Daniel D.
Berrien Springs, MI
2005 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Servicer Was Above and Beyond
On the morning when I was supposed to bring the car in for an oil change, The weather was freakishly cold. When I tried to stop the car approaching an intersection I found myself skidding on fresh ice. I rear-ended the car stopped at the intersection. When I went in for an oil change, I was told that the collision prevented the car hood from closing properly. After the oil change, they asked if they could straighten the car's front end. I said they could, and the hood could close once again. I was not charged for this extra service.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

We appreciate your business and feedback.  So sorry to hear of your collision that morning before your appointment, but we are glad we were able to help!

Melissa D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Quick service. Not a lot of wait time. I came in for a oil change.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Roxanne B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2021 Category: Service
I like the service and great job of the mechanics
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

RD
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Thomas
Thomas is soooo good!
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thanks for your business and your feedback.  We like Thomas too!

FM
Frederick M.
Coloma, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2021 Category: Service
replaced missing parts
Bill addressed my issue very completely. The tire stem caps were not put back on after having my tires rotated. Bill made it easy for me, just come in, they put new caps on. He is talking to staff to ensure this doesn't happen to another customer. He went further by giving me a free oil change and car wash. This was most unexpected and a pleasant surprise. Thank you Bill and Signature Hyundai.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service.
Friendly and helpful service.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to address your concern with the valve caps.  We value providing excellent service wanted to make things right for you!  Enjoy your weekend.

RD
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Ruth D.
Thanks for the great service❗️
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks for your business and 5-star review!

Stevensville, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Terrific Service
As always the service experience at Signature was great. The overall service is perhaps the best I’ve received at any dealership.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 02/06/2021

Thank you for your business and kinds words!

AE
Annie E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Top notch service. Very pleasant experience.
Very good.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

MA
Mike A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional staff and service
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks for you continued business and feedback!

Berrien Springs, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Knowledgeable and friendly Staff (Jen)
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thanks for you business and detailed comments.

KW
Kimberly W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch!
Friendly staff and service department! Service was done well and quickly. I was informed all through out my service visit. Dealership is clean and inviting.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

FS
Faith S.
Coloma, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Great car care
I love being a signature customer. They treat me with respect and listen to my needs and concerns. I feel respected and cared for. They do an excellent job maintaining my car and I will likely purchase my next vehicle from them as well.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you!  We love to read your comments and we appreciate your business!

Melissa D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
I appreciate Mark for taking time to explain everything to me about the service that I had done and being sensitive to my needs.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/26/2020

Saint Joseph, MI
11/23/2020 Category: Service
x
x
JEFF D., Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good afternoon John.
I saw the survey come through and wanted to follow up.   It as dropped off at 12:39 during lunch time.   The techs take lunch from 12 pm - 1pm.  The job as an oil change, tire rotation and 4 wheel alignment.   The paperwork was completed at 2:34 pm.  Approx 1.5 hours after we started on it at 1pm.   The alignment alone takes 1.5 hours.
Please advise.

Mike A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Attentive, courteous personnel
I have always received 1st rate, 1st class service.
WILLIAM C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thanks Mike, we appreciate your business and feedback!