4.5

Cannon Falls, MN
Ford Excursion
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Bob
Tech didn’t tighten spark plug , had to tow to another shop to fix correctly
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for letting us know. We will forward this info to our service manager.

LJ
LEANN J.
Wrenshall, MN
02/13/2020 Category: Sales
My vehicle rocks!
Dylan was awesome! Although we had a snafu with not being able to test drive the Escape that we originally set the appointment up for, he found us an Equinox that I think is even better. Love, love, love it! And a great deal! And today, I found in the mail, a duplicate key! (I had emailed Dylan about how much it cost to make a duplicate and he was great about responding...guess they found the second one!😁). Thank you so much!

Thank you Leann!

DN
DANIEL N.
Volkswagen Passat
02/12/2020 Category: Sales
Safety issues
Daytime running lights were not working. I asked my sales man Justin when I 1st test drove it. So after the deliver of the vehicle I noticed they both were burnt out. I texted my sales men and he said management would not fix the safety issue. I bought a new truck for my uncle last month and then this car this month. I plan to buy more vw diesels but not from you because you cant even replace to light bulbs that should have been done before the sale. Justin was a great salesman and very professional. My issue is with upper management
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry you had this bad experience here.

PO
PETER O.
Saxon, WI
POLARIS GENERAL
02/12/2020 Category: Sales
They go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience.
Great experience

Thank you Peter!

PS
PAUL S.
Ram RAM PICKUP 1500
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I have been doing business with Sonju for a few years now and they are definitely my favorite dealership by far.

Thank you Paul!

BOB B.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Records System not up to snuff
Ford dealership completed repair during Thanksgiving week 2019 regarding 2019 Airbag safety recall notice 19S01 - 2010 Ford Fusion. Several communications from Ford have since been received to have the recall repair completed ASAP. Receiving ASAP notices 2 1/2 months after completing this repair suggests a poor records management system.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for letting us know. We will notify out service manager.

LT
LARRY T.
Biwabik, MN
02/07/2020 Category: Service
The customer service was great.
When we arrived for service we were told it could take between 4 to 5 hours. I wish we had been advised of this sooner. We live a considerable distance from Sonju and we would have brought another vehicle with us, so we could go and do other things during the wait. However, the Service Representative Jerry had an employee take us into Two Harbors so we could have lunch and had him come back for us later. That was very nice.
Also, the service only took a little less that two hours, so our wait was not bad. Everyone was kind and helpful and considerate.

Thank you Larry!

GS
GAIL S.
Biwabik, MN
02/07/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service and honesty
Kurt was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I have already recommended your dealership to several people. In comparison to the dealerships I visited in Duluth, your dealership blew them out of the water!

Thank you Gail!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Auto cleaning
This was a checkup on the paint and rust proofing. Was finished about an hour faster than planned.

Thank you William!

SL
SAMUEL L.
02/06/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly atmosphere
My salesman was very patient and knowledgeable with what we were looking for in a vehicle. At no time did I feel pressured or pushed into something we did not want.

Thank you Sam!

MARCIA S.
02/05/2020 Category: Sales
Single woman experience
As a single woman, I had a budget and stopped at numerous other dealerships. The others said they had nothing in my price range, wanted me to fill out paperwork without even talking to me about a car, unwilling to even show me any cars and made me unimportant.
When I arrived at Sonju I was greeted and the staff wanted to help me. I gave them my budget, told them I had a car in mind and after the test drive sat with me to discuss my options. Dylan is great! We sat and talked about life and made it feel personal not just a number. Thank you for all the staff that made my experience a great one. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase!

Thank you Marcia!

TA
TIM A.
Ford EcoSport
02/05/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent sales and service!
Sonju will have my business for years to come!

Thank you Tim!

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Two Harbors, MN
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Recall repairs
Was brought in for oil change and recalls, sonju did everything that was scheduled and done in a very timely fashion. Since then one brake recall had issues and brakes failed. I realize that is not a dealer fault but a manufacturer fault yet the dealer fixed the problem.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you!

RF
RUTHANNE F.
Ely, MN
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Dan is awesome and a wonderful asset to your business.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you Ruthanne!

PL
PATRICK L.
Spicer, MN
Ram RAM PICKUP 1500
02/01/2020 Category: Sales
Kurt Oling
Kurt always listens to us and helps us find what will be best.
Zuzana F., Internet Director from Sonju Two Harbors responded on 02/04/2020