Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Lexus RX 450h
09/06/2018
Over the top Customer Service Always
Attention to detail, helpful and excellent customer service.

RF
Richard F.
Mercedes-Benz E500
08/21/2018
Totally Professional - They stand behind their work like no one else
This is the most honest, professional, high quality car repair facility I have ever know. I cannot recommend them more. They service our Mercedes and Subaru.

Jeff A.
08/09/2018
Professional work, good price, and superb service.
I have a 2006 VW GTI. The previous owner (a family member) took the GTI to the VW dealership in Seattle to have them assess a problem with the engine (the check engine light kept coming on). $1,200 later the dealership was not able to fix the issue. I took the GTI to SK Motor Sport and within a day they were able to diagnose and fix it! Better yet, it was much less expensive than the dealership. The codes were related to running lean, and some components needed to be replaced including the mass air flow sensor. Kevin and Steve were very helpful. Superb service and these guys really know what they're doing! Would highly recommend.

Melanie W.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/12/2018
A Lucky Find in Bellingham
I had been looking for a realia le mechanic for my Mini Cooper, bacuase driving to Seattle wasn’t working for me any more. I looked online and found SK Motorsport. They took care of all of the cars needs, all at reasonable costs. I needed an AWD, and my research lead me to by a Subaru. SK Motorsport has been taking care of this new car just as well as my old car. The staff is friendly and helpful; they troubleshoot all problems I encounter driving this huge vehicle.

Robin R.
05/17/2018
Superior Customer Service
Great service, communication and a shuttle. Wow!! Honest, to the point and trust worthy. Highly recommend.

Jeff A.
Mount Vernon, WA
05/11/2018
Honest and reliable service. They care about their customers and are very knowledgeable and considerate!

Ferndale, WA
05/09/2018
1st time customer
1st time customer. Went in for an oil change. Price was close to what was quoted on the phone. Service was done in about an hour. Recommended other service that was needed. Will go back again for future service and oil changes.

Michele M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/23/2018
Grateful customer
I am most grateful for the prompt service and good care that Brian and the SK crew provide. I trust their work and always feel well taken care of.

PS
Pete S.
Subaru Baja
04/19/2018
Great service and then some!
Besides my services I asked recommendations about other repairs and received good ideas and resources.

Melissa M.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/06/2018
Thankful for honest input
Brought in this vehicle to see if we could afford to purchase it as a second car. We felt grateful for the comprehensive inspection with a repair estimate that allowed us to make an informed decision. Great to have honest mechanics!

Michele M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/25/2018
Thanks
Great service as usual. Thank You !

QP
Quenntin P.
BMW 323i
03/13/2018
Will definitely be a repeat customer
Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Staff is also very friendly. My BMW was returned very quickly and all issues I asked them to look into were fixed. Staff detailed the interior and returned my car looking and running great. Will definitely return in the future.

CT
Carol T.
Blaine, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/03/2018
A-1 Auto Service Center
Fair & capable assessment, service in a welcoming atmosphere. Only service center we would ever use for our 2003 Mini Cooper SS! Thru the yrs. we've never been disappointed & value this establishment. Special thanx to Brian, Steve & now Kevin in meeting all our needs.

Maggie L.
02/28/2018
Friendly
My Toyota runs like a top due to the excellent service I receive from SK motors.

Your staff is friendly, great customer service as well. Brian A. is my favorite. I call him "my guy" for all my automotive needs.

John F.
02/10/2018
Recent Service
Accurate estimate, great service.

GG
Gerald G.
02/08/2018
I feel that I get a realistic assessment of whatever issue I have
I have been taking my vehicles here since they opened on Iowa St. I trust that they will give me an honest answer on the maintenance requirements of whatever vehicles.

Melanie W.
01/29/2018
I love this shop!
Brian set up my appointment quickly, for a convenient time and date with no hassles! My car was serviced and finished in record time! It’s running great, and I was given helpful information about my car and future car buying. They are like a trusted friend.

Carol M.
01/23/2018
Always great...The people make it...the managers, mechanics...all involved
We have several "old" cars and SK Motors keeps them all
running smoothly and reliably. Thank you so much.

MI
Michael I.
01/05/2018
Thanks!
Went in for an oil change and also had a bad light bulb. Oil change completed and while they were at it put in a new light bulb with no fee for the job. Quick job, but still nice of them to do that. Good quality work, thanks guys!

Carol M.
Lexus RX 450h
01/04/2018
Best as always.
Thank you all for the quick, efficient and excellent service.
We appreciate SK and all the people who work there very much.