Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

VL
Vickie L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Very efficient, friendly and thorough. And, they washed my car too!

Michael S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great knowledgeable service staff
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Sanger, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Nice that they wash your car!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Sophia A.
Hanford, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
workers always pleasant
I always get my oil change in Selma and every time the workers, staff and sales always make me feel welcome. The service dept is always keeping me updated on status of vehicle which I greatly appreciate. It shows that us as customers are their number one priority
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Susan H.
Clovis, CA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Small and efficient
No real amenities but service was good
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Damon P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Go to Selma Hyundai...go now!!
The people who work at Selma Hyundai are great. I brought my car in for regular service and was advised that several of the things I was going to have done can be unnecessary right now. That brought my estimated cost down significantly. Most places would "suggest" other services that are advised and forget to mention the cost of each one.
Their location is a little off the main road, so it's not super busy. I was able to make my appointment online, too.
So, go to Selma Hyundai...go now...if you have a Hyundai for them to service OR go there to buy one and keep going back!!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Debra P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Service Repair
Max stepped up to provide the repair faster than he thought. Thank you!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REPSPONSE!

KG
Kristin G.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
The BEST Hyundai Maintenance Team in the Valley.
Selma Hyundai is the best Hyundai to go to in the Central Valley. Full transparency We have yet to buy a car from here BUT we bring our Hyundai here for ALL our service needs the triple M team Matt, Mike, And Max are best combo. They tell the TRUTH and their heart is really in it for the customer, because they know often times the truth is hard to hear. You will absolutely be served and treated like family here with the service team. What's even better is that you can just tell that they are treated well as employees and that matters to my husband and I, the family feel that is received here is awesome. We need to purchase another car SOON and will absolutely be coming here if their sales team is anything like the service department we know we will be happy. If your from Fresno or other outlying areas and trying to figure out where to go to purchase your car or get your service done don't hesitate to come out here you will glad you did.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Raymond C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service
My whole family owns Hyundai Vehicles. Been going there for 16 yrs. We wouldn’t take them anywhere else to be serviced. Friendly Service Staff.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai
Great customer service and they made you feel so welcomed.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

James T.
07/23/2018
Willing to listen and very courteous
My previous review said steve Miller , But its Chris Miller who took that extra step to make sure the customer was taken care of.... thank you sir and sorry for the name misunderstanding.... Ask for Service Manager Chris Miller, he will take care of you...
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

:-)

James T.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Willing to listen and very courteous
I took my car in to Fresno Hyundai and will never take it again. They are very rude and unprofessional. Selma Hyundai actually took the time to listen to my problem and needs and the service manager Steve Miller even got involved and took the extra step to help me out. I will never return to Fresno Hyundai, Selma Hyundai is my new dealership and service department. And it's unfortunate because I live in Fresno and still prefer to go to Selma for my business. They did a really great job and I know my next experience will be great also... Kudos to your service department and a big thank you to the sales department because even when I was just waiting in the lobby the sales manager came out and wanted to make sure I was taken care of...
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Cassandra M.
07/13/2018
Awesome
Highly recommend to buy a car from this dealership staff was friendly and didnt pressure us to buy a car Steffen Clark was the salesman who helped us showed us various cars he was really nice and understood what type of car we wanted and left with a good deal and a beautiful car. I really recommend this dealership.

Alfonso M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The people that collect my keys at the desk
It’s not too often when you interact with the mechanics that are maintaining the vehicles and I trust that they are doing an excellent job. However, the person in the front I feel is the most important. I can’t remember his name but he greeted myself and my fiancé with a smile and answered all our questions. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had the services needed for our mileage and even checked for recalls! I don’t know any other place that always makes sure you have the best. And this place has got that customer service and inviting atmosphere that will keep me coming back for years to come.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so very much for the positive feedback. we appreciate you and look forward to assisting you in the future

WY
Warren Y.
Kingsburg, CA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
owner
Local, convenient and excellent service
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for the positive response, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again next time

Randy W.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
All was good- treated very well
Repairs were covered under warranty
MAXIMO A. from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

PA
Paul A.
Hanford, CA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Bought Vehicle Here and continue to make the drive
Awesome new dealership with a very professional staff. Quick service with the customer in mind, which is hard to find when dealing with the service portion of a dealership. I drive pass another Hyundai dealership to come to this location after the experience I had during the purchase of my 2017 Hyundai Tucson. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Matthew C.
Kingsburg, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. did a good job in handling my car service needs, and in a timely manner. Explained what happened and what the price was gonna be. I would recommend them to others.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Jonathan W.
Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai takes care of their customers and provide great service
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018