Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5rating 4.2500013
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

GR
Gretchen R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Comfy, friendly, efficient.
Mark is the bestest!
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Gretchen! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

LJ
Luis J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Poor quality on 2018 Hyundai SantaFe Sport.
Workshop quality of work is not acceptable. My cas has had issues since month 3 and it was supposed to be a brand new.
These are the issues I have had so far with my “brand new” SUV:
- The SUV wouldn’t start with no reason. It turned out it was a loose cable.
- The SUV wouldn’t identify my Key so sometimes I was not able to unlock it, turn it on.. use it. They had to open the Key and did something to it.
- The “Airgbag system” light turns while driving and sometime while parked. It’s being two times I report this and still haven’t resolv it. As of today (10/19) this is happening and even the MyHyundai app has a “AirBag-A full system check is recommended soon” red warning appearing.

My apologies for your experience! We will be contacting you about a follow up appointment for this concern.

PR
Peter R.
Eau Claire, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and pleasant people to deal with
Car was serviced in a very expedient fashion. Time of appointment for service was on time. Great employees who handled all my auto's needs.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words and five stars! We sure do appreciate you choosing us for service on your Elantra. It's always a pleasure to see you when you visit!

RK
Randall K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
customer friendly
Staff always friendly. Always addresses the service provided and any other future maintenance based on 12 point inspection. Always good about looking for any recent recalls and addressing them as well.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your comments and continued business!

June B.
Eau Claire, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Attention, listening and good responses.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your business and kind feeback.

NC
Neil C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
N Carter
friendly and service is quick
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for the 5-stars and for your business!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service staff was responsive.
good job
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your review!

Covert, MI
2007 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Love the popcorn
Done on time, at the quoted price; and the popcorn.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. I will also pass your compliments on to the popcorn chef! ;)

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Usually he service is great. Long time employees continue to be helpful.
THis last visit left a lot to be desired. I brought up a situation that I needed feedback and didn’t receive any. And also this last visit the checkout person was too busy making popcorn and cleaning ‘then pan’ To wait on four of us who were waiting at the checkout counter to pay. Another long time employee stepped up and got the new lady to stop with the popcorn and wait in the customers who needed to pay and checkout. This has NEVER happened in all the yes I have utilized Signature for my car upkeep.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments! Apparently we fell short of exemplary service and we appreciate your feedback. This will be investigated and handled so we can give you the experience you've come to know the next time you're in!
Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We value your business!

Roger R.
Great service personnel
Great service department
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Roger! Your compliments are much appreciated! Thank you for your continued business.

HG
Heather G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2018 Category: Service
I went in for an oil change was in and out in about an hour. Love the fresh cookies and popcorn. Everyone is friendly.

Thank you for your business Heather! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

James B.
Benton Harbor, MI
well managed
great service

Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to give us 5 stars! We appreciate your business!

Roxanne B.
Benton Harbor, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Housewife
Always friendly staff happy to help good service and popcorn
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks for your business and comments. We like the popcorn too!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/28/2018 Category: Service
mkk
kkkkk
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks for the 5-stars and for your business!

MA
Michael A.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, all around, and great value
Friendly, courteous staff. Informative and helpful. Checked with me before doing anything to raise my bill. Nice waiting area. Relatively fast, excellent service. Consistently a great place to get my vehicle serviced. No complaints.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We value your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

RF
Richard F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Easy In Easy Out
Fast & friendly, the service staff makes me feel my business is appreciated

Thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing review! We sure do appreciate your business.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The service department does quality work in a timely manner.

Thank you for visiting us and Thank you for the 5 stars! Your business is valued!

TT
Thomas T.
Buchanan, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Freindly and helpful staff
They do a great job. Had oil change and tires rotated, done quickly and efficiently.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 stars Thomas! We appreciate your business!

Baroda, MI
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Bill Crowder really cares about his customers and the car buying experience
I was reached out to by General Manager, Bill Crowder to rectify the situation. I am confident in the end result. Of course I will ALWAYS recommend car buying at Signature.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
My salesman and the manager are the best
Service area always is shifty
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Joyce, please call me on this.  I would love to know the details. This is not a norm, my apologies. 269-926-0031. Bill C

Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks Joyce! We will see you Tuesday.

Rebecca S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time at Signature Hyundai and I really liked their service.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words Rebecca! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future. See you at your next service visit!