Singletary Auto Repair, Inc.

Latest Review over 4 years ago

JIMMY R W.
BMW 525i
06/06/2014
Customer Service is outstanding
I can not say enough about Singletarys. They are so professional and friendly. Rebecca and Jeff are truly great and don't mind explaining your car needs to you. They ensure that you understand and are just great people all around. I'll say thnks to Robert for having a great staff.

04/02/2014
always helpful
They always go out of the way to make sure my vehicle is running properly

JOSEPH H.
03/26/2014
excellent service good people good price
i had some flowmaster mufflers put on and they sound great .

JENNY L.

TJ
TASHONDA J.
Pontiac Sunfire
03/12/2014
Honesty about your service needed.
Great place to get your car serviced I have been using them for years and they are very honest when it comes to the work that needs to be done. I will continue to use Singletary's for years to come.

WM
WANDA M.
Jeep Liberty
03/10/2014
The people make this place great
Rebecca works with me to get the job done. I know that the service will be on time and on budget. I have always received the best service from the mechanic. Thank you Mr. Singletary for putting together a great team.

MF
Mark F.
02/27/2014
Very friendly, honest customer service.
Very prompt in providing service to me and honest with work that does or does not need to be completed.

SO
SETH O.
Florence, SC
Toyota Tundra
02/25/2014
great service, equipment and very nice people
very great great choice

Chevrolet Silverado
02/21/2014
Professional Service
I take all my vehicles to Singletary's. The staff is knowledgeable and very professional. They even vacuumed my vehicle.

LL
LISA L.
GMC Yukon
02/02/2014
Great group of people and dependable.
I like the team there and they go out of their way to help me, regardless of my circumstances.

01/31/2014
Friendly staff
Staff is professional, knowledgeable and ready to take care of your automotive needs.

ES
EVERETTE S.
Cadillac DeVille
01/25/2014
Cadillac Repair
I've had nothing but great results everytime I have taken a vehicle in to Singletary's Auto Repair. Friendly and professional and will keep returning.

ES
EVERETTE S.
Cadillac DeVille
10/03/2013
Rotation of Tires
The service is prompt and everyone is quick to please.

Jimmy W.
09/26/2013
Auto repair
I take all of my cars to Singletarys, they are best Darlington has to offer. Keep up the good work.

09/20/2013
Honest employees
I had to have 2 tires replaced and the front brakes replaced. The staff was very nice and repairs were made in a very timely manner.

08/20/2013
Great service from great people
Excellent customer service every time I'm there.

WK
William K.
Hartsville, SC
06/20/2013
Great Customer Service and Communication
I had my 2004 Nissan Titan serviced at Singletary's. The service I received was great.