LC
Luiz C.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great people with dedicated employees supporting customers always
I could not be more thankful to Nick and Mark to all support they provided to me, my car is out of warranty, about 3 months. I had a problem, nothing serious, just aesthetics but enough to bother me, they talked to Hyundai explaining the situation, Hyundai was willing to help me and they did, outstanding.

I am extremely happy with Signature and Hyundai, providing support to me even with my car out of warranty, it was great.

Thanks a lot Signature “Nick and Mark”, and Thanks a lot Hyundai as well for all the support.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience and your business!

Tammy S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Professional attitudes and great service
Never a long wait, pleasant an helpful service dept.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks for your business and your comments!

TD
Tracy D.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The quality and service of this dealership is outstanding! I just recommended this dealership to two friends TODAY!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you VERY MUCH!  We appreciate your business, referrals and review.  We are proud to serve our community!

SG
Susan G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Satisfaction
Excellent Staff! Excellent Service! Happy Atmosphere to wait for car being serviced!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thanks for your business and comments Susan!

Steven S.
Lawrence, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great place to get serviced and get a car.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thanks for your comments and for your business!

Dale G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2018 Category: Service
close by
service was excellent
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Good selection to choose from and courteous, helpful sales staff.
Great product! Our 2006 Tuscon has been an extremely reliable vehicle. Our recent service visit to have recall issues taken care of is the only time the vehicle has needed any service other than routine maintenance. I was a bit disappointed in the way that the service for the recalls was handled in that, even I called ahead to make an appointment to have the recall issues fixed, they did not have the parts on hand to complete all of the recall work. Seems to me that, given that they knew the vehicle was coming in to have the recalls taken care of, they should have had all of the parts on hand to be able to complete the work in one visit! Other than this issue, we have been very happy with this dealership and our Tuscon.
MICHAEL T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Mr. Mundy,
Thank you for your feed back i do appoligize for any inconvience that your last visit caused you.  Just to claify with the different computer systems that we use for appointment and to make repair ordes we do unfortunatly have to enter the same information twice.  Also with some recalls like a couple that you had on your Tucson we do need to inspect the car first in order to verify which if any parts need to be replaced, so in cases like yours we cannot always have everything on hand to complete the repairs. And we should have explained that to you better.  I did check to see if your parts had arrived yet and we are still waiting for the air bag parts to come in and we will call you as soon as we recieve those to complete the recalls for you. Again thank you for your business.

AE
Annie E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2018 Category: Service
/servvice
I received very good service, did not have to wait too long even though Signature Toyota Service Dept. was very busy.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks for your business and comments!

WM
William M.
Three Oaks, MI
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at Signature Hyundai
I always get great and friendly service at Signature Hyundai
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks for your comments regarding your service experience and for your business!!

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Signature Toyota
They are courteous, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and complete the work thoroughly and quickly (plus the lounge is filled with snacks).
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for your business and comments regarding your experience!

Daniel D.
Berrien Springs, MI
2005 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
What I Needed
I've usually gone to Signature for oil changes. Lately, however, I've had more serious work done (replaced brake line and radiator). The efficiency and courtesy of the place and its people made this considerably less painful.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for your business and feedback.  We are here to serve!

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Good cookies
Great
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for the business and feedback. Btw... we like the cookies too!

Donna P.
Berrien Springs, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Starting with my purchase and now several times a year that I bring my car back for regular service. I always have a great experience and I am made to feel important. They provide a shuttle service as well, it makes it so convenient to drop my car off for service! Employees are friendly and helpful!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thanks for your great feedback and for your continued business!

Lloyd B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Stellar service as always
Consistently cheerful and helpful representatives and a very comfortable waiting area make servicing the car a pleasant experience. Glad not only that I bought the Hyundai Elantra GT, but also that I got it here. Buying from a local dealer so I could have it serviced locally was high on my list of priorities and it has really paid off.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks for your great feedback.  We too, appreciate you buying locally and doing business with us!

HS

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership
Comments on previous page
MICHAEL T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for giving us another chance to look at the vehicale, we are sure the componets we have orderd for you will repair your concern. And hope you could consider us worthy of a 5 star raeing.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Tammy S.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Always informative, timely and professional.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for your business and comments!

Diane R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Quality service is of the utmost importance!
Without good service your car won't work properly. We have loved the Hyundai brand from day one and will continue it, I am sure, long into the future. A good product and good service, don't need to say much more.

Michele B.
La Porte, IN
05/08/2018 Category: Service
All of the people are great!
The service department is the best!!
The shuttle service is very helpful.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for your feedback and business!