BARBARA S.
Morrisville, PA
FIAT 500
05/05/2021
Always Reliable
They always do exactly what I expect, in the amount of time they promise, and there are no weird surprises. I trust my car because I trust my mechanic. Sitko’s is fantastic.

Lexus ES 350
04/25/2021
Great service and reliability.
When my car was in the shop for the oil change, they saw that the tires were in terrible shape. I am so glad they were checking everything and I left feeling safer.

JAMES K.
04/24/2021
The service was great and done in a timely manor

Moorestown, NJ
Porsche 911
04/22/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Their customer service along with their professional knowledge blew me away. You would hope to have this experience at a dealership, they were better. Next day I have a email for my records with services preformed. I do not live close to Sitko's my issue came on a Sunday when out for a drive. That being said I wish I did live in the Yardley area they would get all my business.

CO
Cynthia O.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said they did everything they were supposed to do. She added that they were very nice to deal with and no issues.

KP
KURT P.
04/20/2021
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
Clear explanation of services.

PD
Patrick D.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said they got what he paid for, in the amount they said they'd do it and they were a good place.

JAY (GERALD) F.
04/14/2021
Inspection made easier
Inspection made in and out for less than an hour

HG
HOWARD G.
Toyota Avalon
04/12/2021
Pat did very nice job assessing an 18yo car for pre-purchase inspection
Pat did a nice job going through key aspects of this 18yo car showing me the issues he found that could use some attention, as well as pointing out the VG aspects of the car's condition

SK
SARAH JANE K.
Volvo S80
04/09/2021
Expert and Attentive Service
Once again the staff of professionals at Sitko's Repair completed my car service and maintenance. Trustworthy and competent.
Thanks to all especially Chuck, Cassie, and of course, Dan.

Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/01/2021
Trustworthy and top quality service
Dan and his team provide trustworthy and thorough assessments of the work that is needed so there are no surprises. This lets us make informed decisions about our car. The honesty and quality of the work will keep my family's cars going back to Sitko for many years. Thank you and well done to the Sitko team for setting a good example for others to follow!

TW
TIFFANY W.
03/31/2021
Best shop in town!
Honest, friendly, and always reliable.

EG
Eric G.
Langhorne, PA
Honda Fit
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the work was done well and they communicated well.

JENNA T.
Levittown, PA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/30/2021
Customer Service
I was very pleased with the staff. They were very nice and explained everything clearly.

DAN L.
03/30/2021
Awesome service
Been using Sitkos for over 15 years. Always top notch service. Dan is very responsive and works with me to solve problems. I have recommended them many times