BILL H.
02/15/2019
Smith's always makes sure that you are completely satisfied with your visit.
Smith's always makes sure that you are completely satisfied with your visit.

Ford Econoline Wagon
02/04/2019
Awesome
Smiths Service was very friendly and helpful. They were extremely thorough and prompt. I would highly recommend them.

CK
CAROLE K.
02/03/2019
I had an unexpected issue with my car. It was diagnosed, parts ordered and car repaired the same day! I left a happy customer!

MARTIN R.
01/21/2019
Always polite and courteous. Attentive to my needs and questions. Take the time to explain their work.

JIM M.
Deerfield, WI
Subaru Legacy
01/12/2019
First oil change on the Legacy
We really appreciate the thoroughness of the inspection.

BILL M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/22/2018
Personal Service
They have the ability to search for parts from multiple sources. Hey

MARTIN R.
Cadillac XTS
12/22/2018
Great staff and service!
We have been bringing our cars to Smith Service Center for years and will keep doing so. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and they take good care of our cars.

MARK M.
Oregon, WI
12/18/2018
New Tires
The staff recommended the appropriate tire for our vehicle, understanding our desires and offer as many alternates as we would be interested. They helped with rebates and got me a good quality service of tires for a good value. Convenient to drop off and ready when I came back. The loaner service was wonderful saving time and ease.

KK
KRISTA K.
Milwaukee, WI
Saturn VUE
12/17/2018
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
excellent customer service and work!

MARK M.
Oregon, WI
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/15/2018
Service What Was Needed
The service the Smith staff provided was just what was needed. They understood the work needed to get me rolling and advised me of the additional service I will need going forward. I feel good understanding the condition of my car follow the service.

AL
AREN L.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/14/2018
Great Customer Service, Quality work; all on the East side
You can count on Smith's Service Center to deliver. From inspecting my 99 Chevy Blazer to communicating what needed to be repaired/replaced the overall experience was positive. A quality family owned business located conveniently on the East side with expert service technicians.

12/09/2018
Great, friendly service!
The folks at Smith’s are friendly and easy to work with. They replied to email messages very quickly and answered all of my questions. I appreciate that they don’t do any service that isn’t necessary when running through dealer recommended service checks.

DA
DOUG A.
12/09/2018
Tire Replacement - smooth and easy
Smith did another impeccable job!

PS
PAT S.
Volvo XC90
12/06/2018
Always take care of me well
30 year customer, many cars, one service center.

BOYCE B.
12/03/2018
New Treads!!
Made call for new tires. Chose tire model after a consult with Bryan on the phone. Made appointment at the same time. Everything was perfect, greeted by smiling faces despite the temporary remodel quarters, loaner ready to go. Upon return everything was complete, even changed a bad marker lamp. Advised of further service needed soon, registered the tire warranty, filed the rebate paperwork right away. Not a single complaint about the service or the tires. Will be back and would recommend Smiths to anyone. Thanks All!!!

Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/28/2018
Top-notch and friendly service!
I've been trusting all of my vehicle servicing to Smith Service Center for the past 20+ years. They have always provided excellent work, been responsive to my requests for help, researched options for parts so as to get me the very best deal, and treated me with great kindness. I know I can count on the Smiths to always be there for my car needs, no matter how large or small the concern. I would never go to any other service center!

DA
DOUG A.
11/27/2018
Knowledge and professionalism
They treat your car as if it were they're own.

CK
CAROLE K.
11/23/2018
Friendly and great service
Awesome staff

SUE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/22/2018
Sticks with you until problem is so.
Had a leak that we couldn’t fined. Kept looking until we found it. That’s being persistent. Great crew.

JIM G.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/20/2018
Always excellent and I expect it always will be.