Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

RUTH G.
Silver Bay, MN
Ford EcoSport
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
new car
Friendly and helpful and knowledge on what they are selling
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you Ruth!

Dan H.
Esko, MN
06/17/2019
Low pressure sales approach
I bought my 2013 Sliverado 3500HD on March 1, 2019. Brad was my salesmen and he was great! Easy to talk to and easy to work with, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle!!

Thank you Dan!

CE
CINDY E.
Carlton, MN
Jeep Compass
06/17/2019 Category: Service
They make it easy
Reliable, professional and reasonable.

Thank you Cindy!

BT
BYRON T.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for service and everything went well. Done when promised and they kept me informed. Thanks

Thank you Byron!

CORILYNN S.
Buhl, MN
Dodge Charger
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
got dream car
i found a car i’ve wanted and it was a quick deal.

Thank you Corilynn!

Ram 1500
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Ram service
My service experience was done as hoped with no issues

Thank you!

ME
MICHAEL E.
06/16/2019 Category: Sales
Honesty and integrity.
I am very satisfied with the whole process. I never felt pressured and I never felt I was being fed a bunch of BS. It was refreshing.

Thank you Michael!

PL
PAMELA L.
Hibbing, MN
Ford EcoSport
06/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great Customer serice
Sales staff was not pushy. Very friendly service. I drove out of the lot with a new car.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Pamela!

MOLLY L.
Grand Marais, MN
Ram 1500
06/13/2019 Category: Sales
Honest People
I've bought multiple trucks from sonju over the years and have dealt with Mary Dunlap each time. She's always asked what my needs are and made it a priority to find trucks for me to choose from that met those needs. The staff never made me feel pressured to buy something that wasn't right for me or exactly what I was looking for. I will continue to have sonju as my dealership for years to come.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Molly!

RF
RUTHANNE F.
Ely, MN
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great visit!
My most recent visit was the best ever. Great customer sevice!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Ruthanne!

SHARON B.
Chevrolet Trax
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent however I wish it were closer to where I live
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Sharon!

NA
NICHOLAS A.
06/05/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Experience
Our experience at Sonju was outstanding. Our salesperson Brad was very helpful and answered all our questions. It was a no pressure environment. We actually planned on test driving another vehicle at a different dealership later that day but felt so good about the experience at Sonju that we cancelled that appointment and bought our vehicle from Sonju. Everyone that assisted in the transaction was extremely pleasant and wonderful to deal with. Very Happy!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Nicholas!

ER
ERIC R.
Brimson, MN
Ram 2500
06/04/2019 Category: Service
On time as usual
Dan and the service department were spot on with their time estimate (as usual). Doesn't make me wish for more recalls, but sure makes it easier.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Eric!

DAVID L.
Hovland, MN
Ram 2500
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and auto butler
Dan Huffman is an absolute joy to deal with, it's impossible not to notice that he really cares about customer service and satisfaction. It's always a pleasure to work with him. I am a little disappointed in the quality of work that's been going in to the auto Butler. My latest auto Butler was much better than the last, but quality of work has gone down compared to previous visits I've had. I'm giving a rating of 5 stars 100% because of how well Dan takes care of me as a customer.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you David!

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Hats off to Service Department
Everything went smooth from making the appointment through completion of the service visit. Thank you!!

Thank you!

EP
ERIC P.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Repair leak on my skid loader wheel.
Not a major job in a sense, but a major disruption for me.
Friday afternoon, my tire (well tube) was repaired and I received my wheel back after a few hours.

Thank you Eric!

BC
BRAD C.
Silver Bay, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/02/2019 Category: Sales
Mary D is outstanding!
Recently purchased a 2012 Chev 3500HD, Mary made whole process so incredibly easy once again. She goes above and beyond to help her customers.

Thank you Brad!

JJ
JASON J.
Jeep Cherokee
06/02/2019 Category: Sales
2019 Cherokee
Fast, friendly, low pressure, and knowledgeable

Thank you Jason!

MATTHEW P.
05/31/2019 Category: Sales
Pick up Truck
Very pleasant staff an easy to work with from the sales person to the manager an everyone that helped me in getting the Truck I wanted.. Thank the entire staff for making this happen for me!

Thank you Matthew!