MEGAN M.
Grand Rapids, MN
12/18/2018 Category: Sales
Reliable service at sonju
I had a great experience at Sonju. My sales associate, Nick, helped me purchase exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion. I’m so happy with my recent purchase at sonju but mostly happy to have had a knowledgable team to guide me through the car buying process.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Megan!

SR
SALLY R.
Floodwood, MN
12/17/2018 Category: Sales
friendly atmosphere
The salesman was not pushy and did not try to sell us something we did not want or need. He was very accommodating and easy to talk to. It was overall the easiest car buying experience that we have had.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Sally!

JEFFREY L.
Mahtowa, MN
12/16/2018 Category: Sales
very professional ,easy to work with
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Jeffrey!

CA
CURTIS A.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The blame game
I’m very disappointed in the way they handled my problem. They would always say to blame it on the owner. Not once did I hear we will do everything in our power to make this right. They wouldn’t update me on what’s going on. How much longer I would have to wait to get me Jeep back. It sat there 35 days and I didn’t even get a loaner car. Everyone told me not to buy from them. I thought it can’t be that bad really, boy was I wrong. The service guys at the desk are great and the tech is great. At least four times someone would be in the service department and not know I was the owner and heard them say just blame him for the problem. Or he put a lift in the Jeep so we don’t cover that. Well the lift is made by mopar installed my a mopar tech and covered under the warranty. I gave them a chance and they blew it so from now on I’ll take my business some place else.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for letting us know. Your info will be forwarded to our service manager.

DF
DANIEL F.
Dodge Ram 1500
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Devin is a good job of keeping me updated on the work that was being done .The service ended up taking longer than anticipated.

Thank you Daniel!

SP
SUSAN P.
Moose Lake, MN
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
The salesman Jay was super great to work with.
We had a great experience buying a car at Sonja. I would recommend them to my friends.

Thank you Susan!

Saginaw, MN
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Love the Auto Butler System!
Nice job detailing my ride... :)

JACK W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Jack!

12/06/2018 Category: Sales
I like working with Dave Houle
Dave Houle helped us find a new car to lease after my car was severely damaged in an accident
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/07/2018

DAVID M.
Grand Marais, MN
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ciurteous and professional staff
The work was performed well and on time. The car looked like new when they completed the annual undercoating and inspection. They also spotted and touched up several small scratches I hadn't mentioned.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you David!

SL
SHARI L.
Hibbing, MN
Salesman was great
Very helpful and friendly. Definitely knew alot about the jeep I bought
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Shari!

Cloquet, MN
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Great experience leasing a vehicle. Great customer services and the whole process was quick and easy. Highly recommended!

IR
IRENE R.
Ford EcoSport
Kurt Oling Best sales guy around
Kurt Oling made this the best experience ever! I would recommend Kurt any day!

Thank you Irene!

PW
PATRICK W.
Forest Lake, MN
exceptional service
Salesperson was very helpful with the selection of the new vehicle answering all of my questions.

Thank you Patrick!

NK
NICOLE K.
Aurora, MN
Customer service is great
They were very fast very kind courteous attentive who gave much-needed information towards my purchase. Jay was awesome

Thank you Nicole!

MISTY S.
Silver Bay, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/04/2018 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
I've bought three cars from Sonju, love the place!

Thank you Misty!

Silver Bay, MN
Chevrolet Trax
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Extremely Dissapointed
My car had issues Tuesday the 20th of November 2018. I called that night at 4:41pm and was transferred to the service dept. no answer so I left a message. Didn’t hear back from them that evening, tried calling twice on Wednesday, 9:19am, and 12:38pm. I left another message the first time, but not the second. Then I called again on Friday the 23rd. I finally reached somebody, let them know I had left messages and nobody had called me back, and got a quick apology and then they asked me what I needed with my vehicle. I explained I had the check engine light come on, it said I needed to replace the mass air flow sensor, and then I also wanted an oil change. They weren’t able to get my car in until the next Thursday the 29th. Plenty of time to order such part. So I wait the week, stuck 4.5 hours from home because I didn’t dare drive it acting the way it was, and Wednesday the 28th rolls around. I call at 4:39pm, asking if I can drop it off that night because the weather was looking sketchy for the next morning and didn’t want to have to drive in the snow storm if I didn’t have to. The gentleman in the service dept, I talked to said yes that would be fine, fill out an envelope located on the outside of the service dept. and then place my keys on a desk inside if the door was open or put them through the slot on the outside of the door if it’s locked. Great, we load up, get it there and drop it off like told. The door was unlocked so I placed it right on the service desk on the employee side next to another pair of keys thinking that they’d be seen the next morning. So my appt was at 9am that Thursday, I call at 11:38am checking to see if my car is done since I hadn’t heard from them. The guy informs me that it wasn’t in the shop, he then looks around briefly and says he just found my keys on the desk, how odd is that, reads to me what I wrote on the envelope, and that everyone was getting ready to go on lunch, but they’d make sure to look at it as soon as they get back. I tell him great since my appt was for 9am, and he just goes silent. Then he quickly apologized and said they’d get to it right away and that was that. So I’m unhappy at this point, because my appt was held, nor do I believe my car would’ve even been looked at that day if I hadn’t called to check on it. So 2pm rolls by and I haven’t heard from them. So I call again around 2:42pm get transferred back and no answer in the service dept, again. So we hit the road from silver bay to sonju because it’s snowing out pretty good, roads aren’t the best, we needed to get there. We pull up right around 4pm, and I go in and talk to the guy behind the desk. He tells me the oil change is done, but the tech who checked my check engine light issue wasn’t able to get it to tell them exactly what was wrong. I’m fuming at this point since I told them what was wrong LAST WEEK, and they inform me that it may need a part ordered. They are going to have a gentleman who is more experienced check it out though, to double check. He was finishing up at a thermostat, and is only on until 4:30 though and it’s about 4:10 by the time I walk out the door. I get a call from sonju for the first time in over a week at 4:35 saying that the guy checked it out, he couldn’t find anything definite wrong with it, and that he recommended the air filter be changed, which I already had written down on that envelope when I dropped my car off as one of the things needing to be done, so they should’ve done that by now. So I told the guy over the phone to change the air filter and we’d be there to pick it up shortly. We go to pick it up and I am charged for a half hour of the second techs time, even though I didn’t request it and knew he wouldn’t find anything different, was sorely disappointed in the customer service relationship established, and fed up because they should’ve ordered this part a week ago so they could fix my car. I pay my tab and they tell me that if my light comes on again to bring it back and they’ll be able to look at it more thoroughly. I told him I’m taking it home, since I’ve been stranded here for an extra week, and I live 4.5 hours away now, and if it comes on again, I’m having them look at it. And sure enough, yesterday 12-3-18, my check engine light comes on again, my car is acting the same way, and my onstar sends me the same notification about it being my emission system-all info I gave sonju in the two first voicemails I left them when my car first acted up. So now I am having the chevy dealer in warroad look at my car on Friday. I will have to pay for someone else to fix what sonju couldn’t, even after paying $172 to sonju just last week to supposedly fix it, and after dealing with nobody calling me back, nobody answering, nobody listening to me, nobody keeping their scheduled appts, I’m fed up.

This isn’t the first time sonju has been awful to me. This summer in June I brought my car in for an autobutler appt. I dropped it off an hour early expecting it to go in at it’s scheduled time of 10am or so, and being ready in the normal 4 hours or so it takes-putting us at 2pm. Nope, I showed up, and it wasn’t done until right before closing also. And my car was greasy all over the leather seats, I had a weird dust spot on the sides of my front doors, it was an incredibly rushed and horrible looking job. Then earlier this sale year, in the winter I had brought it in for an oil change I believe. I get there and show up like normal, check in, and the guy at the front desk informs me that the previous time I brought it in, and they told me it was covered under warranty, was actually not covered. He then asked me to pay it. I was extremely hesitant, as this is not right. You’re screw up, you eat that. He then assured me those people who said it was covered were no longer working for the company, and that if I could pay for half of it, then it would be settled. That half came to 80 some dollars. I ended up paying it, feeling I had no other choice, because at this point they already had my car and I didn’t know what else to do. So I ended up paying for your guys mistake.

Your service department has really gone down hill in the last year and a half or so. I’m extremely dissatisfied with what has been happening. It took over 2 hours for a tire rotation and oil change, at the chevy dealer in warroad-a smaller dealership at that-it only took them one hour.

If I can avoid it, I will not be going to sonju again, I feel extremely taken advantage of. And I have been telling anybody who asks me about it, about these scenarios and to avoid sonju like the plaque because of how awful I’ve been treated. I wouldn’t recommend you to my worst enemy.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for letting us know and we are so sorry about your experience. Your info will be forwarded to our Service Manager.

MICHELLE M.
Jeep Compass
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/ tire rotation and a recall
They said it would be 2 hours but it only took an hour! Very nice

Thank you Michelle!

NJ
NICHOLAS J.
Esko, MN
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Careless Warranty Service
I recently purchased a new 2018 Silverado from Sonju Two Harbors. Less than two months and 1,200 miles into my ownership, it had to go in for warranty for a smog pump replacement. When I received my truck back, it was covered in greasy hand prints. These greasy hand prints were all over the paint and in areas where there is absolutely no reason to touch a vehicle, such as in the middle of the left rear door. I was very DISAPPOINTED to see that the service department didn’t care enough to wash these grease spots off. There are also many scratches in the plastic panel that covers the radiator under the hood. It appears that these scratches were caused by tools that were placed on this makeshift workbench without putting down a protective mat. The WORST part of all of the DAMAGE is the numerous scratches from fingerprints on both the upper and lower parts of the grille, as well as the top of the bumper. The bumper is scratched 2.5 feet across the the center. It is evident that the technician never put a protective mat over the front of my truck and scratched it every time a hand was placed on the bumper to pull themself up from under the truck. When I bought my Silverado, I paid more money to get the Z71 package for the color matched front end. Now, the front of my new $50,000 truck is all scratched up by the technician at 1,200 miles and looks AWFUL!!! I am very DISAPPOINTED by the lack of care and respect shown towards my truck by Sonju Two Harbors! I would definitely not recommend bringing them a vehicle for service!
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for letting us know and please accept our sincere apology for this - we are forwarding your info to our Service Manager.

ER
ERIC R.
Brimson, MN
Ram 2500
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Department always makes you feel welcome. They are courteous and keep you informed on work to be done, status and results. Never had a bad experience there.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 12/03/2018