JOHN W.
Lexus RX
04/09/2021
Very Accommodating
S. P. Automotive was very accommodating as Mike fit me in to repair my leaking tire. Work was done quickly and reasonably priced.

MARK and KATHY M.
04/08/2021
Superb service by highly skilled professionals.
Without hesitation, Severna Park Automotive is the place to go for vehicle service. After 20 years, my wife and know we can count on SPA to care for our vehicles and keep them in tip top condition. You can rely on them for honest evaluations based on excellent technical judgment. Just like family to us!

MIKE D.
Jaguar I-PACE
04/06/2021
Very responsive
Fixed my tire the same day and quickly.

Honda Fit
04/06/2021
Fast, Convenient and Friendly
Used Severna Park Automotive for a Maryland State Inspection. Appointment was scheduled for the next day. Staff was friendly and efficient.

CATHY B.
Arnold, MD
04/03/2021
Always Excellent Service!
It is always a pleasure to deal with this professional team of folks at SPA. I appreciate their hard work and honesty after the negative experiences I've had with other local mechanics in the past. I wont ever go anywhere else.

WB
WILLIAM and MONICA B.
Cadillac DTS
04/02/2021
Customer Service and quality of work
The office staff are always very pleasant and helpful. The service recommendations are expained and made when necessary.

AO
AMANDA O.
Glen Burnie, MD
04/01/2021
Always the best!
Quick and friendly as usual! My father has used SP Auto for years and I will too!

SL
SHAWN L.
Annapolis, MD
04/01/2021
They explained what they did and did a great job.

BN
BRUCE N.
03/31/2021
Good advice and great service
Always fair assessment and minimum recommendations to correct issues. I trust they are not trying to add unnecessary work to gain more charges.

Judy S.
Pasadena, MD
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Judy said the technicians were accommodating and had the problem figured out within an hour.

MIKE M.
Millersville, MD
03/30/2021
Fair fast quality services convenient
Very local convenient place to keep my vehicles running well

KAREN B.
03/30/2021
Maryland Inspection
I called Severna Park Auto after a bad experience at a dealership. They got me in in just a couple days and I had a wonderful experience. My car passed and they recommended a place next door to get my registration and tag and I’m very happy. They have a new customer for sure!

KEITH and HEATHER S.
03/29/2021
Quick timely service. Very trustworthy. Follow up after every visit to make sure I was happy with service provided.

DENIS S.
Pasadena, MD
03/29/2021
They go above and beyond
I asked Mike if he could do something for me that they usually don't do. As they always do, they not only did it, but bent over backwards to accommodate me. We we always get our work done by SP Auto.

RP
ROBERT P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/29/2021
Fantastic Auto Repair station.
This service station provides thorough, professional and honest service for your vehicle. Their staff is friendly and highly knowledgeable and in today's market, is a rare find. I highly recommend them and I will continue to use their services.