Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

DZ
Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
When I purchased the car they gave me a great deal and they took great care of me. When service was due they got me set up with an appointment right away. When I actually went in to get the car serviced they got me taken care of quickly and not only was the service completed, but the car came back washed and vacuumed. The waiting area is nice and peaceful and if it is coffee you need it is there for you. The people at the dealership are all very respectful and professional and I would without a doubt recommend purchasing your future vehicles from them and getting your service there.

Clovis, CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
A
A

CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai

The score in the survey came back as a fail but the comments were "acceptable"
Would you mind retaking this on our behalf to help us out?

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
The service department was polite and kept me informed throughout the process as I was waiting for car to have the oil changed.

Michael G.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Selma hyundai
Polite, knowledgeable, and affordable.

Jose P.
Fowler, CA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff , Washed my car and answer all my questions , Thank you.

Robert H.
Reedley, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Matt & Mike
You guys are awesome!

05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis Service
Mike & Matt are awesome, fill in service person was not professional! Kept saying yea, yea and ???.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me today. I will relay the converstation to Matt and work to make the corrections we discussed.

I appologize for letting you down on your last visit. Please understand that is never our intent.

Chris Miller

SF
Stan F.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
2012 Hyundai Sonata electrical problem
Chris and the guys in the service department wouldn't give up on diagnosing the problem until it was fixed. They are all outstanding in customer service and professionalism and we would like to thank each and every one of them. It was an ongoing and frustrating problem, and they solved it. We couldn't be happier! Thanks again to Chris for his tenacious attention to detail, we really appreciate all the extra effort and help!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REPSONSE!
I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS DRAW FIXED SO YOU AND YOUR WIFE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE!

IS
Israel S.
Hanford, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Variety of options
They make you feel welcomed and help you find what you are looking for. They have friendly employees and give a great service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2018 Category: Service
New tires purchased
Staff at dealership was very friendly and professional. Time for vehicle to have new tires put on was over 4 hours due to dealership not having tires in stock.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai

I appologize for the wait time, sometimes when we are at another companies mercy things take more time than we preferr.
Please understand we do care about our guests and their time.

Hanford, CA
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Time it took for oil change
It took too long to change the oil.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai

I will work on this to make sure this never happens again. Please accept my appologize on behalf of my staff.

Marianne R.
Selma, CA
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Love this team!
Selma has the best staff! They’re so kind,friendly and helpful!

Marcell R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Gas Cap
Replaced erroneously installed cap at factory with appropriate cap.

Selma, CA
03/30/2018 Category: Service
The recall of my seat belt was completed.

Charles S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Always enjoy having my car service at their facility.

I do not enjoy filling out a questionnaire every time I have my car serviced!

EG
Evelina G.
Visalia, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very nice and friendly.

Parlier, CA
03/18/2018 Category: Service
I rate a ☆☆☆☆☆5 stars

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Selma Service Department
Would recommend that you be the first appointment for the day. Service was quick and washing the car is a great benefit!

DF
Denise F.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
The best friendly fast and reliable service...
I would like to Thank Matt in service for taking care of my car. He was on top of things and made sure I had it back in a timely matter. Thank You again...

AT
Arturo T.
Patterson, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Respect
I will definitely give you a chance to earn my business in the future!

Kingsburg, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
The recall repair was easy to schedule and was performed that day. We were notified that the part arrived late and when it would be completed. No problems.