Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5rating 4.3333367
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

Donna P.
Berrien Springs, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I have complete confidence in taking my car in to Sgnature Toyota and that is a great feeling. Great service, friendly and an awesome waiting room if your waiting for service. Old school values, in doing it right attitude!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks for your business and 5-stars!

Michael M.
South Bend, IN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great place, friendly, clean
A great place, I would recommend for service and purchase of a vehicle, the only issues i have is the the length of time to complete a oil change, over two hours on my last visit. The staff was apologizing, and I understand, not a deal breaker but too long to wait
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time delay on your last visit.  We appreciate your business and will work to ensure this does not happen again.

NA
Nancy A.
Bridgman, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
self
Great service Representatives! Very knowledgeable and respectful to me. Also, transport service available to and from dealership was great even in bad weather!!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for your comments and business. We are here to serve!

ED
Edward D.
South Bend, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
#1
I have been doing business with Signature since 2009. Actually longer if you want to count the Ford dealership. I have never had a bad service. I feel it is more of a friendship relationship than a business. Of course, you do pay for the service but this is a car not a coffee pot.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for your kind remarks and for your business. We truly appreciate the loyalty from customers like you!

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Continued trust in service.
Service rep Jane kept track of my request for prompt service time -- thanks!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks for your comments and your business!

Joyce W.
Baroda, MI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
General Service
No complaints here. I know I’m in good hand with Bill @ Signature.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for your confidence and your business Joyce!

Coloma, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The service, the people skills and job well done
Excellent service, great communication, caring and friendly!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate the comments and your business!

Rickey C.
Bridgman, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service reps.Good and dependable repairs
Jane was my service rep.She is very friendly ,and knowledgeable about servicing my car.Great job!!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate your loyalty and comments.  Thanks!

Diane R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around
Love my Hyundai and am very happy with the service provided by Signature Hyundai! Always on top of things and service and waiting area is comfortable. Cookies and popcorn are nice too.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for the kind comments and your business.
P.S. We like the cookies and popcorn too! :)

BF
Bobby F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
List my complaint.
I have one complaint. I may have burned my mouth biting into a cookie that just came out of the oven. Other than that everything was super. They took care of the service in record time. I'm one of your best unpaid salesmen.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business (and all of the free advertising!) We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Service department is easy to work with and organized. I just purchased my second Tucson from them. Very happy with the friendly, no pressure sales staff.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for your business and feedback.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
dealer response to review
excellent and timely response

11/24/2018 Category: Service
a
b
Ron T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We apologize for the delay while you were in for your last service appointment. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. We will be reaching out to you to make this right.

Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for your business and comments!  Glad to hear we met your expectations after service.

Hartford, MI
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Anonymous
Friendly staff, service completed in timely manner. Comfortable , clean waiting area. Service completed efficiently
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks for your comments and your business!

Richard H.
Dowagiac, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
Excellent customer service. Friendly staff.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks for your business and comments!

James B.
Benton Harbor, MI
11/12/2018 Category: Service
frendliness and service
Great service Great answers Great people
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

VM
Van M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Valued Customer
Thank you for your excellent service.
As always I am treated as a valued customer, and this is the reason why I choose Signature to purchase and service my vehicles.
Thank you for your great service and taking care of me

Van
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Van! You ARE valued and, as always, we look forward to seeing you soon!

+W
+Angela W.
Benton Harbor, MI
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I was contacted by the owner Bill Reilly regarding my previous visit to the service department. Mr. Reilly was very courteous and respectful to me, he was engaged with my feedback and went above and beyond to make my follow up visit impressionable. I wish all businesses would follow Mr. Reilly with his dedication and commitment to a great customer experience.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Angela! We appreciate your feedback and willingness to give us the chance to make your negative experience a positive one. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Berrien Springs, MI
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Headlights were aimed too low - they are better now

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Great customer service!

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for your continued business. See you at your next service appointment!

Susan W.
Niles, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Reliability Check
I trusted your service for 5 years, but because of the last visit that would have cost me over $900 for brakes that I didn't need, I'm glad that I went to another professional mechanic to check on the brakes. Also, my trunk brake light was out when I got home. Not checked I assume.
Ron T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize for your poor service experience. I'm glad we had a chance to talk about this concern. I look forward to seeing your Elantra again to reinspect it for the brake concern. Your trust in us is important and we want to reassure you that your vehicle and your safety are our number 1 priority.