JAMES R.
10/21/2018
You can trust Sitko’s to take care of your car at a fair price. They return phone calls in a timely manner and explain any work that needs to be done allowing you to make an informed decision. Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

SP
SCOTT P.
Fairless Hills, PA
GMC Forward Control
10/19/2018
Danny and his crew always quick and service is 5 star
Thank you so much for once again having me up and running in 24 hour turn around
Service is the best and mechanics are top in the field

PC
PETER C.
Newtown, PA
10/18/2018
Unbelievable service- always has customers needs a priority

SAM S.
Lancaster, PA
Jeep Cherokee
10/16/2018
Inspection and emissions.
Awesome place friendly and reliable. First time there and I was treated like a loyal customer. Positive energy very busy so call ahead and make your appointments.

EO
EMEKA O.
10/13/2018
Excellent customer service; Kassy at the desk was very kind & owner Dan dropped me home to avoid waiting & provided me with the best professional service. It was a great first time experience.
I give Sitko’s car repair a 5 star review. Kassy at the desk was very professional & friendly. She made me feel like family. Dan the own has great integrity; the quote he gave me to replace my tire was exactly the final cost with tax included. Dan also dropped me home to avoid waiting so I could get some work done. Dan respected my time and worked hard for me to be a satisfied customer. This was an AWESOME FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE! Thank you very much Kassy & Dan for making my first visit memorable & very satisfying. I look forward to doing business again!

FL
FRED L.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
10/11/2018
The team at Sitko’s Repair Service is five stars! I have taken advantage of this local auto service business numerous times and I am totally satisfied.

JJ
Josh J.
Pennsylvania
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the service was good but it took a little longer than he thought it should have.

LINA B.
Nissan Sentra
10/10/2018
Trust in good work
Dan will always call you to let you know what is wrong with your car and through everything with you!

LD
LAHNA D.
10/06/2018
The Best in Town
Dan and his whole staff take the best care of my Camry -- and me when I wait for service. Dan understands and respects my lifestyle and the needs of my car.

GMC Acadia
09/28/2018
Inspection/Emissions
Dan & his team of Techs do a great job. Had my truck in for inspection & was completed very quickly.

JAMES S.
Volvo S60
09/28/2018
Pleasant and time responsive.
Very pleasant and time responsive. Dan willing to look at and fix tire as a elk in customer. They now will have a loyal customer. Thanks Jim Shannon

LT
LINDA T.
Langhorne, PA
09/26/2018
24 years and counting!
I have been using Sitko for over 24 years and every experience has been a good one. This time I needed my car inspected and they took excellent care of me, giving me a ride to work since it was raining. I would highly recommend them for service.

Volvo S80
09/25/2018
Another Great Visit
Dan and his team provided thorough and timely service on my 2010 Volvo. I have always trusted Sitko's Repair to keep my vehicle in excellent running order following the manufacturer's guidelines. I have a clear understanding of what repairs are being done and the reasons why. Cassie is a terrific addition to the team!!!

DENISE C.
09/19/2018
Friendly, professional staff. Have been using Sitko’s for about 8 years and always very satisfied. Easy to make an appointment and prompt followup by Dan.

TW
TIFFANY W.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2018
Very Friendly
Much different vibe! It was my first time there and the customer service was fantastic from the girl at the front desk to the tech that explained everything to the guy who brought my car out! I felt like they actually cared about my car and were not just trying to charge me an arm and a leg. I would highly recommend this friendly, neighborhood shop!

BF
Barry F.
Toyota Tundra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Barry said this facility has very good people and he is very happy with them. He recommends this business all the time.

Maura M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Maura said the business was very helpful.

PT
PHYLLIS T.
09/14/2018
personal attention to all items mentioned for diagnosis
Phyllis T.

MARIANNA M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/08/2018
Another great service experience
We take all of our vehicles to Sitko's for repairs and maintenance. Dan and his staff are always professional and get the job done. They never do more than what is asked for without consulting with you first. They are my repair shop of choice.
Thank you all!

DEBBIE S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/06/2018
Great service and super friendly.
I'm very glad I was recommended to Sitko. I've been in the Yardley area for about 5 years and should have tried them sooner. Thank you!