Business Solutions

Select Auto & Truck Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AH
ariel h.
05/27/2022
Happy client
Very reliable. Very happy.

JOANNE F.
05/27/2022
A new “for life” customer!
I have become a new “for life” customer. Having been towed to Select after breaking down on Rt 280, I found that I lucked out! Not only were they certified...

EN
Ebony N.
05/20/2022
Absolutely A 5 Star Place of Business
I love that I was kept updated and they work quickly and firmly and since I don’t know anything about vehicles I truly appreciate that they take the time out...

Daniel R.
05/19/2022
Fast, Affordable and Professional
Fast, Affordable and Professional

Ryan M.
05/18/2022
Great Quality Service
I was really afraid something major was wrong with my car. Once the car was given over to Select they called me back and communicated effectively and...