Business Solutions

Slipstream AutoCare

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PB
PILAR B.
07/01/2022
Fantastic
Always great service!

06/30/2022
Best service in town.
Bill and team provide the best, most honest service in town. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else

JEB D.
06/30/2022
One of the best shops in town.
We’ve used slipstream for over 10 years now with multiple cars and are always impressed with their professionalism, honesty, and integrity. There’s no other...

ST
SETH T.
06/15/2022
Got me in the same day that my car broke down. Very helpful.
Called them when my car wouldn’t start. They told me to have it towed to them and t(yea got to it right away despite being quite busy.

AF
ALAN F.
06/15/2022
As always, highly satisfied
As always, highly satisfied. Slipstream does great work and keeps me informed as to its progress and expected completion. Estimates are accurate or revised...