Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KC
Kathleen C.
Coarsegold, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
check up and oil change visit
the staff is always pleasant and helpful. The waiting area is comfortable and always clean. So far I haven't had to wait long for my car.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient Service
First of all, I appreciate the accessibility and availablity. I commute from Reedley was definitely a plus! Second, when I called the Fresno location to tell them about my vehicle concerns, they had the audacity to say to me, the next available appointment is 3 weeks from now. Are you serious?! That's the last thing a commuter wants to hear. The Selma Service Center was much more accommodating.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

TT
Terrance T.
Visalia, CA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Called and asked for an appointment, was given a 10 AM for the next day, but upon arrival, was informed the appointment was for the same day I had called..BUT since we are there, we'll take care of you, like doing me a favor. An oil change, allegedly an tire rotation and inspection took about 2&1/2 hours, as they "wedged" us in. Never was informed if the tires got rotated, just presented a bill and left. I would recommend the business to a friend, as I like their cars, but......
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I appreciate the feedback, If nobody ever says anything I dont know what to pay attention to. I appologize for letting you down last visit but we will continue to try to make sure it dosent happen to someone else in the future. Please accept our appologize for your visit. Its never our intention to disapoint our guests.

Jonathan S.
Corcoran, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Appreciate the staff. They go above and beyond to take care of our vehicle. It’s easy to call in, talk to Max and get an appointment at our convenience. Keep it up!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Well Done
I was in for a recall. They got me in quickly and out just as quickly. The waiting area is clean, comfortable and there’s always fresh coffee. The staff is very professional and friendly.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

RP
Raynee P.
Exeter, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Love Selma Hyundai
Friendly, efficent and expain whats going on and answer all my questions so I understand.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Sanger, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Two hours for an oil change?!?!
I was the first one there that morning, I had an appointment and still waited 2 hours for a standard oil change.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

That day you were here we completed your oil and filter change, tire rotation, our multipoint safety inspection, replaced your front and back wiper blades, replaced your inside cabin air filter as well. Car was hand washed afterwards.
I appologize if the service we provided did not meet up to your expectations. We honestly try to accomodate our guests as best we can. We are a small store in Selma, our team is honest and meticulous with the work we do. In the larger shops they lose that and the customers get lost in the shuffle. From the bottom of my heart and for the team here please forgive us for letting you down. It was nor ever will be our intention.

Chris Miller
Selma Hyundai

EK
Eric K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Always a great service! Awesome restaurants near by!
I enjoy bringing my car here for service. It is along my way to work. They provide a free car wash Everytime and there is a Denny's and Starbucks near by for breakfast!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

AD
Antonio D.
Lemoore, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people around
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Jennifer C.
Squaw Valley, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Sales, Great Service
You expect to be treated well when they are trying to get the sale, but these guys treat you even better once you buy. Service team is fantastic. Thorough, but very aware of how hard we work for the money so they don't overprice parts or labor. Very fair and great customer service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

THANKS FOR THE POSTIVE RESPONSE!

PC
Patrick C.
Dinuba, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
The service guys were awesome and very informative most places don't like doing recall work but they treated me like I was just another paying customer super friendly and helpful even gave me some tips on fixing a few other things the car needs
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick service :)
Car was towed to be serviced, quick fix on the starter had the car same day right in time before work😎
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

VL
Vickie L.
Selma, CA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
great service
Every visit has been positive. Good staff, attention to detail, courteous and professional.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Joe M.
Reedley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Writer.
Leo, is a veryknowledgeable service writer. And service was quick.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Debra R.
Clovis, CA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
The people
Always friendly and ready to get the job done
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Jose P.
Fowler, CA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai
My review was not intended for the dealership or the technicians Max and Leo that helped me thru this process . My disappointment was suppose to be directed to Hyundai not the dealership . The way the survey is conducted is not specific enough . Just yes and no . Hyundai Selma is not responsible for a back ordered part . The only thing that could’ve been done direfently was the communication with me . Besides that . I’m happy with my vehicle and I’ve been happy with the services provided from the dealership thus far . Hyundai has taken responsibility now and everything is back to normal . I’m a happy customer and I’ll definately be back to Selma Hyundai .

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Mess !!!!
Not the dealership fault . The worked with what they had . Communication needs to improve at dealer . Shame on Hyundai( not selma Hyundai) for not being prepared for the update .
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Unfortunately parts deleys from the manufacturer at times occur and are beyond our control. We just want to fix cars and keep our customers happy.
Be assured this is not how it normally happens. Have a great weekend!

JV

Jennifer C.
Squaw Valley, CA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Great cars, better service
I got a great deal on my several years ago. Exceptional service ever since. Absolutely reccomend
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Robert H.
Reedley, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service
Matt & Mike are the best. Very thorough and professional! Extremely knowledgeable! Very helpful!!
Very satisfied with the Genesis! No wonder it is highly recommended in Consumers Report!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019