DA
Derrik A.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Derrick. He said this business is great and always provides good service.

Sergio S.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Isabel. She said they like the service at this business and their vehicle is working properly.

McKANDY L.
09/12/2018
Thank you for your professional service.

Jonah W.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Jonah said he has been to this business twice and he was really pleased with their service.

NE
Natailie E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Natailie said the employees were fair and provided good service. She stated she wanted to thank Nick and Maria.

HA
Hany A.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Hany said this business provides good customer service, work and they are pretty nice people.

PB
PAT / BRUCE B.
Valencia, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/07/2018
Good work and great people to work with
I have been going to Sierra for about a year and love working with them. They take great pride in their work and are extremely accommodating. Their service is great and timely and they are very helpful with any of my concerns or needs. Both Nick and Maria are great and I feel secure that they won't tell me to get something fixed or changed if it really doesn't need to be done. Also, I know they search for the lowest price for me regarding parts etc. I strongly recommend them.

PL
Paula L.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Paula said the staff was effective, fast, and on time.

JEFF / ROSIE D.
08/25/2018
Shop does good work, but service time are extremely slow.
I've been a customer here for a few years, but was very disappointed in the wait time I experienced yesterday. I brought car in for routine fluid changes (oil, transmission, coolant, and differential.) When I arrived there was no wait and was told it would take two hours. I opted to wait and am sorry I did. What was supposed to take two hours dragged out to five. If they were honest about wait times up front I would have opted to go home, just get a couple of things done, or go somewhere else. Customers beware, Maria and Nick up front do not respect your time. I brought this up a couple times and was just brushed off. Car was on the lift this whole time; they were just extremely slow in getting this job completed. No complaints about quality of work, shop is just not respectful about customer's time.

Sajjad S.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Sajjad said they were good, the customer service was good, . They are always good.

Michael S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said Nick is an honest guy who does honest work. He is very satisfied with him. He wanted to let Nick know to keep up the good work.

Mario R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Mario said they treated him good.

VR
VICTOR R.
Scion xA
08/21/2018
Misleading Diagnosis
My brother, Christian, brought in our Scion because it was overheating.

You guys said the head needed to be replaced although their was no oil leak or smoke.

It turns out that all he had to do was stop using the AC. It's been running fine ever since.

Now I'm wondering if all of the repairs you said we needed on the under carriage were actually necessary after the car was involved in an accident.

Also, we ordered a rim for that car and forgot about it until I came in for something else on my Camry.

When we brought the Scion back in to get the rim put on it turned out you had the wrong size. So my brother had to miss out on a day of work because you had the car for the weekend.

On top of that he was convinced into buying four brand new tires that weren't even necessary.

FEELING RIPPED OFF.

Definitely not coming back.

Not anonymous - My name is Victor Repizo.

SG
SILVANA G.
Newhall, CA
Kia Optima
08/20/2018
Auto service
I really like the service at Sierra auto care they are very professional and they know what the car needs for service. I recommend them to all my friends.

Margie G.
Chrysler Aspen
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Margie said the customer service was outstanding. The service was very good, she loved it, and she stated she felt comfortable at this facility.

Steven C.
Nissan Quest
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they always take care of him. They are friendly and have good service.

BO
BRUCE O.
Valencia, CA
08/13/2018
Best automotive maintenance ever!
I’ve been around awhile (65). I’ve owned quite a few cars and trucks. Foreign and domestic. As a kid I did all my own work. Later, no time. I’ve been to good dealerships and independent shops and a couple of “not so good”. But in all that time I have to say that Sierra is the best! They are honest and accurate in their estimates. No surprises. Owner and all his staff are very friendly and nice. It really is a pleasure to go there. And most importantly my car and my truck always come back working perfectly, no surprises! Can’t say enough. Try Sierra Auto Care.

McKANDY L.
08/12/2018
The owner, service managers and mechanics at Sierra Auto Care are by far the greatest in the Santa Clarita Valley.

VW
V w.
08/11/2018
Services issues.
Had to take car to the Dealer to get it fixed after a long wait. Was not willing to recheck their work. I was told later they are not highly trained to service Mercedes. Make this short i must give Nick credit for owning up to Mercedes cars can be limited to his services. Honesty is important.

GP
George P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff was fast.