MARK D.
Lutsen, MN
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Not Great customer service
Had to wait for someone to show up at the service desk upon arrival...about 10 minutes. Service took longer than what was promised; not terribly longer, but longer...about 20 minutes. Most egregious, upon arrival was notified that there are several recalls impacting my vehicle that I was unaware and was told that I had been mailed such notification. Upon further review, Ford Sonju did not have my entire mailing address which includes a P.O. Box therefore I was NOT notified; in addition, was told that the service personnel able to address these recalls do not work weekends and were not available during my visit which happen to be a weekend too - was told that this same personnel NEVER work weekends because of seniority consideration that Sonju allows.
Overall and generally speaking, it is not a good customer experience coming to Sonju for service. the waiting area is dark and unwelcoming - the cafeteria is typically not open, at least on the occasions I've been there and this is the only dealership that I've experienced that does not provide a complimentary car wash.
The product I have is a 2017 F150 and a very solid vehicle. However, I may hesitate a repurchase at Sonju, given my customer service experiences thus far...oh, almost forgot, when calling into Sonju Customer Service, typically 7 out of 10 times my call rolls over to voice mail instead of speaking with a real person...frustrating!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will forward you info to our service manager.

Britt, MN
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Review
It was overall a good experience. Price was high. Wished it wouldn’t have taken so long. Kurt was wonderful. Sad at no lunch.

Saginaw, MN
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Wow

Two Harbors, MN
Pontiac G5
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I have a headlight replaced; price and service was very good!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/09/2018

LC
LEE C.
Center City, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
10/08/2018 Category: Sales
Our salesman made all the difference
Thanks, friendly place.

Thank you Lee!

CR
CHARLES R.
Silver Bay, MN
10/07/2018 Category: Service
your repair charts will let you see why i am not in the least pleased with the service or lack of my vehicle received .
my 2014 ford f150 was in to have oil change and radiator flush.that was done however on my way home from two harbors the engine over heated and blew all the fluid out of the system.my concern is what damage did it cause to the engine.i will monitor the performance .if I have other problems caused from this episode we will have a serious conversation .
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for letting us know. Your info will be forwarded to out Service Director.

JON-MICHAEL F.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Never disappointed!
By far the best in the industry! Sonju rules!

Thank you Jon-Michael!

MERLE M.
Silver Bay, MN
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/05/2018 Category: Service
f-350 oil change
Very good duet to being done before schedule

Thank you Merle!

TG
TARA G.
Poplar, WI
10/05/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly and knowledgable
I've purchased many cars from sonju and it's always a great experience. The sales staff is knowledgable and down to earth.

Thank you Tara!

Hovland, MN
Ford Edge
10/04/2018 Category: Service
The place to go...
Excellent workmanship...everyone is so accommodating and helpful...always done with a smile🤗

PS
PHILIP S.
Duluth, MN
Ford Expedition EL
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Another satisfactory service experience
The Sonju service team are well led and strongly motivated. Once again a positive experience with their service. Straight forward, heads up customer
service.

Thank you Philip!

KE
KRISTINA E.
Esko, MN
10/03/2018 Category: Sales
Only place I buy from
Love the guys I worked with to get my car! They went above and beyond to find me what I wanted, at the price I wanted. Left there very happy, LOVE my new car.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Kristina!

SPENCER M.
10/02/2018 Category: Sales
Great service with transparency
This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. 100% comfortable the whole way through.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Spencer!

DOUGLAS L.
Two Harbors, MN
Ford Edge
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Local Quality Service
Service is always with a smile, and delivers what is expected.

Thank you Douglas!

Esko, MN
09/29/2018 Category: Sales
The sales and financing staff were very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed the no pressure atmosphere that Sonju creates. The whole team worked hard to make sure that I was satisfied. I was given more than the full amount that I wanted on trade. Overall, the whole Sonju team worked hard to get me into a new 2018 Silverado with a financing plan that was perfect for me. Very happy with my experience!

JAMIE S.
Grand Portage, MN
Jeep Cherokee
09/28/2018 Category: Service
The people and the various options of things to do while you wait during service.
I was given a ride to a golf course for free by the staff instead of waiting at the service center The vehicle service was done in a timely fashion.

Thank you Jamie!

JACK S.
Duluth, MN
POLARIS RANGER 900XP
09/27/2018 Category: Service
They were interested in my needs
Shanna absolutely looked after my situation and personally made sure it came out correctly and in a timely manner, Thanks.
Brian, the mechanic, was top notch. Correct diagnosis, good follow through, and concerned for my timeline, thanks

Thank you Jack!

Mound, MN
Ram 1500
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Great service, waiting room seating needs to be upgraded however.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 09/27/2018

SCOTT H.
09/27/2018 Category: Sales
Great atmosphere, selection and team
Andy found the truck I wanted fast and the payment I wanted. Everything from start to finish was done in 1 day. Very satisfied!!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 09/27/2018