Sisbarro Volkswagen - Mitsubishi

Jason C.
Las Cruces, NM
07/27/2016 Category: Service
BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP
Bought a new used VW Passat with 34001 miles. When I called to set up my 1st service which takes place at 40k miles I was told it would cost me $568.00. I about choked!!! It gets worse.... If I don't perform the service at the scheduled time it voids the lifetime warranty that they claim is the best in the nation. I was never told by the salesman that it would cost so much. I've had the car only two months. Now I have to come up with $568.00 or my warranty is void. That's insane!!! These people should be ashamed and exposed for the unethical practices. All they care about is making a lot of money. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know.

IW
Isaac W.
El Paso, TX
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service from the Service Department
I want to start by saying that the Service Department has be more than professional in the past. I always was happy to drive from El Paso to Las Cruces just for the teams ability to handle my car better than other local dealerships. Obviously the dealership has gone through some management changes because this trip was not the case. I made my appointment a week out for a factory recall. I dropped it off as usual and left with my wife who followed me to Las Cruces expecting a several hour wait. Imagine my surprise when was unusually contacted less than 30 minutes (its a 45 minute drive) later saying "its done we will order the part" The tech informed me that this was a "check" to make sure I needed the recall part. When I asked him why they didn't have the part the said "that's not how it works, if you want you can contact Mitsubishi about it" at no point did he or any staff mention this being a "check" when the appointment was made or when I dropped off the car. I returned to the dealership to get my car, obviously pissed, and as I walked in he was busy scolding his staff about keys. He handed me my key and instead of letting me leave pissed he decided to push it one step further and lawyer up with me as I was walking out the door. After a few words crossed back and forth he deflected once again to "contact Mitsubishi" I said "you could have informed me that you didn't have the part and this was just a "check", he replied with "you didn't ask" and once again "contact Mitsubishi" I"M AT A MITSUBISHI DEALERSHIP! how much more contact do I need? I responded sarcastically with "clearly this is my fault" to which he replied as I walked out he added "as long as we are on the same page". So I am wrong because you didn't properly inform of the service? People like this don't belong in customer service. I was out half a days work for both me and my wife with no part replacement.

TG
Thomas G.
Mesilla Park, NM
02/01/2016 Category: Sales
Sales team
Working with the entire sales and service department was easy and fun. I will return for service and when it comes time for the next car I will purchase from Sisbarro Volkswagen again.

CK
Chantelle K.
10/18/2013 Category: Sales
Chantelle said that the business was not pushy and they allowed her to make her own decisions.

MJ
Mary J.
10/16/2013 Category: Sales
Mary said her purchase experience was easy and painless.

AG
Angela G.
10/11/2013 Category: Sales
Angela said everything was great, especially Tony and Ryan. They did everything possible to ensure she got a good vehicle and had a good experience. She is very satisfied and looks forward to doing business with them in the future.

O
Olga .
10/10/2013 Category: Sales
Olga said she was on a trip and was stopped for failure to have the proper tags on her vehicle. The officer informed her the vehicle could have been impounded for this mistake. She stated she called the dealership and was told that the people that handle that detail were not in and to come the next morning. She added she was disappointed in the poor customer service and the inattention to detail. Olga said the sales staff promised lots of incentives but at the time of financing, only one $500 with a $500 match incentive was given. She also added because the iPod hookup was not in her vehicle, she was not completely satisfied with the delivery of her vehicle.

Michael M.
10/10/2013 Category: Sales
Michael said he is completely satisfied with his overall experience at this business.

PP
Paul P.
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Paul said this business does good work and to keep it up.

PQ
Pedro Q.
Arizona
04/06/2013 Category: Service
Pedro said he has already recommended this business to others. They are by far better than the service he got in Texas and Arizona. Tony even contacted him the next day to make sure everything was working out fine with his vehicle. He is very grateful they were able to help him out.

Clemente M.
04/04/2013 Category: Service
Clemente said the vehicle took 2 days when it was suppose to take only a few minutes due to finding additional damages. She said Tony was very helpful.

PB
Pat B.
04/04/2013 Category: Service
Pat said he had to go back today because this business put a sticker on his window that read 5,000 miles until his next oil change. He uses synthetic oil that is changed every 10,000 miles. He was able to get that resolved. The quality of service was not exceptional because of the sticker mishap.

Sonja H.
04/04/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Stan. He said they did a good job, but his vehicle was not ready when promised. Each time he called, they gave a different reason why it was not ready. Therefore, he was not satisfied with the communication between him and the service advisor. Finally, he went to the business and found out for himself when it would be ready. He found out that one delay was that they had to order and wait for parts. He would recommend that there would be better communication.

Jim W.
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Jim said the business does an exceptional job.

Annemarie B.
04/01/2013 Category: Service
Annemarie said everyone at this business were very friendly when she bought her vehicle, but now when she comes in for service they are all business. She said they didn't offer her a loaner vehicle until she asked for one. Someone at the business finally found a loaner vehicle for her.

RL
Ruben L.
03/29/2013 Category: Service
Ruben said this business did very well.

AC
Amy C.
03/28/2013 Category: Service
Amy said the service department did a great job.

Jane T.
03/27/2013 Category: Service
Jane said the service at this business was awesome. Her son is interested in purchasing a Jetta sometime in the near future. She said she looks online at this business website for specials and information for vehicle purchases. When her son finds the vehicle he likes, he will request a test drive.

HE
Harold E.
Arizona
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Harold said the mechanic did not install the oil drain plug properly and all the oil drained out on his ride home, which almost blew up his engine.

Chandler B.
Texas
03/22/2013 Category: Service
Chandler said they were outstanding.