FP

Evelina G.
Visalia, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Love coming here because they always take care of my car like it's their own!!

Michael G.
Sanger, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Survey
Great service as usual from Mike, Matt, and crew. Good to see Max back. Very WISE move!!!

AD
Adam D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership and great Service
I live in Visalia and would rather skip over Visalia and Hanford to come to Selm Hyundai. The people are genuine. There isn’t that “fake people” feel here. These folks are there to work and work professionally. Maximo in the service department is someone I trust and knows his stuff. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone seriously looking for a good car and who wants to follow up a purchase with a superb service department.

Moises M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Service was very professional.
KC
KEVIN C. from Selma Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Hi Moises,
Thank you for providing us the feedback in regards to your last service experience. I know how frustrating it must have been to drive all the way over here only to find out that we were closed. I hope that by going and picking up the vehicle from your home to do the service then returning it helped restore your confidence in our service dept. I certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to try and make it right.  I appreciate you reaching out to me letting me know that we had an issue with the hours on the website and Im sorry that our mistake led to the experience that you had. You have my direct contact information so please reach out to me directly if there is anything that you need in the future.

Kevin Cantrell

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Great service in the service department. They were quick and got me in and out in a timely manner.

07/28/2020 Category: Service
This is our first Hyundai and we’ve serviced other cars at Selma auto mall and like with the other cars they have great service

AH
Alice H.
King City, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Very Friendly & Accommondating
Easy to make service appointment. When arriving very welcoming and asked about any concerns with vehicle. Service completed in the estimated time given and I was on my way. Thank you!

VL
Vickie L.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Always receive great service from these folks. Professional and timely.

Melvin H.

Awesome staff!!!

Debra B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai is always ready for your car needs.

5F
5599066057 F.
Kingsburg, CA
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/26/2020 Category: Service
two thumbs up
Hyundai, thank you for making me feel important, get a call to reassure that the service recall is on top of the list make me fell important. two thumbs up in these uncertainty times.

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Parts for recall service are unavailable
BC
BRIAN C. from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and giving me a chance to make this right.

AD
Adam D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, even during this covid pandemic. Short staffed, but still great service and assistance from the mechanics to the person up front. I will only come here even though I live closer to another dealership/service center. You can’t go wrong with Selma Hyundai Service Center

NT
Nicholas T.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Definitely better than hanford Hyundai
Quit going to Hanford Hyundai because of the terrible service. Selma is so much better. No lies, & washed my car. Should of went to Selma all along