Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jill M.
Mazda 626
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jill said the staff were honest and gave her straight answers to her questions. They didn't give her any surprises and let her know the cost of the service before starting it. They also let her know if the repair would be less expensive somewhere else.

D
Tim D.
Ford Edge
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the service is convenient and friendly.

Joan F.
Millersville, MD
Toyota Avalon
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the service was good. The staff were courteous and informative.

RD
Robert D.
Hanover, MD
Cadillac CTS
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were awesome. They helped him out and took care of his vehicle correctly.

Mark R.
Mazda CX-7
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

GH
GINNY H.
Pasadena, MD
Ford Edge
05/22/2018
I had a State Inspection performed on my vehicle, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how they got me in and out of there asap. I trust their knowledge and appreciate their honesty.

David R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
David said he took his vehicle in and it took two days to get it done. His vehicle was kept over the weekend but overall it was a good experience.

Drew R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Drew said he knows Paul and trusts him.

LR
Loretta R.
Lexus ES 350
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Loretta said that she is a 25 year customer because of the attitudes of the personnel and the fantastic, prompt work.

Jim L.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he brought the vehicle in at 6:45, but he wondered why it didn't go into the bay until 7:30. He was happy with the staff and the work done.

DJ
DION J.
05/09/2018
Eficient, cost effective service
Identifying issues with the vehicle and advising me on solutions to include cost and time needed to do the repairs was very rewarding.

Jim S.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the employees took his vehicle in right away without an appointment.

David G.
GMC Acadia
05/07/2018 Category: Service
David said he believes and trusts what the staff say, and he appreciates their honesty, which is refreshing.

Kyle M.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business has great service.

TERRY S.
05/03/2018
Best Auto Service Ever
Been going there over 30 years. Feel like part of the family.

STEVE and NANCY B.
GMC Envoy
05/01/2018
Great Service, Convenient Location
For over 20 years, I have been happy with the service at Severna Park Automotive, and it's close to home. I always feel like I get the straight scoop from Lonny.

JIM G.
Annapolis, MD
Lexus ES 350
04/30/2018
Always great service
I’ve been taking my cars to Severna Park Auto for service for at least 15 years and I’ve never been disappointed. Even when I need my car back at a specific time it’s always ready. I’m a “forever” customer, thanks to the Severna Park Auto team.

JESSICA H.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/29/2018
First time and won't go back
My vehicle failed the safety inspection for window tint being off by a few points. I get it, but the one reason why I will never go back to this place was the lack of detail when sending me my inspection report via email. They did not send it to the correct email address when it failed and now someone has all of my personal information such as my VIN number on my car, my name, phone number, personal home address, etc. Unacceptable!!!!!

JAMES W F.
04/27/2018
Family friendly
Would highly recommend this shop to anyone. Attentive, honest and quick!!! They took me right away and dropped me off at my home and offered to pick me up as well. I am glad to know they are in my backyard in case I need them again!

Lorraine M.
Honda Accord
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said she went into the business for an estimate on her vehicle. The receptionist was nice and her overall experience was fine.