Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5rating 4.2500013
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

James B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
frendliness and service
Great service Great answers Great people
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

VM
Van M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Valued Customer
Thank you for your excellent service.
As always I am treated as a valued customer, and this is the reason why I choose Signature to purchase and service my vehicles.
Thank you for your great service and taking care of me

Van
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Van! You ARE valued and, as always, we look forward to seeing you soon!

+W
+Angela W.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I was contacted by the owner Bill Reilly regarding my previous visit to the service department. Mr. Reilly was very courteous and respectful to me, he was engaged with my feedback and went above and beyond to make my follow up visit impressionable. I wish all businesses would follow Mr. Reilly with his dedication and commitment to a great customer experience.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Angela! We appreciate your feedback and willingness to give us the chance to make your negative experience a positive one. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Berrien Springs, MI
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Headlights were aimed too low - they are better now

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Great customer service!

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for your continued business. See you at your next service appointment!

Susan W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Reliability Check
I trusted your service for 5 years, but because of the last visit that would have cost me over $900 for brakes that I didn't need, I'm glad that I went to another professional mechanic to check on the brakes. Also, my trunk brake light was out when I got home. Not checked I assume.
Ron T. from Signature Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize for your poor service experience. I'm glad we had a chance to talk about this concern. I look forward to seeing your Elantra again to reinspect it for the brake concern. Your trust in us is important and we want to reassure you that your vehicle and your safety are our number 1 priority.

10/31/2018 Category: Service
I’ve had two bad service experiences out of three visits.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Harry, thanks for your feedback.  I would love to speak to you.  Please call me at 269-926-0031.  Bill Crowder, GM.

AW
Angela W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
See survey
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication Angela!  We will make this right for you. Your less-than-excellent service experience is not typical. Please accept my apologies!

Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

It was nice meeting you today Angela!  Glad we were able to correct your noise and thanks for your feedback.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The people -- friendly and helpful.
Very good dealership. I have purchased a number of cars here and have never been disappointed.

Thank you Thank your Thank you! Your 5 stars and review means the world to us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

ZD
Zedaida D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Everything

Thank you for the 5 stars and Thank you for your business! We appreciate you!

TG
Terri G.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Treatment
I'm always treated so well. No question is stupid. Assistance in planning what to do next is cordially provided.

Thank you Terri for trusting us with your Hyundai. We value you as a customer! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

PS

VM
Van M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for quick service greatly appreciate you treating me as a valued customer
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your business Van! We appreciate you taking the time to give us 5 stars! See you at your next service visit.

EC
Edward C.
Bridgman, MI
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Car still runs well. Serviced for 10 years here.

Thank you for your business and for trusting us to keep your Elantra in tip-top shape for the past 10 years! We appreciate the 5 stars and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
service
As always, great service... Mark is always great.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for your business! We appreciate your kind words and 5 stars! See you at your next service visit!

GR
Gretchen R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Comfy, friendly, efficient.
Mark is the bestest!
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Gretchen! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

LJ
Luis J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Poor quality on 2018 Hyundai SantaFe Sport.
Workshop quality of work is not acceptable. My cas has had issues since month 3 and it was supposed to be a brand new.
These are the issues I have had so far with my “brand new” SUV:
- The SUV wouldn’t start with no reason. It turned out it was a loose cable.
- The SUV wouldn’t identify my Key so sometimes I was not able to unlock it, turn it on.. use it. They had to open the Key and did something to it.
- The “Airgbag system” light turns while driving and sometime while parked. It’s being two times I report this and still haven’t resolv it. As of today (10/19) this is happening and even the MyHyundai app has a “AirBag-A full system check is recommended soon” red warning appearing.

My apologies for your experience! We will be contacting you about a follow up appointment for this concern.

PR
Peter R.
Eau Claire, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and pleasant people to deal with
Car was serviced in a very expedient fashion. Time of appointment for service was on time. Great employees who handled all my auto's needs.
AMBER C., Assistant Service Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words and five stars! We sure do appreciate you choosing us for service on your Elantra. It's always a pleasure to see you when you visit!

RK
Randall K.
Stevensville, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
customer friendly
Staff always friendly. Always addresses the service provided and any other future maintenance based on 12 point inspection. Always good about looking for any recent recalls and addressing them as well.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your comments and continued business!

June B.
Eau Claire, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Attention, listening and good responses.
Bill C., General Manager from Signature Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for your business and kind feeback.