PG

ANTHONY T.
Ford Expedition
07/15/2021
Effective and Efficient Service
I had just got a tie rod replacement earlier in the day and my alignment was horribly off after the fact. I gave Shipps Corner Service Center a call and within 30 minutes my vehicle was being serviced. I received my vehicle within two hours and I’m thankful to the staff for helping me out. I will definitely be a returning customer.

DA
DEAN A.
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
07/15/2021
Knowledge and friendly!
Great place to get your vehicle inspected, the oil changed, and work done! Very reliable and trustworthy!!

07/14/2021
Awesome Service
Everyone was great polite and willing to assist. I will recommend others

MIKE C.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/10/2021
Excellent Service and Dependability
Domenic and his staff have been maintaining our vehicles for years. They are very competent and knowledgeable, and their pricing is fair and reasonable. I would trust this business with any work on my vehicles. If you are looking for an honest, expert garage, this is the place to go.

LW
LULA W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/09/2021
Quick Service
Thanks Marco for taking care of my MB today! I appreciate Shipps Corner being a neighborhood quality shop that I’ll recommend to family and friends.
Kudos to you all.

QF
QUATIERRA F.
07/07/2021
Transmission
The guy was great at this place and explain everything too me

CE
CRAIG E.
Venetia, PA
Ford Expedition
07/06/2021
My family was on a vacation to Virginia Beach and noticed we had picked up a screw in our front tire, resulting in a slow leak. I wasn’t excited about buying a new tire, so I looked around for a service station with tire service. Shipps Corner came through brilliantly! They plugged the hole and had my vehicle back on the road in less than an hour! Inexpensive, yet quick and super friendly service!

JOHN T.
06/30/2021
Phenomenal service
I called up Shipps Corner to put a new tank on my 3500 Dodge. Customer service was phenomenal. They had me drop it off in the morning and was able to pick it up in the morning. The store was busy with inspections, and normal maintenance of vehicles but they still made time for my work to be done. Throughout the time I was there I see them answer 25 calls. Always professional with every person, and somehow fit everyone in. From nails in tires, to bigger engine problems. Dominic the owner personally came out and talked with everyone. Asked if everyone was being helped. Then pulled a few jobs off the docket and did them himself. Even though they were busy he made the time to help me with my tank when I had questions. I have personally never met an owner of a company get underneath a vehicle and turn the wrench’s. Very impressed with Shipps Corner, and also Dominic the owner. Would go back anytime and recommend to anyone. Great service, and Shipps Corner stands by there word. Honest hard working people that do the tough job and treat you as the first customer of the day no matter how many they see.

TR
TERRY R.
Nissan Frontier
06/30/2021
Great. Work
Appreciate the feed back on other issue and the first to get alignment correct in 3 tries.

Dean M.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said the business is really good with results and very happy with the work there.

BILL S.
06/17/2021
Fuel Pump Replacement
Everything from start to finish was great. My vehicle was returned to me very quickly. Staff was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. My only surprise was the cost. I understand an estimate is just that. However, final cost being about $150 above the estimate was a surprise. It was the cost of the part(s), that I wasn’t expecting to be so high. Labor was on point.

DELORIS B.
Nissan Murano
06/16/2021
Customer service is rated as number 10 from me.
Customer service is rated as number 10 from me.
I received and email to let me know all what I needed done and price included. When I got there to pick up my car.They explained everything to me and why. But most definitely the time and prices are GREAT. I was greeted at the front entrance.And also explained on several other things I will need. I'm very pleased and comfortable with there service
100%.

BR
BOBBIE R.
06/11/2021
Great work
Awesome family business !!!! We love the work and the owner sure is handsome !!!!!! Love ya BFF