NH
Nathan H.
Rocklin, CA
04/06/2021
Worst Service
If I could give 0 stars I would, considering one seems incredibly generous. Absolutely the WORST shop to take your vehicle to, unless you enjoy paying 4x the cost for your parts. A part that was verified costing $75.00 from one of their suppliers, they charged $300.00, and then charged $400 for labor to remove two bolts, insert the part, and then put the two bolts back on. I verified all of this with their mechanic when I asked them to walk me through their repair. So, overall a job that took them maybe 20 mins and cost $75, they charged $700.00. It’s blatant robbery and UNETHICAL.

NH
Nathan H.
Rocklin, CA
04/06/2021
WORST Customer Service

RICK & GAYLE B.
Roseville, CA
08/30/2011
What do we need a "Title" For?
Excellent job as always. Diagnosed the problem correctly the first time, and fixed quickly. Car is running fine now.