Business Solutions

Scott's Grand Junction Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BG
Braydon G.
06/13/2022
Great Experience
Absolutely loved this auto shop! Austin was amazing very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He even drove me to work and kept in contact with me...

BG
Braydon G.
06/13/2022
Best Auto Shop Experience Ever
Absolutely loved this auto shop! The staff was amazing very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. They drove me to work and kept in contact with me...

TD
Troy D.
06/08/2022
Great customer service!
Very friendly and good customer service. Very thorough when working on my truck.

ST
Sandra T.
04/27/2022
They were very nice to me.
I would work with them again. It was a little bit high in price

HC
Henry C.
04/21/2022
Did it again!
Did it again! Got me in right away, same day notice. Listened to my needs and executed, drove away the next day. Hit me with some specials and paid less than...