Business Solutions

Small Town Auto Repair LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MARK B.
07/01/2022
Extremely polite great prices fast service
I started using Small town auto a few months ago. Yesterday was my second time using them on a different vehicle. They are so polite, great on pricing and...

Jordan B.
06/09/2022
Jordan said they fixed it in 2 weeks when another facility couldn't fix it in 3 months.

Anthony M.
05/27/2022
Anthony said they were quick, efficient and provided great customer service there.

TW
Tabitha W.
05/27/2022
Tabitha said theyve been really helpful and they are always able to get her in super fast. She said she appreciates them being in her town.

05/26/2022
Oil change and lube
I like the convenience of scheduling appointments online. The oil change, etc. was done while I waited and I appreciate that fluid levels, tire pressure...