Secane Auto And Truck Works

Diego F.
Springfield, PA
Suzuki XL7
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Diego said the business serves him well and they take care of everything quickly.

Daniel D.
05/31/2018
Always Reliable and Reasonable
I take my truck to these guys because I know I'll be dealt with fairly and honestly, quickly, and with superior quality.

Jay L.
Darby, PA
Audi RS 5
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Jay said that they send all their vehicles there for work.

PD
peggie d.
Norwood, PA
05/21/2018
multiple services done here for my family
my son had some issues and they handled his car and his needs with total professionalism . He has been taking his car there for years and never less than optimal service and fair pricing.
They handle my car same way and mine is a whole lot older with questionable needs and never once did they treat me with anything but upmost service.
highly recommend

Ram Pickup
05/19/2018
Always answer all my questions
Great people, very informative

CA
Claire A.
Sharon Hill, PA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Claire said the work is good.

ROBIN W.
Norwood, PA
05/09/2018
Wouldn't take my car anywhere but Secane Auto. Very dependable and honest.
If you want honest, dependable, knowledgeable mechanics servicing your car I highly recommend Mike, Scott and Steve at Secane Auto and Truck.

HS
HIROKO S.
Aldan, PA
05/09/2018
Done just right
I had a flat tire. They took me in right away and it was done nice and swift. They think about customers first. Great people.

AD

Alpha D.
Glenolden, PA
05/03/2018
Oil Change
As Always Steve& team are pleasant to work with.
If you're looking for a very reliable, trustworthy auto shop here you have: Secane Auto

PF
Parke F.
Darby, PA
Cadillac STS
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Parke said the business did a good job and they had no issues.

Michael B.
Prospect Park, PA
Honda Element
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said Steve did really good work that was priced correctly for what he did.

Jennifer C.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business provided great service. It was affordable.

Rob G.
Upper Darby, PA
Buick LeSabre
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he would recommend this business for service.

MICHAEL D.
Morton, PA
Mercury Mariner
04/15/2018
My Wife's Vehicle now.
The men at Secane auto have always done a great job with my 1997 Chevy S-10. Now my wife has switched from the dealership to Secane auto for her 2005 Mercury Mariner. Once again, the techs at Secane have done a great job in identifying issues and correcting them. Thanks, fellas, for keeping us up and running.

Chris B.
Folcroft, PA
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff at this business was nice and kind. They were very detailed.

MICHAEL D.
Morton, PA
Chevrolet S-10
04/09/2018
Winter Woes
I brought my 97 Chevy S-10 in for a checkout due to the brutal condition of the roads. They accurately diagnosed the damaged components and completed the repairs on time as promised. I am very satisfied with how smooth the truck runs. Once again, the technicians at Secane Auto have done an outstanding job.

HS
HIROKO S.
Aldan, PA
04/08/2018
Fast service
My van was taken care of promptly even I ran late for the appointment. Thanks for your hard work. Van runs very nice after the service.

Daniel D.
03/24/2018
Quick, No B.S., Good guys
I have to drive a little out of my way to get to Secane, but it’s worth it for the peace of mind. In the short time I’ve been going to these guys, I’ve experienced nothing but high quality, quick, reasonably priced service. I will continue to take my truck to them because I trust they’ll always give me a square deal.

Donna L.
Upper Darby, PA
Jeep Liberty
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said they are very good mechanics and do very good work.