( 1936 Reviews )

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TERRY S.
11/20/2019
Top Notch
I've been. a customer for over 30 years. On this visit the young g mechanic sat down with me and went over his wor\k and my car's condition. That's more than my doctors do!!!!!

SP
SHANNON and JAMISON P.
11/19/2019
Best Area Mechanic Shop
Consist service from Mike and team. They fix the problem or perform the service and take the time to explain what is going on with my vehicle.

KL
KURT AND GAIL L.
Ford Expedition
11/15/2019
Reliable
Good people to do business with.

AC
ANGIE C.
Odenton, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/15/2019
Rover
I’ve been bringing my 08 Range Rover sport here for years .. everyone is great 👍🏻

Janina C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Janina said the staff was wonderful and she was really pleased with this business. She was very grateful that they were very accommodating.

Sheila B.
Glen Burnie, MD
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Sheila said they did a great job and she was pleased the work.

MJ
MARK J.
Good fast service
Dropped my car off for servicing, shop dropped me off at the local fitness center and I received a call updating status and another call when work was complete. Shop gave me a ride back from the fitness center to the shop. What’s not to like?

Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
Very honest
Will tell you what is wrong and give good advice

SK
SCOTT K.
Fast & Friendly Service
Was referred to SPA by a friend and they did not disappoint. They diagnosed the problem fairly quickly and got me in right away. The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. I had my car back next day with the problem resolved. Very pleased with my service experience and would highly recommend SPA in the future.

DAVE and BARB H.
Odenton, MD
Toyota Venza
11/12/2019
They fix only what needs fixing.
The staff is very friendly and professional.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/12/2019
Prompt repair
Had a complicated electrical issue. They figured it out as computer glitch sending erroneous signals. Fixed the problem, whereas others might have started replacing parts. Always professional, courteous, and honest. Been going there for decades.

BP
BILL and STACEY P.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
11/09/2019
Prompt service
Thank Severna Park Automotive for keeping my vehicle in tip top shape!

Lexus ES 350
11/08/2019
Severna Park Automotive
Always a pleasure to bring my car in, appreciate the skilled mechanic service, pleasant and friendly people, and opportunity to be taken home and picked up. Only complaint is that the price inches up a little bit every visit.

GA
GARY A.
Cadillac DTS
11/08/2019
Happy Customer
Quality work, done right the first time and at a very fair price. They are honest and communicate well. Kudos to Diane for running a great front office for the shop.

MZ
MIKE and BECKY Z.
Nissan Frontier
11/05/2019
Repairs
Once again, excellent honest work. I never have to worry about being taken advantage of when I take my car to SP Auto! Could have taken me for a few hundred, but covered the work under a warranty that I did not expect... the only place to work on my cars!

JO ANN T.
11/03/2019
Greatful for the assistance
Had a flat called Tripple A they put air in tire. Just got me to the station. Had to be in Western Maryland and really neeed it taken care of. Even though they were busy the fixed the tire and I made it to western Maryland. 3 days before took van to dealer they we suppose to fix the tire apparently they didn't . Thankful I got the assistance

JOHN and JUDY B.
Mazda CX-5
11/01/2019
A wonderful feeling!
I woke up and found a screw in the front left tire of my vehicle. I was in a hurry so, after noting that the tire pressure sensor was OK, I drove off to my appointment. On the way home I stopped in to Severna Park Automotive to have them check it. What a relief! The screw had not punctured the tire, so all was good. The mechanic checked the tire pressure on all tires, making sure they were properly inflated, and sent me on my way....NO CHARGE! What a wonderful feeling, getting that friendly service you don't find often even from some local businesses. Of course, I've taken my cars to Mike in the past and they sort of know me. But it's still nice to get that local, friendly touch. Thank you so much.

DONALD G.
10/31/2019
Friendly and convenient
Friendly and convenient from start to finish.

I requested an estimate for a timing belt/water pump replacement and received a quick (and competitive response).

The early morning until early evening hours are very convenient for customers.

My final bill was within $3 of the original estimate and all three people I interacted with were friendly and courteous.

I'll be back!

JOHN and GINA S.
10/30/2019
Another great job
Another great job done. Chris is very very good to deal with. They really do very good work and very honest also. Highly recommend

CT
CHUCK and SUSAN T.
10/30/2019
As always great service
On time, honest assessments, great service and good people