Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

06/15/2019
Thanks for giving me break(s)
Now I can zoom up to red lights like everyone else instead of coasting. They also saved me a trip to the body shop a few days ago when a guy cut me off on Ritchie highway. Really!

RN
RYAN N.
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2019
Friendly and Knowledgeable
Staff is knowledgeable and take care of the customer. Found my vehicle's issue and were able to address it that day.

Pontiac Firebird
06/12/2019
They don't do unnecessary work.
They don't do unnecessary work.

BF
BETH F.
06/12/2019
Great Service- Great Work!
Took a car in for AC work! Chris was honest, polite and did a great job in getting the AC fixed! 1st time client, but we'd heard good things from friends about Severna Park Automotive. We were not disappointed! We'll use their services again!

GN
Gordon N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said that everything was great and he was happy with it.

BA
BRUCE A.
06/11/2019
Auto Repair work
I was very impressed with Chris. I needed a tire repaired. He diagnosed and made an appt for next morning to get work done.I will be doing business with them in the future.

PD
Philip D.
06/09/2019
Finish your car at the price that they say they're going to and when they say they're going to
Everybody is nice and they do quality work and the receptionist Diane is wonderful to deal with

LJ
LAURA J.
Cadillac STS
Cadillac
Everybody very friendly and efficient. Will definitely refer my friends.

CR
CYNTHIA and NEAL R.
Volvo C30
They fix the problem
I trust what they say is the problem and I trust them to fix our cars.

DIANE W.
Scion xD
06/08/2019
Convenience
Staff is friendly , they give you a breakdown on the work that Has to be done and what the cost will be before they even do the work. They are also extremely accommodating

Nissan Rogue
06/07/2019
Very pleasant. Updated me on a repair that may be needed in future so I can plan for it. Prompt.

AC
ANGIE C.
Odenton, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/06/2019
New tires and alignment
My truck is feeling great with my new tires and alignment I’m very excited!!!

CY
CHRIS and VALERIE Y.
06/01/2019
Tires and oil change
If you want it done on time and right the first time, this is the place. They look out for you and don’t try to do any work you don’t need. I have been using Severna Park automotive since moving to Severna Park in 2005 and can’t say enough about their service and customer care

CHARLES S.
05/31/2019
Unequaled honesty, outstanding work quality
They always do the repair perfectly and advise me of any additional items that need attention or repair. For example if you need brakes they’ll tell you and if you don’t they’ll tell you how many thousands of miles you still have..

GF
GAIL F.
Annapolis, MD
05/30/2019
Service with a Smile
The service was great. The recommended service fixed the problem, and was reasonable priced. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

AG
AUSTIN G.
05/25/2019
Great Place
Great place, I have been coming here since I moved to Maryland. No pressure to have anything done right away. Chris is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything that was going on with my vehicle.

SYLVIA S.
Lexus ES 350
05/24/2019
Thanks again!
Thanks to Bob for picking me up and taking me home! Thanks to the great office staff so pleasant and helpful and to Chris and the guys for keeping me safe! You are a terrific group

PG

DAVID P.
Nissan Titan
05/22/2019
Great Service Center to deal with
I recently started using Severna Park Auto and couldn't be happier. The first time was to swap out summer to winter tires. The most recent was due to my truck shaking during stopping and my parking brakes not working and my AC not working as well. They did a great job communicating what the issues and actually sounded sorry that they had to charge me more to fix the issue. However, I thought they were very transparent from the beginning and priced reasonably for the work. When I called them about an issue after the work was done they quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue.

JEFF L.
05/21/2019
I like the service, first class
They are honest, fair prices & stand by their work
What more can you ask for!!!!