Selma, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Brought my Hyundai in for service, explained my concerns to service rep Max. Max was very humble & friendly. Although it took a little longer than expected to repair, they were thorough ensuring the problem was fixed. They provided regular updates with the repair process along the way.

NT
Nicholas T.
Hanford, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Go here instead of hanford
Selma is leaps & bounds above the greasy staff at Hanford. Definitely worth the extra 10 min drive

KL
Kate L.
Clovis, CA
11/19/2020
The best customer service we have ever had!
Israel is the best salesperson we have ever worked with! And I mean that literally. We did our research, found out that he had a multitude of positive reviews over the past 4 years, and requested to work with him specifically. We found out the reason for all of the positive reviews! He has excellent interpersonal skills and went out of his way to be helpful to us. After we talked with him for a short while, we felt like we had known him for a long time. He is trustworthy and got us a good deal, no games.

We also worked with Antonio in finance who was very good. They were both kind and honest, not something you necessarily expect at a car dealership. We will be repeat customers for sure.

HE
Heidi E.
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Great guys in the service

Melissa P.
Clovis, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and quick

Chrystal B.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Take good care of me and my car.

Barbara B.
Wishon, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and quality repair
Max is the best service representative ever. He is top notch and the mechanics were fast and our car was very clean.

KF
Kathryn F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Great place but beware of information
It's our third Hyundai , we like their cars in general , good warranty, very few problems, dependable, and lasting.

Ruth M.
Fowler, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Always a friendly and professional experience.

EK
Eric K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service and rental car
Did a major maintenance for my vehicle. They got me a rental car for the day. Got my car washed and I’m back on the road.

FP

EG
Evelina G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Love coming here because they always take care of my car like it's their own!!

Michael G.
Sanger, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Survey
Great service as usual from Mike, Matt, and crew. Good to see Max back. Very WISE move!!!

AD
Adam D.
Hanford, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership and great Service
I live in Visalia and would rather skip over Visalia and Hanford to come to Selm Hyundai. The people are genuine. There isn’t that “fake people” feel here. These folks are there to work and work professionally. Maximo in the service department is someone I trust and knows his stuff. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone seriously looking for a good car and who wants to follow up a purchase with a superb service department.

Moises M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Service was very professional.
KC
KEVIN C. from Selma Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Hi Moises,
Thank you for providing us the feedback in regards to your last service experience. I know how frustrating it must have been to drive all the way over here only to find out that we were closed. I hope that by going and picking up the vehicle from your home to do the service then returning it helped restore your confidence in our service dept. I certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to try and make it right.  I appreciate you reaching out to me letting me know that we had an issue with the hours on the website and Im sorry that our mistake led to the experience that you had. You have my direct contact information so please reach out to me directly if there is anything that you need in the future.

Kevin Cantrell