Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EL
Elias L.
Caruthers, CA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast service.
My vehicle was ready to go earlier than the time promised!

Marianne R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
We always receive exceptional service when we visit. The staff is thorough and they do a great job!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REPSONSE!

Sanger, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review
Grwat

Jessica W.
My Service
I was in and out quick. They did a really good job and they were very attentive and kind. Definitely reccomend!

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very genuine people.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPOSNE!

JV
Jesse V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
great service
very professional service and staff
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Sandra W.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Always goes above and beyond!!! No matter the issue, they always have an answer and absolutely the best customer service!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Joey B.
Hanford, CA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond!
I brought my car in for a steering wheel click, and also a check engine light that came on. My turbo also did not work. Selma Hyundai not only fixed every issue in a very timely manner, but also made sure I knew exactly what was going on with my vehicle, what my options were, and how much it would cost me. I came to pick up my vehicle, and everything was flawless. Selma Hyundai not only fixed my car, but also cleaned all of my windows (inside and out), my side mirrors, my back window, and my rearview mirror. I'm all about the little things, and this was something that makes me want to come back!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

EK
Eric K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always! Max is awesome!
Max is always helpful and checks to make sure your car doesn't have any recalls. Also free car washes!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Michael G.
Sanger, CA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual. The mighty three M's . Matt, Mike, and Max.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

DZ
Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!!!
Every time I have come in for servicing the staff is quick, efficient and very professional. They get me checked in quickly and I’m done before you know it. They always take great care to get my car serviced properly and I have never had an issue that left me feeling upset, frustrated or as if they didn’t care. I have nothing but good things to say about Selma Hyundai and it’s staff!!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE!

AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

Jonathan W.
Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
I've been coming to Selma Hyundai for a number of years now. Top notch service, reliable, and friendly.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

HT
Hector T.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent,top notch service
Leo in the service dept. was so knowledgeable! He answered every question plus gave me information that I didn’t know but was very helpful. He even called over a salesman to ask a question I had on the radio and the salesman answered my question without hesitation. He even helped me set up the Apple car play.
I had an easy and pleasant time at Selma Hyundai.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

TL
Tina L.
Hanford, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Car service
They are great. Friendly staff and service my car timely!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Kelly M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Selma Hyundai is always awesome. Great customer service. They make everything quick and easy.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

THANKS FOR THE POSITVE RESPONSE!

Bridget M.
Parlier, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
I would highly recommend this dealership.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

AT
Andrea T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great people and product
Every time we go for a service on my Hyundai Santa Fe, the get the work done in a short amount of time and even wash my car. The people that work there are all friendly and helpful.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019