Business Solutions

Shaker's Family Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Rebecca H.
04/29/2022
Excellent Shaker Sales.
I came to Shaker Hyundai looking to trade in my Jeep to something more affordable and low maintenance. We were connected with Xavier, who did a wonderful job...

Anna S.
04/14/2022
This place doesn't suck
I recently purchased a used car from Shaker's Family Hyundai. I have had poor car buying experiences in the past and picked this location because of their...

LH
Lindsay H.
04/01/2022
Amazing dealership
Jonathan helped me find my perfect car. He didn't haggle or upsell at all. He was very polite, answered all my questions thoroughly, and was patient while...

John C.
03/22/2022
Xavier
We had a great experience with a fantastic, professional salesman named Xavier Hull. We had an idea of what we wanted and Xavier showed us a car that was...

Amanda B.
03/21/2022
Awesome!
Excellent people skills and personality.