Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Jesus B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hey
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Marianne R.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
We love Selma Hyundai
Nicest staff and great service!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the positive response!

Michael G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is fair and co-operative.
The three M's are great. Max,Matt, and Mike.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!

TL
Tina L.
Hanford, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly service staff and they answer the phone timely to make appointments.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!

ME
Maria E.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Love the service! Very friendly environment.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

RP
Rod P.
Clovis, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The people! Especially service tech!
Go to Just this place.!!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

EK
Eric K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Wonderful, fast and carwash
Got my ioniq serviced here. Service was great! They were able to get me in and out quickly and performed a carwash!

MZ
Marlene Z.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My car repair
Everyone is extremely professional and courteous and they do and excellent job. I feel like it is efficient and I was out of there in no time and totally reassured that the problem I was there for was fixed. Max also did a search and saw that my car had a recall and they fixed that as well which is nice I was able to take care of everything in one shot.

Dinuba, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
They were able to fit me in for a same day appointment and I really appreciated that! The service took a little longer than I hoped it would, but that's probably expected since they took my car last minute. Overall great service and I will definitely continue going back!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

thanks for the positive response

Jonathan W.
Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
I've been a customer for many years and Selma Hyundai always provide excellent service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Debra M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/22/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile check in
Selma Hyundai was able to accommodate my last minute change in appointments for my 30,000 check-up. They were quick in getting my car done ahead of the stated time frame. Everyone was polite and friendly. Loved how they washed the car!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Kingsburg, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I went in to get my car maintenance for the first time (oil and filter change) and the staff was friendly and helpful. I even received a great car wash and detailing on the inside. Wonderful job!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Darrell D.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai is the best.
I got my car serviced at Selma Hyundai. I live in Fresno but could nit get my car serviced without a 2 week wait. So I switched to Selma. I never have a problem. The guys are nice and I trust their service department to try the job done. I appreciate their honesty in not trying yo sell me stuff I don’t need. I will continue with them and refer any friends to them. Best service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Fowler, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Support
Maximo & the mechanic Matt, are always a pleasure to deal with. They are very helpfull & always provide great customer service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

10/04/2018 Category: Service
99,000 mile check-up
My Sonata is nearing 100,000 miles so I took it in to check a few things and have the oil changed. I was treated well and the tasks took very little time.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Robert H.
Reedley, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Selma Nissan
Mike and Matt at Selma Hyundai are awesome!!!
My complaint is with the cashier process at Selma Nissan!!! Twice, in a row I've had to wait over 15 min. to pay my bill because the cashier was at lunch. This last time was for 5 cents change!!! I had to wait for an employee in the service department to wait on me to complete the transaction!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Augustine M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
The professionalism of the staff.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Michael G.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly.
Thumbs up for the three m's. Matt,Mike, and Max!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

LI
Linda I.
Kingsburg, CA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and gets the job done
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

VL
Vickie L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Very efficient, friendly and thorough. And, they washed my car too!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018