Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Baltimore, MD
Honda Civic Si
03/19/2019
Great service.
Recommended by a friend and will definitely recommend to someone else! Quick service. Great price.

NU
NAOMI U.
Annapolis, MD
Nissan LEAF
03/17/2019
As always, Severna Park automotive did a great job! We had mistakenly believe that our tires needed to be rotated, but they figured it out really quickly and got us back on the road again really fast.

DANA M.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/16/2019
Under-promise, over-deliver. Key to a good business.
They said they would need to keep the car until 5pm. They called at 10:15am and said it was done. Very pleasant and courteous. First time we've used them. Definitely not the last!

Annapolis, MD
Acura RDX
03/16/2019
Great service and experience
Got me to where I need to go at a reasonable price ... wonderful experience and highly recommended

TT
TERRY T.
Pontiac Solstice
03/15/2019
Honestly & Reliably
What more can you say. The best

GT
GEORGE M. T.
03/14/2019
Can’t get the oil level right...
Recent oil change I told the service people during write up of ticket to be sure not to overfill the oil. The last oil change they did and I had to drain out 1 guart. Well, this time I checked it at the lot before leaving and it was again “overfilled”. I had the mechanic come out on the lot and verifie.They apologized and took it back in to correct. Well, 2 days later, I out of curiosity check the oil and it’s still overfilled, it’s now 2” above the fill line instead of the 1” that it was on their lot. I truly believe somewhere the communications broken down and instead of draining 1quart they added another.
Mike M., President from Severna Park Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking my call yesterday, I hope we can work things out. I appreciate the feedback and can see your point of view.  There was a break in our line of communication and your feedback brought that to light. We are always trying to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction that we are known for.  Trust is a very fragile thing and I hope that working together we can regain your trust.

Mike McNealey

DIANE and DAVE R.
03/13/2019
Long time customer
Always great service - very proactive with issues that could become bigger problems in the future. No matter how busy they are they take the time to treat people with respect and listen to their concerns and give good advice.

DA
DAVE A.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/10/2019
Oil change & tire rotation
Great service, scheduled appointment, in/out on time as always

BJ
BILL and JAN J.
Acura TSX
03/07/2019
Great service!!!
I do recommend Severna Park Automotive!!! They finished my service in one day... Called me to see if I wanted a filter changed that wasn't part of the service I was getting. Got it done for me and called me again when the work was all done... We used them for our other car for years. Will continue to use them!! Great place!

GP
GREG P.
Acura MDX
03/06/2019
Good service and trustworthy
I mainly use this shop because it’s so close to my house, but after using them for several things over the last 15 years I have developed a great deal of trust in their diagnostics and repair work. In other words I have grown to trust them to give me an honest diagnosis and not charge me to fix things that aren’t broken. Their prices are always in line with what is expected, usual and customary

ROGER and MARY ELLEN B.
03/01/2019
Friendly staff fast and professional service
Friendly staff with fast and efficient service very professional technicians

Millersville, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2019
We always bring our cars here. We've always gotten a very honest assessment with no upsell.

Jan P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jan said she would absolutely recommend the business for service.

GL
GEORGE L.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/27/2019
Great, fast service
Always pleased with the service I get at SP Auto. First rate.

JIM G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/25/2019
the elder car
We keep a 90 Grand Marquis running and rely on Severna Park Automotive's good service to keep her on the road.

NM
NATE M.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
02/24/2019
Personal attention
While I did not have a repair on my vehicle, (only an estimate), I felt respected and welcomed. They gave my wife and I a ride from their shop to the Enterprise car rental in Pasadena, no charge. The gentleman who drove even placed a step stood do my wife could easily get in his pickup truck. I forgot his name.

CHRISTINE C.
Chrysler Aspen
2 car inspections
great service provide rides back and forth. Friendly helpful staff.

BK
BOB K.
Another Job Well Done
I always use Severna Park Automotive because they provide quality service at a fair price. The Service Brake System light came on and I heard the brake wear indicator squeal so I dropped the car the night before and it repaired by noon. Would definitely recommend.

CV
CHRISTOPHER V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Truck repairs
Great customer service, by Manager Chris.
Provided options, costs, and work schedule.
Followed up with phone calls.
Office clerk was pleasant and helpful.
Would return for future needs.
I wish to build a partnership for service based on trust and quality of work.

AH
ANN and RICK H.
02/19/2019
Another smooth service trip
A routine oil change; completed as promised, even though I was late dropping off my car.