been going to Scott's for years. They are honest, knowledgeable, and good overall people. Will keep taking my car to Scott's!

GO
Garrett O.
Ford Fiesta
05/06/2020
In and out same day
Scott, the owner personally got my girlfriends Ford Fiesta in the same day and got it fixed the same day. Less than approximately 2 hours

Destiny S.
05/05/2020
Amazing service
Amazing service and fairly priced for the work!!

Joe S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/04/2020
Okay
Okay

Toyota Avalon
05/04/2020
I was provided with great service! They really went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met!

SP
Scott P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/03/2020
Need for Communication
Scott's was highly recommended. And, I trust they did quality work. The problem I faced was communication about cost for the repairs. I was first told by Scott the cost for intake valve replacement was going to be between $700-800 which was exactly what I expected. I appreciated this. However, I received a call the next day that I can pick up my car and the cost would be $1445. This was reported as a coolant leak was discovered. However, I was NEVER called and informed that additional work needed to be done and that I would have to pay twice the estimated cost. It was simply assumed I would pay $1445. The lack of communicating changes in costs and requesting my approval for additional repairs was very disappointing. Reputable and professional businesses need to be very transparent with every customer.
Scott E. from Scotts Complete Car Care responded on 05/05/2020

Scott,
     Sorry if there was any confusion. The repair estimate originally started at $3,300.00 with which you agreed for us to proceed. Once some tear down started, we called and notified you that it should in fact be cheaper for you than originally estimated. We told you that repairs could be completed the next day and it would be less than the original $3,300.00 that the repair started at. Once tear down was complete there was discovered to be a large crack in the Intake Manifold itself. There was no way to repair the vehicle while using a bad intake. A new intake was installed and the total repair bill came in $1,000.00 less than originally expected. We are sorry communication broke down during the process but thought you would be pleased with the savings.

MA
Maggie A.
04/30/2020
Great service honest people and good pricing definitely recommend this place they are all good. Scott the owner will make sure you understand the receipt and explain any work that needs to be done. He made sure I was updated every step of the way the staff was very friendly too and made sure everything was good until the pick up of our vehicle.

Chevrolet Cruze
04/30/2020
Excellent, efficient, fast, and friendly service
They were quick to help identify the problem, get the part, and fix it. I was in and out in just under an hour. Would highly recommend this place

HB
Heather B.
04/29/2020
Fast, affordable and great customer service.
Today was my first visit to Scott's and it was a pleasant experience. I brought my car in for an oil change, registration and have my brakes checked out. The staff is friendly, fast and professional. Job well done! :-)

AF
Anthony F.
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2020
Greeeat
Great service all the way around very nice people as well as professionals

04/28/2020
Great work
Never had a bad experience with Scott's. Honest work done right. !

Mike B.
04/27/2020
Always satisfied!
Scott’s always diagnoses the problem, call to get approval, and repair the problem, usually in one day.

PP
Perla P.
04/27/2020
Good communication with the customers
I got my fuel pump done here at the explained to me exactly how it wuz supposed to be told to me and they informed always about everything on my vehicle they have gud customer skills and working gud on ur vehicles