David H.
Mercedes-Benz C250
Excellent as always!
Scott’s is always top notch, honest, and quick!

Super-efficient
Appreciate

WW
Wayne W.
Fast service
Quick service. Kept me informed of the repairs needed and was in and out of the shop in a very timely manner.

FL
Frank L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/03/2021
Good service and fast (same day)
Same as above good/fast

KH
Kelli H.
Pontiac Vibe
05/03/2021
Great service and friendly atmosphere
I came in for an oil change this morning, and had a wonderful experience. I knew they were busy and expected to wait a couple hours, but I ended up waiting for 30 minutes max. Anthony at the front was very hospitable and welcoming. He told me what oil was best for my car (as I was told by another auto repair shop the wrong type before) and showed me right to the coffee in the waiting area. The rates are great, and I would definitely make this my go-to auto repair shop.

EB
Eric B.
04/28/2021
Only shop in Lubbock County I trust
The staff at Scotts have always been polite and professional and most importantly get the job done to standard for a fair price and all things considered in a consistently timely manner. Scotts is where I tell my wife to go get service for her vehicle when I cannot do it myself. I trust them with my vehicles and those of my family.

TP
Tony P.
Texas
GMC Acadia Limited
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Tony said the business provided fast service and they also picked him up and dropped him off at home.

Cody C.

Frank O.
GMC Acadia
04/24/2021
Best Repair Shop
Professional mechanics, awesome customer service. Repairs are mostly completed in one day, and cost of repairs are very reasonable.

GP
George P.
Texas
Saturn Outlook
04/24/2021 Category: Service
George said the business and the staff have been really good with his vehicles but the vehicle that was serviced yesterday is having trouble with an oil leak and actually he is in another business right now to find out where the leak is and he will return to the business tomorrow so they can resolve the issue. He said he has been going to the business for many, many years now and they have been very good to him and always taking care of his vehicles.

Denise R.
Chevrolet HHR
04/22/2021
They were very professional and thorough
Great customer service and affordable. Will go to them again. Thanks guys!

Jackie P.
Dodge Intrepid
Runs very well
runs very well better than before we brought it kn

DF
Deidra F.
Jeep Cherokee
Not great toda
I have been doing business with Scott's for about 25 years. Normally, I rate you as a 5. Today, it was not because the change oil code was not cleared. The man at the counter tried to clear, ut couldn't. He asked the mechanic to do it, but he refused.

PF
Paul F.
Hyundai Accent
04/21/2021
Con artist
Worse mechanic place EVER in Lubbock. NOT only do they lie and they also price gauge me but it's ok. That let's me know they need the money more than me. I also DON'T need a response from the owner because his so full of his self always say his been in business for 25 year's and don't see how. He also throws his mechanics under the bus. Lubbock u been worn.

Jack M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/16/2021
Car repair
Once again, Scott’s did a fine job on my car. They have consistently taken good care of any problem I bring in. Trustworthy.