ROBERT S.
Cloquet, MN
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Mr
Everything went great.Everybody I dealt with was very helpful
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Robert!

MARK B.
Auto butler
On August 10th I brought my Dodge Ram into Sonju’s for my auto butler which I have done the last 4 years on a regular basis my truck was again done in a timely matter and was washed waxed and cleaned by Heidi awesome job couldn’t have been more pleased

Thank you Mark!

Never timely
I'm always told a timeline, whether it's for a part to be in stock or the actual service being done, but it's usually takes 3 to 4 times longer than the time I'm given. I'm not even sure they actually did the auto butler thing this last time. The van was vacuumed out (which wasn't even that bed because we use floor liners) , but it definitely didn't smell or look anything beyond that.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for letting us know. We will address this issue.

CP
CHARLES P.
Chisholm, MN
Accessorize
Work was done in a timely manner.

Thank you Charles!

LE
LINDSEY E.
Esko, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
Chevy cruize
The employees are very nice and always looking out for the customers best interest

Thank you Lindsey!

RODNEY G.
Kia Rio
08/11/2018 Category: Service
prices are high
This is the 5th or 6th auto butler service we have had done on our '12 Kia Rio since we purchased it from Sonju and I have to say that the quality and attention to detail this time was absolutely perfect!....every square inch of the interior was done and done well!...exterior was perfect also!....even the tires shined.

Thank you Rodney.

Ram 2500
Recalls
Took care of the recalls quickly
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you Stacy!

TIMOTHY M.
Grand Marais, MN
Brake repair
They were able to get me in on same day after brakes going out on weekend. Was leaving on a trip so that was super that could get me in and have the parts in stock to make the repair.

Thank you Timothy!

KRISTOFER M.
Saginaw, MN
Awesome Experience
Sonju was great to me. They took pride in being able to help me with my vehicle needs.

Thank you Kris!

JON H.
Lutsen, MN
08/08/2018 Category: Service
2014 ram recall repair
Very thorough and quick very prfessional and happy

Thank you Jon!

SCOTT H.
Lutsen, MN
08/08/2018 Category: Sales
We would never buy another vehicle here.
If a minus was available that's what I'd give even 1 star is too much.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 08/09/2018

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will forward your info to our GM. Thank you.

GV
GERALD V.
Kia Sorento
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Butler services
The undercoating was inspected and a few spots were recoated. The car was washed, vacuumed, and cleaned from top to bottom. It was spotless. What a nice feeling it was to climb into a clean car. Thanks so much for your services. We were impressed and look forward to our next visit. We have told numerous friends and relatives about the good services we received when we first purchased our car in January as well.

Thank you Gerald!

Rhinelander, WI
Ford Edge
08/08/2018 Category: Sales
no pressure
they were all nice to me, and they didn't pressure me to getting any certain cars or deals.

DAYN W.
Sayner, WI
08/06/2018 Category: Service
recall
on vacation, they got me in right away. very good customer service.
great job

Thank you Dayn!

TT
Tamara T.
08/05/2018
Service at sonju is fantastic...
I just love Wendy in the service dept....she is on top of everything and makes sure I'm well taken care of...I highly recommend sonju and the service they provide...extremely happy w the purchase of my Chevrolet truck!!!

Thank you Tamara!

South Range, WI
Buick Encore
08/04/2018 Category: Sales
Encore
Brady's customer service reigns supreme very satisfied with my new vechicle

Thank you Laurie!

CHARLES S.
Virginia, MN
Dodge Ram 1500
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
Always courteous!
Great place, 3rd vehicle purchase, works great around work schedule. 100% Satisfaction!

Thank you Charles!