RICHARD B.
Dodge Charger
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Greeted by nice people and very fast service.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Richard!

Barnum, MN
Jeep Cherokee
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
The staff has always gone above and beyond to offer us great service.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/14/2018

JEANETTE M.
Beaver Bay, MN
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Always great service, very efficient !
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Jeanette!

LE
LORI E.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Lyft inspection
Everyone was so pleasant, efficient, and careful to handle the inspection I needed for work. It was a simple thing but the folks at Sonju treated me as if it was a very important simple. The waiting area with the little diner made the short wait even more comfortable. I am moving here from New Jersey. They need to take a lesson from your operation! It was truly refreshing to be dealt with so well. Thank you! I will be back when I need other service, for sure.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you Lori!

MK
MICHAEL K.
POLARIS RANGER 900 EPS
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Ringing noise in transmission
They told me they corrected the problem. Nothing changed. I took a new one for a ride, there was no ring sound. I don't think they touched it. Hopefully they will correct it. It's not even broke in.we have all kinds of trips planned. Wouldn't you know this would happen at the beginning of summer. We're not to happy. How about a loner.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Michael for letting us know - our service manager was already notified.

CJ
CELIA J.
Fountain, MN
06/07/2018 Category: Sales
The team is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything about the car you are looking at to buy this is the second car we have purchased here we will be back
Number one in our book
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Celia!

AL
ALTRAVIS L.
Ely, MN
smart fortwo
06/06/2018 Category: Sales
Great, no hassle service!
The wife and I came in needing a vehicle immediately but having a low down payment due to both of us just having started our new jobs and thus not getting or first full checks yet. Our tranny went out the day before and she needed to be able to make the 45 minute drive to work the next day.
We went through CapitalOne to get pre-approval before going to the lot so we already knew our limits and had a couple of options in mind. I was having to miss work and inconvenience a friend during this whole debacle so where on a time crunch to boot.
Long story short, our dealer, Brad, heard our circumstance, got a good idea of our needs, and showed us what was available within our loan terms. No trying to talk us into a "better deal" by financing with them. It felt like he was working with us and not just another obstacle to getting a reasonable value.
At the end of the day we got a great car we weren't expecting that perfectly fit our needs, well within our budget, and financed at a lower APR than projected. And both the dealer and the financier were straight forward with us and kept us informed throughout the entire process. With that great service in our easily exploitable predicament I look forward to coming back under more favorable conditions!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Altravis!

PS
PHILIP S.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional service Dept. staff
Wendy and the rest of the crew in service are the best!

Thank you Philip!

RT
RYAN T.
Saginaw, MN
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
Yery friendly and will work with you to make the deal.
My best car buying experience, they did great job wouking with me to get me in new car!

Thank you Ryan!

KJ
KEVIN J.
Jeep Cherokee
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
they fit the people to the vehicle in how thier going to use it.
when leasing you should let people know about the different financial packages. those packages seem to be pretty good, but if your costumer has a cap to which they should not go over then when signing papers you start mentioning the good packages that you really should get... now they are not happy because they had to spend more money than they should. then that makes them unhappy about the purchase. up to that point the sales person was really helpful - five stars to him.

Thank you Kevin.

AP
AMY P.
06/02/2018 Category: Sales
Fast, Professional, and Trustworthy!
I wouldn’t buy a vehicle anywhere else! Sonju takes the cake!

Thank you Amy!

CHAD C.
Buick Verano
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Dealership can only do so much
Sonju repaired our side collision sensor but due to poor placement/ design and shortage of parts we will not be buying a Rivera as planned or any GM vehicle for that matter. Huge oversight on a chassis that's been available since 2012/13

Thank you Chad.

Jeep Renegade
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Dan greeted me and let me know what services would be performed and how long it would take. Less than an hour later after complimentary coffee all was ready with know surprises.

GH
GORDON H.
06/01/2018 Category: Sales
No Pressure, Good Info
Easy place to buy a car with no pressure.

Thank you Gordon!

RE
ROGER E.
Hermantown, MN
Ford Edge
Auto butler treatment
Excellent cleaning and butler treatment. Looks like new. Takes a while but worth the wait.

Thank you Roger!

MICHELLE S.
Ham Lake, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
05/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great salesman
Josh Greenberg was a great salesman - very knowledgeable and not high pressure. He was readily available when we called or texted with questions after leaving to think about whether or not we wanted to purchase. Management would not negotiate, however. Still, overall a good experience.

Thank you Michelle!

CHLOE H.
Ford Super Duty F-250
05/31/2018 Category: Sales
Lied to
Sonju decided it was good business to clear the check engine codes to make it appear as though there was nothing wrong and, I assume, to get more money. We still would have bought the truck regardless as they were fixes we could handle, but the fact they we were so blatantly lied to is deplorable. This is the second vehicle we’ve bought from Sonju in four months, so it’s dissappinting to find out we don’t have as good a working relationship as we thought. We won’t be back.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you Chloe for letting us know. We will check with the managers.

Carlton, MN
05/29/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
I stopped in to test drive a couple vehicles, and drove home with a vehicle I'm in love with...and it wasn't on my short list.
Brad took the time to listen to what I was looking for, and matched me to the perfect choice for me and my lifestyle! No one at Sonju was ever pushy - they were all friendly and relaxed. Once I made my decision, the whole team worked to make it work. I named my Jeep Brad:).
Great team to work with!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 05/29/2018