Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

EB
Emilio B.
Dinuba, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
They do what they tell you!
Were able to fix the issue with in the time they stated
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Fresno, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick services
Staff was very friendly, came in for a basic service check and left satisfied
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

CL
Chris L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Small town big service
Max in service kept me updated and made me feel he actually cared about me, the customer.
On that note tho, while thrilled with Selma Hyundai I’m somewhat less than excited about Hyundai on the corporate level and with their “customer care” program
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

SR
Samantha R.
Kerman, CA
01/09/2019
Amazing service
CORRECTION: Mike and Max were amazing! They were very knowledgeable about my vehicles issues and made sure that I was taken care of. They even took the liberty in ordering me a rental vehicle! I had never been to Selma Hyundai before this incident. I've always gone to Fresno as that's where I'm located. The Fresno location is awesome, I haven't even been there since I bought my Hyundai. I get all my maintenance done at Nissan just to avoid the Hyundai in Fresno. But now that I've seen how helpful and pleasant my experience with Selma was, I have to say I will make the drive to Selma whenever my Hyundai needs dealership attention!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE!

SR

Earlimart, CA
2019 Hyundai Accent
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Custoner Service
The person at the service desk is very polite. The service is done rapidly.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Debra M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service was great!
Very polite and quick to get the service completed. Huge Thank You!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Service
I have been taking my car to Selma since I purchased it.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

THNAKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE!

RP
Raynee P.
Exeter, CA
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
My sales experience was great. Everyone was helpful and my service visit was the best.. They told about how long it would take and they meet the time and washed and vacuumed my car. They kept me posted through my service with any updates and answered all my questions.. I am happy with Selma Hyundai and love my Sonata.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

SE
Sherrie E.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Good, willing service people
Welcoming service people, explanation for my first service was very thorough, timely service, and I was told about options my car had that I was not aware of.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

MA
Michael A.
Corcoran, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere is just so relaxing and the associates are all friendly. From the time I arrived 30 minutes early and I was welcomed to go inside to have some coffee and to watch tv. I opted to remain in my car until the mechanic ask me to move forward.
My only gripe about the interior is, please provide flavored creamers for the coffee. French vanilla is my favorite 😉
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

VL
Vickie L.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Great service. Thorough, prompt and polite. Very satisfied with service technicians and staff.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Jose P.
Fowler, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Costumer service
I’ve been there twice this year for routine oils changes and tire rotation . They always asked if I would like my car wash . Great Pirces and honest communication with costumers . I recommended 100%
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Tires
Great service just need the service to be faster I was there for 4 1/2 hours
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESSPONSE!

Madera, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Service department very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to family and friends. Did great job on the car. Had new tires put on and the car drive very smooth and comfortable. Very nice handling. Great jod.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

IT WAS A PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE!

DZ
Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
They got me in quickly and by the time my car was done it had been washed and vacuumed as well. The staff is very friendly and informative and answered any questions I had. They did a great job!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Marianne R.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
We love Selma Hyundai
Nicest staff and great service!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the positive response!

Michael G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is fair and co-operative.
The three M's are great. Max,Matt, and Mike.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!

TL
Tina L.
Hanford, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly service staff and they answer the phone timely to make appointments.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!