Chevrolet Cobalt
05/27/2021
Good, honest staff
I did not get my car serviced here, but they gave me an inspection and directed me to places that would buy my junk car. Their associates were very patient as I kept my car there for well over a month while I looked for a new one. They seem upfront and honest. Would recommend.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 06/07/2021

thank you. we feel it is our responsability to be up front and give as much detail as we can to help you make a logical disisson on repairing or even getting rid of your vehicle when it is time. happy to help in the future when needed.

LA
Lawrence A.
Honda Civic Si
05/27/2021
Friendly
They got my leaks on my car in a timely manor. Dan was so great working on my car. I appreciate them very much for working on my car.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 06/07/2021

We appreciate you with all the places out there to go you chose us thank you for letting us help you stay in a safe vehicle.

John A.
Ram 1500
05/21/2021 Category: Service
John said they fixed the problem and got it done.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/24/2021

thank you we try to even on those hard to get parts and jobs.

Jamie S.
Grove City, OH
Lincoln Navigator
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff did a good job and they did what they said they would do.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/24/2021

thank you we try to do what we say.
please dont hesitate to give us a call we would be happy to help any of your future automotive needs

MF
Mitchell F.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Mitchell said he heard they were good, but they wanted to charge him over $500 to put a nut on a stabilizer arm and $400 to replace a hood release cable.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/24/2021

i am sorry you had this exsperince we noted you needed to replace the pitman are that someone had replaced and left the bolt loose abd it damaged the threads so it was not truly fixed. the cost of repairing vehciles is not getting any cheaper parts are getting harder to get and labor is going up as the costs of getting what you need done correctly the first time is the order of the job and we give a 2yr 24000 mile warratny on most all the repairs we do. if there is anything i can do to help please give me call i will do my best to help if i can.

Sean M.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Sean said it went well but it was expensive.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/24/2021

i am sorry you felt we were exspensive we do quality work with the best quality parts we can get for your vehicle with a 2 year 24000 mile warranty on most all repairs we do everything from labor to how we handle and take care of your concernes are taken into acount as we take care of your vehicle to keep it safe and on the road for you if there is anything i can do to help please give me a call i would be happy to help if i can

Seth S.
Dublin, OH
Mazda RX-8
05/04/2021
Great job
They let me know everything that was an issue. Fixed the problems in a timely manner. Even fixed a few minor issues I wasn't told about. Overall excellent service!
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/05/2021

thank you for the review if there is anything else we can do always happy to help where we can.

BG
BLAKE G.
Dodge Charger
04/30/2021
Best place in town!! Hands down
This place was absolutely great!! It was my first time going there and it was absolutely amazing! There service was great customer service was friendly! And they answered any questions I had! I would recommend them to anyone needing any work done!
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 05/05/2021

glad we could be of help thank you for your review we do try.

Julie K.
Nissan Sentra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Julie said she recommends this place for service.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/29/2021

thank you for your recommendation.

Dave D.
Buick Regal TourX
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Dave said they do a great job and they stand behind their work. If something goes wrong, they fix it free of charge. They tell him what's right, what's wrong, and how urgent the repair might be so there isn't a lot of extra expense. They're very trustworthy.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/29/2021

thank you for your vote of confidence and we are always happy to help

HB
Heather B.
Pontiac Vibe
04/23/2021
Will use again
Friendly and accurate service, I will be back for any future needs.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/23/2021

PF
Pat F.
South Vienna, OH
Chrysler Sebring
04/08/2021
Customer service
Very happy I found this shop!
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/16/2021

we are happy you found us as well we look forward to helping you with what ever auto repair or service needs you have.

Melody W.
INFINITI QX56
03/29/2021
Efficient
I would definitely recommend shiftlet Auto to customers. I spoke with Dan from the beginning to end and he resolved all the issues that I needed. What I appreciated most was the communication between us and how they worked around my busy work schedule. Satisfied customer! My truck is running great! I'll be back soon with the rest of the families cars. Lol
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/29/2021

thank you for your review could have done somthing better?

AL
Andrew L.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said the technicians handled everything that needed to be handled.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/16/2021

thank you we try to help where we can

Jenny D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Jenny said good people good service, they are reasonably priced and they don't rush her.
MIKE S. from Shifflet Auto Care responded on 04/16/2021

we are happy to help thank you for the review