RO
Raymond O.
Pennsylvania
Nissan NV
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Raymond says they helped him out really good at a time of need.

TIMOTHY M.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/12/2021
Great Service - Very helpful advice too
I needed 4 new tires, Dan took the time to discuss the options I had found online, along with his knowledge and expertise with certain brands. We settled on a brand which was highly rated by Consumer Reports, and fit my budget.
Car has 90K miles and all original brakes; back brakes would not have passed inspection....but inspection wasn't due for another 9 months. Dan and I discussed and decided it was time for new back rotors and pads. All through the process from advice, to doing the work through the final bill....just a great shop to work with; my thanks to Dan and his entire team.

MINI Cooper Countryman
01/11/2021
Mini Annual
Completed service and notified me of brake issue. Everything was repaired and done without any delay. Great job!

LV
LUIS V.
Acura TLX
01/07/2021
Customer service,,knowledge
Customer service, knowledge

Mazda CX-9
2021 Inspection
You did annual inspection and serviced the SUV. As always a great job.

JEFFREY D.
01/05/2021
Keeping the old girl going
I have been going to Sitko's for years. The things I appreciate are the convenience of being able to pick up as late as 9:00 pm. I also like receiving a call from Dan to discuss the car. The personal service and that I know repairs are done right is why I trust my cars to Sitkos. Yes, there are cheaper places, but I have not found one more convenient or honest. One time, Dan put my truck in the garage because it was raining and I had cardboard boxes in the back. With the Pandemic, more than ever, it is important to support our local businesses.

JEFF S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2021
Excellent service as always. Really like that Dan personally calls you to discuss any issues and keeps you posted with service progress.

Lexus IS 250
12/25/2020
Oil Change
Always on time; always very pleasant.

12/22/2020
Dependability
You can always trust Dan and his team to give you quality servicing on your vehicle and honest and straightforward answers to any concerns you might have.

JESSE D.
Langhorne, PA
Mazda CX-5
12/20/2020
great work
Dan and his team are honest and awesome . Everything is done right.

JIM L.
12/19/2020
watching out for me
Not only did they do the service I requested, but noticed my inspection was expired and addressed it that day! Thank you.

STEVE M.
12/17/2020
Always satisfied with the service
Courteous and extremely professional experience when I bring my car here. Never an issue with performance.

FL
FRED and LYNN L.
12/12/2020
Great advice...time to move on and no longer fix the old truck.
We dropped off the truck to check out odd noises. Dan inspected the truck and shared a list of problems and noted it was rusting out. It was time to move on and not put any more money into the old truck. Dan could have just fixed the power steering that was causing the current noise but instead shared the big picture with us. Thanks for the great advice!

DON S.
12/08/2020
Competence, speed : always a good experience
Staff are polite and take the time to go over repair ; check inspection status and review maintenance.

NS
NANCY S.
12/03/2020
Glad I switched to you for service
Friendly, competent, communicative, I can go to the bakery or walk along the canal while waiting! Pre-Covid loaner was helpful.