SK
SARAH JANE K.
Volvo S80
04/03/2020
Thoughtful Service
The professional team at Sitko's performed my annual inspection in this time of responsible distancing. The circumstances have been adjusted but the quality work remains.
Proud to support a top notch local business.

RP
Rich P.
Washington Crossing, PA
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Rich said that said that the guys were very good and the early morning gentleman was very pleasant and professional.

GM
GABRIEL M.
03/31/2020
Great people who care and help
Always a pleasent experience..
they do a great job at making u
feel special .. good caring owner and staff.. honest and sincere

AMY B.
Jeep Cherokee
03/27/2020
Fair and friendly
In the midst of the Covid-19 madness, I had a slow leak in my tire. Brought it in to Sitko’s to be looked out. First and foremost, Sitko’s is usually clean, but with the virus circulating, the extra precautions they have in place are comforting. Above all, Dan and staff are always friendly, honest, and understanding. From the time I left my house to head to Sitko’s and the time I was back home, only 45mins had passed! They found the problem and had it fixed in a flash. Not to mention it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg.

MARILYN D.
03/25/2020
Very reasonable price for repair service provided.
Courteous service completed in good time.
Cost is competitive & work is done well.

Jeff H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said this business has consistent service. He is a regular customer and he had a good experience.

John M.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
John said that the place was terrific, everything went fine, they were on time and did a nice job.

LESLIE S.
03/10/2020
Trust in care.
Over the last 5 years, I have trusted the diagnosis and repairs/replacements Dan at Sitco's provides. Easy to schedule.

FL
FRED and LYNN L.
03/10/2020
Professional service and very convenient
I highly recommend Sitko’s Repair Service. My family gets all our cars inspected at Sitko’s. I usually drop a car off in the evening and Dan calls me the next day when he has inspected the car and I agree to the repair if necessary. I can pick up the car in the evening. Very convenient and reasonably priced.

LT
Laurel T.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Laurel said the business always does a good job and they are trustworthy.

SK
SARAH JANE K.
Volvo S80
03/03/2020
Outstanding Service with a Smile
I depend upon Dan and the staff at Sitko's so provide the best service for my vehicle and I have never been disappointed.
Thanks gentlemen and a special thank you to Cassie for keeping the office humming.

JOSEPH M.
Washington Crossing, PA
02/26/2020
Direct performance by owner!
This trip to Sitkos was due to a surprise leak in my rear passenger tire. It was losing air so quickly I had to get it in. The owner, Dan Neumann found a way to get me in there the day I called. He later pointed out that the tire had some sidewall damage also it would possibly be unsafe. I upgraded to a new tire and picked up my car early the next day. The service station is run by pros who care about their customers, you will not be disappointed!

PV
Paul V.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said everything is fine. This business took care of everything that needed to be done.

Volvo C70
02/25/2020
Always great service and they always let you know if there are extra costs

PC