Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5Overall Rating 4.1428586/5rating 4.1428586
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Michele B.
La Porte, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
As always, the service department and all the personnel are great!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

James S.
Sawyer, MI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Bluelink
Blue link remote app needs improvement
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the review James! We appreciate your business.
Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback on Hyundai's BlueLink product. We understand your frustration with the new technology and we will pass along your thoughts so they can continue to improve their product.
We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Pleasant Motoring!

Connie W.
Stevensville, MI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Already wrote
Very poor
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are sorry to hear of your poor service experience Connie!
We try very hard to make sure your visit is a positive one by taking care of recalls/service campaigns all at once, and at no cost to you, to avoid further inconvenience with repeat visits. Our apologies that you weren't informed of this service campaign at the time you scheduled your appointment.
Unfortunately, our technician could not verify your concern with the 3rd brake light being inoperative. Everything was working as designed at the time of inspection and our tech could find no evidence of malfunction.
We do regret that you felt this was an unacceptable service visit and will take your comments to heart. We appreciate your taking the time to send us your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve so we can better serve all of our valued customers.

All the best,

BK
Baljit K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
drive
very very thanks doing so well
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

We appreciate your business and comments.

Galesburg, MI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service
Went for my $9.99 oil change for life and tire rotation service. I used the online scheduling tool and was able to get an appointment within a few days. I waited in their service lobby and enjoyed fresh popcorn and a cookie. Service was done within 30 minutes and I was on my way again. Customer service like it should be!!
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate the glowing 5 star review!

BR
Barbara R.
Watervliet, MI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome mike reznik
Awesome friendly place mike reznik rocks hey super considerate person most face forwarding person I've ever met my life nothing but honesty from him
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars Barbara! We appreciate your business! We will pass along your comments to Mike as well.

VM
Van M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Valued Customer - White Glove Treatment
Friendly and courteous staff. Always treated with respect and top of the line service.
Thank you Signature service team.
You are the reason I will continue to purchase my next vehicle from you.
Thank you for your excellent service.
Van
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for your business and comments. So glad to hear we are meeting your expectations!

Thank you for your business Van! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve loyal customers like you. It's always a pleasure! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Lloyd B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2018 Category: Service
You keep me coming back
Love the Hyundai GT! Have raved about it to friends. Got a lot of car for the money I spent. And, to top it off, customer care has been wonderful when I've brought it in for servicing. Efficient and super friendly. Thank you for everything.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words Lloyd! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

KP
Kevin P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service manager himself reached out to me about service provided. Very professional and concerned about me as a customer. Definitely would recommend this dealership.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Slow down please
Nice dealership
Ron T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We apologize for this experience! We appreciate your feedback and have addressed this concern with the staff involved. We always like to hear ALL concerns, no matter now small, to continually improve the experience for our valued customers. Please reach out to us if you have any other concerns.

All the best,
Ron Tipton

CP
Chris P.
Niles, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely horrible service
They didn't do the work they charged me for. When I brought it back they charged me again. Went through and above the service Manager. Had the car for a month to get the check engine light codes and had to bring it back when they said it was ready, then charged me again!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We are sorry to hear that you feel that way but it's important to note, details do matter. Your vehicle was dropped off by Midas due to a check engine light on 08/03/18 (Friday) after some work they performed. On (Monday) 08/06/18 we inspected the vehicle and found that all codes were cleared by Midas. No DTC's found, history had been erased. We charged an hour of labor for this, called the Midas shop and explained the details. Why they didn't communicate it or pick up the car is unknown to us.  Had the codes not been erased, we could have determined the root cause.  There would have been additional labor at that time but since there were no DTC's we couldn't do anything other than return the car.  After the car was finally picked up and driven for a while, the codes did re-occur. This is when you brought it back to us,  This time, we did not charge for diagnosis and only for the repair.  We are not sure why you claimed we charged you at all, when it was MIDAS who paid the bill, which they should of.  In all, we charged for 2 hours worth of diagnosis and repair.  This in itself is not any more than we would have charged MIDAS on the original visit, had they not cleared the codes before bringing it to us.  The replacement of an entire engine at a MIDAS MUFFLER SHOP is questionable at best and blaming us does not represent the entire series of events. When discussed with the service manager here, you indicated you understood the details, so we are sorry to see your feedback. Please note, we only charged 2 hrs total which represented the diagnosis and the repair. Nothing more.

John B.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Signature Hyundai
It is a clean and comfortable environment. All members of staff communicate positively with each other and with customers. I am grateful that they work as a team to keep my family safe on the road.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for your feedback and for your business!

RF
Rogerio F.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule a service.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks for your business and feedback.

Buchanan, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I appreciated the clean waiting area and that there is a quiet room.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks for your feedback, and of course your business also!

AG
Andrew G.
Stevensville, MI
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous tire prices
Automotive service and customer service are fantastic! I will continue to return for my service every time, however.....
Dealership wanted to charge me about $980 for a set of 4 tires -same ones that are stock on my Tucson. Hankook tires that receive absolutely awful ratings is just about every category!! Terrible tires.
Tire rack charged only me under $700 for a set of 4 tires that are literally more than double the rating. Do not, I repeat, do not buy tires from this dealership.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks for your business and feedback.  Please note that your we sell ALL branded tires and could have provided the same ones from Tire Rack at the same $700 cost or less, however, we always quote the factory originals.  In the future please inform us that you don't care.  The reason we do this is because most people expect the factory original parts when they come to a dealer.  We will gladly provide you any brand or budget you want. Not only are we the same cost or less, we also provide free road hazard coverage.  Please accept our apologies for not making that clear, but in the future we can help!

LJ
Luis J.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service at the workshop
Nice people, they explain everything clear and make sure you are comfortable while waiting for your car.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Berrien Center, MI
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service, quick and inexpensive
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks!  We appreciate your business and feedback.

GS
Gary S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Signature was excellant / Hyundai sub par
It took approximately 8 weeks for Hyundai to ship replacement engine 2.0 Turbo. This is totally unacceptable.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for your business and feedback.  We agree with you 100%!!! Thank you for not holding it against us.

FM
Fikile M.
Benton Harbor, MI
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Signature group
Its the closest to my house ,I am familiar the service department staff ,they are honest and helpful. I still think the car ride is too rough. You can feel even the smallest crack on the road than any model I have ever driven.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for your feedback and business. Generally the "stiffer ride" or "european feel" as some call it, is finding its way into most models these days.

Michael D.