DANIELLE G.
11/29/2018
We appreciate your great communication and explanations of issues and services needed. Dan is always happy to explain issues in great, easy to understand details! You guys have been so helpful with the maintenance of all of our cars! We have 5 that you have serviced. We appreciate your honesty and excellent service!

Mazda CX-9
11/23/2018
My first service
Great job.

JENNIE K.
11/22/2018
Nothing but great service every time I go here.
It's all in the title. I love this place. Great service, nice people.

VC
Vivek C.
Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Vivek said the service was excellent. This is a good neighborhood business.

Morrisville, PA
Ford C-Max Energi
11/17/2018
Skill & integrity
Thanks for your great and prompt service!

Joy T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Joy said the service went well. The employees fixed her vehicle and they were great.

PG

BD
BILL D.
11/07/2018
Recent service experience at Sitkos
This was my first time having a vehicle serviced at six. From the very start they were friendly helpful and professional. My car was serviced in a timely and appropriate manner, and was returned to me when they said it would be. I will be certain to utilize the services available at Sitkos in the future, And will confidently recommend it to those in the area.

JIM L.
Lexus GS 450h
11/07/2018
Prompt and thorough
I always feel that I am informed about what is happening with my vehicle and when the work will be completed and it happens! Very good and courteous service. Have not had a comeback yet.

MICHAEL M.
Levittown, PA
Dodge Journey
10/29/2018
They were friendly and kept in touch with everything they did

ROBERT C. C.
10/25/2018
They know what they are doing
I strongly advise anyone to have Sitko's Repair Service tend to their vehicle.
They are honest and will tell you ahead what the cost might be.
They will tell you if your car has a safety issue.
They do careful quality work that does not need to be done over.

SP
Scott P.
Fairless Hills, PA
GMC Forward Control
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he has been a life long customers of theirs. Also they are awesome and the best.

JAMES R.
10/21/2018
You can trust Sitko’s to take care of your car at a fair price. They return phone calls in a timely manner and explain any work that needs to be done allowing you to make an informed decision. Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

SP
SCOTT P.
Fairless Hills, PA
GMC Forward Control
10/19/2018
Danny and his crew always quick and service is 5 star
Thank you so much for once again having me up and running in 24 hour turn around
Service is the best and mechanics are top in the field

PC
PETER C.
Newtown, PA
10/18/2018
Unbelievable service- always has customers needs a priority

SAM S.
Lancaster, PA
Jeep Cherokee
10/16/2018
Inspection and emissions.
Awesome place friendly and reliable. First time there and I was treated like a loyal customer. Positive energy very busy so call ahead and make your appointments.

EO
EMEKA O.
10/13/2018
Excellent customer service; Kassy at the desk was very kind & owner Dan dropped me home to avoid waiting & provided me with the best professional service. It was a great first time experience.
I give Sitko’s car repair a 5 star review. Kassy at the desk was very professional & friendly. She made me feel like family. Dan the own has great integrity; the quote he gave me to replace my tire was exactly the final cost with tax included. Dan also dropped me home to avoid waiting so I could get some work done. Dan respected my time and worked hard for me to be a satisfied customer. This was an AWESOME FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE! Thank you very much Kassy & Dan for making my first visit memorable & very satisfying. I look forward to doing business again!

FL
FRED L.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
10/11/2018
The team at Sitko’s Repair Service is five stars! I have taken advantage of this local auto service business numerous times and I am totally satisfied.

JJ
Josh J.
Pennsylvania
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the service was good but it took a little longer than he thought it should have.

LINA B.
Nissan Sentra
10/10/2018
Trust in good work
Dan will always call you to let you know what is wrong with your car and through everything with you!