Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Beaver Bay, MN
Jeep Compass
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Employees are all friendly and helpful, service is great and efficient.

JN
JORDAN N.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
Fast, professional, and quality for a good price

Thank you Jordan!

GS
GREGORY S.
Eveleth, MN
Jeep Cherokee
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff and the buying experience was done quickly with no pressure to buy something you don't want.
a good experience and would use Sonju again when I shop for another vehicle.

Thank you Gregory!

Finland, MN
Jeep Commander
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Service staff is the best, keep you updated. Love the cafe.

JEREMIAH M.
Two Harbors, MN
Dodge Journey
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Jeremiah Fransen and Jesse Bellwood are class acts!
Jeremiah called me about a vehicle I was looking for and gave me ample time to check it out. Then after a no hassle negotiation he sent me to Jesse to complete paperwork in the finance department. Jesse was very fast and personable. I would say he made the process quick and painless. I don't feel I can say enough about these great professionals. Thanks guys!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Jeremiah!

TODD S.
Hibbing, MN
Jeep Cherokee
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Sonju does an excellent job of putting the client first - exceeded my expectation’s
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/14/2019

TERRI G.
Ford EcoSport
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Ecosport lease
Great customer support, friendly, informative & not pushy.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Terri!

MICHAEL M.
Brunswick, OH
Dodge Ram 2500
02/07/2019 Category: Sales
Honest Dealer with fair prices
Contacted the dealer about a used truck, immediately got contacted back with the info I requested. I was buying online. They answered my questions, sent more photos, the sales rep even test drove the truck for me and sent me his assessment of rust, handling, and more. I knew EXACTLY what I was buying before I even arrived. They picked me up from airport, washed the truck, filled it with gas, let me inspect...even changed a dead headlight! Drove the truck 300 miles back home and it ran great! I would buy from Sonny again in a heartbeat!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Michael!

Ashland, WI
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
02/07/2019 Category: Sales
Great price.
Found a nice truck for a great price at Sonju online. Great sales staff to work with.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/07/2019

TINA M.
Schroeder, MN
Dodge Durango
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service staff
I was greeted for my appointment with a warm and friendly atmosphere and person. Let me know what was going to take place and how long it would be.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Tina!

PS
PHILIP S.
Dodge Ram 3500
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service at Sonju always top notch!
This service department is always attentive and accomodating
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Philip!

Chevrolet Avalanche
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Good place to buy a vehicle.
All in all a good experience. No complaints.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/01/2019

DAN W.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/31/2019 Category: Sales
Great team!
Wasn’t thrilled about the financing part of my experience. I felt he had high pressure salesman mentality. I think I was robbed on the interest rate and will be refinancing through my own bank for 1.5% less. I did not go with any extra warranty options because I did not trust the whole finance system.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Dan.

Soudan, MN
Ram 1500
01/31/2019 Category: Sales
No hassle, no pressure to buy!
Salesman was very knowledgeable and was straightforward with me.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/31/2019

STEVEN H.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/31/2019 Category: Service
A satisfied visit.
Scheduled an Auto Butler appointment. I was greeted promptly and professionally. The end result was complete satisfaction from beginning to end.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Steven!

CA
CHAD A.
Hermantown, MN
Ram 1500
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service and communication. Willing to go the extra mile (come pick my truck up)
I buy cars from places only for the services, you can buy a car from anywhere but its the after experience that I value and so far you all have done an outstanding job. Great communication, support and willing to help out with rides, etc.

Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Chad!

KO
KENNETH O.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
POLARIS RANGER
Too cold
People were cold and there wasn’t enough warmth to go around. By the the time I left, it was if I had never been there. Wish I hadn’t gone out of my way to get there.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for letting us know. We will address this.

EL
EDWARD L.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
2019 Silverado
My salesperson that I've dealt with over the years now, Kurt Oling, is very knowledgeable about any of the new trucks that I've always looked for at Sonju. He was equally knowledgeable about a 2014 Equinox that we got at Sonju. If there is not a vehicle on the lot that I've been interested in Kurt is always willing to make a vehicle search for me. I've always traded in a nice vehicle that has low miles, has been taken care of very well have been rewarded for all that. That does mean a lot to me.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Edward!

Ely, MN
Nice people
Friendly and professional staff who go the extra mile to give good customer service.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 01/24/2019