Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5rating 4.3333367
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

AE
Annie E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
prompt appointments, friendly workers
Pleasant, clean waiting area.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thanks for your comments and for your business!

KF
Karen F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Anonymous
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Karen, we apprecaite your business!

TD
Tracy D.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Awesome service as usual!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the great comments and for your business!

Michelle B.
Sawyer, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!
I have received excellent customer care every time, from the first visit with TJ to routine service visits.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

NH
Nancy H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil changed.
Close by and always friendly.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks for your business and comments.

KP
Kevin P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff, and very nice dealership
All was great!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for your comments and your business!!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service.
Great customer service.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for your continued business and 5-stars!

Friendly
I got an appointment right away. Didn't have to wait long.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for your business and feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Wrong parts ordered, multiple delays in service
Took 6 WEEKS to finally get my car fixed. Parts were on backorder for over 2 weeks. Once parts were in - they were the wrong parts. Lots of delays, lack of communication. Exhausting process!
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I apologize for our failure to deliver an excellent service experience to you. We obviously missed the mark by a mile! This is NOT the norm by any means and we take these comments seriously when looking at areas in which we can improve. There is no excuse for lack of communication. It is simply unacceptable. Your frustrations are valid and I would completely understand if you chose to go elsewhere for your service based upon this experience.

However, we DO value you as a customer. So please see me the next time you need service, and it would by my pleasure to take care of your next oil change for you. I hope to earn the opportunity to prove to you that we can do it right. :)

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Good, bad or ugly, we need to hear about it!

Jerry S.
Spark Knock Repair
Work done quickly and properly. Always a pleasant place when getting service or repair.

Thanks Jerry!

Berrien Center, MI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant visit
New service adviser was courteous and thoughtful, seeking help when needed. Both professional at all times.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for your business and feedback, especially regarding our new service advisor.

Janis G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service rep, Jane, knows how to listen to the customer!
It was a pleasure working with Jane when I came in for my 60,000 mile maintenance servicing. Not only does Jane know what needs to be checked on cars at major service times, but she is also good at explaining it. She listened to my concerns, arranged for my requests, and accommodated my coupons. Jane exceeded my expectations when she checked back to give me progress reports several times during the 4+ hours that it took to complete the major checkup. Jane made me feel valued and appreciated as a customer.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

We appreciate your business and great comments regarding your experience.  Your feedback will be shared with Jane.

Cynthia H.
Bridgman, MI
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Cindy Haughey
Appreciated that I could make an appointment and know that I would be cared for at that particular time. Anyone I came in contact with in the service department were helpful, friendly, and accommodating.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thanks for the great comments and for your business!

Aaron B.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 stars! We appreciate your business!

Michael D.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail

Thank you for your continued business and the 5 stars!

Jerry S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
Great place! Super friendly staff and very nice waiting room. The service technicians get the job done correctly.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks Jerry, for your continued business and compliments!

MO
Megan O.
South Haven, MI
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Meghan O’Reilly
Jane & Chris were absolutely wonderful! I had been to another Hyundai dealer in Indiana and they told me a had an electrical problem, even when I kept saying it was as simple as a bulb. Jane & Chris even though they were extremely busy, helped me right away! I’ve been in the car business for years, and it definitely is a great feeling to be treated the way I would treat someone. The showroom & lobby was so warm & inviting. The receptionist was very professional and even filled a bag of popcorn for me. I also meet the GM and let him know what wonderful employee’s he had. Definitely out of a 1-10 I would give Signature a 12! Thanks guys!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks for your glowing comments about your experience.  We love our staff of dedicated associates too.  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

GS
Gary S.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Ding repair on new car
Excellent job on my new car they were able to take away a ding in door caused by a stone from a truck. It looks brand new again!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for your review and for your business! Glad to hear the dent was removed to your satisfaction.

Donna P.
Berrien Springs, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I have complete confidence in taking my car in to Sgnature Toyota and that is a great feeling. Great service, friendly and an awesome waiting room if your waiting for service. Old school values, in doing it right attitude!
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks for your business and 5-stars!

Michael M.
South Bend, IN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great place, friendly, clean
A great place, I would recommend for service and purchase of a vehicle, the only issues i have is the the length of time to complete a oil change, over two hours on my last visit. The staff was apologizing, and I understand, not a deal breaker but too long to wait
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time delay on your last visit.  We appreciate your business and will work to ensure this does not happen again.