Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

SE
Sherrie E.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Good, willing service people
Welcoming service people, explanation for my first service was very thorough, timely service, and I was told about options my car had that I was not aware of.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

MA
Michael A.
Corcoran, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere is just so relaxing and the associates are all friendly. From the time I arrived 30 minutes early and I was welcomed to go inside to have some coffee and to watch tv. I opted to remain in my car until the mechanic ask me to move forward.
My only gripe about the interior is, please provide flavored creamers for the coffee. French vanilla is my favorite 😉
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

VL
Vickie L.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Great service. Thorough, prompt and polite. Very satisfied with service technicians and staff.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Jose P.
Fowler, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Costumer service
I’ve been there twice this year for routine oils changes and tire rotation . They always asked if I would like my car wash . Great Pirces and honest communication with costumers . I recommended 100%
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Tires
Great service just need the service to be faster I was there for 4 1/2 hours
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESSPONSE!

Madera, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Service department very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to family and friends. Did great job on the car. Had new tires put on and the car drive very smooth and comfortable. Very nice handling. Great jod.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

IT WAS A PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE!

DZ
Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
They got me in quickly and by the time my car was done it had been washed and vacuumed as well. The staff is very friendly and informative and answered any questions I had. They did a great job!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Jesus B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hey
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Marianne R.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
We love Selma Hyundai
Nicest staff and great service!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the positive response!

Michael G.
Sanger, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is fair and co-operative.
The three M's are great. Max,Matt, and Mike.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!

TL
Tina L.
Hanford, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly service staff and they answer the phone timely to make appointments.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the positive response!!!

ME
Maria E.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Love the service! Very friendly environment.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

RP
Rod P.
Clovis, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The people! Especially service tech!
Go to Just this place.!!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

EK
Eric K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Wonderful, fast and carwash
Got my ioniq serviced here. Service was great! They were able to get me in and out quickly and performed a carwash!

MZ
Marlene Z.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My car repair
Everyone is extremely professional and courteous and they do and excellent job. I feel like it is efficient and I was out of there in no time and totally reassured that the problem I was there for was fixed. Max also did a search and saw that my car had a recall and they fixed that as well which is nice I was able to take care of everything in one shot.

Dinuba, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
They were able to fit me in for a same day appointment and I really appreciated that! The service took a little longer than I hoped it would, but that's probably expected since they took my car last minute. Overall great service and I will definitely continue going back!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

thanks for the positive response

Jonathan W.
Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
I've been a customer for many years and Selma Hyundai always provide excellent service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Debra M.
Sanger, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/22/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile check in
Selma Hyundai was able to accommodate my last minute change in appointments for my 30,000 check-up. They were quick in getting my car done ahead of the stated time frame. Everyone was polite and friendly. Loved how they washed the car!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Kingsburg, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I went in to get my car maintenance for the first time (oil and filter change) and the staff was friendly and helpful. I even received a great car wash and detailing on the inside. Wonderful job!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Darrell D.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai is the best.
I got my car serviced at Selma Hyundai. I live in Fresno but could nit get my car serviced without a 2 week wait. So I switched to Selma. I never have a problem. The guys are nice and I trust their service department to try the job done. I appreciate their honesty in not trying yo sell me stuff I don’t need. I will continue with them and refer any friends to them. Best service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018