Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ALAN S.
Arnold, MD
06/15/2021
SP Automotive keeps my 18 year old car running
Great job in keeping my 18 year old vehicle running smoothly.

CT
CHUCK and SUSAN T.
06/14/2021
They care and great service
Good people good service

LINDA B.
Ford Fiesta
06/12/2021
Service friendly
I heard good things about this business today I found out it was true people are very friendly reasonable I will use them again and recommend them

Pasadena, MD
Acura RDX
06/11/2021
My son told me Severna Park Automotive has the best skilled mechanics. I found that plus great
communication and customer service too.

AV
AL V.
Toyota Tundra
06/10/2021
Honest & competent
I feel comfortable that these folks know their business and take pride in their work.

CL
CHRIS L.
Nissan Pathfinder
Great Reliable Auto Service
When summer came quickly this year, my A/C was not ready to chill. Dropping off my SUV at Severna Park Automotive the night before my appt was easy. The next morning the shop called and quickly started working in my car. They also did my tire rotation and oil change for a great price: cheaper than others nearby. Before 3pm I was informed (text and phone call) that my vehicle was all done and ready to pickup. Sweet ! #spauto did a great job and they’re getting all my repeat business for sure. You won’t be disappointed.

JERRY S.
Great!

DF
DENNIS F.
Quick, Efficient Service
Got my car in and out. Did the requested work and gave recommendations about possible future work.

PH
PATRICIA AND ROBERT H.
Arnold, MD
06/07/2021
Fantastic Service Team
Fantastic Service Members and Great Mechanics! Reasonable prices and very quick.

KAREN B.
06/07/2021
Excellent Experience Again
My car broke down and I called Severna Park Auto on a late Friday afternoon. They said to get the car to them and they would give me a loaner car for the weekend. They worked on my car on Monday and I picked it up Monday afternoon.

HB
HELEN and WILLIAM B.
Glen Burnie, MD
06/05/2021
Good honest work
The folks at Severna Park Auto are efficient and knowledgeable. They do a thorough analysis and explain things clearly, including cost. They stand behind the work they do.

06/04/2021
Great service.
Thank you.

BD
BRYAN D.
Lexus ES 350
06/03/2021
Comprehensive vehicle analysis and honest feedback
Fast, efficient and fair.

DK
DONALD K.
06/03/2021
dvk
Been my goto place for decades. Courtesy, competence, ontime......The best !!!

JAMES G.
Millersville, MD
06/02/2021
Responsive and provided excellent feedback on repairs
The service provided timely information on necessary repairs and guidance to fix the problem.