Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jeff A.
Mount Vernon, WA
05/11/2018
Honest and reliable service. They care about their customers and are very knowledgeable and considerate!

Anonymous avatar
Ferndale, WA
05/09/2018
1st time customer
1st time customer. Went in for an oil change. Price was close to what was quoted on the phone. Service was done in about an hour. Recommended other service that was needed. Will go back again for future service and oil changes.

04/23/2018
Grateful customer
I am most grateful for the prompt service and good care that Brian and the SK crew provide. I trust their work and always feel well taken care of.

PS
Pete S.
Subaru Baja
04/19/2018
Great service and then some!
Besides my services I asked recommendations about other repairs and received good ideas and resources.

Melissa M.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/06/2018
Thankful for honest input
Brought in this vehicle to see if we could afford to purchase it as a second car. We felt grateful for the comprehensive inspection with a repair estimate that allowed us to make an informed decision. Great to have honest mechanics!

03/25/2018
Thanks
Great service as usual. Thank You !

QP
Quenntin P.
BMW 323i
03/13/2018
Will definitely be a repeat customer
Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Staff is also very friendly. My BMW was returned very quickly and all issues I asked them to look into were fixed. Staff detailed the interior and returned my car looking and running great. Will definitely return in the future.

CT
Carol T.
Blaine, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/03/2018
A-1 Auto Service Center
Fair & capable assessment, service in a welcoming atmosphere. Only service center we would ever use for our 2003 Mini Cooper SS! Thru the yrs. we've never been disappointed & value this establishment. Special thanx to Brian, Steve & now Kevin in meeting all our needs.

Maggie L.
02/28/2018
Friendly
My Toyota runs like a top due to the excellent service I receive from SK motors.

Your staff is friendly, great customer service as well. Brian A. is my favorite. I call him "my guy" for all my automotive needs.

John F.
02/10/2018
Recent Service
Accurate estimate, great service.

GG
Gerald G.
02/08/2018
I feel that I get a realistic assessment of whatever issue I have
I have been taking my vehicles here since they opened on Iowa St. I trust that they will give me an honest answer on the maintenance requirements of whatever vehicles.

Melanie W.
01/29/2018
I love this shop!
Brian set up my appointment quickly, for a convenient time and date with no hassles! My car was serviced and finished in record time! It’s running great, and I was given helpful information about my car and future car buying. They are like a trusted friend.

Carol M.
01/23/2018
Always great...The people make it...the managers, mechanics...all involved
We have several "old" cars and SK Motors keeps them all
running smoothly and reliably. Thank you so much.

MI
Michael I.
01/05/2018
Thanks!
Went in for an oil change and also had a bad light bulb. Oil change completed and while they were at it put in a new light bulb with no fee for the job. Quick job, but still nice of them to do that. Good quality work, thanks guys!

Carol M.
Lexus RX 450h
01/04/2018
Best as always.
Thank you all for the quick, efficient and excellent service.
We appreciate SK and all the people who work there very much.

EC
Ezra C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/30/2017
fixed weird noise coming from my front wheel
There was a weird grating/whirring noise coming from my front wheel whenever I drove at certain speeds and often when I turned. I just bought new tires and couldn't figure out what it was. I took the car in without an appointment and within an hour or two SK had it all fixed up: they had found and removed a rock that was jammed up in my brake rotor. Very relieving to have that sound gone, and I always appreciate the prompt and friendly service!

PH
Parker H.
Anacortes, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/08/2017
Thank you guys!
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else. Always a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you again and see you at the next oil change. I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else. Always a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you again and see you at the next oil change.

12/08/2017
Pleased
I am pleased as always with the genuine concern and prompt service that I receive at SK Motorsport. Brian proffers his assessment of my car's strange electronic occurrences and talks me through the repair options that I have. Who could ask for more?

Mike M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/30/2017
Quality Service
SK has provided excellent service on my MINI Countryman for several years. Even when I have had "emergency" maintenance needs, SK has always made room in their schedule. I've just purchased another MINI Cooper and will certainly take it to SK for maintenance. Thanks for your outstanding service to the community!

KC
Kymberly C.
11/09/2017
Flexible, reliable, thoughtful service
SK accommodates your needs in every aspect. They get you in as soon as possible, communicate efficiently, and stand by their work. They care.