JEFF S.
Stoughton, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2019
Always friendly - like the new remodel.
Fast service you can depend on.

JANICE B.
Rio, WI
04/18/2019
Service people are very friendly and helpful.

JIM M.
Deerfield, WI
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/16/2019
Reasonable, thorough and high quality service
Brian, Scott and their technicians check everything and miss nothing. They don't push unneeded service but catch things that are wearing out so you can plan replacing those items. Smith's Service is better than any dealership that I've been to and very reasonable. Several of my friends now go to Smiths because of my recommendation.

IH
IAN H.
Saturn Ion
04/13/2019
Always Reliable
My most recent oil change and rotation was just another example of excellent service and reliability at Smith's. I've found the staff to be courteous and genuinely concerned with the function and well-being of my vehicle. They've given practical and economic advice, and I have never felt like they were trying to upsell me on needless additions. I absolutely recommend Smith's for car service in the Madison area.

SUE M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/12/2019
Always feel like family.
Been working with them for the last 7 plus years. Always a great experience (they take the sting out of the cost). And a great surprise when your fourth oil change is free.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
04/07/2019
Only people I trust with my car!!
Ron, Dianne, Scott, Brian & now Eric, have been so wonderful to me and my cars over the years!!
I’ve been a customer for close to 40 yrs! Nothing but kind and honest!!! Beautiful new counter and waiting area as well!

Thanks for all you do!! Kathy W

PS. Willow is beautiful too!!

PS
PAT S.
03/27/2019
Used car inspection before purchase
I have done this several times with Smiths, and they always let me know what maintenance is needed, what defects the car has and what is reasonable to ask to get repaired before I purchase a car. This inspection for under $100 has saved me many hundreds of dollars per car, and also gives me the perspective I need to make an informed choice. Thanks guys and gals!

JENNIFER A.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/07/2019
Professional staff
The staff are extremely professional and helpful. I can always depend if the service I receive.

JUSTIN G.
Nissan Rogue
03/06/2019
great service
Brian helped me save money on something I thought I needed done but didn't , service is great , great convenience , great communication . thanks for all the help
Justin

GH
GARY H.
02/22/2019
TIRE REPLACEMENT
I HAD FOUR TIRES REPLACED AT SMITHS SERVICE ON FEBRUARY 13, 2019 THEY DID A GREAT JOB OF TIRE REPLACEMENT AND ALIGNMENT AND THE CAR/SUV DRIVES VERY WELL. I DID NOT DRIVE THE CAR FOR A WEEK AFTER INSTALL AND NOW HAVE NOTICED A CHIP ON WINDSHIELD THAT WAS NOT THERE PREVIOUSLY. IT APPEARS AS IF SOMETHING WAS DROPPED FROM ABOVE THE CAR , WRENCH OR AIR HOSE NOZZLE COULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED ONTO THE WINDSHIELD. THE WINDSHIELD CHIP IS QUITE SIGNIFICANT AND WOULD ANTICIPATE THAT IT EVENTUALLY WILL LEAD TO A CRACKED WINDSHIELD. THEIR TECHNICIANS ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB OF AUTO REPAIR AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH THEIR LEVEL OF SERVICE, THIS INCIDENT OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE IS THE FIRST INCIDENT I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH THE BUSINESS.

BILL H.
02/15/2019
Smith's always makes sure that you are completely satisfied with your visit.
Smith's always makes sure that you are completely satisfied with your visit.

Ford Econoline Wagon
02/04/2019
Awesome
Smiths Service was very friendly and helpful. They were extremely thorough and prompt. I would highly recommend them.

CK
CAROLE K.
Waunakee, WI
02/03/2019
I had an unexpected issue with my car. It was diagnosed, parts ordered and car repaired the same day! I left a happy customer!

MARTIN R.
01/21/2019
Always polite and courteous. Attentive to my needs and questions. Take the time to explain their work.

JIM M.
Deerfield, WI
Subaru Legacy
01/12/2019
First oil change on the Legacy
We really appreciate the thoroughness of the inspection.

BILL M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/22/2018
Personal Service
They have the ability to search for parts from multiple sources. Hey

MARTIN R.
Cadillac XTS
12/22/2018
Great staff and service!
We have been bringing our cars to Smith Service Center for years and will keep doing so. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and they take good care of our cars.

MARK M.
Oregon, WI
12/18/2018
New Tires
The staff recommended the appropriate tire for our vehicle, understanding our desires and offer as many alternates as we would be interested. They helped with rebates and got me a good quality service of tires for a good value. Convenient to drop off and ready when I came back. The loaner service was wonderful saving time and ease.

KK
KRISTA K.
Milwaukee, WI
Saturn VUE
12/17/2018
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
excellent customer service and work!

MARK M.
Oregon, WI
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/15/2018
Service What Was Needed
The service the Smith staff provided was just what was needed. They understood the work needed to get me rolling and advised me of the additional service I will need going forward. I feel good understanding the condition of my car follow the service.