JE
Jean E.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/02/2019
Efficient and helpful
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Got me in quickly and fixed my car the same day. Finished when they said they would and even answered a question I had about an old problem. Excellent service!

04/29/2019
Great people great service
Would highly recommend

Dennis R.
Ram Pickup
04/19/2019
Very nice people,great turn around time & they go the extra mile to be sure you are satisfied. Very fair pricing .

RN
Rick N.
Armada, MI
04/14/2019
Reasonable rates, compared to others in area.
Very knowledgeable, and the same day service is very convenient. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

MF
Michael F.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/14/2019
Quality work at a great price and done on time
I have two cars that I have serviced at Shelby Auto, and they always are quick and courteous with the right diagnosis and do good work at a reasonable price. I have heard some bad reviews about a Shelby Township auto repair that is in a different location. This is the one on supreme Sabrina and they do good work. I have recommended this place to a few of my friends and they are very happy with it as well .

Suzette W.
Mercury Milan
04/13/2019
Great customer service and fair pricing
It’s a rare feeling when you drop your car off at the shop and not have to worry that you are getting taken advantage of! Shelby Auto Care is that place! They have fixed our car twice and both times we have left feeling confident in the service and price we paid!

CD
Chris D.
Memphis, MI
04/11/2019
Good service at a great price.
I've had a couple jobs done here now and have been completely satisfied this far. This shop is across the street from my work so I went here the first time as a shot in the dark. I am glad I made the decision.

A set of tires mounted and balanced with none of the usual BS tire places speel about tire sizes on door stickers.

I had a front end inspection and alignment performed, inspection was honest and the alignment seems proper. Truck drives as it should. Alignment price is very fair.

I also had a catalytic converter replaced. Due to the fact that aftermarket replacement companies refuse to make quality products, the replacement (which I provided) did not fit properly. Rather than tell me he couldn't fix it, or try to fool me, John showed me the problem, explained his solution, and took time the following day to make the part work for me. Something I greatly value and appreciate, because this was more of an inconvenience for him than me.

I have read some negative reviews of this business and frankly I find them all hard to believe. I understand no business is perfect and you can't please everyone but based on my experience I think there is some exaggeration or personal vendettas at work. As someone who does all of my own mechanical work on my vehicles to the highest standards, this is the only shop I will deal with at this time. That should speak for itself.

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/05/2019
Good job
Went in thinking must bigger job but they fix everthing with just a service fee. Been going there for like 5 yrs. They could have said it was 400 dollars for something i didnt need but only charged 90 bucks for the normal service fee. Good place...and fast place....

Theresah B.
Pontiac G6
04/04/2019
Shelby Auto Care
Love love love this place John and his crew are amazing trustworthy, honest, and knowledgeable.

Washington, MI
04/03/2019
5 star service
5 star service.

MN
Martin N.
04/03/2019
Great Service at a Great Price
Shelby Auto Care is by far one of the finest mechanic shops I have been to in the past 20 yrs. Their service, work ethic and quality are unmatched. I have recommended them to anyone who needs car work.

CA
Candice A.
Ram 1500
04/02/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
For at least the past 5 years I have had repairs done on all my cars, a Yukon, Suburban and Ram and have had nothing but good experiences from an engine being rebuilt to brakes.

Jim K.
Clinton Township, MI
GMC Terrain
03/29/2019
Completely Confident!
Always know you're going to be treated like family at Shelby Auto Care!

Chuck S.
03/26/2019
Quick service and follow up to make sure no issues with repairs, would definitely recommend this shop

MF
Michael F.
Cadillac STS
03/25/2019
Quality work for a reasonable price
I have been getting my car serviced at Shelby auto care for approximately three years now and have never had anything but good results. I have recommended them to several of my friends and they totally agree with me. Good quality work at a fair price and finished when promised .

Lydia B.
Detroit, MI
Jeep Renegade
03/22/2019
Great service, as expected
Service here was great as usual. That’s why they are my go to.

YG
Yannick G.
Rochester, MI
03/16/2019
Best service
John and Erica do a fantastic job

Joyce H.
Chrysler Sebring
03/14/2019
Reliable Service
Once again the customer service provided at Shelby Auto Care was top rate. Speedy diagnostics, honest pricing, and reliable repairs are the norm. Why anyone would choose to go anywhere else is beyond me.

GG
Gary G.
03/10/2019
Great place for auto care!
John always fits you in when needed and gets back to you with an estimate quickly . Reliable and trustworthy business!

BY
Bryan Y.
Chrysler 300
03/09/2019
5 star!
John and ericka are awesome! We never have to worry about being taken advantage of and have complete trust in their work.