Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

AL
Amy L.
Volkswagen Rabbit
02/10/2019
Fantastic service. Fair prices.
Twice my car wouldn't start and twice SK Motor Sport came out within minutes and gave me a jump. Obviously, my 11 yr old car needed a new battery which they put in within a couple of hours while taking me home and picking me up.
Their service is prompt, thorough, friendly and attentive. And very fair prices compared to other shops.
I would highly recommend SK Motor Sport to anyone.

SR
Susan R.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
02/02/2019
Problem solving at its best!
I recently move to Washington and had to add a front license plate to my SL63. There was no obvious solution due to the front end design. Kevin researched relentlesly until he found a solution. Now I’m street legal!

BTW, when I first arrived I had a dead battery and worked with the dealership. It was an unpleasant experience. I was thankful that my neighbor recommended Sk!! Now I know my car will be in good hands.

Jackie G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
Vehicle service
The vehicle service was great and fast. Great interaction from the staff offering help and answering any questions I may have had.

Robin R.
01/19/2019
Fab Customer Service Everytime
The best service and prices in town for my German car. Fast turn aroun, spit on diagnosis and always rewarding the customer in a variety of ways. Love this place!!!

DO
Denise O.
Bow, WA
01/17/2019
Efficient- Fast- Frienfly
Kevin got my BMW in last minute & handeled everything with confidence & professionalism. He even called on my warranty contract to ensure parts were covered Thank you for going the extra mile & excellent service!!

12/12/2018
Merry Christmas Steve and Team!
From the initial friendly welcome to picking up my newly vacuumed
car which is running eagerly and smoothly working with SK Motors
is always a great experience. "I'll be back!"

Melissa M.
11/29/2018
Trustworthy, efficient service
I appreciate the online booking and service record and efficient workmanship, but above all, I appreciate that I can trust this service to deal with me honestly which I have found to be a rare occurrence in the automotive servicing business.

Janine G.
Volvo XC90
11/12/2018
Easy to get appt time and quick response
First time at this business as my usual servicing company went out of business. They were quick to respond online and quick to get my vehicle in for servicing. Price was very fair. Will definitely recommend!

GG
Gerald G.
11/07/2018
Problem Fixed!
I own a BMW 535i and it was having a noise that I thought was a pulley or belt. Turned out to be the PCV valve. SK was very quick in diagnosing the problem and fixed it very quickly. Thanks guys.

EC
Ezra C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2018
efficient service, good communication
The guys at SK were nice enough to drive me to and from from a medical appointment while they replaced my rear brakes. By the time I got back, they were already taking my Jetta on a final test drive and I didn't have to wait around much at all. Very efficient service, thanks!

BF
Brian F.
10/13/2018
Great Shop
Great work. Great customer service. Honest owner

Melanie W.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/04/2018
Great service and friendly staff!
I’ve been coming here for almost 2 years. They have always taken care of me and my car. I don’t need a lot of notice to make an appointment for service. The coats are ,ore than reasonable, and they address every issue I may have.

LV
Lalo V.
Sonoma, CA
09/09/2018
Excellent Long Distance Service/ Pre- Purchase Inspection for BMW
I was referred to SK by a local family member and could not have been more pleased with how helpful and attentive the staff was over the phone, even before I purchased any service. I was looking at a used BMW 325xi Sport Wagon and called the shop from California, where I live, and had plenty of questions not only about an inspection but about the car in question. Without hesitation the staff member was generous in advice and knew his craft. This made me feel extremely comfortable before I went ahead with an appointment. I would recommend SK to any one. Thanks for all your help during this process. Suffice it to say, I ended up purchasing the car and driving it back to California without a hitch.

Lexus RX 450h
09/06/2018
Over the top Customer Service Always
Attention to detail, helpful and excellent customer service.

RF
Richard F.
Mercedes-Benz E500
08/21/2018
Totally Professional - They stand behind their work like no one else
This is the most honest, professional, high quality car repair facility I have ever know. I cannot recommend them more. They service our Mercedes and Subaru.

Jeff A.
08/09/2018
Professional work, good price, and superb service.
I have a 2006 VW GTI. The previous owner (a family member) took the GTI to the VW dealership in Seattle to have them assess a problem with the engine (the check engine light kept coming on). $1,200 later the dealership was not able to fix the issue. I took the GTI to SK Motor Sport and within a day they were able to diagnose and fix it! Better yet, it was much less expensive than the dealership. The codes were related to running lean, and some components needed to be replaced including the mass air flow sensor. Kevin and Steve were very helpful. Superb service and these guys really know what they're doing! Would highly recommend.

Melanie W.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/12/2018
A Lucky Find in Bellingham
I had been looking for a realia le mechanic for my Mini Cooper, bacuase driving to Seattle wasn’t working for me any more. I looked online and found SK Motorsport. They took care of all of the cars needs, all at reasonable costs. I needed an AWD, and my research lead me to by a Subaru. SK Motorsport has been taking care of this new car just as well as my old car. The staff is friendly and helpful; they troubleshoot all problems I encounter driving this huge vehicle.

Robin R.
05/17/2018
Superior Customer Service
Great service, communication and a shuttle. Wow!! Honest, to the point and trust worthy. Highly recommend.

Jeff A.
Mount Vernon, WA
05/11/2018
Honest and reliable service. They care about their customers and are very knowledgeable and considerate!

Ferndale, WA
05/09/2018
1st time customer
1st time customer. Went in for an oil change. Price was close to what was quoted on the phone. Service was done in about an hour. Recommended other service that was needed. Will go back again for future service and oil changes.