Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5
3.8

CP
CARRIE P.
06/05/2020
Just don't go.
Bought a used jeep, and after a few months we needed to replace the exhaust, shocks, and struts. No way they didn't know these issues were there. We will never give them our business again.

BT
Bob T.
Lutsen, MN
04/24/2020
Worst experience ever
I bought a used truck from Sonju, drove it home and noticed it steaming from the hood a tiny bit. Turns out, it had a cracked cylinder head. NBD, not Sonjus fault, it was bought at auction and it was tough to notice. So they got me into a brand new truck, not the one I wanted, the one they wanted to sell. I was unfamiliar with the price of that truck, and they knew how much o was qilling to spend. Then a week later said they missed something on my credit, I HAD to come up with $1,200 they said. I asked to just take my car and down payment back that I came with, not an option according to them. Then the $1,100 in accessories I ordered came in, but they were actually aftermarket parts that cost less than the factory equipment I paid for. I asked them to make things right, I missed like 3 days of work and was put through the ringer, the manager said "I'll fill your tank and im done". Lessons learned, go in and establish the price of the truck YOU want, act like a cash buyer, don't tell them your budget, when you order parts, make sure you get what you paid for. Lastly, shop anywhere but Sonju. I will be reporting my experience to the BBB and the dept of ecommerce, or whoever regulates dealerships. I can't have my car back, have to pay a debt I can't afford and don't believe I owe, and a tank of gas does it.

JOANNE C.
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Great customer service ! My vehicle is always amazingly clean ! I am always greatly satisfied :)

KEITH S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Easy appointments and working atmosphere
Called, got right in and the problem fixed

JEFF K.
Coleraine, MN
04/13/2020 Category: Sales
Smooth transaction
We’re good guys to deal with

KJ
KEVIN J.
Schroeder, MN
Ford F-250 SUPER DUTY
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Im always treated with great respect at Sonju's but dont always get good results!
I got two things fixed the same day, but it was my 10th trip there for the same two repairs. It took 6 trips to finally get the winch on my Polaris atv finished. It wasn't sonju's fault on the winch as the first two winchs quit working and had to get a third. Two bad winch's, and the new one works very good, but we'll see how it is in a year. The other issue was a key fob on my new F250. It took four trips to finally get it replaced. So ten trips=1100 miles back and fourth. I'm not a happy cusomer!

JOHN L.
Ram 1500
04/12/2020 Category: Service
I needed to get a recall attended to along with a oil change and tire rotation in a very tight window. They came through for me big time!

MARILYNN P.
Forbes, MN
04/11/2020 Category: Service
No visit to review.
I did not have a visit on 04/09. I hope I’m not getting billed for something.

Grand Marais, MN
Jeep Cherokee
04/07/2020 Category: Sales
2020 Jeep Cherokee Limited
Andy is always great to work with. He listens to your needs, and does his best to work with you until you find a vehicle, payment and options that make you happy and work in your budget. The only issue is I ended up having to go back in to resign paperwork due to a mistake on the first set, which is an easy mistake to make and they were going to drive the paperwork to me to sign, but I happened to be going through and stopped in instead.

LC
LISA C.
Silver Bay, MN
04/06/2020 Category: Sales
Mary is the besta
We recently purchased a vehicle at Sonju with Mary as our salesperson. She goes above and beyond for her customers.

MARK B.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
The work on my truck was completed in a timely and professional manner. Dan was exceptional as always, keeping me informed every step of the way.

JON H.
Dodge Dakota
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service, helped me through a car project even though they missed out on doing the work.

TN
TODD N.
Aurora, MN
POLARIS RANGER 1000 PREMIUM
04/03/2020 Category: Sales
Had a very good experience at Sonju. Neil was very nice and polite and I definitely would recommend to anyone to go there for the next Polaris

Ram RAM PICKUP 1500
04/03/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent staff, fair deal, easy to work with
Would recommend stopping at Sonju's for you next vehicle purchase, friendly staff, got a fair deal and process was easy!

MV
MARGO V.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/02/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience during these crazy times!
During this crazy time of being cooped up, it was refreshing to get out for a drive and find my new vehicle! Matt Syria was extremely helpful as a Sales Manager until his salesman Ray freed up. Even got to visit with Bill the GM a bit and finally, finished up our paperwork with Jeremiah the Sales Manager who was filling in for Finance. Great customer service all the way around with limited exposure to others. We will definitely go back!