Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

KL
KURT AND GAIL L.
01/13/2021
Dependable
A great hometown business!

PL
PAUL L.
01/13/2021
Honest
Competent friendly service that never suggests what is not needed

JAY R.
Glen Burnie, MD
01/12/2021
CRV Inspection
I dropped the car for inspection the next day and was called a couple of hours later to tell me that it was done. I was able to get my car back snd I didn’t need to leave it overnight.

JAY R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Chevrolet Traverse
Completed Work Timely
Dropped vehicle in morning and state inspection was completed timely. I was notified to pick ip my vehicle and dropped off a second vehicle to be inspected the next day. Second vehicle was state inspected same day and I was notified I could pick it up by 4:30 pm.

RJ
ROB J.
Reliable, trusted, friendly
Coming here for 15 years, always confident about bringing my car to SPA whatever the problem.

RP
RICK P.
Great Servce
Very efficient and helpful. Very accommodating on schedule.

AH
ANN H.
Pasadena, MD
01/10/2021
Quick for getting appointment and checking my car for any problems
I was able to get an appointment very quickly. You gave me peace of mind when I thought I may have damaged my tire or something worse. I heard a grinding sound in my steering when I first pulled out of my driveway and then pulled forward. You checked and found there was an issue with the emergency brake needing an adjustment. There was no damage to my tire. It all happened quickly and I picked up my car the very next day. Thanks Brett. You have worked on my car before and did an excellent job. I will be back for my next maintenance service.

DK
DONALD K.
01/08/2021
repair
Good service n local.

Volvo XC60
01/08/2021
Honest and friendly
Severna Park Automotive is always honest and friendly. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!

01/07/2021
Honest and hard working.
I have always found the entire staff honest and hard working. I trust them with all my vehicles.

VP
VICKIE P.
Pasadena, MD
01/07/2021
Excellent customer service
Finally a service facility that is honest and looks out for the customers needs from booking your appointment, diagnosis, informing you of cost, best recommendations. Overall a very good place!

JIM C.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/05/2021
Tire/ electrical system checkout
I was very pleased. They repaired my tire and checked out the electrical system and I got the car back the same day. I expected that they they would tell me that I needed additional repairs, but the battery just needed to be charged.

Donna W.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Donna said Lonnie and Mike are wonderful.

ROGER and MARY ELLEN B.
12/29/2020
Through and honest
Thirty plus years of efficient through and honest service friendly employees who take pride in their work

JERRY and CHERYL M.
Kia Sorento
12/28/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Nice, quick and friendly service