Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

ROBERT S.
South Range, WI
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous
Recall work, 15 mins, during that they discovered I needed tire rotation, I asked can you do it now? No problem they said. Great shop.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Robert!

BW
BENJAMIN W.
Balsam Lake, WI
Jeep Renegade
11/15/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly and helpful
The staff at Sonju were very friendly and were quick to follow up on any questions I had during the sales process.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Benjamin!

MV
MICHAEL V.
Jeep Commander
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Service was great Chevy service center was a cluttered dirty mess
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Michael!

KP
Kristina P.
Hibbing, MN
11/11/2019
Worst Experience
we test drove this vehicle on 10/8/19 As we test drove it there were issues with it chugging, Robert McClean our salesman had it into the shop before we left the dealership and called us later on to say the codes that came up were for sparkplugs. He said it would be brought into the shop and changed if we wanted to come back and take it for another test drive as it wasn't chugging anymore. 10/10/19 We drove the 2 hrs again ,test drove it and no issues at all. Very professional is what we thought of him at the time. Jess Belwood on the other hand(finance Manager) didn't seem like he enjoyed his job very much and had very little enthusiasm nor care we were just spending a pricey amount of money there. I put that aside,went along with his recomendation as to not purchase the extended warranty as he said "unless your're off roading with the vehicle,I personally wouldn't purchase it either"! fast Forward a few days,I give them a call as a question to program my doors locks because the vehicle showed to contact the dealership. I once again was transferred to Jess,where he told me I would have to pay an additional $50 to get the factory code to set my doors. I told him i wasn't paying that,so he tranferred me to Robert,who politely told me where to find the code on the vehicle. Fast forward again. 2 1/2 weeks go by and I notice ,my rear end doesnt seem right,chugging is happening again almost daily now and my check engine light is on. I bring it into a local shop as Sonju is 2 hrs away from my home. I'm told with the parts that need to be replaced, it is a hazard to be on the road. Both catalitic converters are bad, it is in need of an alignment, rear knuckle bushings are bad also. I have my vin number looked up and this vehicle was serviced at Sonju on Aug 27th of this yr. An alignment was done, rear toe links suspension was fixed, but not the knuckle bushings(you can't fix one without knowing about the other). Sooo our grand total to fix this vehicle I just purchased for 11thousand some dollars needs almost 3grand more dollars worth of work!! I call Sonju ,Jess wants me to drive it the 2 hrs,after I was told this is a safety issue to be on the road, He then had it towed back to Sonju and said he will call me when they figure things out. This is where even more horrible customer service carry on. 6 days later Jess calls me,has the nerve to tell me "I knew" there were safety issues with this vehicle and i drove it off the lot with the check engine light on. SERIOUSLY?!? So I have been driving a vehicle for nearly a month,with my 3 kids in it daily, "knowing" the engine could seize up on me from plugged catalitic converters, totally out of alignment too? WOW!! He says "we can fix it here,but were not paying for the whole cost. It's going to cost 2,300 some odd dollars just for those parts,"if you pay half of that,we will pay the other half"! So i just bought 2 vehicles,2 4wheelers totally nearly 40,000 and you want even more of my money for things that should of been fixed before i bought it?! He then goes on to say "I told you to purchase the extended warranty"! I told him a dealership charges and arm and a leg for parts and i will take it elsewhere myself. This whole time he was beyond unprofessional and rude to me. I told him "just have it towed back and I will figure this out myself"! Seconds later he hangs up on me as I'm asking about when it will be returned. I call back three times, leave messages for Robert to call me as to when I will be getting my vehicle back and no call back. So now, I still have no response as to when I will even get it towed back,or if I have to drive the 2 hrs to get it because they won't even talk to me on the phone!! I am, disgusted with this whole situation and the service we got, and will NEVER reccomend anyone spending a penny here!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your review. I just checked with Robert and it seems like everything is already scheduled.

Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
Detailing Experience
Washed the outside of my car well, but didn't even look like they touched the interior. No vacuuming done and still fingerprints on my touchscreen. Employees were nice, but service was not up to the standard they advertise.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/08/2019

So sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know.

11/06/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Ray was awesome to work with! It was a fast and easy day of car shopping.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/08/2019

BRENNEN S.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
19500 miles new car purchased at sonju terrible service multiple visits being told the car is fine until it got so bad it couldn't even drive straight on the highway. 3 weeks to repair and they never called back. Car obtained damages at the dealership and were not fixed. Offered paint that was never sent out to "touch it up". Terrinle ethic dont be fooled by the kindness when you go to buy the car after the purchase they wont return your calls or help you unless you show up at the location. Service manager was rude even following a potentially dangerous near life threatening accident with children in the car due to the vehicle performance with a known defect.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know, we are forwarding this to management.

JAYSON P.
Thief River Falls, MN
GMC Yukon
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Working with Mary
Mary has always been great, and able to finance my wife and I. We love our 2015 GMC Yukon. Thank you to Rick, Mary and Sonju.com

Thank you Jayson!

WM
WARREN M.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
recent service to my Pickup
I recently had an oil change, tire rotation and factory updates done on my vehicle. The appointment process went fine but I did find 3 about 1" long scratches on one of my rims that were not there prior to me bring the truck in for service and I didn't notice them till a few days later when I waxed it. So make sure you check your vehicle over for damages before leaving the premises!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know - we are forwarding to our service manager.

LR
LUKE R.
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
New Truck Lease
The process was easy and I was able to get the vehicle I wanted for a great price.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Luke!

ANDREW M.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
10/31/2019 Category: Sales
New Silverado 1500 LD "Midnight Edition"
I called looking for certain colors for the Silverado1500 LD. I asked for Andy and he brought to my attention the midnight edition Z71 package. All-around good experience. He didn't pressure me to look for any other vehicle's.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Andrew!

Silver Bay, MN
Nissan Pathfinder
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Pathfinder service
Sam Lakey is the best salesman! He's so professional & has a charming sense of humor ;)
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/31/2019

NL
NICHOLAS L.
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 570 EPS
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Was left without a working machine for over 4 months.
Brought in my atv in May for an oil change. Left with a soft hand brake. Nothing was wrong with my machine until after It was serviced. I thought there must be air in the brake line. It shows on the receipt that the brake fluid was checked. After a few weeks the machine wouldn’t start. Tried getting an appointment and was told they don’t have a technician to work on it and are in the process of hiring a new one. Two months go by and many messages not returned from the service department. So, I asked to talk to the manager. Got my machine in within a few days after that without being allowed to talk to the manager. Service took a month to be completed. Went four months without a working atv during the crucial summer months. You won’t see me again.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for letting us know. We will forward this to the management.

Jeep Cherokee
10/28/2019 Category: Sales
no nonsense
fact-based sales process

DF
DARRELL F.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation.
On time, quick service, good price!!

Grand Marais, MN
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly ,knowledgeable.staff.
Always a pleasure to have our vehicle serviced. We drive two hours one way because we are so pleased with Sonju services department.

POLARIS RANGER-100XP PS NSTR
10/27/2019 Category: Sales
Polaris
Staff met my needs.

ALLAN B.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/26/2019 Category: Service
my experience was bad
I was told to come in so they could put a charge in my a/c as it was 90 out side and the parts had been on ordered for over 2 weeks when I got there I was told they could not do it I had a 50 mile trip. I will never BUY a car or truck there again and I will tell my friends not to
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/28/2019

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will forward this to our service manager. Thank you.

ROBERT S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Hometown - great service.
We just moved to Two Harbors from the Beaver Bay area. We always got good service even when we were farther away, but it's fun to be closer to Sonju. So easy - and quick. Thanks.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Robert!

GH
GLORIA H.
Embarrass, MN
10/24/2019 Category: Service
check up and car butler service
Took care of my appointment needs
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 10/25/2019