RUSTY B.
Lincoln MKZ
05/08/2021
As always Dom and the crew provided outstanding service, sound honest advice and a professionally friendly atmosphere!!

MANDY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/07/2021
Awesome customer service
Great staff, awesome customer service and honest work. I will continue to bring my car here.

JJ
JOEL J.
05/06/2021
Easy Place to Get Service Complete
do a good job quickly and inexpensively. forthright and honest

JASON B.
Newport News, VA
05/05/2021
Good place to deal with
Had to have transmission rebuilt, was completed in a timely fashion, and served well customarily.

AC
Allison C.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Allison said they've been absolutely great, they get the vehicle back in a timely manner, they are very friendly, they don't overcharge her, and it's been very convenient.

JACK H.
04/26/2021
Thanks for the professionalism, expertise and efficiency Of standing by agreed appointment and completion time frame.
It takes a lot for me to trust someone to work or even touch my truck ; even the big service departments at the dealership.
On site, owner, operator Domenic Is the man you can trust.
Him and his staff have my vote of confidence and my business here on out.

PT
PATTY T.
Mazda CX-5
04/24/2021
Accuracy and professionalism, as well as fairly quick wait time.
I would recommend to anyone looking for professional service! It was a pleasure doing business with this company.

MV
MARTINA V.
Hyundai Genesis
04/22/2021
Convenient
Staff courteous and informative. Had multiple things wrong with vehicle and my car was ready early the next day. Definitely going back especially where they treat women fairly!!!!

RENEE H.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2021
Amazing mechanics treat you like family
Owner treats you like his own family!! Great mechanics..best reasonable prices in virginia beach..always educating....

JEFF H.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/21/2021
Great first experience
I only had a state inspection, the service writer was friendly and professional. I will come back for more service. The only downfall was the party ked my fan in the shopping center lot beside the 76 and didn't lock my van, which is a construction vehicle loaded with tools. All was fine. Thank you

DREW L.
Chesapeake, VA
04/20/2021
Great Staff excellent service.
Had my oil changed there today.
The staff was very friendly and the service was fast. Definitely recommend 76 at Shipps Corner in Virginia Beach

JOHN T.
04/19/2021
Happy returning customer
Great service, I have a 3500 ram and needed a state inspection. Most shops turned it away due to the weight and length of the bed. They were able to get me in day of. Phenomenal work. Solid craftsman, very reasonable and responsive. Quality service. Have seen this type of service since the 80s when people cared about the product given. Dominique the owner met me with a handshake. Matt the mechanic and Jim the front desk helped me above abs beyond of what I would normally. I would put my name on this company.

ALESHIA M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/18/2021
Disappointed in the service received
I have brought my car to this service center a few times without issue... up until now. I had a few things I needed done before I could get my inspection done so I broke my visits up into two. Visit pt 2 ... I had my paper and let them know the work I needed done, even the next morning I called to confirm what I needed done. Well upon checking out I was charged for extra services that I did not ask for and was not told about. After questioning it one item was taken off but not the other (because he couldn’t get it back out - an oxygen sensor) . But that’s not all.. so I was asked to come back so they could replace lugnuts in my tire and to give me an inspection sticker. Already not pleased I just wanna get this done. I tell them the next day I will bring it back. I bring it back and wait but am told he isn’t sure where the lugnuts are and doesn’t have a bay... hey can you bring it back I promise we will take care of it. I have now come back THREE times. I drop my car off ... only to come back (around 5:30pm) and this guy goes I’m so sorry I forgot and didn’t get to it.

1 I am not coming back ... shouldn’t take 3 visits and time out of my day for this.
2. I’m out money spent and will be taking my car else where to get my inspection done.
3. This is not okay and the customer service is not what I have known it to be.

IO
ISAIAH O.
Honda Civic Sedan
04/17/2021
Poor experience all around
Where can I start. I schedule an appointment to get my oil changed. I go in and proceed to wait and the guy says they’re running behind. I wait patiently and then while changing my oil he comes in and says he your inspection is out do you wanna do that while you’re here too? Which I reply yes, why not. Mind you I had bought a coupon book that has 2 free oil changes and 4 free state inspections on the book. Then he proceeds to come back in and tell me it failed due to needing new tires which i figured the front two tires needed to be changed. He then says I can get it passed if I buy the tires there and that he said some ready for me. To which I reply no it’s fine. Then comes the end when he says everything is ready. I walk up and he says it’s 20$. I reply what I have a free inspection and free oil change?! He says you can’t double up. To which I reply where does it say that on the book? Then I ask why he wouldn’t tell me that when he asked if I wanted it done while the car was there. His reply was “it’s not my fault your car didn’t pass”. First of all, I didn’t ask what your fault was, I asked why you didn’t explain to me that coupons couldn’t be used together when you asked if I wanted an inspection. He was being rude so I told him from a customer service standpoint that it was just morally wrong and I wouldn’t pay. He had an attitude and told me my car was ready. I get out to my car and open the door and my car wasn’t even in park. It rolled forward and hit the curb.... all in all bad experience and I think they should stop selling the coupon books from now on.

RO
ROBERT O.
04/14/2021
Dom and his guys are excellent. I took my truck to them and they fixed it and got it back to me in 2 days... the other shops said 2-3 weeks, as well as a $2,000 quote. They cut the price and time in half.