Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5rating 4.23077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Diane R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality product, quality care!
Happy to have owned a Hyundai since 2012 and always quality vehicle and quality care!

CT
Nearby....
Nearby.
Fairly quick service.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for your business and review!

HZ
Herbert Z.
South Haven, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good people good eork
Fair honest people
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks for your feedback and business Herb!

Roger R.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very polite and caring. The facility is always nice and clean and welcoming and the cookies are always warm.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for your continued business and feedback Roger!

RK
Randall K.
Stevensville, MI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
I appreciate the service manager working with me on my portion of new tires in the tires for life program
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

KH
Karla H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Superb service!
Service was done on a timely basis in the allotted time I was told. The Service staff is pleasant and friendly. The waiting area is inviting and comfortable.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for your business and detailed feedback!

Michael D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
prompt, professional
Ron goes above & beyond
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thanks Mike for your business and feedback!

Bridgman, MI
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Were there to answer questions and did everything to be above helpful.
Could not have asked for better service
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Daniel D.
Berrien Springs, MI
2005 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Go The Distance
I brought my car in to have a part installed, and was told that it would be a 2-hour job. Because of the extent of the underbody rust, however, it ended up being more of an 8-hour job. But they stayed with it, clearing the rust as best as possible to install the part. The mechanic explained what was happening and kept me informed. It was far from routine service but that's where you see the difference.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your understanding, for your business and your honest feedback!

HG
Heather G.
Coloma, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care for the kiosk
I honestly didn’t care for the kiosk. I like actually talking with someone and I love that they check to see if there is any recalls on your car and if you needed something else done after you scheduled your appointment you can let them know.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for your feedback and business.  Please know the Kiosk is optional.  We will always have the personal touch, but it's there if you don't want to wait for us.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & basic insoextion
Tires overinflated. Otherwise, good service, albeit somewhat slow
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for your business nad feedback.  We are working to improve timeliness.

BT
Brenda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Headlight restoration service
The service I received was thorough and professional.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for your business and feedback,  Please let us know what we can do better on your next visit to earn 5-stars.

Joyce W.
Baroda, MI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
High Standards
There is always the best of the best in everything. Always like it’s brand new and just opened.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks Joyce. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Daniel D.
Berrien Springs, MI
2005 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
The :Little Things
They were able to locate the problem that caused my "CHECK ENGINE" light to come on: two pinholes in the evaporative system. I noticed the difference in my gas mileage almost immediately./
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for your feedback and business!

GR
Gretchen R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Always enjoy my visit to Signature Service Center. They are always professional, timely, friendly and reliable. This is why I will always buy my autos here....thank you!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks Gretchen!  We appreciate customers just like you!

Lori M.
Grand Rapids, MI
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I had purchased my Sonata in February. I live in Grand Rapids. I am in sales and need a dependable car. My car broke down in St Joseph while I was there on business. I had to have it towed to Signature. Jen was great. She called Enterprise to rent me a car and their shuttle took me to the rental place. The problem with my car was the Knock Sensor failed. This is a brand new car and it already broke down. I am not happy with the car. Signature did a great job, ordered the part, fixed the car. I picked the car up a week later and it is, so far, running fine. St Joe is 1 hour from my house--so quite a waste of work time for me. I am now nervous that something else will go wrong and I travel the whole state of Michigan. Would I recommend Hyundai to anyone? No so sure. A brand new car that already breaks down--not too impressed.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks for your feedback and the scoring of your service experience with us.  As for the breakdown, we understand your hesitation, but Hyundai does have great quality overall.  Your long term experience should be better than most.

Benton Harbor, MI
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service, awesome car
Dropped off night before, and was finished next morning. Great service! Thank you!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Marie G.
Stevensville, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Need to try harder
Brought my car in for a wheel alignment. Was told that it couldn't be done because the bolts has seized up. As a result the entire assembly needed to be replaced at a cost of $1660. I took the car to another service station. They were able to remove the bolts and aligned the wheels for less than $100.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thansk for your feedback. We are sorry we couldn't unseize them.  We heated them until they glowed red.  We did not charge you and Ron, the servcie manager will be contacting you to review this with you so that we may understand better.  Thanks for your feedback and business!

Three Oaks, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Signature pays attention and takes care of their customers.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks for your feedback and your business!

DK
Debra K.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Salesmen are great. Service needs improvement.
Service is important. You must introduce new tech slowly. If you don't have time schedule your own ride. Don't think you are a return customer it will be easy. It is all about the customer. Without them you are nothing. People will go to South Bend to buy a car.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Please know that technology use is optional and we will always servce you personally. We take this seriously, as you may have noticed, we don't use automated phone systems. You always get a real person and that will never change. Please accept our apoliges for the shuttle delay as this occurs when otherr customers are being delivered.